PDA

View Full Version : General talk Proper massage shop in cbd

Midnight_Prowl
07-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Hey guys..... I really need proper massage, so i am asking u bros... If u know any places??? Near town hall would be better. I really loves hard massage so ml with firm hand please..
Went to silver fox massage was soft... Was thinking about 55 but mixed review.
Any advise much appreciated...

P.S- don't mention SL... Don't wanna go to place where there r packed, coz ml would be tired and i don't want to wait in da queue

AHLUNGOR
07-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Hey guys..... I really need proper massage, so i am asking u bros... If u know any places??? Near town hall would be better. I really loves hard massage so ml with firm hand please..

P.S- don't mention SL... Don't wanna go to place where there r packed, coz ml would be tired and i don't want to wait in da queue

haha, you ask a question but you are restricting the best answer!! Are you for real?? Is like having a heart problem but tell people dont mention the St Vincent!!

Lucky i know lots of MS and ML well before i discovered SL, are you ready?

In order of skills:

Kitty from Hygienic, 1/F Sydney Central

Yuki from 288 Wattle (Sat), or 447 King St (Tue)

Ada/Coco, 55 George St

Cici, Thu 501 King St

Enough??

Midnight_Prowl
07-08-2012, 10:03 PM
I. Tried get a massage from ada/coco and she refused

Will try others thanks i knew u would be the one to respond

hornydevil76
07-08-2012, 10:04 PM
Mate, if you need a proper massage go to a legit place then...

Google Australian School of Massage - Town Hall.

Midnight_Prowl
07-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Mate, if you need a proper massage go to a legit place then.

Google Australian School of Massage - Town Hall.
I know that wot i meant! Do u know any???

Charlie123
07-08-2012, 10:12 PM
Try cici at SF ... She has good technqiue, very strong hands, uses her entire body weight ... Focuses on tense areas ... Plus, shes a classy broad with a pretty face and nice chest meat .. Recommended.

Midnight_Prowl
07-08-2012, 10:14 PM
Try cici at SF ... She has good technqiue, very strong hands, uses her entire body weight ... Focuses on tense areas ... Plus, shes a classy broad with a pretty face and nice chest meat .. Recommended.

Where is SF????

Charlie123
07-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Silver fox ... Pitt st

aussiegaigin
07-08-2012, 10:47 PM
Good little place at 647 George St, opp Campbell St. First floor of office building. Prof massage place, boss is Bonnie. Ask for her, she usually has some PRC students in there, but they are usually not so good. No extras offered, unless one of the young girls gets frisky.

TheTiger
08-08-2012, 12:03 PM
If you want a genuine massage with absolutely no sex at all then you can't go past Bella Sheila ... (http://www.bellasheila.com/main/page_service_menu_spa_massage_.html)

No sexual services though.

Midnight_Prowl
08-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Silver fox ... Pitt st

No thanks .... Massage was crap and their phone service is unrealiable

Midnight_Prowl
08-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Good little place at 647 George St, opp Campbell St. First floor of office building. Prof massage place, boss is Bonnie. Ask for her, she usually has some PRC students in there, but they are usually not so good. No extras offered, unless one of the young girls gets frisky.

Thanks this sounds better!!!! Would u know how much it is???

Charlie123
08-08-2012, 11:06 PM
I agree phone service can be frustrating ... Cici is a good masseus though... Whatever

Travelmate
09-08-2012, 11:49 AM
I agree phone service can be frustrating ... Cici is a good masseus though... Whatever

which Cici???

Foxy?

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2012, 01:23 PM
which Cici???

Foxy?

I think it's Cici from SF, I don't think Brother Charlie has the pleasure of our Saturday princess Cici yet, if he has, he won't be still sniffing around everywhere..............haha, sorry Charlie, we all do..........LOL

Silver fox massage
11-08-2012, 03:58 PM

Hi Mr Prowl,

you say silver fox massage soft, who msssage you, I have many girls can do strong massage, Mimi,Lisa,Cici,Vivian, you come back try again

Midnight_Prowl
11-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Hi Mr Prowl,

you say silver fox massage soft, who msssage you, I have many girls can do strong massage, Mimi,Lisa,Cici,Vivian, you come back try again

Love to try again... Will u answer the phone properly this time?? Last time it was horrible! Love to try lisa..... As i respect ahlungor advice

AHLUNGOR
11-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Love to try again... Will u answer the phone properly this time?? Last time it was horrible! Love to try lisa..... As i respect ahlungor advice

Hi Brother MP,

I am a bit lost myself this week as Lisa is away for 10 days holiday, probably back end of next week, can't wait.

Glad to see that she may have another fan, hope she will earn it.

