PDA

View Full Version : General talk We need more female members who post regularly like Tiffany, Sammi, Tiny and Sei !!

AHLUNGOR
23-04-2013, 11:20 AM
We need more female members who post regularly like Tiffany, Sammi, Tiny and Sei !!

Whether they are shop owners, mamasans, WLs, MLs, or just a regular female member, it's always great to read something different especially from a female's perspectives. And if ever they would post a review on the punters, it was just pure gold, we want more !!

But they are so few and far between, and most of the time they hit us like a comet and then disappeared.

For the past few years, I can only recall these ladies:

The SuperChick aka Amy
Sammi
TyC aka Tiffany and Friends aka Tiff
TinyTiny
Sei
Forever Lisa - registered but never posted
359Helen
316central massage aka Alice
Coco68
Silver Fox Massage aka Foxy aka Linda

There may be more, so if you know, please add to the list, and if you are a lady member just browsing, please cum forward to share whatever you are comfortable and happy to share, you could be a student, an office lady, a working girl, a courgar, a lonely housewife, a MILF longing for some spice and sex life or whatever, but if you are here, please cum forward, we will embrace you like our favourite fuck buddy - until we met up for a "Coffee", but hey, that's another story!!

Let's just enjoy the moment and share a journey, shall we ??

Cheers

:cool2::miao::smile:

Sextus
23-04-2013, 12:18 PM
Sei, a while back I started a thread entitled "How open are you about your punting life with others in your life?"

A common fact that came up duirng it is that the punters particularly felt that if women acquaintances knew about this - and I don't mean the obvious ones like gfs and wives - they felt that they would be judged for the worse by them. Yet you are here conversing with us, even offering suggestions to make the bedrooms of the establishments nicer for us, turning a blind eye to some of our coarser talk, and generally just treating us like nice guys. What do you think makes you different in this regard to the women that the men feared finding out about the fact that they like, umm, varied sexual experiences?

(And this is a thread about female contributors to the forum.)

wilisno
23-04-2013, 02:11 PM
There are a lot more, they just don't identify themselves as females that's all !

The known ones have been :

The pioneer : Yuki of 22 Brodie.
The famous Squirter : Crystal of BlueMoon.
The most popular poster : Amy of 130
Then you have Nana and Vanessa of BlueMoon etc...
And also, at one stage, my favourite Mona of Artarmon Paradise as Corneredhare !

AHLUNGOR
23-04-2013, 02:52 PM
There are a lot more, they just don't identify themselves as females that's all !

The known ones have been :

The pioneer : Yuki of 22 Brodie.
The famous Squirter : Crystal of BlueMoon.
The most popular poster : Amy of 130
Then you have Nana and Vanessa of BlueMoon etc...
And also, at one stage, my favourite Mona of Artarmon Paradise as Corneredhare !

yeah, I wish some of the mamasans will post more than just the roster, sometimes they only come out to either thank people's support or apologise over a complaints.

That's not what we want to see, we want to see them actively promoting their shops, their girls and services, like what sister Tiffany and Sammi did.

And of course Tiny is just so awwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome !!

Cheers

ps. And Sei too - adding a bit of mystery to everything "she" touches !!

Sextus
23-04-2013, 03:12 PM
Well, yes, Sei is different to all the other "industry girls" on the lists above - hence my question to her.

Sammi
24-04-2013, 02:27 PM
123 321 1234567 234 432 456789 10:question:
You guys are talking about me again~!
My nose is some itching~!

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2013, 02:48 PM

40342, 40342, 434243, 43420, 024, 43420, 333424024, 334, 024, 334, 024, 3433, 3433, 3324, 3430, 3430, 044022, 343243, 343 !

識唔識唱呀 媽咪仔?

jellyshots
24-04-2013, 05:03 PM
Does letting your regular ML's read their AR's count?

rooter
24-04-2013, 05:27 PM
they are always talking about you Sammi.
They will never stop. You have stolen and broken all their hearts ;)

Punter Poontang
24-04-2013, 05:49 PM
Does letting your regular ML's read their AR's count?

Not if they should be "on the clock". Or is that why you need 3 hour bookings??? :cool2:

jellyshots
24-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Not if they should be "on the clock". Or is that why you need 3 hour bookings??? :cool2:

At breakfast :)

I do 3 hr bookings coz of the setup at Kings with the spa. Easy to burn time drinking, making out and flirting. In the Asian shops, 1hr is a long time on the table.

