PDA

View Full Version : New Shop in Parramatta Grand Opening

Sizematters
12-08-2012, 04:40 AM
Hi all,

Yes its all new 8 beautiful rooms 2 with spas. A trully five star fitout discreate entry and private lounges.
We are located at 22a Hunter street parramatta and will be opening on Wednesday 22nd August

Western Sydney has a lack of good shops offering australian, european and exotic girls at a reasonable price so we hope to fill that gap.
We will be offering ladies similar rates of pay as they would get from premier places in the city but we will work on asian shop profit margins.
The proposed rates are:

$130 for 30min
$150 for 45min
$180 for 60min

In addition to introduce ourselves we would like to offer EVERY member on this forum a vouchure of up to $50 off for their first booking, valid for 1 mth.
Please encourage the admin to contact us regarding their advertising rates and a system to offer you the vouchures.
We are waiting for our new phone numbers and confirmation of our business name.
I hope to have some ladies details and photos to post soon.
Regards

Sizematters
21-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Hi again,

We have a contact number (02) 9806 9572 and email sizematters@live.com.au if anyone would like to request a discount vouchure you are most welcome.
I have confirmed that i will have a russian/egyptian girl on wednesday night, a couple of aussies, kiwi and possibly 2 young indian girls. I have large number of premium asian girls available but i am trying to keep things western and exotics, there are a large number of good asian shops in the area and i want to offer something different.
Regards
SM

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2012, 09:21 AM
Hi all,

Yes its all new 8 beautiful rooms 2 with spas. A trully five star fitout discreate entry and private lounges.
We are located at 22a Hunter street parramatta and will be opening on Wednesday 22nd August

Western Sydney has a lack of good shops offering australian, european and exotic girls at a reasonable price so we hope to fill that gap.
We will be offering ladies similar rates of pay as they would get from premier places in the city but we will work on asian shop profit margins.
The proposed rates are:

$130 for 30min
$150 for 45min
$180 for 60min

In addition to introduce ourselves we would like to offer EVERY member on this forum a vouchure of up to $50 off for their first booking, valid for 1 mth.
Please encourage the admin to contact us regarding their advertising rates and a system to offer you the vouchures.
We are waiting for our new phone numbers and confirmation of our business name.
Regards

8 rooms two with spa, thats a good size, if you want to offer all members on this forum the $50 off opening discount, no need to wait for Admin to contact you and work out advertising and vouchers, you can simply ask the members to print out this page and use it as the Voucher!

You did this via the Hookerlooker forum already, right!!

So opening special @$80.00 for FS in a Cauc shop, thats the cost of a 30 min massage for me (actually much cheaper) so i will definitely give you a try.

I am sure the Aus99 sales team will contact you in due course. Its good to have a Cauc shop advertising here. So many questions were asked regularly: where are the white girls, cauc shops etc.

Just one question, the promotion is for 1 month right? So if i cum visit every week during the first month, i get discount every time right???

Thanks for the offer, welcome to the forum and all the best for your Grand Opening tomorrow.

Cheers

huggyaust
21-08-2012, 10:19 AM
I did email you sizematters to your email address, but no reply from you yet

GreenL
21-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Its fantastic, just within 1 km from where I live. Will definitely give it a go. Cheers.

Fisher
21-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Was thinking off going for a punt tomorrow night may have to check it out after work

Potluck2.0
21-08-2012, 04:49 PM
I haven't been to 22a since it was a dingy place called "parramatta tune up centre" and FS was 100 with a variety of chinese milfs. I think i will make my return this week to check out the cauc talent.

mannykay
21-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Just one question, the promotion is for 1 month right? So if i cum visit every week during the first month, i get discount every time right???

They said for your first booking within the first month. I guess they mean first month of their operations.

Sounds good SizeMatters, I will check it out soon.

Are you taking suggestions for a name? I can offer some.

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2012, 04:56 PM
I haven't been to 22a since it was a dingy place called "parramatta tune up centre" and FS was 100 with a variety of chinese milfs. I think i will make my return this week to check out the cauc talent.

If my memory is correct, I think this used to be a massage place where you kind of can get FS as well, never been there before, but sounds like they have renovated the place, so could be good, would it be as luxurious as eden@villawood, only time will tell, one more day to go............lol

Cheers

mannykay
21-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Also, I am a member of both aus99 and hookerlooker... can I get 2 vouchers?? lol!

I'm serious.

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2012, 05:04 PM
They said for your first booking within the first month. I guess they mean first month of their operations.

Sounds good SizeMatters, I will check it out soon.

