lol

AHLUNGOR
11-08-2012, 09:32 AM
you are 2 weeks too late. I banged them already

July 28th 2012

http://www.tvb.com.au/event_page_index.php?pid=140

lol

Only one girl will make my grade:

http://www.tvb.com.au/images/event/2012/MSCP/photo/profile/swim/Portrait_12_(swim).jpg

But for most other brothers, the next two will probably get your votes??

http://www.tvb.com.au/images/event/2012/MSCP/photo/profile/swim/Portrait_2_(swim).jpg

http://www.tvb.com.au/images/event/2012/MSCP/photo/profile/swim/Portrait_5_(swim).jpg

Cheers

CommanderM
11-08-2012, 09:34 AM
Only one girl will make my grade:

http://www.tvb.com.au/images/event/2012/MSCP/photo/profile/swim/Portrait_12_(swim).jpg

you think she would be very good doggy style? or maybe 69?

CommanderM
11-08-2012, 09:35 AM
this girl nice body - she should fix the face tho

http://www.tvb.com.au/images/event/2012/MSCP/photo/profile/swim/Portrait_2_(swim).jpg

CommanderM
11-08-2012, 09:37 AM
hmmm this girl do not look chinese: wtf?

http://www.tvb.com.au/images/event/2012/MSCP/photo/profile/swim/Portrait_5_(swim).jpg but I banged her anyway haha

CommanderM
11-08-2012, 09:40 AM
http://www.tvb.com.au/images/event/2012/MSCP/photo/profile/swim/Portrait_11_(swim).jpg

I like this girl but shes only 17!

Kerryn

年齡: 17

身高: 163.5cm

體重: 46.5kg

三圍: 33/24.5/36

出生地點: 澳洲

Silver fox massage
11-08-2012, 10:38 AM
Dear fellow bros,

I demand for some respect please, one of them is my gf.

fail whaleeeeeeeeee

TA,

David

Richboy
11-08-2012, 10:40 AM
You mean they work in SF, book me NOW!

AHLUNGOR
11-08-2012, 10:45 AM
Dear fellow bros,

I demand for some respect please, one of them is my gf.

fail whaleeeeeeeeee

TA,

David

Haha,

Brother David,

If I were you, I won't say anything about knowing any of these ladies, now they all want to find out which girl is yours, you are asking for trouble here man...........LOL

You lucky Bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers

:cool2:

AHLUNGOR
11-08-2012, 10:48 AM
You mean they work in SF, book me NOW!

To be honest, some of the contestants are pretty ordinary IMHO!! and don't fortget they have professional makeup and photoshop touching ups too.

Emma from 741 (ex- ) and Michelle from 501 (may be two more inches taller) will be right up there.

Cheers

Just my 2 cents

:love::love:

bangbros
11-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Buddy I think screwing beauty pageants happens all the time in HK, each and every year. But somehow I don't think they will be doing you for $180 per hour.

Ahkungor
11-08-2012, 06:21 PM
there are better looking girls at 5 star, swl, blacktown, tarenpoint, willoughby, 127 Golden Flower

no need for stupid beauty pagent when we have aus99.com report!!! hahahahahahaahahahaahaa

Travelmate
11-08-2012, 07:13 PM
To be honest, some of the contestants are pretty ordinary IMHO!! and don't fortget they have professional makeup and photoshop touching ups too.

Emma from 741 (ex- ) and Michelle from 501 (may be two more inches taller) will be right up there.

Cheers

Just my 2 cents

:love::love:

totally agree.
I have fucked so many beautiful girls .
Some looks miles better than miss sydney pageant ...

so what

cisco
12-08-2012, 01:23 AM
Dont to have to worry, ....plenty out there.
miss sydney pageant its just a name

Sergaent Brody
12-08-2012, 11:02 AM
I know a few people intimately involved with this competition and they told me that it is nothing more than a contest between a few families from wealthy and powerful backgrounds

chandra_man1
12-08-2012, 11:12 AM
U saying the girls are from the rich and powerfully families? Or are people fighting over who gets to bang who?

