PDA

View Full Version : after the shower?

salt8
11-08-2012, 09:42 AM
After reading plenty of other people's experiences I have a fairly good idea of what to expect. Probably going to have my first time (virgin) soon at a brothel.

My question is about what exactly to do after the shower? It wouldn't make sense to put your clothes back on, would it? Should I be walking out in a towel then? Or in underwear, or completely nude? How do I proceed smoothly to the bed? This just seems like it'd be the most awkward fucking thing ever. Will she be as equally naked as I am?

Do I touch her first or wait for her to touch me? At this point I imagine my anxiety would be through the roof and my heart about to explode.

This part of the whole process seems like the most awkward part and no one seems to ever write about it in their experiences. Instead they just write about how they make "small talk" before they do the deed. What the fuck, "small talk"? I've never spoken more than a few words to a girl in my life.

BrainSex
11-08-2012, 10:46 AM
Well... it is your first time and of course you are not supposed to know what to do...that's why it's your first. Enjoy that part of it.

As for me, when i come out of shower, i wrap the towel around my waist and sit/lie on the bed. The lady generally can work things out form there. Whether it stays on for long or off straight away doesn't matter.

Same for me at a massage joint, i usually strip down, then put towel around waist until invited by girl to remove it.

In both situations, it does allow you to offer the girl to help you remove it.

Enjoy!

Senator
11-08-2012, 10:50 AM

andrewfenton
11-08-2012, 10:53 AM
If I were you, I'd consider getting comfortable with women before embarking on having sex with them. Hang out with some mixed groups, watch how others manage small talk and just chat. Mild compliments, lots of questions, and genuine listening. It's not hard but it is intimidating, I remember. But it's weirder when there's an expectation of sex and intimacy.

On the other hand, it could be really good for you to go ahead with it and 'demystify' the whole sex thing. It's just fun, dude. Book someone cool, have a laugh together at your nervousness, and bust a couple of nuts. Rather than expose yourself to the randomness of brothels, an experienced private WL would better know how to handle your nervousness, get you comfortable, and lead you through the whole adventure. Let the forum know the kind of woman you're attracted to, and you'll get some suggestions.

Anyway, to answer your actual question, when you go ahead with it - take the shower, wrap yourself in the towel provided, and just sit on the bed. At a brothel the lady will come back fully clothed and will strip very quickly and without any ceremony. A good private WL will share a drink with you, begin some kissing and stroking, and disrobe sensually. Which sounds better? :)

BrainSex
11-08-2012, 11:03 AM
If I were you, I'd consider getting comfortable with women before embarking on having sex with them. Hang out with some mixed groups, watch how others manage small talk and just chat. Mild compliments, lots of questions, and genuine listening. It's not hard but it is intimidating, I remember. But it's weirder when there's an expectation of sex and intimacy.

That is a good point. My friendly massage girl says it is OK for me to look at her (and enjoy the scenery) as we have a good conversation during the massage time. She's a student so she actually wants to learn about Australian life and, I want to talk with her as I know it makes her feel engaged. Will I get to have sex with her in her job as a masseuse in a MP? No. Do i get better service and a better massage from her, Yes.

So as Andrew Fenton says, it is more than a physical act but one ot get out of the way.

Charlie123
11-08-2012, 11:09 AM
Stuck for something to say? ... Tell the lady how beautiful she is ... Complement different parts of her body ... Give her instructions on what you want her to do.

If first time, dont be too passive ... Always be touching some part of the lady with your hands... When you grow tired of one position gently move her onto the next ... Dont let her take too much control.

Oh, if you cum early (first time, yup) just laugh it off and ask her for a massage, enjoy some fondling etc.

Final advice - she is not your sweetheart so no need to coddle her... Instead, try to push her boundaries in a gentle and respectful way ... Enjoy yourself brother

AHLUNGOR
11-08-2012, 11:33 AM
After reading plenty of other people's experiences I have a fairly good idea of what to expect. Probably going to have my first time (virgin) soon at a brothel.

My question is about what exactly to do after the shower? It wouldn't make sense to put your clothes back on, would it? Should I be walking out in a towel then? Or in underwear, or completely nude? How do I proceed smoothly to the bed? This just seems like it'd be the most awkward fucking thing ever. Will she be as equally naked as I am?

Do I touch her first or wait for her to touch me? At this point I imagine my anxiety would be through the roof and my heart about to explode.

This part of the whole process seems like the most awkward part and no one seems to ever write about it in their experiences. Instead they just write about how they make "small talk" before they do the deed. What the fuck, "small talk"? I've never spoken more than a few words to a girl in my life.

Hi Brother Salt8,

Welcome to the forum, see already plenty of advices, I think brothers from the forum just love to help out new comers.

I am not trying to give you too much advise, after all, I am not Doctor Ruth in the 80's. Sex is one of the most natural animal instincts, you will be right, mate! Happy to share some of my opinions though.

By the way, when you said this will be your first time (virgin) in the brothel, did it mean it was the first time you ever had sex with a girl or you have had some sexual experiences before and this is your first time punt in a brothel, it will make some difference.

If this is you first ever sex with a woman, I will definitely let the WL know once the financial transaction is taken care of, BTW, I will suggest you take an one hour session instead of 30 min, it will be worth it and allow more times for the process to flow through smoothly - and as a general rule, WL tends to give better service for the 1 hr booking vs 30 min. In 30 min, they just want to get the fuck over and done with so in your case it would not be too good.

Most WL will find a virgin customer vey interesting (no they won't make fun of you, they will act as your big sister and take good care of you!!).