Are you taking suggestions for a name? I can offer some.

They did say it was for the first booking, but how could they control that, you can print those vouchers as many time as you want. Unless they are going to mark down the actual name or user name of the punters and that would be such a turn off, Might as well just give all members a $50 off for the month,

They did say if the shop is busy, then the full price paying customers will have priority, I am OK with that, if they allow multiple visits on discount vouchers.

Just my two cents.

BTW, please don't ban me, I will be happy just to cum for the once to try the new shop.

Cheers

mannykay
21-08-2012, 07:52 PM
They did say it was for the first booking, but how could they control that, you can print those vouchers as many time as you want. Unless they are going to mark down the actual name or user name of the punters and that would be such a turn off, Might as well just give all members a $50 off for the month,

They did say if the shop is busy, then the full price paying customers will have priority, I am OK with that, if they allow multiple visits on discount vouchers.

Just my two cents.

BTW, please don't ban me, I will be happy just to cum for the once to try the new shop.

Cheers

I also agree that it should be a simple all month discount promotion. I think this would establish business and incentive for aus99 punters to try out and generate more revenue. Punters might want to come back a second time to try a different WL.

I must admit the current discount system makes me want to come in once, then 'maybe' come back again later depending on service. If it was the full month then I would definitely come back within the month, or even after.

GreenL
21-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Regards

Are there any photos yet for us to make booking?

Cheers

Sizematters
21-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Hi guys,

Sorry if i've been slow answering emails and personal msgs I've had alot of questions so i'll try and answer some here.

My first wish was to offer a mailout to all syd99 members but they didn't have a facility and i think reasonably they want the protect their member database.
They suggested I offer a free vouchure to everyone that emails or pms me. If 20% of syd99 members took the offer and used the vouchure ONCE that would add up to more than $150k of discounts with no income so I think its a good starting point.
There will be more special offers as we gauge how effective they are very soon.
To answer Ahlungor's point we will keep all copies of the vouchures used and match the usernames so guys can't reprint them and reuse them.
We will offer a vip membership and ongoing special deals once we have our IT sorted out.

I need to answer some emails so i'll put more info up soon
Cheers
SM

death
21-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Can you please put some photo and WL details so we can check out?

thanks

GreenL
21-08-2012, 11:06 PM
A loyalty program is definitely a good idea. Hopefully the WLs are of high quality instead of pork chop, then I'll be one of your regular for sure. Its just too close to me, either from work or live, with walking distance!!!

mannykay
22-08-2012, 12:06 AM
A loyalty program is definitely a good idea. Hopefully the WLs are of high quality instead of pork chop, then I'll be one of your regular for sure. Its just too close to me, either from work or live, with walking distance!!!

So close you might see your neighbour! lol!

Loyalty program sounds good. It would definitely make me stick if I can get a decent price cut.

With the Aussie ladies, please make sure they're of good quality, not those coke/herion fiends like I have encountered at many shops already.

cisco
22-08-2012, 12:33 AM
AHLUNGOR

you are funny bro:shout:

CommanderM
22-08-2012, 12:53 AM
ah yes this used to be Players Penthouse Parramatta...

whats so different now?

ahlungor - is it like pizza hut or kfc vouchers on shop a docket? if so, please print out enough vouchers for all us brothers here LOL

can I have fries and the girls can have my milkshake?

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2012, 12:07 PM
So this shop had a grand opening yesterday, right?

Did any brother try, with so much drum roll, do they have the hardware and software and services to match??

who will be posting the first review for this place - which still hasn't got a name - unless it's called "Sizematter"..............haha

Cheers

:question:

Chucky
23-08-2012, 12:13 PM
I was going to check it out but thought with the grand opening, many other brothers would be there and i like to remain anonymous!!!

Potluck2.0
23-08-2012, 12:17 PM
I'm still waiting for my voucher so I could go and then come back and post a review for all bros.

mannykay
23-08-2012, 02:39 PM
They're registered as The Hunt Club in syd99. I would try but haven't got a voucher

Sizematters
23-08-2012, 02:42 PM
Hi essdub,

You have your username set not to recieve personal messages so i havent been able to send you a vouchure please change it and message me again and i'll send you one

Regards
SM

Potluck2.0
23-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Got my voucher now, thanks SM! Bros just PM sizematters to get your voucher. size matters has it been busy?