Charlie123
12-08-2012, 11:17 AM
This lady is exquisite .. Yum, yum

this girl nice body - she should fix the face tho

timtam
12-08-2012, 12:56 PM
What about that guy who filmed all those kpop scandals and banging them all? He is a legend!

Travelmate
12-08-2012, 01:31 PM
What about that guy who filmed all those kpop scandals and banging them all? He is a legend!

I wonder how much he spend???

Sergaent Brody
12-08-2012, 02:35 PM
U saying the girls are from the rich and powerfully families? Or are people fighting over who gets to bang who?

Not about banging ... it is a show of social statuts and power

You don't get to win fair and square, the results were decided well before the contest

Travelmate
12-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Not about banging ... it is a show of social statuts and power

You don't get to win fair and square, the results were decided well before the contest

Of course!!! The girl must have solid "BACKGROUND" supported by some special brothers with power!

chandra_man1
12-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Why would these families wanna parade their daughter's in skimpy bikini. I don't get it, but not complaining as get .tk see these hotties.

TheTiger
13-08-2012, 05:15 PM
http://www.tvb.com.au/images/event/2012/MSCP/photo/profile/swim/Portrait_11_(swim).jpg

I like this girl but shes only 17!

Kerryn

年齡: 17

身高: 163.5cm

體重: 46.5kg

三圍: 33/24.5/36

出生地點: 澳洲

Out of my way CommanderM, "Coming throuuuuuuugh !!!!"

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Why would these families wanna parade their daughter's in skimpy bikini. I don't get it, but not complaining as get .tk see these hotties.

There are lots of reasons why these young ladies want to join the pageant, more so in Hong Kong or China, over there, the prize money and prizes are huge, the Miss HK runs by TVB HK will also come with an artists contract to join the TV station and you got formal training, if you can sing and dance a bit your career is set, many ex miss HK went on to become first line TV actress or married into mega rich families and have a high profile career in public.

On a lesser side. You may pick up a sponsorship from any rich guy who may pay you say $500K to a million for a month and you could be set for life, is there not enough reasons??

The winner from the Sydney pageant will go to HK to compete in the Miss Chinese International, equally rewarding!!

BTW, even if you dont win and dont want to sell yourself, if you perform well, you could still fast track yourself into a career in TV and entertainment industry. So it is a beauty pageant but also a talent quests. And very multi facets indeed.

Just my two cents

Ps, look at Jennifer Hawkins, jescinta campbell, rachel finch, erin mcnaught? etc

lazy predator
14-08-2012, 10:24 AM
you think she would be very good doggy style? or maybe 69?

how are these girls any different to the girls in the shops?

first one in red has no looks nor body. maybe a pair of tits.

the second one in red has a cute smile.

the one in white has a terrible face.

the one in blue i would do :)

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 12:39 PM

This is called Vanity brother!!

The thought of fucking a no name WL vs screwing a "somebody" could give you a different degree of lust and satisfactions!!

When you tell your friend over a beer that you just fucked a hottie in 5 Star or Stilletto last night, the reaction will be like, OK, good on you, so what?? I can fuck her anytime I want too, no big deal really, But if you told your mates that you have fucked a "celebrity" like a contestant from a beauty pageant, a girl from the Beauty and the Geek or one of the BB Housemates, the reaction from you mates will be like, Wow, fuck! No way!, really?, you lucky bastard, how did you do that, how much it costs you, tell me everything!! See the difference??

just my 2 cents

Cheers
:shout:

lazy predator
14-08-2012, 01:36 PM
This is called Vanity brother!!

The thought of fucking a no name WL vs screwing a "somebody" could give you a different degree of lust and satisfactions!!

