PDA

View Full Version : Shops in the CBD

lazy predator
10-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Guys, I'm bored fkn shiteless at work from time to time and looking for a FS shop in the CBD. Any suggestions? I'd go 5* but it's too far.

cheers

wilisno
10-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Guys, I'm bored fkn shiteless at work from time to time and looking for a FS shop in the CBD. Any suggestions? I'd go 5* but it's too far.

cheers
5* is too far from CBD ???

Travelmate
10-08-2012, 03:36 PM
why is 5 stars to far from CBD???

How do you define CBD?

lazy predator
10-08-2012, 04:11 PM
i use the city circle to define the cbd.

wilisno, 5* is still a good 10mins walk from my work LOL

AHLUNGOR
10-08-2012, 04:12 PM

cheers

Haha, you don't call yourself lazy for no reason!!

Then again, Bridge Street Circular Quay is CBD, so is the Ernst and Young building in World Square!! but it'd quite far between the two, it really depends on where about is your office??

If you said 5 star is too far........What The!!

May be only the outcall agencies based in the city like TMC and Ginza will suit you then.

Cheers

wilisno
10-08-2012, 04:15 PM
i use the city circle to define the cbd.

wilisno, 5* is still a good 10mins walk from my work LOL
City Circle ? Get off at St.James and walk 1 km that's all !

Alexlim
10-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Aha, you might lazy than lazy kuma like me

Gkkwong
10-08-2012, 04:48 PM
It depends which part of CBD you work in. I am close to circular quay and it takes almost 30 mins to walk to 5*.

Lazy Predactor: Ginza is right in the middle of CBD, between Wynyard and Townhall, Penthouse (cauc joint) is next to the Hilton. you next best option would be private WLs who operate out of apartments or hotels in the CBD. there is another FS shop on Erskine St, but I walked straight out after the intro..

lazy predator
10-08-2012, 05:23 PM
walking into the penthouse during day time would be a problem. bumping into a female friend or a colleague while waiting for big bite sandwich would not be good for me. i did go in once at around 11.30 to check it out but i didn't have time to do my biz.

there seems to be a few thai massages around town hall and central. wonder if they do funny stuff.

might head to penthouse for a free drink after :D

Gkkwong
10-08-2012, 05:35 PM
walking into the penthouse during day time would be a problem. bumping into a female friend or a colleague while waiting for big bite sandwich would not be good for me. i did go in once at around 11.30 to check it out but i didn't have time to do my biz.

there seems to be a few thai massages around town hall and central. wonder if they do funny stuff.

if you are looking for massage places that do "funny stuff" in that area, mid city body works is next to the old LV shop on Castlereagh st. inside a commerical building. It's a cauc massage joint that does body to body with HJ.

AHLUNGOR
10-08-2012, 05:47 PM

You obviously haven't been to 376 or 741, otherwise you won't be asking these questions, so you are not really after FS shops anyway, just some funny stuff, fancy that.................haha

lazy predator
10-08-2012, 05:59 PM
MATE, i'm looking for FS. but, there aren't any around. the girls aren't that great during the day at the penthouse. i saw them when i went in. how much do they charge? what kinda rules do they have?

if i can get a massage and FS at the same time then why not? surely some of these girls would do it.

Gkkwong
10-08-2012, 06:13 PM
I think penthouse charges $170 for 30 mins can't remember the price for an hour. I have been there a couple of times during the day, some girls are very average, Stephanie & Sky are gorgeous. Both pretty blondes with good body. They provide standard service ( CBJ and sex) at the standard price, extras are negotiated with the WL.

Gkkwong
10-08-2012, 06:15 PM
MATE, i'm looking for FS. but, there aren't any around. the girls aren't that great during the day at the penthouse. i saw them when i went in. how much do they charge? what kinda rules do they have?

if i can get a massage and FS at the same time then why not? surely some of these girls would do it.

Have you tried Ginza? they have some some very hot chicks , $100 half hour and $160 an hour. good value

lazy predator
10-08-2012, 06:35 PM
hot? give me a comparison ... how hot? lol

Alexlim
10-08-2012, 11:18 PM
I compare with my champions @ 5*

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1593-Animal-Fuck-with-Miyu

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1021-Eli-hot-little-fuck-bunny

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1410-Round-2-with-Eli

Jj999
10-08-2012, 11:25 PM
I compare with my champions @ 5*

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1593-Animal-Fuck-with-Miyu

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1021-Eli-hot-little-fuck-bunny

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1410-Round-2-with-Eli

Haha. You have lots of champions at 5*!

dannyboy
10-08-2012, 11:52 PM
If woolloomooloo isnt CBD then I'll give it away..

Travelmate
11-08-2012, 12:19 AM
If woolloomooloo isnt CBD then I'll give it away..

hahahaha... some people can not walk ...1 km
they can only fuck!

Alexlim
11-08-2012, 07:13 AM

Sure bro:) , champions is champions as boxing has fly weight to heavy weight
I compare 5* like the big name WBC,WBA or IBF this is the real champions but some time WBO champion could beat the champ.

And for sure, I compare like that based on my feeling with the girls
100% I have bias like some point I give draw such as

Cute topic my favour VS Eli my favour win 9/7 but I gave draw because Eli look like my 2nd puppy lover.

Or DD I gave champions win because champion is champion, if score draw champion is still champion :)
Eli Vs Fei Fei and Annie : 8/8.5
Her DD was nearly to beat champions, I compare 2 Champions because I couldn't say who is the champion or runner up! Too hard too compare who is the winner!

Another reason, I compare with 5* girls and call them champions
Because everyone know they are good

TheTiger
13-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Ginza !!! That's the best in CBD.

lazy predator
13-08-2012, 05:29 PM
hahahaha... some people can not walk ...1 km
they can only fuck!

mate, if i get called for a meeting or asked to do something and i'm not back in 10mins then i'll be the one that's getting fkd. not the girls.

lazy predator
13-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Ginza !!! That's the best in CBD.

ginza, you better pick up the phone this time. i'm coming during the week.

sukeong
15-08-2012, 01:32 AM
I think penthouse charges $170 for 30 mins can't remember the price for an hour. I have been there a couple of times during the day, some girls are very average, Stephanie & Sky are gorgeous. Both pretty blondes with good body. They provide standard service ( CBJ and sex) at the standard price, extras are negotiated with the WL.

When is a good time to go there? I want to be able to see at least 5-6 ladies in the lineup. Last times I went to stilletos and gateway club, there were only 1 or 2 girls available. I think they are running out of cauc wl

Can you recommend any younger cauc girls, around 18-21?

sukeong
15-08-2012, 01:39 AM

I just called them up. It's $320/hr. standard cauc rate. I presume it's the same with health check, cbj and extras negotiable

lazy predator
15-08-2012, 10:35 AM
I just called them up. It's $320/hr. standard cauc rate. I presume it's the same with health check, cbj and extras negotiable

i think it's all cbj and you can't touch here and there. then again, you can always go down there and talk to them. it's free alcohol and the lounge is fairly big. i imagine if a girl likes you then you can definitely negotiate with them. you shoulda asked when is the busiest time to go.

sukeong
18-08-2012, 11:09 PM
i think it's all cbj and you can't touch here and there. then again, you can always go down there and talk to them. it's free alcohol and the lounge is fairly big. i imagine if a girl likes you then you can definitely negotiate with them. you shoulda asked when is the busiest time to go.

Yeah it's usually extra for kissing daty etc. don't like that shit but other than that my experience with cauc WLs has been all good. Tomorrow I will visit penthouse, see how this will go this time. Hopefully I get to see a good lineup