PDA

View Full Version : Star Massage

Butler383
09-08-2012, 11:59 PM
There is a new Korean girl here,massage Is ok, when you go into the shops there are plenty of ml who don't have bookings but this lady is allways booked, it is very difficult to get a booking with her.if you want any more details or you all ready know who and what I am talking about please pm me, this lady works at both shops west end and spring hill.

grammeys
13-08-2012, 06:52 PM
I think there r currently only 2 Korean girls working here.

Out of the two, there's only one worth mentioning about.

Curious if you've had any "luck" with her?

Thanks!

Sidjames
16-08-2012, 05:22 PM
I think there r currently only 2 Korean girls working Hhhere.

Out of the two, there's only one worth mentioning about.

Curious if you've had any "luck" with her?

Thanks!

had massage with a Korean lady the other day, massage is very nice.dont know what yogi mean buy any luck

bunks
16-08-2012, 07:42 PM
Stricktly legit place.

ooshka
20-08-2012, 11:41 AM
No it ain't, West End anyhow.

Puntersclub
20-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Three legit massages in Spring Hill, good normal massage..

Sidjames
01-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Lol very good massage very normal very happy,the lady's here well trained they can get all the knots out of your back make all the stress of the day go away leave you very relaxed

Sidjames
01-09-2012, 02:45 PM
But 75 for 60 mins is abut over the top

Puntersclub
19-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Fourth time lucky, a taiwanese girl, must usually work at west end. Good massage. Ask for Joyce for a good firm massage.

Sidjames
21-09-2012, 01:31 AM
Joyce works in both shops, like all the girls here if you ask for firm they will give you firm maybe lol.some are not able to grasp the meaning of the word firm or hard massage,maybe they just dont understand english.if you want to be tickle they will tickle soft massage. For me the whole point in a massage is to get the knots and pain out of my back and neck not just go for a tickle that's a bit strange to say the least, if you are going for a massage have a massage anyway each to is own if you want to pay 75.00 a hour for someone to tickle your back good on ya.Most of the girls here are just ripping you off anyway as soon as you go they are laughing at you behind your back and spraying the room with air fresher and saying that white ghost stinks.Most of these girls have been trained to run there fingers along the crack of your bum,does nothing for me this especially when you see a big fat guy come out from the room,I just hope they wash their hands when they have finished.Any way I guess this may be a pressure point or Acura pressure.who knows

beenjoy
21-09-2012, 11:15 AM
where is star massage

Poonda Bear
21-09-2012, 02:20 PM
@ Sidjames, I thought they did that to determine whether you're there for legit or ;-)

The smallest of pushback and she knows it's on!

IMO

brownwallaby
03-10-2012, 05:34 PM
message removed

Sidjames
08-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Went to west end branch for massage I see a Chinese girl, to be honest massage was very decent to very good, well lady ask me to turn over, she then covered my face with towel for the whole time she massaged my front wtf I don't u understand this at all, yup I am ugly but no need to cover my face with a towel funny thing was she Just covered my face everything else was bare I was a bit angry and was tempted to throw to the floor, yes I know u lot will say I must be ugly well that's do true just brays me why you would cover a persons face with a towel beats me.

tab123
08-10-2012, 11:30 PM
That sux sidjames. Wad she providing a lot of actions while your face was covered?:slobber:

Sidjames
09-10-2012, 12:42 AM
No action at all lol no idea what she was doing could not see very stange a

tab123
09-10-2012, 07:35 PM
That's shit...

Sidjames
03-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Hey bros just wanted to give you a heads up,been to spring hill star massage , got massage from a short girl, name is Lydia please do not waste your hard earned cash on this lady the massage was total crap, I had a 60 min massage 55 five mins was spent working on my back ask to turn over 1 min on the front of each leg,then went out to get another hot towel the second in as many mins,

It used to be that you would get really really good service at this shop, it seems thatch the customer service has gone done the drain a little, Paying 75.00 a hour is not cheap by any means and paying this type of money would expect a much better massage, it also seems lacking in the quality of the lady's to while having a massage I expect it to be quite but they're seems to be a lack of respect for the customer here with the girls who are not working shouting and laughing. I have been a customer here for many years I think I will look else where now

brownwallaby
06-12-2012, 04:09 PM
It's not the first time I defend this shop but I like this shop very much (and the other branch). It's got a looooot of potential if you know what I mean

AHLUNGOR
06-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Hi guys,

I read through the whole thread and I am still confused, is this a legit place or not?

Or the possibility multiples if you are Asian?

It seems people keep going and keep getting disappointed.

Any brother can give a definite answer ??

