PDA

View Full Version : General talk How many WLs at once ?

CunningLinguist
20-04-2013, 01:39 AM
How many WLs could you be in sexual contact with at the same time ?
And what would be the positions ?
The answer can be a real experience or in your dreams!
Eg. 2 girls, one sitting on my face getting DATY, the other one kneeling beside me doing DTBBBJ.

x11
20-04-2013, 12:22 PM
don't forget you have 2 hands and 2 feet!

Sextus
20-04-2013, 12:31 PM
I was thinking about the possible positions with a triple the other day, and I couldn't really think of any that would justify the extra girl - oh yeah, and the extra price! Maybe it is only my imagination that is the problem, so I'm open to ideas too.

CunningLinguist
20-04-2013, 01:12 PM
I was thinking about the possible positions with a triple the other day, and I couldn't really think of any that would justify the extra girl - oh yeah, and the extra price! Maybe it is only my imagination that is the problem, so I'm open to ideas too.

Remember this can be in your dreams, so price is not an object, you just may win the lottery one day, so so it doesn't hurt to be mentally prepared :smile:

Can anyone do better than a triple ?

Sextus
20-04-2013, 01:17 PM
I suppose you could lay two girls on their backs, stacked so that you can alternate between dining at their Y's, while the third girl is on her back between your legs sucking on your dong?

HookedonHookerz
20-04-2013, 01:35 PM
line up 3 girls in doggy style, finger two and fuck the middle one. Yup very nice.
COF with 3 faces all smiling and wanting your jizz, yes sir!

rooter
20-04-2013, 03:45 PM
How long is a piece of string?
How full is your wallet?
How unlimited is your imagination?

Sextus
20-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Pretty limited! (As I said.) But not so limited that I didn't think of sitting back and let others come up with the ideas.

How about one girl licking your arse while you pound one in mish, while eating the pussy of the third girl who is sitting lewdly astride the girl on her tits that you are fucking?

CunningLinguist
20-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Pretty limited! (As I said.) But not so limited that I didn't think of sitting back and let others come up with the ideas.

How about one girl licking your arse while you pound one in mish, while eating the pussy of the third girl who is sitting lewdly astride the girl on her tits that you are fucking?

Ok this is sounding better, I think we could add more though ...

Sextus
20-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Cunninglinguist, I am running out of ideas for as many as three girls. And I'm running out even quicker of pleasure centres that I can use on those three!
Jesus, I can only think of having one or two more WL's there as a cheer squad maybe. :grimace: Or tag team.

First things first mate. Anyone else got any triples ideas?

CommanderM
20-04-2013, 04:46 PM
well I have had the pleasure of 5 girls at 27 Christina with the one and only Jessica.

so lets see 2 girls 1 for licking and sucking each ball. 2 girls rubbing their tits on your legs/chest or sucking your nipples. one girl sitting on top of my face. 2 hands with so many fingers. well you could have another 2 girls there.

so 7

CunningLinguist
20-04-2013, 05:05 PM
I saw this weird private WL a long time ago, she was ex Felicity french, her name might have been Ingrid, she was german.
She had this add in the paper and then you rang up and got this really long voice mail message that would describe the services.
Then you rang another number and spoke to her receptionist.
She had an apartment in the city.
I booked her and turned up, there was a toothbrush and toothpaste layed out for me.
I cleaned up then lay down.
She had a picture of herself on the bookshelf, which was taken when whe was in her prime, by the time I got to her she had seen better days.
She was really into water, got a BBBJ with hot water on the bed, the excess water just ran off onto the bed!
I later found out she had some waterproof membrane on the bed under a sheet.
Anyway to cut a long story short and to get to the point, she really got off on grabbing my foot and sticking my toes into her pussy!

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2013, 08:10 AM
line up 3 girls in doggy style, finger two and fuck the middle one. Yup very nice.
COF with 3 faces all smiling and wanting your jizz, yes sir!

In the fantasy world it's all good!

Unfortunately, in the real world it will not be as easy or seamless!

I have lined up two pussies side by side doggy style before but after fuck the first girl, the second girl insisted that I change condom! And the mucking around got me soft and lost all momentum and lust mood! End up more BBBJ between the two mouth and COT to one of them, this was in China!

Since then I said to myself unless I can one Dom fucks all, I am not wasting money on double or triples!!

