PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Cookie

Shonkybasted
11-08-2012, 11:47 PM
Hi bros, I decided to visit Ginza on Thursday and I wanted to see Miyu but she was booked out pretty heavily so I ended up seeing Cookie. I admit, I wasn't disappointed.
She is from china and I'd say aged mid to late 20's. She had a great attitude. She is probably a size 8-10, b cup and a couple of tats on her back. And a nice shaved pussy She helped me get undressed while DFK. She gets me a towel and makes sure I get into the shower carefully once I'm done she dries me and leads me to the bed. More kissing and then she asks me to lie down. She starts catbath and is great at it. Finally she does BBBJ. She is good at this. Lots of eye contact and licking of the balls and a little further down. She then asked if I was ready. I said not yet. A little more BBBJ and then I was ready. Cowgirl was on the menu. Since her BBBJ was so good she almost got me over the line with it that I decided to just go with cowgirl to completion. She was nice and tight and knows how to work her pussy muscles nicely. We went hard in cowgirl and finally blew my load in the dom. We then chatted for a while until it was time to shower and leave.
Would I see her again? Most definitely.
This is a keeper Wilson. Keep the quality coming.

cisco
12-08-2012, 12:44 AM
Wow,...i like the muscles part

TheTiger
13-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Oh yeah!

Thanks for the top report. Maybe we should call her "Cookie The Clamp".

GINZA
13-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Thanks Mr Shonkybasted, See you tmr.
haha, I like "Cookie The Clamp".:slobber:

Blackdebutton
16-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Nice report!!! Cookie the Clamp is the best part. Lol