Thanks

Cheers

:smile:

Butler383
06-12-2012, 05:30 PM
Always lots of potential here but some have gone lol

brownwallaby
06-12-2012, 05:40 PM
All I can say this is one of the most exciting shops in Bris. I can easily visit this place twice a week (or more :) ).

AHLUNGOR
06-12-2012, 05:58 PM
All I can say this is one of the most exciting shops in Bris. I can easily visit this place twice a week (or more :) ).

OK then, I take that as a positive answer.

Thanks brother.

So if I do visit this shop and got lucky, do I tell all or not tell at all brother ??

Cheers

:question:

brownwallaby
06-12-2012, 06:04 PM
Bro Ahlungor, I know you spend most of your time down south. Please be considerate that north of the border things are slightly different

AHLUNGOR
06-12-2012, 11:58 PM
Bro Ahlungor, I know you spend most of your time down south. Please be considerate that north of the border things are slightly different

No worries there brother,

When I arrived in Australia, I first landed on Eagle Farm so I was a Queensland origin through and through.

I worked in Brisbane in the 80's and things back then was a lot more liberal, never even bothered with RnT, all full on FS only, few places in the Valley and New Farm across the bridge, and we went as far as Stonecorner, Toowong and a few other places can't remember exactly where now but all those Aussie chicks back then sure were happy to see us Asian boys................haha

Why are times so fucking hard now ??

Cheers

A-men
08-12-2012, 02:15 AM
Went there for the 1st time yesterday and I am quite disappointed with this joint..
Thought I scored when I walked in and saw some girls with quite sexy dresses on. Was asked to go in a room, ask for 45min massage as I had an appointment straight after.
Gave 2 x $50 notes for a $60 massage. As usual, the girl would go out and I start to strip and lied on the bed while waiting for her to come back.. Towards the end, I asked her if she can make a man happy, she said no. Finish massage and left, only to realize that I forgot to take the change this morning. Rang them and was told that they can't do anything about it because they thought its a tip.. (who on earth would give a $40 tips for a $60 massage?)..
So, paid $100 for a 45 minute massage without happiness at the end.... Bad luck!

brownwallaby
08-12-2012, 10:50 AM
That sucks .... happened to me before. Left my change at a shop. got back to claim it, at the end had to halve it with the girl ....

Kenji2
08-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Bros.. Always tell them to put your change on your pile of clothes. I never forget my cash this way.

Ahlungor, times aren't all that bad up here. Granted the punting scene isn't as good as the reviews I've read from 5star or any of the massage shops in Sydney. But there are gems here and those who are willing to share. If you find yourself here just pm.

bill92
08-12-2012, 11:07 PM
a-men, I did it just like you, I remember the girl put the changes on the small table with a glass of water, but I forgot.
and brownwallaby, I expected the "potential", but I've never found it. (I've been there four times)
one of the best experience in this shop is "do it by yourself, and I'm keep going massage your thighs..."
did you mean it?

Butler383
09-12-2012, 12:43 AM
Just great is it not 75.00 an hour for the massage, and please is ok u wanna do hand job by yourself is ok, you should make you feel more relaxed,very strange this place anyway maybe if you did not kelp running your finger along m bum crack and playing with my balls I would not have to do anything to just enjoy the nice massage that I came for. and please don't forget your change most girls will bring it back with your class of water but some are sneaky and will not bring your change back at all

brownwallaby
09-12-2012, 01:11 AM
a-men, I did it just like you, I remember the girl put the changes on the small table with a glass of water, but I forgot.
and brownwallaby, I expected the "potential", but I've never found it. (I've been there four times)
one of the best experience in this shop is "do it by yourself, and I'm keep going massage your thighs..."
did you mean it?

I just pm-ed you bro

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2012, 02:02 AM
Just great is it not 75.00 an hour for the massage, and please is ok u wanna do hand job by yourself is ok, you should make you feel more relaxed,very strange this place anyway maybe if you did not kelp running your finger along m bum crack and playing with my balls I would not have to do anything to just enjoy the nice massage that I came for. and please don't forget your change most girls will bring it back with your class of water but some are sneaky and will not bring your change back at all

Yeap, I remember this feeling!!

Last time I have a massage in Queensland was in Gold Coast in one of those ground floor unit on the GC highway just outside of Surfer Paradise. It was a white woman, she offered me a totally nude massage but I can't touch her and she won't touch my cock - her excuses was, the QLD law prohibited touching of genitals of the opposite sex during a massage session, and she said if I want a HJ I could do it myself !!

Which I did, they only good thing that helped me over the line was that she was quite busty and she helped me by playing with herself tits with one hand and her pussy with the other.

I much rather those were my hands and her hands were on my dick !!

From memory, it was $85 or $90 for 30 min !! more than 10 years ago though.