PDA

View Full Version : Other PorYa is a great sexual experience!!

Live The Life
21-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Hi, I am back in Sydney after working in the US and in need of some ‘sexual healing’ without, at the moment any complications. I love Asian women and over a few bourbons it was suggested to take a look at ForumAus99. It was apparent that at MyOutcall the girls were so hot and well reviewed.

After a long working week I took the plunge and booked PorYa for Sunday. My only disappointment was that I only booked PorYa for 1 hour, as she was an amazing sexual experience.

A gorgeous girl in a sexy black dress greeted me at the door. I had visions of extending our time until during concluding business PorYa indicated that she was fully booked for the day.

The highlight of the shower was the intensity of the DFK as PorYa played with my cock getting me hard and so ready to fuck this girl.

In the bedroom as we held each other the DFK continued with so much passion. Then PorYa got on her knees and started giving me a great sloppy BBBJ. The visual sensation of watching my cock moving in and out of her mouth was so hot. I did not want it to stop. I said “love it babe, keep sucking, this is so good”. The inevitable happened and I exploded in her mouth gush after gush. PorYa just kept sucking until I finished.

After, PorYa was lying on the bed with her legs spread wide and her hand rubbing her pussy. I started to perform DATY on her and she was so responsive as I massaged her clit with my tongue. I could sense she was about to cum. PorYa shuddered and had a wild spasm. PorYa collapsed on the bed breathing heavily.

Seeing this made me rock hard again. After a few minutes and not much time left PorYa started BBBJ again. I said, “let’s fuck doggie”. PorYa put a dom on me and assumed the position. I slowly entered her divine, tight and so wet pussy. I fucked PorYa slow and deep gradually increasing the speed. She grabbed my right leg and pulled on it encouraging me to keep going. Then came that same sensational orgasm PorYa experienced during DATY happened again. I kept fucking her fast and deep until I also climaxed.

We have 5 minutes left. We quickly shower and dress. PorYa is an amazing fuck. PorYa suggested a longer booking would be better next time. I am so looking forward to seeing her again.

MyOutCall Australia
21-04-2013, 11:52 PM
Thanks Live the life brotha for your kind visit of MOC BIG3 porYa!

Have a good night.

MyOutCall.COM

wilisno
22-04-2013, 12:06 AM
As I predicted in my report, porYa will be the most reviewed girl on Syd99 ! :miao:

ScopionX
22-04-2013, 02:24 AM
As I predicted in my report, porYa will be the most reviewed girl on Syd99 ! :miao:

Also Tiny :miao:

wilisno
22-04-2013, 03:02 AM
Also Tiny :miao:

You've seen Tiny to !!!

Then you should release your other one too ! :miao: