PDA

View Full Version : General talk Naked for a no sex massage ?

CunningLinguist
22-04-2013, 12:25 AM
Apart from seeing WLs, and MLs I also go to no sex real massage shops, Ie. no dick touching or any kind of sexual touching, and no touching the girl.
Sometimes I leave my undies on and other times I take them off, it just depends on the vibe I get.
I don't expect any hanky panky either way and have never gotten it.
Do any punters get legit massages, and if so do they strip naked or leave their uindies on ??

Note you can usually tell a no sex massage place as they have the words" No sex" on the menu, walls, and just about anywhere else you can think of these days. Not so long ago this was not so necessary...

rooter
22-04-2013, 12:34 AM
Note you can usually tell a no sex massage place as they have the words" No sex" on the menu, walls, and just about a anywhere else you can think of these days. Not so long ago this was not so necessary...

The rub and tug and extras massage shops have these signs up too - it's just to create the impression they are legit massage shops for obvious reasons.
I always smile when I see the signs ;)
They also serve a practical purpose of discouraging customers from harrassing the girls which is fair enough.

Sextus
22-04-2013, 12:53 AM
Sometimes I leave my undies on .

I haven't worn undies for 25 years. Man, once you get used to it not wearing them, if you do wear them it feels like wearing a friggin' nappy.

zeroun
22-04-2013, 01:27 AM
Do any punters get legit massages, and if so do they strip naked or leave their uindies on ??

I always remove my underwear in legit shops, unless the ML specifically asks me to keep them on.
Massage with your underwear on feels awful, the ML needs to keep moving your undies so she can get to the top of your legs etc.

I agree with the other posts though... Generally I assume its rnt if I see the 'no sex' signs. They're usually to keep councils off the trace.

CunningLinguist
22-04-2013, 01:34 AM
The rub and tug and extras massage shops have these signs up too - it's just to create the impression they are legit massage shops for obvious reasons.
I always smile when I see the signs ;)
They also serve a practical purpose of discouraging customers from harrassing the girls which is fair enough.

Ok, I mean the ones with the signs that really mean it, I e. they have no showers and a mix of males and females to do massages and just curtain room dividers etc.

CunningLinguist
22-04-2013, 01:37 AM
I haven't worn undies for 25 years. Man, once you get used to it not wearing them, if you do wear them it feels like wearing a friggin' nappy.

I always remove my underwear in legit shops, unless the ML specifically asks me to keep them on.
Massage with your underwear on feels awful, the ML needs to keep moving your undies so she can get to the top of your legs etc.

Have you ever been asked to put your undies back on ?

CunningLinguist
22-04-2013, 01:39 AM
Ok, so when you remove your undies to you lie down and drape a towel over your bum before the girl enters ?

zeroun
23-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Have you ever been asked to put your undies back on ?
Never, generally I find if the ML is against nudity they make it really obvious when you're shown in the room. Ie "make yourself comfortable and leave your underwear on."