PDA

View Full Version : General talk Looking for fun close to fairfield area nsw FS +BBBJ + FIV+Babyback

Choogz
09-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Hi guys,

Looking for some young girls with nice bodies around fairfield area prefer my girls to be clean so no hairy forests haha, I heard there is a place in villawood with full service and BBBJ's any suggestions ?

THANKS

Choogz
09-08-2012, 10:25 PM
27 chistana road mate or 5 alan street...

67a also but BBBJ is a lucky dip but the hotties who cares bring the naked condoms

Any of these places have a site or are they all as you arrive see which one you like and go as if your a horny rabbit.. Not fusseed on the bbbj just looking for a decent fucking fling without all the emotional bs.. haha

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2012, 11:38 PM
Eden@villawood is the nicest shop with 5 star facilities, all young and slim Korean girls, been quiet recently in the forum, so not much intel.

But if you meet a half decent K gal, you will have a good time, anyone never been, a visit is a must,

Just my 2 cents

Ps, bbbj is standsrd

wilisno
10-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Eden was very clinacal service compared to the other places there i found and the price is allot considering 5 star facilites... But maybe i just picked the wrong girl...
27 and 67a are also hit and miss, no standard there, depends on the girl you meet. But Eden has BBBJ as standard !

Travelmate
10-08-2012, 12:22 PM
27 chistana road mate or 5 alan street...

67a also but BBBJ is a lucky dip but the hotties who cares bring the naked condoms

naked condoms, or simply no condom ??!?!??!

stevodog
10-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Eden was very clinacal service compared to the other places there i found and the price is allot considering 5 star facilites... But maybe i just picked the wrong girl...

yes my experience there was the same.Nice rooms and nice girls but a bit mechanical for me.Yes BBBJ though.

AHLUNGOR
10-08-2012, 12:49 PM
naked condoms, or simply no condom ??!?!??!

It's an old product between Bod Brown and Julia Gillard, very Green and environmentally friendly and probably politically correct:

A Bio-Degradable Condom !!