When you tell your friend over a beer that you just fucked a hottie in 5 Star or Stilletto last night, the reaction will be like, OK, good on you, so what?? I can fuck her anytime I want too, no big deal really, But if you told your mates that you have fucked a "celebrity" like a contestant from a beauty pageant, a girl from the Beauty and the Geek or one of the BB Housemates, the reaction from you mates will be like, Wow, fuck! No way!, really?, you lucky bastard, how did you do that, how much it costs you, tell me everything!! See the difference??

just my 2 cents

Cheers
:shout:

bro, are you serious? this contest is not even sydney wide. it's some BS that ran by chinatown. these girls are not famous. the difference between these girls and the WLs is that the WLs are professional :)

would you fk mimi from the drew carey show? she's famous :)

CommanderM
14-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Out of my way CommanderM, "Coming throuuuuuuugh !!!!"

you mean cumming thru... I will get out of the way of your cum lol

CommanderM
14-08-2012, 03:33 PM

if you look at the other photos which have their hair down they look very good.

I cant understand why every girl has to have their hair up. why dont just go further and have them being totally naked?

CommanderM
14-08-2012, 03:34 PM
bro, are you serious? this contest is not even sydney wide. it's some BS that ran by chinatown. these girls are not famous. the difference between these girls and the WLs is that the WLs are professional :)

..)

I doubt Donald Trump would do this.. this would be a very amateur competition.

lazy predator
14-08-2012, 03:45 PM
if you look at the other photos which have their hair down they look very good.

I cant understand why every girl has to have their hair up. why dont just go further and have them being totally naked?

if they can't look good in photos then they can't look good how they have their hair done. it's worse than "good from far but far from good".

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 03:48 PM

would you fk mimi from the drew carey show? she's famous :)

Hi Lazy brother,

You probably are not Chinese, This is an annual beauty pageant ran by TVBA and sure, it's sponsored by some local Chinese Restaurant, but the winner will compete in the Miss Chinese International in Hong Kong later this year or early next year, and that's a pretty big international beauty contest.

If you don't know anything about it, I suggest you take a look at the link: Well, of course, it's only big within the International Chinese Communities, but it is still a major event:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Chinese_International_Pageant

It is Not some BS ran by Chinatown.

Cheers

ps. in 2007, the Sydney winner Sarah Song went to HongKong and won the International title:

http://cimg2.163.com/photo/0003/2008-01-26/435TUUEQ08780003.JPG

So just to prove that some BS ran by Chinatown Sydney did beat the best of the world (among the greater Chinese Community)

lazy predator
14-08-2012, 03:59 PM
I am chinese. my friends have been in the previous ones. they told me some were @#$@#. it doesn't really matter who organised it. the simple truth is that most of these girls are not pretty.

anyway, we should be talking about who we should try out in the shops.

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 04:13 PM
I am chinese. my friends have been in the previous ones. they told me some were @#$@#. it doesn't really matter who organised it. the simple truth is that most of these girls are not pretty.

anyway, we should be talking about who we should try out in the shops.

Fine then,

I agree, no point looking at girls you can't have.

Better concentrate on the yes and here and now.......................haha

Cheers

lazy predator
14-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Fine then,

I agree, no point looking at girls you can't have.

Better concentrate on the yes and here and now.......................haha

Cheers

which one do you want? i'll stalk her for you.

that sarah bird is pretty but she doesn't look very saucy though. nothing beats a good working girl that loves to fk. this sarah just looks like she's too uptight. :)

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 04:32 PM
which one do you want? i'll stalk her for you.

that sarah bird is pretty but she doesn't look very saucy though. nothing beats a good working girl that loves to fk. this sarah just looks like she's too uptight. :)

Hi Lazy,

I think we are looking at different market here, you are after FS right?

And I am a massage person. Usually I am not after a fuck, but I do want a good firm massage, these days when I punt, I am fucking a lot more tits than pussies, if you know what I mean...........haha

Cheers

lazy predator
14-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Hi Lazy,

I think we are looking at different market here, you are after FS right?

And I am a massage person. Usually I am not after a fuck, but I do want a good firm massage, these days when I punt, I am fucking a lot more tits than pussies, if you know what I mean...........haha

Cheers

COF cost extra, bro

CommanderM
14-08-2012, 07:07 PM
do they do greek? LOL

definitely extra that is! hahaha