PDA

View Full Version : Juliet In Burwood [Juliet] Review - Karen

sf108
12-08-2012, 02:33 AM
Just had a 45min session @ Juliet in Burwood, and gotta say it was one of the worst services I've had this year.

Won't go too much in detail, but the girl I picked (I think her name was Karen - didn't want to remember) was basically trying to squeeze as much money out of her crappy skills as possible until her visa expires.

Massage was weak, and basic techniques at best.

Body slide was mechanical and no feeling.

Communication was non-existent.

The final straw was when I couldn't even grab her titties as she kept on complaining about it being ticklish.

OMG? Why work then? I might as well give myself a hand-job while watching stunners like Angel Dark and Bree Olsen.

At the end I just gave up, showered and left the room - right on the buzzer too.

The next part is even more interesting - once I started complaining about the poor service, the manager on duty (Louise) didn't even try to hear a word I say, but kept on defending her staff: "She's always had good customer feedback" blah blah...well not today ma'am! I'm a unique customer, and therefore her past performance does not guarantee her future performance sorry to say.

After 10mins of back & forth, the manager reluctantly offers the $40 discount voucher.

After taking it and leaving, I didn't even think it would be worth me going back to use it...why go back when I have Midas, Masstige 8 and other establishments where I have had a pretty good run?

Apologies for the long rant - just need to get it out there that sometimes you will get duds, and somestimes management will vehemently defend their staff, even though "the customer is always right" philosophy doesn't seem to exist here. Lesson learnt is - if you start feeling uncomfortable or you think you're not getting the right chemistry or the girl isn't performing of what you expect, pick up the in-room phone and tell the mgt you're not satisfied - this will save you explaining why you stayed the entire 45mins to complain.

Juliet Mgt - fix this asap or you will start to lose customers.

Happy Pwnting.

icegel
12-08-2012, 11:21 AM
Let's save up and go to the real place .. Babylon ..... :-)

chandra_man1
12-08-2012, 02:57 PM
I'm sure we all had sessions where the girls won't let u touch their tits. But the thought of picking up the phone and complaining in the middle of the session never crossed my mind. Actually I did do that once, walked out halfway and complained & got another girl with a full session free. Yep, it pays to complain.

Travelmate
12-08-2012, 03:21 PM
I'm sure we all had sessions where the girls won't let u touch their tits. But the thought of picking up the phone and complaining in the middle of the session never crossed my mind. Actually I did do that once, walked out halfway and complained & got another girl with a full session free. Yep, it pays to complain.

I support this idea....
but sometimes , my horny mood gone downhill , it was not about just another girl or $$$, it is about time ..
You may have only 1 hour for a quick punt. And at that moment, that was all fuck up!!!

No good!

sf108
13-08-2012, 12:38 AM
The idea to complain mid-way did cross my mind, but I'm always thinking "I hope the happy ending is at least good", but that didn't even eventuate.

Thanks for responding fellow punters.

I'm in a better mood now, and hopefully this coming weekend will sprout some better ML's.

doubleunique
14-08-2012, 12:35 AM
Only been to juliets once about a month or so ago and had a similiar experience. Shitty service allround and a huge waste of money. The girls got some major princess attitudes there.