Double masage session though, I have plenty! And a few occasional triple, but it was all spur of the moment playful stuff rather than actually paying for more MLs from the start

Cheers

CunningLinguist
21-04-2013, 11:14 AM
Thanks all for your suggestions.
I think x11 and CommanderM had the right idea.
Sextus and Ahlungor I think you were being too realistic :-)

This is what I am thinking:
I will be lying on my back with my bum at the edge of the bed with my knees bent.
Girl #1 is sitting on my face getting DATY
Girl #2 is kneeling beside me giving DTBBBJ
Girl #3 is kneeling on the floor giving me DD
Girl #4 is kneeling on my left hand side getting fingered in the pussy
Girl #5 is kneeling on my right hand side getting fingered in the arse
Girl #6 is sitting on my right toes, with my big toe in her pussy
Girl #7 is siting on my left toes, with my big toe in her pussy
Now some of you may suggest there could be 2 more girls, one to suck each ball, but I am not sure there would be enough room as there are already 4 girls in that area: DTBBBJ, Toes, DD.

All these girls are in direct sexual contact with me at the same time.
Wouldn't it be cool if we could all cum at the same time!
Now I said this could be real or in your dreams, at least I will be prepared if I find myself amongst 7 horny girls....

action_hunter
21-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Thanks all for your suggestions.
I think x11 and CommanderM had the right idea.
Sextus and Ahlungor I think you were being too realistic :-)

This is what I am thinking:
I will be lying on my back with my bum at the edge of the bed with my knees bent.
Girl #1 is sitting on my face getting DATY
Girl #2 is kneeling beside me giving DTBBBJ
Girl #3 is kneeling on the floor giving me DD
Girl #4 is kneeling on my left hand side getting fingered in the pussy
Girl #5 is kneeling on my right hand side getting fingered in the arse
Girl #6 is sitting on my right toes, with my big toe in her pussy
Girl #7 is siting on my left toes, with my big toe in her pussy
Now some of you may suggest there could be 2 more girls, one to suck each ball, but I am not sure there would be enough room as there are already 4 girls in that area: DTBBBJ, Toes, DD.

All these girls are in direct sexual contact with me at the same time.
Wouldn't it be cool if we could all cum at the same time!
Now I said this could be real or in your dreams, at least I will be prepared if I find myself amongst 7 horny girls....
You need to find a shop with 7 girls to your liking working at the same time and available might be your problem.

You have got me thinking about my next quest now. Did three on Friday night. I think with 7 you would get extremely disorientated. 7 + 2 for the balls. What about the three for the cheer squad. Make it 10!

jimmyk
21-04-2013, 04:40 PM
well I have had the pleasure of 5 girls at 27 Christina with the one and only Jessica.

so lets see 2 girls 1 for licking and sucking each ball. 2 girls rubbing their tits on your legs/chest or sucking your nipples. one girl sitting on top of my face. 2 hands with so many fingers. well you could have another 2 girls there.

so 7

This is the way to do it! :)

CunningLinguist
21-04-2013, 05:25 PM

so 7

I don't really get off on ball or nipple sucking from a girl...

tonyphil55
22-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Most I would do is 2 girls DATY on one while other fucks or sucks me. Any more and your attention is too divided.

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Well, according to this photo, you can have 4 WLs just for the sucking of your cock !!

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/31727784ec4456294e9b21e0945ef72652530b87_m.gif

or you can have three WLs line up side by side doggy style ready for your pounding !!

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/e3c31dbb10140b596aa9345906b390ce2d4b39ba_m.jpg

Green Dragon
22-04-2013, 04:23 PM
I guess that if you have six girls at once you can technically play a round of 18 holes ...

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2013, 04:46 PM
I guess that if you have six girls at once you can technically play a round of 18 holes ...

With the same club ??

So, what do you call it brother?

A Driver, A Putter, or a Nine Iron ??

hehe

Cheers

Green Dragon
22-04-2013, 05:24 PM
It's a sand wedge, isn't it?

CommanderM
26-01-2014, 02:10 AM
lets dig this up again hehe

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-22738/

CunningLinguist
26-01-2014, 08:16 AM
lets dig this up again hehe

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-22738/

Nice AR !

Oneonone
26-01-2014, 08:38 AM
I can get into enough trouble with one woman so two is absolute maximum for me.

wilisno
26-01-2014, 12:23 PM
CommanderM is a machine, that's what the " M " stands for ! ;) ;) ;)

jimmyk
27-01-2014, 08:00 AM
CommanderM is a machine, that's what the " M " stands for ! ;) ;) ;)

Or 'Master' because clearly the commander is master of his domain!

kobe7
27-01-2014, 05:35 PM
Can you do this at places like 5 star?

wilisno
27-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Can you do this at places like 5 star?
I can't see why not if you have the money !