PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Vicky from Singapore

Gucci2012
08-08-2012, 10:21 PM
When you roll the dice at Ginza you are always likely to come out a winner. Chose new girl Vicky over the phone without a clue as to what she looked like. Glad I chose her, 165cm, slim build, 22yrs old, b cup?? black hair, cute smile. Paid ¥100 for 30mins to test drive and as always extended to 1hr after 5minutes of her service, DFK, BBBJ, and normal sex, I was ready for round to but we spent the rest of my hour cuddling and talking about my culinary Korean food cooking abilities. She said she doesn't normally work Wednesdays so I will pay her another visit next week.

OhSinnerMan
09-08-2012, 10:20 AM
I agree. Vicki is a delight. Good English and a great attitude. Fun to chat with and keen to give a good time. Little bit inexperienced and not very adventurous with me. Her service Will probably improve one she settles in to working more.

GINZA
09-08-2012, 11:13 AM
Thanks Gucci2012 bro, Thats very good! Dont know you can cook Korean food!:love:
Are you the same Gucci last year? Why you are a baby member? Where is your old account?

Thanks OhSinnerMan bro! She will improve, just need some time :smile:

three
09-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Nice report. too many new girls to see. I will have to work harder to earn more money now!:grimace:

Willman
09-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Hi Ginza,

Are you able to post more pics of your other girls so we can all see..?

GINZA
09-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Hi Ginza,

Are you able to post more pics of your other girls so we can all see..?

I will put Cassie and lala's photos online tmr
will have some new girls photo available next week
regards

Gucci2012
09-08-2012, 06:44 PM
yeah im the same Gucci from the old forum but i had complications with the email address i registered with on the old forum, i have messaged admin and asked them to re-instate me as my old user name Gucci(by giving them info only the original gucci would know) instead of using gucci2012 if they help, they help, if they dont, ill suck a lemon and get over it lol.