TinyTiny
24-04-2013, 06:44 PM
My first mention in a thread :)
It would be great to have more females but many of the WL are not fluent with English

sei
24-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Sei, a while back I started a thread entitled "How open are you about your punting life with others in your life?"

A common fact that came up duirng it is that the punters particularly felt that if women acquaintances knew about this - and I don't mean the obvious ones like gfs and wives - they felt that they would be judged for the worse by them. Yet you are here conversing with us, even offering suggestions to make the bedrooms of the establishments nicer for us, turning a blind eye to some of our coarser talk, and generally just treating us like nice guys. What do you think makes you different in this regard to the women that the men feared finding out about the fact that they like, umm, varied sexual experiences?

(And this is a thread about female contributors to the forum.)

Hi sextus, im not sure what you mean, there is no difference as i have been an "industry" girl, im just out of the game now. Prior taking the plunge in my younger days i did think that those that visited wl/mls were doing the wrong thing and frowned upon it but then as i got older, it became clearer that wasnt the case and that there were many reasons why men choose to punt and it made me feel more comfortable with becoming a wl. My experience in the industry has only proven that you lot are generally really nice guys, coarse talk and all :) besides, if the rooms are nicer for you then they are nicer for the ladies too :)

jellyshots
24-04-2013, 07:21 PM
I think shop talk with your regulars is ok but once they stop working in the industry and transition into a gf, talking about punting with them gets tired very quickly for both the punter and ml/wl.

the wizard
24-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Hi sextus, im not sure what you mean, there is no difference as i have been an "industry" girl, im just out of the game now. Prior taking the plunge in my younger days i did think that those that visited wl/mls were doing the wrong thing and frowned upon it but then as i got older, it became clearer that wasnt the case and that there were many reasons why men choose to punt and it made me feel more comfortable with becoming a wl. My experience in the industry has only proven that you lot are generally really nice guys, coarse talk and all :) besides, if the rooms are nicer for you then they are nicer for the ladies too :)
Thanks Sei for your honesty and understanding, it really is refreshing to hear this as sometimes it's not always communicated to us.
Yes we can be just regular guys, with punting sometimes filling a void at a certain stage in our lives.

I suppose Wl's spend heaps more time in the rooms than us so ideally a nice room environment definitely would be a plus for them

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2013, 07:37 PM
My first mention in a thread :)
It would be great to have more females but many of the WL are not fluent with English

And even if they are fluent in English like Sammi, I still enjoy talking to her in Cantonese, some expression you just got to say it in Chinese

Cheers

wilisno
24-04-2013, 09:10 PM
And even if they are fluent in English like Sammi, I still enjoy talking to her in Cantonese, some expression you just got to say it in Chinese

Cheers

During the session, Tiny asked me to speak Mandarin with her because that's her mother tongue, but when I did, she answered me in English ! :miao::miao::miao:

jellyshots
25-04-2013, 05:40 PM
During the session, Tiny asked me to speak Mandarin with her because that's her mother tongue, but when I did, she answered me in English ! :miao::miao::miao:

Lol, I used to do this with my grandmother. I spoke slow English to her and she spoke slow Tagalog to me. My relatives thought it was hilarious. :cool2:

Oneonone
25-04-2013, 06:38 PM
Well i just love asian ladies I dont speek any of their laungage but that doesnt stop the great time I have with them. But back to the original thread I agree any ladies that post on here are most welecome and I look forward to what they have to say and add to my knowledge and experience with working ladies. so yes please contribute and have your say, it is much appreciated.

TinyTiny
25-04-2013, 09:53 PM

Some expressions I do not know, my Chinese is very innocent , I don't know how to say fuck or pussy hahaha

Licker
25-04-2013, 10:11 PM
Some expressions I do not know, my Chinese is very innocent , I don't know how to say fuck or pussy hahaha

And those were the only things you wanted to say to Wilisno? Fuck and pussy?:startle:

Or was it fuck my pussy? :grimace:

Just kidding girl! Don't take it seriously. :smile:

wilisno
25-04-2013, 10:50 PM

Hahaha ! Why didn't you ask me those, I would have taught you properly ! :miao:

Guess we have to do it next time ?!

