PDA

View Full Version : General talk This place doesn't touch the dick, right?

Sextus
21-04-2013, 09:26 PM
I was passing by this new massage establishment and snapped a photo of it to learn what the story is from you guys. I don't know much about massage places, but the prices here are 50 / 80 / 120 (90 minutes).

But this type of shop - like - definitely don't touch the dick, is that right? Even if you give them a few winks and a laugh or two?

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/Supavadee-1_zps72c8d75d.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/Supavadee-1_zps72c8d75d.jpg.html)

Because you guys are already so desperately trying to see the two Thai girls in the shop, it would be cruel of me not to provide you with a crop-in as well. Aren't I considerate?

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/Supavadee-2_zps1643fb0f.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/Supavadee-2_zps1643fb0f.jpg.html)

action_hunter
21-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Sextus not sure took a bit of searching to find the address:

Shop 2, 546 box rd jannali

Just off the topic I cracked up with the disclaimer on the bottom of there website:

© 2012 by The Health Spa. No animals were harmed in the making of this site.

Doesn't look like a second part shop.

123kid
21-04-2013, 10:36 PM
I always thought the flashing neon open sign was code for "extras" available at massage places.

CunningLinguist
21-04-2013, 11:22 PM
I always thought the flashing neon open sign was code for "extras" available at massage places.

Not really.
Usually a big street number sign means more.

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2013, 11:25 PM
Not really.
Usually a big street number sign means more.

There is a thread from the Brisbane General Talk about Secret Signs for RnT shops ! It was very interesting ......

Sextus
21-04-2013, 11:56 PM
Doesn't look like a second part shop.

Well if that is the case, it might be fun to take the $50 half hour and deliberately get an obvious hard on under the white towel just to give yourself a charge. The girls look pretty enough to justify it. :slobber:

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2013, 12:25 AM
Well if that is the case, it might be fun to take the $50 half hour and deliberately get an obvious hard on under the white towel just to give yourself a charge. The girls look pretty enough to justify it. :slobber:

If I am in a strange city and desperate, may be I will!

But in Sydney! Only the best MLs can have the right to my money and the privilege to play with my cock ........haha

Why take any risk ?

Cheers

123kid
22-04-2013, 01:30 AM
Funny thing that in Thailand going for a massage it's pretty much de rigueur for the happy ending. Yet when they come out here and set up shops they go all legit. WTF is up with that? :question:

CunningLinguist
22-04-2013, 01:59 AM
Funny thing that in Thailand going for a massage it's pretty much de rigueur for the happy ending. Yet when they come out here and set up shops they go all legit. WTF is up with that? :question:

I have spoken to a few legit thai MLs and they didn't say that. They say they learn proper thai massage, which is no oil, then they need to learn how to do oil massage here as not everyone likes classical thai massage.

action_hunter
22-04-2013, 03:06 AM
Thailand is pretty much the same as her. In the more "foreigners" areas have the happy ending.
Traditional Thai massage in the suburbs away from the foreigners areas. Must say went there for a month with a Thai friend and was strange after about 2 weeks to see a white guy in the 7/11.

tonyphil55
22-04-2013, 09:44 AM

Why Not try it and give us all the benefit of what you find out bro sextus.

Action Pump
23-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Thai massage shops are popping up just as fast as popcorn. The other day i was driving along Rocky Point rd and there was one there. It's the set of shops past Calvary Hospital heading towards Kogarah

CunningLinguist
23-04-2013, 09:36 PM
Take a walk down George st in the city and count them...