PDA

View Full Version : General talk Most embarrassing punting moment ?

CunningLinguist
22-04-2013, 02:15 AM
What is your most embarrasing moment when punting ?

Ethanhunt
22-04-2013, 01:14 PM
Getting down to my birthday suit for a rnt only to discover I had forgotten my wallet. Very awkward

CunningLinguist
22-04-2013, 07:26 PM
In my early days of punting I once saw this incredibly hot girl, I think she was Burmese as her skin was a nice brown colour all over, with no tan marks.
She had the perfect proportions and a beautiful face and character. I thought this is too good to be true.
She was my first GFE, but this was not a GFE place, in fact I hadn't even heard the acronym back then.
There was alot of kissing touching etc and then things progressed to DATY.
I like it when a girl is really enjoying DATY, and I liked what I was hearing and seeing so much I came on the carpet!

Later on as I was driving home I got a hard on just thinking about her, so after some careful deliberation I turned around and went back to finish the job properly!
Paid for another session and had a really good time, and yes I managed to contain myself until I was deep inside!

cmk76
22-04-2013, 07:46 PM
In my early days of punting I once saw this incredibly hot girl, I think she was Burmese as her skin was a nice brown colour all over, with no tan marks.
She had the perfect proportions and a beautiful face and character. I thought this is too good to be true.
She was my first GFE, but this was not a GFE place, in fact I hadn't even heard the acronym back then.
There was alot of kissing touching etc and then things progressed to DATY.
I like it when a girl is really enjoying DATY, and I liked what I was hearing and seeing so much I came on the carpet!

Later on as I was driving home I got a hard on just thinking about her, so after some careful deliberation I turned around and went back to finish the job properly!
Paid for another session and had a really good time, and yes I managed to contain myself until I was deep inside!

cunninglinguist, could I enquire the name of the above mentioned lass? I'm curious... there aren't that many Burmese working ladies out there... assuming that this was in Sydney...

CunningLinguist
22-04-2013, 10:14 PM
cunninglinguist, could I enquire the name of the above mentioned lass? I'm curious... there aren't that many Burmese working ladies out there... assuming that this was in Sydney...

It was so many years ago I can't remember.
Also I only think she was Burmese because she was darker than your average Thai girl, I am not sure though.
Why ?, do you know of a Burmese ML/WL working now ?

kamo
23-04-2013, 12:04 AM
First ever punt in Kuala Lumpur with a sexy little Malay honey.

Got taken to a "relaxation centre" in a hotel - a brothel on the second floor of an actual hotel - by a taxi driver. Papasan quoted an astronomical figure, even I a total newbie knew he was trying it on, and I told him I only had 200RMB on me - would it make any difference if I only got a BJ rather than FS, I innocently asked.

Strike 1.

So I'm waiting in the room for the girl, she's unhappy because evidently the papasan has told her I'm a skinflint. I'm sitting on the bed and she comes over and sits down next to me.

"Sip!" she says.

Huh?

"Sip!" More forceful this time.

I shrug my shoulders (oh dear).

She grabs my t-shirt and makes the motion to take it off (cheap punters don't get sexy service...)

Oh... strip.

Strike 2.

At least there was no strike 3, as I was given an amazing BBBJ that resulted in a cum so intense I was on a high for a week afterwards...

cmk76
25-04-2013, 01:08 AM
It was so many years ago I can't remember.
Also I only think she was Burmese because she was darker than your average Thai girl, I am not sure though.
Why ?, do you know of a Burmese ML/WL working now ?

The only one I knew was a massage lass that worked in Impressions on Elizabeth St. Strawberry Hills/Surry Hills. Spice was her working name. She was Oz raised and bred. This was around 2000 - 2009 until she quit the industry and moved on to full time work. Very intoxicating, very beautiful. Google Brenda Lowe from Survivor Nicaragua... dead ringer in looks and physique, except bustier...

CunningLinguist
25-04-2013, 02:39 AM
The only one I knew was a massage lass that worked in Impressions on Elizabeth St. Strawberry Hills/Surry Hills. Spice was her working name. She was Oz raised and bred. This was around 2000 - 2009 until she quit the industry and moved on to full time work. Very intoxicating, very beautiful. Google Brenda Lowe from Survivor Nicaragua... dead ringer in looks and physique, except bustier...

