PDA

View Full Version : General talk taking WL home

C
10-08-2012, 02:04 AM
How many bros here has taken a WL home? Not a motel or hotel but the place where you actually live. If you did, were you living with anyone (old folks/faltmates) and what did you say to them?

Alexlim
10-08-2012, 02:40 AM
Why you wanna take WL to your home?

AHLUNGOR
10-08-2012, 10:09 AM
How many bros here has taken a WL home? Not a motel or hotel but the place where you actually live. If you did, were you living with anyone (old folks/faltmates) and what did you say to them?

If you live alone, nothing to say, just fuck!

If you live with anyone, whoever, family, friends, flatmate, no mater, just lie, lie, lie, then fuck!

Travelmate
10-08-2012, 10:38 AM
I prefer not doing this ... there may be consequence... not now ... but later

Neorafter
10-08-2012, 11:56 AM
Ive taken a couple to hotels but NEVER would i let one know where i live. Hell the last thing i need is a whore in need of cash randomly turning up and running into my mrs. Even if you live by yourself why would you want one to know where you live?

Charlie123
10-08-2012, 12:00 PM
It sounds awful, but unless i knew a WL VERY, VERY well Id feel uncomfortable leaving her in a room unattended ... Just in case she goes through my shit and steals valuables (to feed drug habit etc)

AHLUNGOR
10-08-2012, 12:09 PM
It sounds awful, but unless i knew a WL VERY, VERY well Id feel uncomfortable leaving her in a room unattended ... Just in case she goes through my shit and steals valuables (to feed drug habit etc)

Haha, brother Charlie, So what happened between you and all those WLs whom you know VERY, VERY well?? Heaven on earth - right at home ??

lazy predator
10-08-2012, 12:10 PM
do you pay them? how much money have you spent on RnT before taking them home?

Travelmate
10-08-2012, 12:10 PM
Haha, brother Charlie, So what happened between you and all those WLs whom you know VERY, VERY well?? Heaven on earth - right at home ??

Ohohohoh... getting very personal ...

Charlie123
10-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Huh? Ive never taken a WL to my home! ... Hotel, yes, car, yes, home, no way.

Travelmate
10-08-2012, 12:21 PM

same ...
hotel, yes, motel, yes, car, yes
car, yes
car, yes
park, yes
her place, yes
service apartment, yes

my place, NO

AHLUNGOR
10-08-2012, 12:36 PM

Hope you have a full size car, not one of those tiny hatch.............haha

:cool2:

AHLUNGOR
10-08-2012, 12:42 PM
same ...
hotel, yes, motel, yes, car, yes
car, yes
car, yes
park, yes
her place, yes
service apartment, yes

my place, NO

Before I got married:

Cars, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes............ BTW one of them was a GM Pontiac 4 lt...........what a bonking car that was!!
My places, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.............I was living by myself at the time
In the Movies, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.............
Hotels, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.............
In the stairways, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.............

Oh no, sorry, none of them were working girls!!

After I got married............well, only ever happened in the shops or at the hotel rooms above...........haha

Boring right??

:cool2:

stevodog
10-08-2012, 12:45 PM
I had one offer to do private with a popular WL at my place and i 1 hour away from her coming over when i changed my mind-i thought she was asking too much-i already gave her my address amd ph number.Also i was see a 21 yo chinese ML and we used to go parking.She loved sex.

TheTiger
13-08-2012, 04:40 PM
I took a WL home about 8 years ago. 2 weeks later I was robbed. Coincidence?