TinyTiny
25-04-2013, 10:56 PM
And those were the only things you wanted to say to Wilisno? Fuck and pussy?:startle:

Or was it fuck my pussy? :grimace:

Just kidding girl! Don't take it seriously. :smile:

Haha, I don't know how to talk dirty in Chinese because I've only ever used it with parents or family :prettiness:

IExperiment
25-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Haha, I don't know how to talk dirty in Chinese because I've only ever used it with parents or family :prettiness:

Well Tiny Tiny you are open and have a good personality and you can win Punters in this forum with your charms :) just look at Amy from 130 she was open and the punters always love to talk to her :) Here is the link with over 43K views Good Luck Tiny

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-16453/

TinyTiny
25-04-2013, 11:35 PM
Well Tiny Tiny you are open and have a good personality and you can win Punters in this forum with your charms :) just look at Amy from 130 she was open and the punters always love to talk to her :) Here is the link with over 43K views Good Luck Tiny

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-16453/

Thank you , thank you :miao: I try my best

Sextus
25-04-2013, 11:39 PM
Thank you , thank you :miao: I try my best

:red_heart: :D

Licker
25-04-2013, 11:40 PM

Oh, I think you are ever more charming because of that! :love:
I'm not sure if anyone on the forum agrees with me though, but I've always found the subtle hints and gestures to be more arousing than dirty talk.
Upholds the image of the girl next door, if you know what I mean.

I used to have a girlfriend who even though she knew the words was not comfortable using them due to her upbringing.
So she came up with terms that only she and I knew (something in the line of 'weasel', 'kitten' and 'nest', hard to translate as it was not in English).
I loved her ever more for it.

Somehow I don't think you need to talk dirty in Chinese to get what you want. Or for guys to get what you mean.

TinyTiny
26-04-2013, 12:26 AM
I'm not sure if anyone on the forum agrees with me though, but I've always found the subtle hints and gestures to be more arousing than dirty talk.

I used to have a girlfriend who even though she knew the words was not comfortable using them due to her upbringing.
So she came up with terms that only she and I knew (something in the line of 'weasel', 'kitten' and 'nest', hard to translate as it was not in English).

Somehow I don't think you need to talk dirty in Chinese to get what you want. Or for guys to get what you mean.

Oh really ? Ill try that next time :prettiness: many of my clients are ABC or English speaking so it's not a very big problem but I would like my Chinese speaking customers to feel more comfortable too

Licker
26-04-2013, 01:03 AM
Oh really ? Ill try that next time :prettiness: many of my clients are ABC or English speaking so it's not a very big problem but I would like my Chinese speaking customers to feel more comfortable too

I may be wrong, but I don't think whether you know the lingo for dirty talk makes them comfortable or not.
Body language is much more persuasive.

How about someone who does not speak neither English or Chinese as their native language (like me).
There's plenty of us here. How are you going to make us comfortable?

Ok, no need to point out, I know the English lingo... but not all do.
And some of the best sessions (well two) have been with girls that I had no common language with (other than body language and love).

TinyTiny
26-04-2013, 01:20 AM

I may be wrong, but I don't think whether you know the lingo for dirty talk makes them comfortable or not.
Body language is much more persuasive.

How about someone who does not speak neither English or Chinese as their native language (like me).
There's plenty of us here. How are you going to make us comfortable?

Ok, no need to point out, I know the English lingo... but not all do.
And some of the best sessions (well two) have been with girls that I had no common language with (other than body language and love).

😏😏😏😏😏<< can anyone see this ?

This gives me ideas ..... 😏

wilisno
26-04-2013, 01:28 AM
����������<< can anyone see this ?

This gives me ideas ..... ��

Clever girl ! :miao::miao::miao:

Licker
26-04-2013, 01:37 AM
����������<< can anyone see this ?

This gives me ideas ..... ��

What you need to know, is how to read the other person.

If they are after PSE, then dirty talk works fine.
If they are after GFE, then body language works better (in most cases). And it needs to be subtle.

But that's just my view, and I'd like to know what other bro's think.

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2013, 02:14 AM

Hey, you don't have to sister, don't forget you are a very young lady which is one of your best attributes . You will find that most people will love to see you because of your young age and innocent! There are plenty other WL in the market who can talk dirty to them!!

But then again, you have no problem talking dirty in English already right ?
You just don't know how to say them in Mandarins!

Speaking of WL talking dirty to me in Cantonese - one of my best / worst experience was with Catherine from 127 many years ago, she was a Hong Kong girl and of course we started talking in canto, and then out of no where, she said to me :

刁得未呀?
= can we fuck yet ?