DrFeelGood
23-08-2012, 03:52 PM
I've sent an email on tues and have yet to receive a reply

altgourami
23-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Is this Q's new shop?

wilisno
23-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Is this Q's new shop?
Yes ! ;) ;) ;)

Potluck2.0
23-08-2012, 07:19 PM
As promised a review would come, unfortunately it is not favourable. As a experienced punter I'm gonna say this first, there are a number of reason at play when a punter experiences a dud root and you can't pin it down on the shop management itself. I'm here to give an honest review

It can be because one particular WL was no good, there is a personality mismatch between customer and WL like bad attitude on either side, WL is tired at end of shift or all of the above.

good things about 22a first
- shop fitout is decent, on the same level as 22 brodie but smaller building. rooms have similar beds and showers to brodie, waiting areas are big, clean and comfortable. It's not 5* or a korean rnt joint but it's a 7/10.
- aussie mamasan is a really friendly late 40s lady with a good attitude, easy to get along with, I can tell she's trying hard to make sure this shop is successful. If australia's retail shops had customer service skills like the mamasan they wouldn't be so far up sh-t creek.

now comes the review, the problem is with the product
- a wise man once said if you want cauc you gotta pay. I really didn't have much expectations as i know i'm trying something new for asian prices but this has got to rate as one of my worst punts. A wise man also once said you go to a cheap cauc shop to remind you why you should only go to asian shops

I had a lineup of 2, one indian looking girl called julia and one aussie girl called harley. I should've listened to my gut and walked off but mamasan enticed me to stay cos she said harley was raunchy in bed so i thought ok maybe this is worth a try.

I tried 'harley' today, I guess her boyfriend is a bikie. From the neck down she's got a decent bod. she's a late 30s/early 40s blonde on both ends. B cup tits which are perky not saggy, a hint of cellulite on her thighs but otherwise fuckable body. She's not fat, she'd be a size 12.

From neck up, let's say her face has more than a hint of junkie. With her attitude, she swears like a sailor and liked to let me know how bad her day was going. There's no chinese gfe to be had here, it's the complete opposite experience. i was thinking, what have i got myself into?

after shower dom on for cbj, thank god for safe sex, this was the only good bit she put some sex toy in her mouth which got me up. but only about 3 mins she said it was time for sex, the only position she would allow was doggy. a few mins later i had trouble keeping it up because my mind couldn't deal with the culture shock, in my mind i'd been wanting to leave since the shower. she gave me more cbj to get me up again and told me if it goes down again she ain't doing anymore of that. I got it up, did some more doggy and then i came. aussie pussies feel pretty similar to asian pussies I guess, she wasn't loose.

I quickly had a shower and then i left trying to understand what just happened. Mamasan gave me a friendly good bye on the way out. I can't fault her for not trying. But Harley, if you're into a 40 y.o blonde bikie milf with an attitude I guess she is for you.

I'll finish this off by saying the only time I ever had one decent cauc WL and that was at stilettos and one decent cauc ML at spoilers and neither rates as a particularly memorable experience. I now need to find a good asian punt to wash this out

Sizematters
23-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Hi potluck,

Usual kaos opening a new shop .... Cant find the plug to the spabath, no one knows how to operate the intercom, had to call the firebrigade someones cigerette butt set fire to the grass and debris outside at the back not deliberate just sillyness.

I have some really nice girls coming and going at the moment but havent organised a roster yet as its hard to gauge how busy we are going to be. I hope the punters will bare with me till we get our act together.

Regards
SM

Potluck2.0
23-08-2012, 11:59 PM
I understand SM bro, it must be tough opening a new business especially one that offers western women at asian prices, managing the girls to offer consistent service is probably the hardest part. And consistency is the key to success in this industry, most guys punt cos they want a sure bet.

i hope u succeed. When there's a regular roster with some decent girls i'll be back to try again.

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2012, 12:35 PM
I understand SM bro, it must be tough opening a new business especially one that offers western women at asian prices, managing the girls to offer consistent service is probably the hardest part. And consistency is the key to success in this industry, most guys punt cos they want a sure bet.

i hope u succeed. When there's a regular roster with some decent girls i'll be back to try again.

Very interesting review, thanks for taking the first one for the forum, did you get to use your voucher??

I think you summed it up very nicely, to try to run a good cauc shop with Asian shop prices is very tough. Just look at Blacktown 8 & 40, and they were just Asian shops with occassional Cauc girls!!

But I think we should all allow some grace period for the teething problem, and all new shops should get some support if only from its nearby locals (within a 10km circle), then if they are any good, then the words get out and more punters will come try from all over Sydney. We shall wait and see in anticipations.

BTW, the busty Russian/Egytsian belly dance type WL sounds very interesting and I will find some time to visit.

