PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Real Japanese babes in Brissy

coolk
11-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Any real Japanese girls in Brisbane? Don't want to be rude to the Japanese in the lower price range but 90% are fake. :fire:

bonfirez
24-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Any real Japanese girls in Brisbane? Don't want to be rude to the Japanese in the lower price range but 90% are fake. :fire:

Just posted in the after forum about Hostess Mika. I believe she may be the only genuine Japanese in Brissy.

JPH
25-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Go to the karaoke bars around Brissie. Plenty of Japanese girls there- flash some cash and you will get lucky ;)

BrainSex
25-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Go to the karaoke bars around Brissie. Plenty of Japanese girls there- flash some cash and you will get lucky ;)
JPH have you specifically done this? Please share your actual experiences with your brothers.

Obviously if yo haven't done it, then don't post crap.

gerry
02-10-2012, 05:15 PM
been no luck finding any real japanese girl around , and suggestion ??

dr wankenstein
02-10-2012, 07:13 PM
i think yuli in the cbd is a genuine jap, there's reviews on here for her
Apparently she works in the afternoon to 4ish and then again after 9pm - not a recommend from me (you could do way worse though) but i think is a jap. She's not into asian wang.

brownwallaby
03-10-2012, 08:35 PM
there's a genuine jap masseur 'geisha' in CM under health and beauty, an interior design student. working at south bris but currently on holiday in japan and korea (prior to her departure she texted all of her customers). I could tell she's genuine coz she speaks the language perfectly

beenjoy
03-10-2012, 10:23 PM
can you give more detail about this jap girl please

brownwallaby
03-10-2012, 10:49 PM
if you have a copy of CM 2-3 months ago you would see her ad. She's been away for 6 weeks now and promised to be back in late Oct. She started off doing happy ending massage but later doing massage only for fear of her safety since she was working alone

Stephen02
04-10-2012, 09:44 AM
Yuli is Korean, not Japanese.

Theres' an older lady who works near the Story Bridge hotel and advertises on Cracker - I forget what name she uses currently. Probably late 30's but very nice .

coolk
07-10-2012, 10:07 PM
i think yuli in the cbd is a genuine jap, there's reviews on here for her
Apparently she works in the afternoon to 4ish and then again after 9pm - not a recommend from me (you could do way worse though) but i think is a jap. She's not into asian wang.

In Japanese there's only "yuri" but not "yuli".