Try this: go to the brothel, pick the girl from the line up, pay the fees, entered into the room, now it's the time to have some small talks, nothing better than saying things like: Hi I am John, you are so beautiful, I am so lucky to meet you today, will you take good care of me, I am so nervous, to tell you the truth, I am still a virgin (never had sex before!!) or this is the first time for me in places like this (you had sex b4 but first time punt), so I don't know what to do at all, can you please show me?? and lean over to kiss the girl on the chin and perhaps a light bear hug embrace and take it from there, these initial body contact with clothes still on is a good way to break the ice, cause after that little kiss, more kiss could follow, if she is good, she will kiss you back and voila!! the body hugging is also good just to feel the girl a bit, a pad at the back, some light touch down the bum, if she squeeze you back or rub her lower body against yours, rub back and enjoy.

Then the undressing, you can dress yourself, or just play dump and ask: what do I do now, do I get naked first or should I undress you first? ask questions and hopefully the answer from the girl will lead to something playful, sensual, erotic and most importantly, fun.

After the shower, as many have already said, wrap the towel around you and sit on the bed to wait for the girl to join you, or you can stay naked after drying yourself and just sit on the bed (depending on the shop, there is usually a towel on the bed or an extra bed sheet for you to lay on) and watch the girl's next move. since you have already break the ice, you should continue to carry your conversation and build some rapport, you can always ask something about the girl, if she is not Aussie, then ask her where is she from, is she a student, what does she do when she is not working, what kind of food and music and movie she likes and stuff like that. Then when she is all over you starting her services, then just shut up, lay back and enjoy, you don't really want the girl talking too much when she has a mouth full, right??

If you are in Sydney, many people would have recommended you spend your first time at 5 Star, the girls are all very young (being a virgin I suppose you are under 25..............LOL) and their services is usually really good, like shower with you before and after, so there won't be any odd and idle moments. BTW, if you really like to have the best experience, why not fly down to Sydney for the day and really have a good time, the airfares are so cheap these days, and you can just do a day tripper, arrive at mid day, have an early afternoon punt say between 3 - 5 pm (the girls will be all fresh at this time too!!), and you can be back to Brisbane for dinner - save you booking a hotel room too.....haha.

Hope this help, and please make sure you post a review afterwards to share.

Good luck,

Cheers

:smile:

AHLUNGOR
11-08-2012, 11:36 AM
Haha, brother Charlie,

We must have cum from the same school., we both like to tell ML/WL how beautiful she is, that's the best trick, isn't it, works every time..............LOL

Cheers

BigChunkOLove
11-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Pick the friendliest lady you see. Tell her you are a virgin. Don't just go on looks, cuz if you get a bitch it will probably be a horrible experience! And RELAXXXXXX!!!! :D

belial
11-08-2012, 05:53 PM
This part of the whole process seems like the most awkward part and no one seems to ever write about it in their experiences.

It actually isn't. I don't know why but when I am with WL I just shower and dry off ASAP and then just stand there naked in front of a complete stranger and feel no shame whatsoever.

I get shy talking to strangers. Or even girls sometimes. But not WL, they always make me feel comfortable and relaxed and after a few punts I think being shy with them or nervous of what they think of me or what I am like in bed is the last thing on my mind.

Ahkungor
11-08-2012, 06:31 PM
just relax after shower, let her do talking or just say I want to fuck

then fuck her!

do you need a book called fuck WL for dummies?

just read report here and find out how other brothers on aus99 do it!

are you too lazy to read?

SillyK2
13-08-2012, 12:58 PM
I would dry myself and then run out of the room naked, asking every person I come across to "Please call the police, I have just been raped"!!! and then sob uncontrollably..:miao:

need1
14-08-2012, 12:47 AM
Pick the friendliest lady you see. Tell her you are a virgin. Don't just go on looks, cuz if you get a bitch it will probably be a horrible experience! And RELAXXXXXX!!!! :D

good advice ................ :D

wilisno
14-08-2012, 12:56 AM
good advice ................ :D

Don't tell me you're a virgin too ! :miao::miao:

cisco
14-08-2012, 01:32 AM
Easy ,..after shower just sit down or even lay down on the bed and wait for the action,.....
and wait for the time the WL will bite your WEE WEE......:slobber:

belial
14-08-2012, 04:33 PM
As soon as you exit the shower order the WL to sit on the bed and then turkeyslap her around the cheeks with your flaccid penis so she looks like this http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Owga9A0xuIM/Rvenhf3Vk5I/AAAAAAAACDg/QmGYRmXECgw/s400/qclown2.jpg then ask her "Do you like that bitch?"

need1
16-08-2012, 12:40 AM
Don't tell me you're a virgin too ! :miao::miao:

lol ....... i am while in QLD ...... tell 5star they need to open a branch here so i can lose my virginity .... :shout:

wilisno
16-08-2012, 12:50 AM
lol ....... i am while in QLD ...... tell 5star they need to open a branch here so i can lose my virginity .... :shout:

Poor bro need1, maybe they can send CK over ? :miao:

need1
16-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Poor bro need1, maybe they can send CK over ? :miao:

you had to bring her up didn't you :smile: ahhhhh CK i thought she had retired with bro splash ......
ok you got me pull some strings make it happen i want her .... and since you are going to the trouble i would really love a double with moon ...... :exciting::exciting:

bonfirez
24-08-2012, 09:32 PM
I used to wear the towel around my waist. These days I walk out swing my wang from side to side and tell her to spread her legs so that I can have a good look at her cunt. I use those exact words.