Cheers

:question:

Potluck2.0
24-08-2012, 01:35 PM
i couldn't print the voucher at work for obvious reasons on a shared printer, the keeper said she wanted a printed voucher. I was about to leave and she gave me the half hour for $100. had i printed the voucher i would've got 45 mins for $100 but I wouldn't have wanted to stay that long anyway.

Sizematters
25-08-2012, 06:15 AM
i couldn't print the voucher at work for obvious reasons on a shared printer, the keeper said she wanted a printed voucher. I was about to leave and she gave me the half hour for $100. had i printed the voucher i would've got 45 mins for $100 but I wouldn't have wanted to stay that long anyway.

Hi again potluck,

I would like to apoligse about the vouchure we have had several people since with problems printing at work or home. I will organise another vouchure for you. The receptionist wasn't sure what to do and made the call as best she could.
If you have a smartphone ring the receptionist before you come in and give either your username or email when you arrive show the matching vouchure to the receptioinist and delete when you make the booking.
This tempory arrangement should help till we figure out a better way.
Regards
SM

Sizematters
25-08-2012, 06:59 AM
As promised a review would come, unfortunately it is not favourable. As a experienced punter I'm gonna say this first, there are a number of reason at play when a punter experiences a dud root and you can't pin it down on the shop management itself. I'm here to give an honest review

It can be because one particular WL was no good, there is a personality mismatch between customer and WL like bad attitude on either side, WL is tired at end of shift or all of the above.

good things about 22a first
- shop fitout is decent, on the same level as 22 brodie but smaller building. rooms have similar beds and showers to brodie, waiting areas are big, clean and comfortable. It's not 5* or a korean rnt joint but it's a 7/10.
- aussie mamasan is a really friendly late 40s lady with a good attitude, easy to get along with, I can tell she's trying hard to make sure this shop is successful. If australia's retail shops had customer service skills like the mamasan they wouldn't be so far up sh-t creek.

now comes the review, the problem is with the product
- a wise man once said if you want cauc you gotta pay. I really didn't have much expectations as i know i'm trying something new for asian prices but this has got to rate as one of my worst punts. A wise man also once said you go to a cheap cauc shop to remind you why you should only go to asian shops

I had a lineup of 2, one indian looking girl called julia and one aussie girl called harley. I should've listened to my gut and walked off but mamasan enticed me to stay cos she said harley was raunchy in bed so i thought ok maybe this is worth a try.

I tried 'harley' today, I guess her boyfriend is a bikie. From the neck down she's got a decent bod. she's a late 30s/early 40s blonde on both ends. B cup tits which are perky not saggy, a hint of cellulite on her thighs but otherwise fuckable body. She's not fat, she'd be a size 12.

From neck up, let's say her face has more than a hint of junkie. With her attitude, she swears like a sailor and liked to let me know how bad her day was going. There's no chinese gfe to be had here, it's the complete opposite experience. i was thinking, what have i got myself into?

after shower dom on for cbj, thank god for safe sex, this was the only good bit she put some sex toy in her mouth which got me up. but only about 3 mins she said it was time for sex, the only position she would allow was doggy. a few mins later i had trouble keeping it up because my mind couldn't deal with the culture shock, in my mind i'd been wanting to leave since the shower. she gave me more cbj to get me up again and told me if it goes down again she ain't doing anymore of that. I got it up, did some more doggy and then i came. aussie pussies feel pretty similar to asian pussies I guess, she wasn't loose.

I quickly had a shower and then i left trying to understand what just happened. Mamasan gave me a friendly good bye on the way out. I can't fault her for not trying. But Harley, if you're into a 40 y.o blonde bikie milf with an attitude I guess she is for you.

I'll finish this off by saying the only time I ever had one decent cauc WL and that was at stilettos and one decent cauc ML at spoilers and neither rates as a particularly memorable experience. I now need to find a good asian punt to wash this out

Potluck i do apprieate your even handed approach in doing the review and would like to add a few comments.

Firstly 'Harley' does have that bikey stripper PSE look and attitude to match nothing subtle about this girl. Not my cup of tea but some guys do like that style and we aim to cater to most tastes. She does greek, toys, dressups and many other fantasies on request. She is late 30's and very fit.

Two she has no right to burden you with her relationship problems or other dramas.... Your here for a punt, your not her therapist. She has been told and put on notice.

Three, for your ease of mind we did ask for a health certificate before she could start and we can give you a look if have any fears. We are running a zero drugs policy and will demand a clear urine test from the doctor if we have any suspicions.

Four, I'm glad my staff's customer service was to your liking and i hope we can keep it up. I will pass on your comments to Debbie the lady you spoke to.

