PDA

View Full Version : About Chequers Health Centre in Goulburn Street

xiaojjaus
22-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Does anyone go to this place lately?

Any recommend ML???

Really want to try the soapy massage or the king one.

:p

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Does

anyone go to this place lately?

Any recommend ML???

Really want to try the soapy massage or the king one.

:p

Hi brother Xiaojiaus

Haven't been back a long time so can't help with the suggestion but I can give you some useful tip here, the kings massage is definitely worth a try but you need the right girl, assuming they all gonna give you the standard services , then the girls look and body becomes so important , now I know what you are thinking, of course you need to pick a busty girl, with all the soapy body slide and Spanish and tits fuck, no point getting a A or B cups right? Whether you are a breast lovers or not

So once you go in to the reception and before you pay ($189 I think) you can ask the keeper to show you the girls, tell them you want to mark (book) the girl before you pay and get changed .

Good luck

Cheers

xiaojjaus
25-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Hi brother Xiaojiaus

Haven't been back a long time so can't help with the suggestion but I can give you some useful tip here, the kings massage is definitely worth a try but you need the right girl, assuming they all gonna give you the standard services , then the girls look and body becomes so important , now I know what you are thinking, of course you need to pick a busty girl, with all the soapy body slide and Spanish and tits fuck, no point getting a A or B cups right? Whether you are a breast lovers or not

So once you go in to the reception and before you pay ($189 I think) you can ask the keeper to show you the girls, tell them you want to mark (book) the girl before you pay and get changed .

Good luck

Cheers

Thanks bro, u r the LEGEND

CunningLinguist
25-04-2013, 09:18 PM
Cheers

Do you think this would work at Chicago Pitt st also these days ?
I used to go to there years ago but got sick of not being able to see the girl before I paid and had a shower etc.
I asked to see the girls first once but they said no.