Cheers

PS. receptionist is a problem for many shops, not everyone is as good as Miko (501), I think when Foxy or Vicky are on the phone, everything will be fine, but they can't be there all the time, so sometimes other people who don't normally answer the phone will be likely to make mistake. I think Vicky is away this weekend and she had a few problems in her shop too, hope it's nothing too serious that she will lose the customers.................lol

hehe

Midnight_Prowl
11-08-2012, 10:02 PM
Ahlungor hv u tired vivian??? According to fox she has strong massage??? If possible i prefer this shop as it is very close to where i work..... Otherwisr i will give kittty ago,

AHLUNGOR
12-08-2012, 01:21 AM
Ahlungor hv u tired vivian??? Accordin g to fox she has strong massage??? If possible i prefer this shop as it is very close to where i work..... Otherwisr i will give kittty ago,

i have tried Vivian, there is AR on her in the AR section, very early days take a look.

She is very slim but busty, her massage above average, i have had better of course but acceptable, lovely personality

Cheers

Travelmate
12-08-2012, 01:34 AM
That is a very fair comment, Ahlungor, Lisa is better

Midnight_Prowl
12-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Thabks ahlungor bro... I hv read ur report ob vivian.... Better take other option as i am after nice massage.... Will try kitty or sue??? Will report afterwards but my report is horrible.... I am still interested in ada/coco ..... If she let me choose her... Only asked over the phone the man always tekls me she isn't available... Do u know any other i can get a session from her???

Midnight_Prowl
13-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Kitty from Hygienic, 1/F Sydney Central

Yuki from 288 Wattle (Sat), or 447 King St (Tue)

hey bro wot is number for kitty??? Tried google but phone number disconnected! Do u know the price???
Won't able to try yuki as 447 is newtown.... If not kitty only coco left

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2012, 05:37 PM
hey bro wot is number for kitty??? Tried google but phone number disconnected! Do u know the price???
Won't able to try yuki as 447 is newtown.... If not kitty only coco left

Number for Hygienic Massage in Sydney Central is 9211-8666, last time I went $65/hr massage only.

Cheers

Midnight_Prowl
14-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Yep i rang that number no one answered, next choice SF out of respect, took 100 buck from atm went to SF looked up stairs! 2 guys turned around went home, inda train rang 55 ada/coco once again not available..... Got 100 bucks.... Will go somewhere, perhaps add other 50 and go to 533??

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Yep i rang that number no one answered, next choice SF out of respect, took 100 buck from atm went to SF looked up stairs! 2 guys turned around went home, inda train rang 55 ada/coco once again not available..... Got 100 bucks.... Will go somewhere, perhaps add other 50 and go to 533??

Brother MP,

Got some good news for you and thou shalt not be disappoint from not seeing Ada/Coco any more as her twin sister Anna is in town!!

Sorry, not really Coco's twin sister but they are twins in a sense that both ladies are similarly built: 38 C Cup vs 38 D Cup, both HongKong style and both very very skillful and sensual in part ii, so give Anna a try will you.

And perhaps you can talk them into doing a double for you!! Wont that be something!! I am definitely having one and you can beat me to them......haha

Cheers

Midnight_Prowl
14-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Really where is anna working??? 55???

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Really where is anna working??? 55???
Of course Anna works at 55,

Why else would i tell you all that stuff??

It may be a while before i can check her out, so i am looking forward to reading your review on Anna and her 38 D Cups

Thanks Bro!

Travelmate
14-08-2012, 10:34 PM
Wont that be something!! I am definitely having one and you can beat me to them......haha

Cheers

Already beaten!!

Midnight_Prowl
14-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Where's ur review travelmate??? Will try tomorrow and let u know

Midnight_Prowl
15-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Ahlungor bro thank u so much!!! The day i get my bonus(?) i owe u one!!!! After long 4 months and disappointing massage from proper shop, i hv decided i need to review coco or anna!!!
Can i tell u massage alone was good enough for me...! I am one fussy little one as my mrs quotes! And i am, i got brief massage from legendary coco and tell u wot it is fucking amazing!!! Anna comes in and she certainly know how to give massage! Her finger is so strong!!! And coco and anna knew where i needed massage and how to relaxe my muscle.... Ahlungor bro, i think u need to hv session with anna and teach her part 2.... To be honest if massage alone was $75! I would hv though good deal! Next time i want 2 hr massage!!! On the way out coco mentioned she is good at oil massage and anna is good at finger (deep tissue) massage....

Guys it is quite rare i write any review!!! U must try this shop...

Will try to write review on my com as i hate typing in iphone

Travelmate
16-08-2012, 02:58 AM
Where's ur review travelmate??? Will try tomorrow and let u know

I have seen your review .... nice...

Too busy ...... I will post soon... Have you read my review on "ALICE" from Snow Lotus?

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2012, 10:48 AM
I have seen your review .... nice...

Too busy ...... I will post soon... Have you read my review on "ALICE" from Snow Lotus?

I read that, it was like watching a lustful love story unfolding, all the looks, the silences, and losing yourself in each others company!! I want to see episold 2??

And have you read my review on Momo?? That was like watching puberty blue on golden pond!!.......haha....... a very sweet cute young girl making an old dude a very happy man, what could be better!!

Cheers