PDA

View Full Version : Great service,Chloe at The Benchmark Tweed Heads

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
22-04-2013, 12:47 PM
I went down to nsw for the weekend & on my way home had to check out The Benchmark brothel in Tweed Heads, had heard good things about it.

Really relaxed atmosphere, felt very welcome. The hostess showed me into a waiting room with a pool table, playboy themed pinball machine, Xbox setup & another tv.

Huge downside though was only 1 chick was working & she was about to start a booking, but she came out & introduced herself (knowing i'd probably wait once i saw her lol).
So i had a nap on the couch for half an hr or so, then went to start my hour with her.

She was a hot blonde with a bit of a pommi accent named Chloe.

The setup of the room was sweet, had a spa. So we got the water running & went at it in there. Then again on the bed later on.

Unlike alot of working ladies there wasn't fake moaning, which i can't stand.

If you're passing through i strongly recommend checking the place out & if Chloe is working give her a go! One of the best fucks i've had for a while, genuinely loved getting fucked by me.

Just hope theres more girls working next time i visit, not a huge fan of waiting for sex lol

22-04-2013, 12:51 PM
I probably should have posted this thread in the nsw forum, but i'm usually in brisbane so it made sense to post here

ooshka
22-04-2013, 01:06 PM
Thanks for posting mate, always been tempted to duck over the border for the NSW rules but to date have not ventured that far. To be honest with one girl working and you have to wait for the previous punter, not something I will be packing my lunch for.

Glad it worked for you though, keep posting the reports.

22-04-2013, 04:25 PM
"Packing my lunch for"
Haha, classic. Yeh, i'll make a booking next time. A mate of mine & his brother went there & stayed 3 hours, so its great if ya make a booking. I'd never been to one with a spa in the room, was a great touch. Still never hit up the goldy cos i don't like the place, do you know if any of the brothels there have a spa in the room? I havn't come across that in brizi

gpeck80
22-04-2013, 08:37 PM
Its fine you posted here. Brisbane is so close to Tweed Heads it isnt funny.

gpeck80
22-04-2013, 08:40 PM
I checked out the website for The Benchmark brothel (googling that name). I noticed no Chloe name, so maybe its out of date. How much was damage ? There is no mention of rates that I could see.

23-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Yeh must be out-dated. Was $230 for an hour