It was a shock to my system as no woman has ever said that to me! Of course I was ready,so Dom on and I started to pound her real hard!

I am usually a 5-10 min runner, never have any stamina ! Don't know what happened that night, may be what she said to me! I think I had past the 15 min mark and I was still going very strongly and no sign of cuming while i was pounding her hard doggy style !

Then she said to me:

嘩你咁耐嘅 ,係唔係想刁死人個女?
= wow, you are taking a long time, do you want to fuck dead someone's daughter!

I ended up couldn't cum in her pussy, and the bell rang, to her credit she still gave me a HJ to get me over that line !

I found it very erotic when a WL/ML said dirty words to me, but sometimes it had the opposite effects like that time with Catherine. She was quite a sexy girl and she could have easily KO me in 5 !

Cheers

TinyTiny
26-04-2013, 06:42 AM

What you need to know, is how to read the other person.

If they are after PSE, then dirty talk works fine.
If they are after GFE, then body language works better (in most cases). And it needs to be subtle.

But that's just my view, and I'd like to know what other bro's think.

I agree with you! Still need to refine my client reading skills that's I try to give them a bit of both :) that's why on the MOC website it says "personalities"

jellyshots
26-04-2013, 09:47 AM
I agree with you! Still need to refine my client reading skills that's I try to give them a bit of both :) that's why on the MOC website it says "personalities"

Better to enjoy yourself and whatever happens, happens. Sometimes guys like GFE or PSE only but more often than not, the booking can shift into different shades of both. It doesn't really matter as long as everyone is enjoying themselves.

rooter
26-04-2013, 10:18 AM
GFE, PSE; just letters really.
The really good WLs just go with the mood, the feeling, the flow, the feedack etc.
You're a natural Tiny ! Just keep doing what you are doing.

the wizard
26-04-2013, 02:21 PM
TinyTiny has learned so much in such a short time and now all indications are she is up there with the best, a natural.....

Raybo
26-04-2013, 05:25 PM
The threads with WL/ML input are real turn ons. Not mentioning any names but a couple a them have rocketed up my punting wish list just by posting on here!

karlasyd
26-04-2013, 11:07 PM
Hey guys, I've been an observer in various forum when I have nothing much to do. Reading reports sometimes are like reading erotic stories, and the best part is, you know that it is real.

and... Why I'm always an observer? Because none of these reviews are about me. lol... and most topic on the general discussion page is about shop info and stuff like that.. I wish that I can punt so that I can leave a review or something like that. Unfortunately, I don't have the tool that you guys have. So I'm glad that Ahlungor started this topic, and let me leave a comment here before I 'disappeared' :cool2:

wilisno
26-04-2013, 11:21 PM
Hey guys, I've been an observer in various forum when I have nothing much to do. Reading reports sometimes are like reading erotic stories, and the best part is, you know that it is real.

and... Why I'm always an observer? Because none of these reviews are about me. lol... and most topic on the general discussion page is about shop info and stuff like that.. I wish that I can punt so that I can leave a review or something like that. Unfortunately, I don't have the tool that you guys have. So I'm glad that Ahlungor started this topic, and let me leave a comment here before I 'disappeared' :cool2:

Hi Karlasyd ! By being an observer in various forum, no doubt you're also very sexually active, or at least have the same interest as we do. Why don't you post some of your memorable experiences for all to fantasize on ? :miao:

karlasyd
26-04-2013, 11:52 PM
Wilisno, you cracked me up. I have too much memorable experience, I don't even know which one to start with. So should I rate the guys according to size, looks and performance in each category as well? lol... well, i afraid that the other parties might be here reading as well.. lol...

jellyshots
27-04-2013, 12:08 AM
Wilisno, you cracked me up. I have too much memorable experience, I don't even know which one to start with. So should I rate the guys according to size, looks and performance in each category as well? lol... well, i afraid that the other parties might be here reading as well.. lol...

You could give each guy a different "stage name"... :)

AHLUNGOR
27-04-2013, 12:13 AM

Hi Karla,

Welcome to the forum!

This is an open forum so you can talk or share or ask anything you like !

And you can do so in the general talk section or you can choose to send a Private Message (PM) to any member you like. And don't feel any pressure of the need to post something in the review !! Take your time and only do and say what you are comfortable with!

