PDA

View Full Version : How much do you normally tip?

WhyDidIWait
11-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Hey guys,

How much do you normally tip? I am a regular at a massage shop and was only recently where the ML asked if I wanted relief. She got me to a stage where I was prepared to pay at least $50, but was floored when she only asked for $20. Thought it might be mechanic for that price, but she know's what's she doing.

So, being the law abiding citizen I am, only gave her the $20 that she asked for, even though the whole hour and service was great.

Would you guys pay more than $20?

Charlie123
11-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Why not tip 30 instead of 20 ... Its not much more money, and you're more likely to receive better quality services and more of a gfe!

popeye96
11-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Wait's patiently for all the "Where is this shop" replys. ;)

coolk
12-08-2012, 02:17 AM
You can make a good impression on her by giving her a little tip.
Tipping too much may make the girl used to it and expect you for it next time.

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Hey guys,

How much do you normally tip? I am a regular at a massage shop and was only recently where the ML asked if I wanted relief. She got me to a stage where I was prepared to pay at least $50, but was floored when she only asked for $20. Thought it might be mechanic for that price, but she know's what's she doing.

So, being the law abiding citizen I am, only gave her the $20 that she asked for, even though the whole hour and service was great.

Would you guys pay more than $20?

$20 for a HJ only is pretty normal and standard even in Sydney. Did you get her to take her clothes off, and play with her breasts and all that, if you did, you should tip another $30 = all up $50 tip for a nude HJ.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

SillyK2
13-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Wait's patiently for all the "Where is this shop" replys. ;)
:shout: I was also looking for the post with that comment too!

need1
14-08-2012, 12:44 AM
$20 for a HJ only is pretty normal and standard even in Sydney. Did you get her to take her clothes off, and play with her breasts and all that, if you did, you should tip another $30 = all up $50 tip for a nude HJ.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

i will have to agree with you ......... but i have been here a while now and have found quality is vastly different to that in Sydney ........ not many here it seems deserving of tips ........

WhyDidIWait
14-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Aw man I must be a novice. I thoughy the standard was 40 with anything else extra. To think I got a bargain!