Hmm Brenda looks nice!
The girl I saw was before then and in a different place, I only saw her that one night, next time I went she was gone :(

CunningLinguist
27-04-2013, 01:38 AM
Many years ago I used to swing by the cross to check out the street girls if I was in the area, the scene was very different back then, lots of good looking caucies.
I remember spotting this girl with an incredible body and nice tits.
I stopped and asked her how much and then we went to a place on Bourke st in the cross.
We got into bed and I started on her tits and began caressing and exploring her.
After a while I removed her panties and up flopped a dick. It was pushed back against "her" arse crack and then popped out when there was nothing to hold it back.
Things didn't go real well after that...
Anyway on the way out the tough looking tattooed male sitter called out something like "Did you have a good time with Charlie ?"
I was too embarrassed to answer and just wanted to get out ASAP!

Now back then there was an area where all the trannies hung out and most people (except really plastered tourists) knew to avoid them, but this one was hanging out in the wrong area. After that I learnt how to tell the difference, even when they have tits!

Sometimes if I am out in the city in a Thai restaurant for example every now and then I will spot a ladyboy.

action_hunter
27-04-2013, 02:24 AM
Many years ago I used to swing by the cross to check out the street girls if I was in the area, the scene was very different back then, lots of good looking caucies.
I stopped and asked her how much and then we went to a place on Bourke st in the cross.
We got into bed and I started on her tits and began caressing and exploring her.
After a while I removed her panties and up flopped a dick. It was pushed back against "her" arse crack and then popped out when there was nothing to hold it back.
Anyway on the way out the tough looking tattooed male sitter called out something like "Did you have a good time with Charlie ?"

Now back then there was an area were all the trannies hung out and most people (except really plastered tourists) knew to avoid them, but this one was hanging out in the wrong area. After that I learnt how to tell the difference, even when they have tits!

Sometimes if I am out in the city in a Thai restaurant for example every now and then I will spot a ladyboy.

CL Did you get out in time?
Bet you rang out as you were getting dressed!

timido
27-04-2013, 02:28 AM

Now back then there was an area were all the trannies hung out and most people (except really plastered tourists) knew to avoid them, but this one was hanging out in the wrong area. After that I learnt how to tell the difference, even when they have tits!

this horror will last forever.. :shout:

CunningLinguist
27-04-2013, 02:31 AM
CL Did you get out in time?
Bet you rang out as you were getting dressed!

I didn't run, felt sorry for "her", just left ASAP.

timido
27-04-2013, 02:41 AM
2 years ago in the legit Thai massage shop near World Square..
well at that moment i dont really think about rnt place because i really have sore leg..
get into the place which was new and i knew the place because i got a flyer when i cross the road..
paid the massage money which only 45$/50$ ph which was cheap..
got only 2 room inside divided by curtain..
the masseuses was young Thai girl and quite attractive..
i strip all down except my underwear because it was legit shop , so i was full of hesitation to naked ..
the thai girl ask me from outside whether i was ready ..
she came inside and saw me with underwear on ,and she told me to strip it all and cover with towel..
all things goes normal when she done my back..
but things goes wrong when she massage my arse and leg..
my lil timido start to wake up , which make me sweating..
and her hand sometimes was accidentally (or not i`m not sure) touch again my ball which make me aroused..
the embarrassing things when she told me to face up..
those towel were to small to cover my lil timido ..
it just hard and hard..
i just too embarrased , so i just close my eyes ,i were sweating and i dont know what to do , and i dont even dare to see the masseuses..
thanks to her for being professional ,she just ignore what she saw and keep doing her job , eventhough some fatal accident were repeated when i were face up..

CunningLinguist
27-04-2013, 02:49 AM
2 years ago in the legit Thai massage shop near World Square..
well at that moment i dont really think about rnt place because i really have sore leg..
get into the place which was new and i knew the place because i got a flyer when i cross the road..
paid the massage money which only 45$/50$ ph which was cheap..
got only 2 room inside divided by curtain..
the masseuses was young Thai girl and quite attractive..
i strip all down except my underwear because it was legit shop , so i was full of hesitation to naked ..
the thai girl ask me from outside whether i was ready ..
she came inside and saw me with underwear on ,and she told me to strip it all and cover with towel..
all things goes normal when she done my back..
but things goes wrong when she massage my arse and leg..
my lil timido start to wake up , which make me sweating..
and her hand sometimes was accidentally (or not i`m not sure) touch again my ball which make me aroused..
the embarrassing things when she told me to face up..
those towel were to small to cover my lil timido ..
it just hard and hard..
i just too embarrased , so i just close my eyes ,i were sweating and i dont know what to do , and i dont even dare to see the masseuses..
thanks to her for being professional ,she just ignore what she saw and keep doing her job , eventhough some fatal accident were repeated when i were face up..

Nice one!
I had a similar experience once. I still had my undies on, but I fell asleep after turning over and woke up with a hard on! The lady was very professional and didn't say anything. I reckon this must happen every now and then in ligit shops.