To share or not to share and share how much - your call

Cheers

karlasyd
27-04-2013, 12:23 AM
You could give each guy a different "stage name"... :)

you guys just wanted me to write something to let your imaginations run wild isn't it... hehehe... I'm afraid that I'll have to disappoint you guys as I have to keep what happened in the room stays in the room with the gentlemen who have been very lovely and generous to me. (well, maybe they have been talking abt me on other sites that I haven't explore yet, lol...)

wilisno
27-04-2013, 12:41 AM
you guys just wanted me to write something to let your imaginations run wild isn't it... hehehe... I'm afraid that I'll have to disappoint you guys as I have to keep what happened in the room stays in the room with the gentlemen who have been very lovely and generous to me. (well, maybe they have been talking abt me on other sites that I haven't explore yet, lol...)

You can tell it like someone else's story, use third person ... don't have to say it aloud, just whisper ...

karlasyd
27-04-2013, 12:58 AM
Ahlungor, thanks for the welcome note.

Wilisno, isn't broadcasting here loud enough? lol...

CunningLinguist
27-04-2013, 03:01 PM
I noticed there used to be a WL called Sydney Sin (http://forum.aus99.com/member.php?26877-Sydney-Sin) but she has'nt made a post since 1/11/12.

rooter
27-04-2013, 03:08 PM
What? They are letting girls on now? I thought this was a bloke's forum? Next they will be letting gays, transvestites, sadomasochists, and accountants on too! (skulling my can of VB and rubbing my beer belly) ;)
I need to take the V8 Commodore for a spin just to clear my head ;)
Oh and by the way welcome to the forum karlasyd. How ya goin' luv? (belching and scratching my nuts) ;)

CunningLinguist
27-04-2013, 03:35 PM
Has anyone moderated their language now that they know girls are reading ?
Certainly not Sextus: Fuck me! Check THESE Jugs out!!! (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?17830-Fuck-me!-Check-THESE-Jugs-out!!!) :)

wilisno
27-04-2013, 04:01 PM
Certainly not Sextus: Fuck me! Check THESE Jugs out!!! (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?17830-Fuck-me!-Check-THESE-Jugs-out!!!) :)

Girls have been reading all along, there's no need to change anything.

Sextus
27-04-2013, 05:09 PM

The moderator might have moderated his language but we moderees just aren't that...umm, moderate.

karlasyd
27-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Well, to me I'm alright with all d languages that you guys used. Undeniable, there are girls reading the forum and might be just an observer like I used to be. As long as it is not too personal, or makes me feel like you are degrading the girl, then that should be fine. But when a lady is in a bloke forum, she is prepared to see all those nice wording that normally guys used when talking to each other.
BTW, thanks for your welcome note Rooter... and I'm doing great!!!

Sextus
27-04-2013, 06:12 PM
As long as it is not too personal, or makes me feel like you are degrading the girl, then that should be fine.

Don't worry karlasyd, I haven't seen anything degrading written about the wl's here. If anything all we do is sing their praises and give them our affection. During sex there might be some dirty, filthy talk that might seem to be off-colour, but that is just a sexual game played only during sex. There is a recent thread, for example, about a MOC girl that uses the word "slutty" - because that word is a turn on for many men, and probably girls too. It is part of a sexual game, with words that can make us feel excited about the girl, and to want them.

karlasyd
27-04-2013, 06:36 PM
nice written sextus, no dramas at all, saw the thread topic earlier and I totally understand that. Maybe you guys haven't know me as I'm still new here, and I don't think any of you have met me as I never worked in any of the agencies advertised. But I quite liked this forum compared to the others, that is why I joined and more active over here. I'm very relaxed, bubbly, open minded kind of person... so, all good... cheers... ;)

rooter
27-04-2013, 06:48 PM
BTW, thanks for your welcome note Rooter... and I'm doing great!!!
Thanks karlasyd. I have a strong feeling we have met before or maybe we will meet soon. Whenever I get this tingling sensation in my spine I am never wrong. Talk soon.

Eureka
27-04-2013, 06:54 PM
I can't help smiling reading this !!! Lol

And if I may paraphrase Bro Cmk76 from page 1 of the "Caught Perving" thread ...

"Sextus .. you and karlasyd should hook up ... Seriously !!"

