PDA

View Full Version : In Syd Next week, need BooBs!

BOOBmeBOOB
07-08-2012, 01:17 AM
Hi bros, long time no post...

I'm in Sydney, roughly mid week and need a busty good time! Naturals only pls
Not fused with FS or massage.. Just looking for big juicy BooBs, so recommendations thanks .. I'm looking at you Ahlungor!!

Could make it easy for myself and go straight to Milo :love:

wilisno
07-08-2012, 01:35 AM

Not fused with FS or massage.. Just looking for big juicy BooBs, so recommendations thanks .. I'm looking at you Ahlungor!!

Provided Milo is working on that day !

tarenpoint64
07-08-2012, 01:43 AM
LOLA at 64 WEDNESDAYS natural size 40DDD

here is one of her reports or reviews --> http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1441-big-breast-Lola!

http://magmodels.weebly.com/lola.html

http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/758777_orig.jpeg

BOOBmeBOOB
07-08-2012, 08:15 AM
Thanks guys - will need to check the 5* roster.

TP64 - should have been more specific, I'm staying in the CBD, so need somewhere within a short cab ride.. But damn, Lola looks awesome!!

AHLUNGOR
07-08-2012, 09:22 AM

Haha brother Boobs,

Since you have asked me specifically, how can i let you down??

Milo from 5 Star will be my first choice for FS. 64 TP has the most big tits girls on roster but too far away even for a Sydney local like me, 55 George St Burwood is similar they have at least 4 great pairs that i have tried and happy to recommend.

Anyway, if you want some variety in massage shop, Shelley at shop 2, 741 George St City has a great pair of all natural 40 F Cup and she gives a great massage and very pleasing part 2, you wont be disappointed.

Last but not least, my current no 1 girl Lisa on level 2, 376 Pitt St City has 35 C Cups and you can look at her photo on the Silver Fox web page.

Have fun and dont forget to share!

Cheers

tarenpoint64
07-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Well BmB

once you get off the plane, it is only 15 mins taxi cab ride from Sydney airport. once you are there I am sure our WLs can look after your luggage and if you stay long maybe we can get you a drink :p :thirst:

Thanks guys - will need to check the 5* roster.

TP64 - should have been more specific, I'm staying in the CBD, so need somewhere within a short cab ride.. But damn, Lola looks awesome!!

yamada
07-08-2012, 12:35 PM

we have 18yo japanese girl has D or e Cup boobs.

contact ph0421225572@yahoo.com

yamada

BOOBmeBOOB
07-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Morning Bro BOOBmeBOOB

MILO is on today 3pm @ 5* .

We can also arrange MILO for you on WED @ 5* CITY Penthouse

Please book. SMS 0488 857 827

ENJOY YOUR STAY IN SYDNEY

Thanks mate, I've had Milo on outcall before, so it's all good
Will be there next week, so you may get a call from me

BOOBmeBOOB
07-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Anyway, if you want some variety in massage shop, Shelley at shop 2, 741 George St City has a great pair of all natural 40 F Cup and she gives a great massage and very pleasing part 2, you wont be disappointed.

Last but not least, my current no 1 girl Lisa on level 2, 376 Pitt St City has 35 C Cups and you can look at her photo on the Silver Fox web page.

Have fun and dont forget to share!

Cheers

After a long days work and 6am flight, I don't mind just a massage or FS where I'm the star fish :slobber:

So why Lisa and not Shelly? C vs F cup..?

AHLUNGOR
07-08-2012, 09:22 PM
After a long days work and 6am flight, I don't mind just a massage or FS where I'm the star fish :slobber:

So why Lisa and not Shelly? C vs F cup..?

Sorry Mate i dont understand your question??

BOOBmeBOOB
08-08-2012, 12:01 AM
Sorry Mate i dont understand your question??

Well, being a fellow fun-bags lover, I would have thought Shellys F-Cups would be preferred.. Over Lisa's C-Cups? I assume Lisa provides better service/massage?

AHLUNGOR
08-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Well, being a fellow fun-bags lover, I would have thought Shellys F-Cups would be preferred.. Over Lisa's C-Cups? I assume Lisa provides better service/massage?

Haha Brother BooB,

You are nearly there. Although Lisa from SF is my current no. 1 ML at the moment, I won't say her services/massage is better than Shelley's, they are different, and when I rated her no. 1 it's an overall feel. Big Tits, look, overall body, massage, passions, attitude, technical and sensual skills, GFE and the rapport between us. BTW, Ada/Coco was my previous no. 1 when she was at Snow Lotus and she still is one of my favourite just that Burwood is too far away and I can't see her regularly - so yes, may be I should add convenient and accessibility. and in that sense Shelley and Lisa are equal as the two shops are nearby each other.

Just going back to Tits alone, Sophie from 501 (now retired) would have to be my all time favourite, 38 F Cups, big firm and gravity defying. Just love them.

If bigger the better is the key for you, then you should see Shelley first, she also gives the stronger massage but keep in mind that she is also a bigger girl too.

Have fun, and let me know.

Cheers

:love::love:

BOOBmeBOOB
09-08-2012, 12:44 AM
Haha Brother BooB,

You are nearly there. Although Lisa from SF is my current no. 1 ML at the moment, I won't say her services/massage is better than Shelley's, they are different, and when I rated her no. 1 it's an overall feel. Big Tits, look, overall body, massage, passions, attitude, technical and sensual skills, GFE and the rapport between us. BTW, Ada/Coco was my previous no. 1 when she was at Snow Lotus and she still is one of my favourite just that Burwood is too far away and I can't see her regularly - so yes, may be I should add convenient and accessibility. and in that sense Shelley and Lisa are equal as the two shops are nearby each other.

Just going back to Tits alone, Sophie from 501 (now retired) would have to be my all time favourite, 38 F Cups, big firm and gravity defying. Just love them.

If bigger the better is the key for you, then you should see Shelley first, she also gives the stronger massage but keep in mind that she is also a bigger girl too.

Have fun, and let me know.

Cheers

:love::love:

Thanks.. Id see how I go and report back :slobber: