PDA

View Full Version : Any bros asked for a WL's number and been rejected?

project_manager006
11-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Come on ya gangas, time to open up :cool2:

Travelmate
11-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Are you the one being rejected?

project_manager006
11-08-2012, 08:30 PM
haha nah bro, I am planning it, tis' all.

Charlie123
11-08-2012, 08:34 PM
If you're concerned about rejection offer you number first, if she's interested she'll also give you hers

refokkused
11-08-2012, 08:42 PM
make sure you only offer up a prepaid number :)

Travelmate
11-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Mr Projector Manager, Why do you need to worry about this question.???

The girl will always give you her number if she likes you

project_manager006
11-08-2012, 09:10 PM

That's my concern - what if the chicky babe don't like Mr Project Manager?

Travelmate
11-08-2012, 09:18 PM
That's my concern - what if the chicky babe don't like Mr Project Manager?

Then why do you want her number?

Littlewonder
11-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Some of the wl don't give out their number they usually say the Mamasan or Papasan doesnt allow it. If a girl doesnt want to give you her number then I wouldnt worrry about it. If however she wants your business then she will usually give her number, most of the girls have two phones one for business one for private calls.

project_manager006
11-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Then why do you want her number?

Nigga we are running in circles.

And no niggas have stepped up to the plate.

Alexlim
11-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Some of the wl don't give out their number they usually say the Mamasan or Papasan doesnt allow it. If a girl doesnt want to give you her number then I wouldnt worrry about it. If however she wants your business then she will usually give her number, most of the girls have two phones one for business one for private calls.

Very good comment, I haven't known about 2 numbers before... and I haven't asked the girls number because I don't wanna have problem with my mind(that's easy to click) later.:miao:

It might be my defense mechanism from bad experience.

Anyway, hope project manager bro,good luck get her number

Max Impact
11-08-2012, 11:03 PM
I keep asking waiting for a rejection. Most have an Aussie phone and one that is cheap to call home.

cisco
12-08-2012, 12:57 AM
Most of the time if the girl like you , she will give you at the 2 second time you meet her,..
although you have the girl phone number its so rarely she will pick up the phone even reply your message
when they need you then she will call you something like that.
and at the end most them are looking for rich man so they can be in the circle of luxury feeling
so still money talk in there
good luck bro

dannyboy
12-08-2012, 07:45 PM
project_manager006, if these girls really like you then maybe you could get a number, but don't get your hopes up your just another punter..

cisco
13-08-2012, 12:52 AM
Write your number on a $100 bill and give it to her. She'll be calling you before you are out the door ;-)
.............:shout:

hell no
13-08-2012, 11:28 AM
I've been rejected plenty of times by WLs and a slap across da face niggas, no wonder i've gone all poofy on this forum, it has done my head in.......:grimace:

That's why I don't mind giving out my numbers to the bros here....... Cum see me in Melbourne.......LOL :slobber::prettiness:

Lancelot
13-08-2012, 02:27 PM
I give them my number and email saying I've had a great time and in case they move they can let me know. Half the time if I've clicked with them they give me theirs. I've never actually asked straight out only for their number. You can always tag on to the move line with "and if you ever want to catch for dinner or drinks....."

Alexlim
13-08-2012, 02:38 PM
I give them my number and email saying I've had a great time and in case they move they can let me know. Half the time if I've clicked with them they give me theirs. I've never actually asked straight out only for their number. You can always tag on to the move line with "and if you ever want to catch for dinner or drinks....."

Hahaha, good trick

lazy predator
13-08-2012, 02:44 PM
i've asked 2 WLs for their numbers and never gotten rejected. would that be a triumph? what are you going to do with them outside the shop? eat and drink? and then what? i doubt that she'd want to fk after working so hard.

wilisno
13-08-2012, 02:54 PM
There's no big deal with a phone number if there's no friendship involved ! It only costs her $2 to buy a pre-paid starter from Woolworth, so she can dump that number anytime if it's getting annoying ! Quite a few girls have advised me of their new numbers from time to time !

Alexlim
13-08-2012, 03:46 PM
There's no big deal with a phone number if there's no friendship involved ! It only costs her $2 to buy a pre-paid starter from Woolworth, so she can dump that number anytime if it's getting annoying ! Quite a few girls have advised me of their new numbers from time to time !

Kezzz so jealousss :)

wilisno
13-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Kezzz so jealousss :)
Don't be, I haven't got Spicy Kid's number ! ;) ;) ;)

Alexlim
13-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Don't be, I haven't got Spicy Kid's number ! ;) ;) ;)

I don't have too:confused2:

ohye
13-08-2012, 10:32 PM
agree, n alwayz

IExperiment
14-08-2012, 01:00 AM
Come on ya gangas, time to open up :cool2:

Haha I gave mine to some and told them please text me saying about a wrong number if I am free I will call back but seem like the one I choose has been pretty good and respect my privacy and never bother me and I call them when I wanted to see them this was a while back and some most of you guys know. So I would say the ML/WL has been very good about privacy and dont create trouble. Ofcourse I get a rejection from one WL but she have my number and told her the same about the wrong number issue.

Travelmate
14-08-2012, 08:33 AM
Nigga we are running in circles.

And no niggas have stepped up to the plate.

I never come across this issue....

that is what I am saying ...

I dont want to waste time on woman if she is not interest on me ...

There are so many out there, mate!

rsalcedo
14-08-2012, 02:19 PM
I always ask for the ML's number but i only do it once and without insisting
i'll just hand her my phone and ask her to save her number
if she gives, fine, if she doesn't, fine, then move on.

after that, txt or call her once, if she replies, carry on
if she doesn't, delete the number from phone, so simple

Jj999
14-08-2012, 05:16 PM
I don't have too:confused2:

Me too! I don't have it too! ;) ;)

But what's the point of getting phone number.
Some girls just give them up very easily.
They also have two emails, two facebook account, two phone numbers.

Alexlim
14-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Me too! I don't have it too! ;) ;)

But what's the point of getting phone number.
Some girls just give them up very easily.
They also have two emails, two facebook account, two phone numbers.

Hahaha, my point is why I have to ask their mobile no. Because I will meet the girls at their shop is easier,
Call reception to book and arrive on time (I'm starting come late, at this time no complain from the shops but in the future I'm not sure hahaha)

For me, relation outside the shop was too hard to control.(I'm easy to click and might be love later) I don't wanna play with fire again! The first thing that I think when I'm getting old is budget as many bros posted

I don't mean the budget that I offen pay when I go to the shop
But it is the budget that I will have to pay to maintain the relation outside the shop. :) :)
As bro J posted in another thread. Money check:)

I am enjoy to see the girls in the shops, it's enough for me :D and I'm too busy to play as sugar daddy.

Anyway, please dont think too much about my post :)
Just enjoy the way you want, have a good luck :)

cisco
15-08-2012, 12:44 AM
Hahaha, my point is why I have to ask their mobile no. Because I will meet the girls at their shop is easier,
Call reception to book and arrive on time (I'm starting come late, at this time no complain from the shops but in the future I'm not sure hahaha)

For me, relation outside the shop was too hard to control.(I'm easy to click and might be love later) I don't wanna play with fire again! The first thing that I think when I'm getting old is budget as many bros posted

I don't mean the budget that I offen pay when I go to the shop
But it is the budget that I will have to pay to maintain the relation outside the shop. :) :)

I am enjoy to see the girls in the shops, it's enough for me :D and I'm too busy to play as sugar daddy.

Anyway, please dont think too much about my post :)
Just enjoy the way you want, have a good luck :)

I m on your side , bro . I m so agree to this part when you said "I don't mean the budget that I offen pay when I go to the shop
I am enjoy to see the girls in the shops, it's enough for me :D and I'm too busy to play as sugar daddy."

For me ,..Thats the point

Travelmate
15-08-2012, 01:15 AM
Then don't ask the number or don't accept number will avoid lots of problems

chickenbrother
15-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Normally they ask for my number and i reject them haha...

Rarely ask for numbers unless they're really special...

Jj999
15-08-2012, 04:49 PM
Normally they ask for my number and i reject them haha...

Rarely ask for numbers unless they're really special...

They ask for number, so that they can retain anyone as regular.
Because every man, being asked a number, would feel treated as special.

That's called great customer service by the way. :smile:

AHLUNGOR
15-08-2012, 05:18 PM
I have never asked phone numbers from WL/ML, as I don't want anything happening outside of the shop.

A few have given their numbers to me but I have only accepted to take down a few from some very special girls.

It's just me, if I am still single, I will behave totally different..................haha

Cheers
:smile:

nene42
16-08-2012, 08:51 PM
I have asked 2 wl for their numbers and they both gave it to me. We meet occasionally for dinner than back to my place for a bit of fun.

splash
16-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Never been rejected... I don't usually ask for it though, only special people.

Max Impact
16-08-2012, 10:17 PM
I have never asked phone numbers from WL/ML, as I don't want anything happening outside of the shop.

A few have given their numbers to me but I have only accepted to take down a few from some very special girls.

It's just me, if I am still single, I will behave totally different..................haha

Cheers
:smile:

Smarter than me!

TheTiger
20-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Never asked a girl ... and only two girls have ever asked me.