PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming Paradise Massage Lina from Stanmore

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2013, 12:17 PM
Lina is very young and attractive, slim body, say 162cm, 33B, white milky skin. She had a pretty face and I cannot find any excess bit of fat on her body.

I want to ensure I have wonderful time but not just try to her to please me and make me happy. I will be happier if she can enjoy herself as much as I am.

The next 20 minutes went on with lots of conversation, more sensual massage, and HJ (to each other) is part of our activities.

Time went so quick and I believe "EXTEND" another 30 minutes is a very good idea which I did.

I end up staying for one hour and 30 minutes and fully satisfy with "professional Massage" and very "Happy Ending".

What else can I say??

" I will come back for sure "

Lina is one of brother Mate's old favourite, so I borrow one of his earlier review on the lady. Hope you don't mind!

She is as good as ever

Cheers

:smile:

ps. there are other mentioning of Lina in the privae section which I don't think it's appropriate to be reposted over here..............hehe

Daitowha
22-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Thanks ALG, don't mind to have a session with her if I can made it today after work.

Travelmate
22-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Lina is one of brother Mate's old favourite, so I borrow one of his earlier review on the lady. Hope you don't mind!

She is as good as ever

Cheers

:smile:

ps. there are other mentioning of Lina in the privae section which I don't think it's appropriate to be reposted over here..............hehe

Thanks Ahlungor, this review went back ............ months ago.. which I did enjoyed

COCO68
13-05-2013, 04:26 PM
Lina working today at stanmore

good looking and very good service