PDA

View Full Version : General talk Newbie on the punt (and the forum)

Raybo
22-04-2013, 12:43 AM
Fellow punters.

Read lots, posted little. Thought i'd share a little about myself and my new hobby.....the punt.

I have been tempted to go and pay to play for a couple of years and i finally did whilst away from town on a business trip a few weeks ago. She was a hot Philippino girl at a cool club in Macau. At first, i thought it was a pick up. When she bought her friend over and them both doing dick grabs in the club i realised this was going to cost me. Fair enough.....my ego easily managed both these lovely ladies, however, my budget didn't. I told 'Venus' that she was the one. We negotiated price and left for some lovin'....she was staying in my hotel room, ready to do what i desired.

I'll keep on with this story if you fellas are interested......I've had a couple of punts back in Sydney since this trip and I have planned my next one.

igloo
22-04-2013, 01:23 AM
Fellow punters.
We negotiated price and left for some lovin'....she was staying in my hotel room, ready to do what i desired.

I'll keep on with this story if you fellas are interested......I've had a couple of punts back in Sydney since this trip and I have planned my next one.

Excellent intro, weird ending, are u expecting someone to say "no thanks man keep it to yourself..."
Post away

action_hunter
22-04-2013, 03:08 AM
Agree post away

TinyTiny
22-04-2013, 06:30 AM
Sound interesting :)

wilisno
22-04-2013, 08:12 AM
What are you doing at this hour ? You should be sleeping, haha !

Raybo
22-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Excellent intro, weird ending, are u expecting someone to say "no thanks man keep it to yourself..."
Post away

Funny! I thought i'd stop there as i was really tired. There are so many good writers on here as well, not sure if i make the grade! Nevertheless, i shall continue.

I didn't really want to make an AR of this, more a brief sharing of my first experience and my feelings about it. The service I got in Macau was good if not a little plain. No BJ, though i didn't ask. It was a first on two counts, my first Asian lady as well and i'm a huge fan now! The highlight for me was peeling her slightly darkened skin to see the hot pink pussy. I'm getting a little hard just thinking about it now! Also rolling over going to sleep, knowing that i would be rolling back in the morning to plow into this Phillipino pocket rocket again was a great feeling as well!

I am going back to Macau in July, this time with my partner so it will be difficult to experience that again. I did however start searching forums for other places i may be able to go will Mr's is in a day spa or something like that. I then stumbled across this site. I read the AR's and decided after a big night out to head off to the local knock shop. Again, another Asian (not sure if i'll ever see other WL's). Top GFE experience with all the trimmings. Popped back a week later when i had a sneaky 30 mins to get what was described as 'one of the best BBBJ's in the business'. My god, they weren't wrong! I had lost it after 5 minutes. Had me thinking about putting in some hard training to avoid PE which i'm prone to do from time to time!

So, there is a brief run-down of my experiences in my new found hobby. Despite at times being a little apprehensive and nervous, perhaps even a littlle guilt-ridden about it all, I think i'm hooked. I can probably thank this forum for that. I am logged in on the phone and reading it when i get the chance. Some of AR's are fantastic, keep them coming. I will be sure to share mine as well, though they won't be as regular as some of you hardcore punters!

Raybo
22-04-2013, 05:20 PM

Thanks TinyTiny - hows the training coming along :smile:
I'm doing my own training to keep up with some of these WL's.....they are too good!

igloo
23-04-2013, 01:27 AM
Well done raybo, first one is the toughest. As far as writing skills go don't worry some Bristol say they prefer facts and figures almost in bullet points, different strokes for different folks right.. My ex was FILO and she had one of the most exquisite pussies I could have dreamed of... Add the rebellion to the strict catholic upbringing and boom sex on a stick. The anxiety should pass and turn into impatience for the next opportunity, at least that's my experience. Saying you are guilty and really feeling guilty are very different, which are u? How do u justify it to yourself? Share if U want to

Raybo
23-04-2013, 06:44 PM
Great question Igloo - i did sincerely feel guilty after my Macau experience. The next day i was quite removed from everything, saying to myself 'what have i done?' We went back to Hong Kong that afternoon, had a feed, strolled up Nathan Road after i left my friends to my hotel and chilled out there. After a couple of days, i started thinking about a great saying an old workmate used who was brilliant at what he did if not just a tad dodgy. It was along the lines of 'You can't be guilty if you don't get caught!'

As for justification, I think Eddie Murphy says it better than me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWmTz8VnRFU