Deja Vu !!!
Wish you my luck mate !! :)

the wizard
27-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Welcome karlassyd,
You, Sei and TinyTiny are injecting new life to an already exciting Forum.
Great to have all your contributions, thoughts and views.
Looking forward to them
Sextus you might need to consider Eureka's recommendation....

wilisno
27-04-2013, 07:26 PM
nice written sextus, no dramas at all, saw the thread topic earlier and I totally understand that. Maybe you guys haven't know me as I'm still new here, and I don't think any of you have met me as I never worked in any of the agencies advertised. But I quite liked this forum compared to the others, that is why I joined and more active over here. I'm very relaxed, bubbly, open minded kind of person... so, all good... cheers... ;)

You're welcome, as simple as that !

rooter
27-04-2013, 07:44 PM
Well you guys can keep talking to the girls.
I will be making my way to the gentlemans club section of the forum and sitting on a Chesterfield lounge, drinking a single malt scotch, smoking a cigar, and reading the Financial Review ;)

the wizard
27-04-2013, 07:50 PM
I will be making my way to the gentlemans club section of the forum and sitting on a Chesterfield lounge, drinking a single malt scotch, smoking a cigar, and reading the Financial Review

Can you let me know how the bank stocks are going whilst your at it.....
Are you sure you don't wanna be talking the the girls ???

karlasyd
27-04-2013, 07:56 PM
rooter, maybe... I'm not sure, I've been working on and off...

Eureka, why all the sudden the 'wind' of meetup blow towards me and sextus? I'm still new here... please have bit mercy on me~~ :miao:

rooter
27-04-2013, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=karlasyd;287880]rooter, maybe... I'm not sure, I've been working on and off...
QUOTE]

Ok I got bored in the gentlemans lounge .. I think I prefer talking to the ladies.
Karla, look forward to when you are on again. Maybe some of us might want to look you up ...

Eureka
27-04-2013, 09:03 PM
rooter, maybe... I'm not sure, I've been working on and off...

Eureka, why all the sudden the 'wind' of meetup blow towards me and sextus? I'm still new here... please have bit mercy on me~~ :miao:

Well said :)
Although as they say in the classics - "me thinks she doth protest too much" haha :)

And this is meant to be a convivial comment - I am sure you have to ability to chew any if us up & spit us out
.. and no Mercy is needed ... unless it is for Sextus or Rooter who may be falling under your womanly spell !!!

I will watch with interest as a bystander .. this time :) :) :)

Sextus
27-04-2013, 09:50 PM
All I said were some reassuring words to karlasyd that even if we do some dirty, slutty talk durng sex it isn't meant in a degrading way. And all Karlasyd said back was that she understood this! This is a mighty thin wire for you to hang a flirtation on!

Eureka, there was no flirting, not that there is anything wrong with that of course!

karlasyd
27-04-2013, 10:25 PM
rooter, I don't think I'm the type of girls that most guys here are looking for. I don't have the typical Asian petite, long lean legs, pocket rocket kind of build. What I can say is, thanks to the gene that I inherited and my mom have fed me really well. :D

And this is meant to be a convivial comment - I am sure you have to ability to chew any if us up & spit us out

Eureka, I hope I have that kind of ability... so far, I don't think I have that kind of talent yet...

Sextus, STRONGLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! **thumbs up!!!

rooter
27-04-2013, 10:28 PM
No flirting from me either. My intentions are totally honourable.

rooter
27-04-2013, 10:34 PM
[QUOTE=karlasyd;288034]rooter, I don't think I'm the type of girls that most guys here are looking for. I don't have the typical Asian petite, long lean legs, pocket rocket kind of build. What I can say is, thanks to the gene that I inherited and my mom have fed me really well. :D
QUOTE]

Actually I prefer the more fuller figured girls.
There are so many skinny Asian girls; the fuller figured ones are a rare treat.

That's just a statement of opinion - I am definitely not flirting!

rooter
27-04-2013, 11:02 PM
Is it just me or has this forum changed since the ladies starting coming on.
I used to come on the forum, unshaven, wearing boxers and a t-shirt, slouching and sucking on a can of vb and scratching my nuts, with Metallica roaring in the background
but now that I know there are ladies present I am coming on clean shaven (nuts too), wearing a freshly ironed collared shirt, sitting up straight and sipping a martini, and listening to Mozart.
I think its a change for the better by the way.
Are the rest of you blokes finding you are putting in a bit of an effort for the ladies too.

Eureka
27-04-2013, 11:36 PM
Haha!!!!
Deny it all you like .... I can hear the wind ... and the the rustling of the leaves ....
There is a breeze building !
:)

Sextus
27-04-2013, 11:39 PM
Sextus, STRONGLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! **thumbs up!!!

Karlasyd, agree with me, sure, that we weren't flirting, but don't STRONGLY AGREE with me! I'm not that bad a catch! :prettiness: :D :D :cry:

karlasyd
27-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Eureka, you are the one who is making all d wind and breeze...:miao:

the wizard
27-04-2013, 11:43 PM
Sextus and Rooter are not flirting- "they're just very naughty boys"

Eureka
28-04-2013, 12:01 AM
Eureka, you are the one who is making all d wind and breeze...:miao:

I am sorry Miss Karlasyd ... But you see I have been a sailor for many years !!
I have a sixth sense for a wind change !!

karlasyd
28-04-2013, 12:37 AM
Eureka, there is no breeze, no rustling of the leaves, and no wind...:prettiness: and, just assign me as Karla next time :miao:

the wizard
28-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Haha!!!!
Deny it all you like .... I can hear the wind ... and the the rustling of the leaves ....
There is a breeze building !

Something like this maybe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0ozMQQBbDo

or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhGWWY1nCWw

God I need to crank this up real loud when i watch this again- and on the biggest screen.....

Eureka
28-04-2013, 09:01 AM
Eureka, there is no breeze, no rustling of the leaves, and no wind...:prettiness: and, just assign me as Karla next time :miao:

Corrections noted Karla - and not intended to offend - I was being a bit playful/ cheeky yesterday as someone has me in a good mood :)

I am right about one thing though .... I just got chewed up & spat out !!! .. if I am not mistaken - LOL

Enjoy your Sunday (and the breeze has come up - I am watching the Japanese Maple outside my bedroom window right now - hehe )

karlasyd
28-04-2013, 10:24 AM
Eureka, I'm all good... no dramas, I can feel that you are in good mood yesterday and was trying to spread it to all of us here... :)

AHLUNGOR
17-02-2020, 10:16 PM
There have been a few over the years, first one I remember chatting to was TinyTiny.

There was HotSha (Sharena), Dream, Christmas, Cauc girl from on of the Clyde shops, can't remember her name....all good fun.

Should be more of them.

Haha, brother Raybo,

You are not wrong there mate.

And then I thought that TinyTiny did ring a bell and while I couldn’t remember Amy the SuperChick until Brother Wil reminded me - bingo, found this old old thread I started 7 years ago, man ! We need more women here in this forum !!

We need more female members who post regularly like Tiffany, Sammi, Tiny and Sei !!

Whether they are shop owners, mamasans, WLs, MLs, or just a regular female member, it's always great to read something different especially from a female's perspectives. And if ever they would post a review on the punters, it was just pure gold, we want more !!

But they are so few and far between, and most of the time they hit us like a comet and then disappeared.

For the past few years, I can only recall these ladies:

The SuperChick aka Amy
Sammi
TyC aka Tiffany and Friends aka Tiff
TinyTiny
Sei
Forever Lisa - registered but never posted
359Helen
316central massage aka Alice
Coco68
Silver Fox Massage aka Foxy aka Linda

There may be more, so if you know, please add to the list, and if you are a lady member just browsing, please cum forward to share whatever you are comfortable and happy to share, you could be a student, an office lady, a working girl, a courgar, a lonely housewife, a MILF longing for some spice and sex life or whatever, but if you are here, please cum forward, we will embrace you like our favourite fuck buddy - until we met up for a "Coffee", but hey, that's another story!!

Let's just enjoy the moment and share a journey, shall we ??

Cheers

:cool2::miao::smile:

kjai
17-02-2020, 10:57 PM
Holy thread revival! That's an idea for a forum section here, judging by the popularity of some other threads there should be a permanent AMA section.

Raybo
18-02-2020, 09:16 AM
Ah Sei, was it her and Eureka that got it on outside of work? Don't think we seen too much of Eureka after Sei's AR of their time in that hotel room!

extra67
19-02-2020, 03:14 PM
Holy thread revival! That's an idea for a forum section here, judging by the popularity of some other threads there should be a permanent AMA section.

Yes totally agree- reading all pages of this old post - one of the best posts I have read in a while !!