Finally, I think you would really like our Jennifer Hawkins lookalike 'Crystal' and can recommend her for your next review if you would like to give us another shot. I will repost her review from another forum here.
P.s I do have nice asian girls, if you would like to give me a call on 0425271700

Happy punting

Sizematters
25-08-2012, 07:53 AM
Review of CRYSTAL from another forum:

I fucked Jennifer Hawkins for $150
by zonked » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Well almost... the Aussie girl out there called Crystal has an uncanny similarity to Miss Hawkins.
Not a identical twin sister, but certainly could be a long lost cousin

26yo, 5ft 7 or so, size 8, B cup, lasered pussy (well mostly).

And most importantly 100% great attitude.

Was hesitant to take her but after chatting with her for a few mins in the intro room was convinced she was worth trying.
Only negatives, she has a spray on tan or some sort of fake tan on her face which doesn't really suit and she smokes.

Great time with her, but she only works sporadically it seems, so maybe hard to catch.

$150 for the daytime price, kissing and CBJ, which was pretty damn good.

69lover
26-08-2012, 11:02 PM
i am waiting for my voucher , this shop is too close to where i live, i will post report once i am done, looking forward to it

altgourami
27-08-2012, 11:28 AM
Had a look last. Friday. Had a chat with Q.

Shop is nice and tidy.

Only two girls on when I way there. Rather nervous looking and new-ish Melbourne girl of Indian heritage, who I should have taken but didn't, and shocker cauc chick. I do not remember the names. Of course, when I describe the cauc as being a shocker it's because I don't do cauc girls. Ever.

I didn't stay so no idea of how the Melbourne chick was in the room. I regret not trying her out.

Shop needs more girls. Rates fair for the premises. Premises are nice and clean.

Good luck Q; I hope the rent isn't too expensive.

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2012, 12:04 PM
Had a look last. Friday. Had a chat with Q.

Shop is nice and tidy.

Only two girls on when I way there. Rather nervous looking and new-ish Melbourne girl of Indian heritage, who I should have taken but didn't, and shocker cauc chick. I do not remember the names. Of course, when I describe the cauc as being a shocker it's because I don't do cauc girls. Ever.

I didn't stay so no idea of how the Melbourne chick was in the room. I regret not trying her out.

Shop needs more girls. Rates fair for the premises. Premises are nice and clean.

Good luck Q; I hope the rent isn't too expensive.

A Busty Indian girl by any chance??

Andyboy
27-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Support your local! Hope to be there next week. Keep the reviews coming please, and of course I'll pop mine up once I've been

28-08-2012, 01:00 AM
Can I have the voucher?
looks tempting.!

altgourami
28-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Can't remember if Indian girl was busty - I only saw her dressed - classy girl. Looked out of place and nervous working for Q. How was she, Q?

kingwally
28-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Sizematters...any chance of me getting a voucher?...I normally just stay in the city but would venture out west if there was something good to go out there for.

Sizematters
28-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Guys,

Just send me an email or pm me and i'll send a vouchure back to you
sizematters@live.com.au

Regards
SM

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2012, 01:39 PM
Hi Brother SM,

Perhaps you should start posting some roster information in the forum.

Cheers

Sizematters
28-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Hi ahlungor,

We have been busy recruiting new girls and sorting through the ones to keep or move on. I haven't set a full roster yet as we have been unsure about how many girls we will need and what are the peak times.
At present it is best to ring the receptionist and ask who is on and a description before you come in. I am retraining these receptionists not to "guild the lily" too much.
As with every new shop some girls may say their coming in but not front up so I'm trying work out who is more reliable and make sure their service is up to scratch before I promote them.
What I can say is we have several excellent girls i can recommend to you now and i'll list them below:

Georgia. russian/egyptian 28yrs old (real age) size 10 165 cm and EE natural bust thats still quite perky. She is curvy and well proportioned without being fat. Several punters on this and other forums have reviewed her and know she is great fun with lots of energy. In another tread i read someone was looking for a striptease well georgia can do a belly dance and take off the seven vales :smile: i'll ask her to bring in a belly dancing outfit next time i see her.
She works most evenings and the odd dayshift till 4pm.

Layla. 23 yr old italian hairdresser that could be Jennifer Hawkins prettier sister!!! Tall slim and the best attitude this happy girl is so much fun. She was reviewed as Crystal on several forums but as we found we had 3 crystals last weekend she decided to change her name to LAYLA. This girl still lives with her family so it sometimes hard for her to get away to work. Generally she comes in on tuesday night or wednesday day and tells them she's clubbing on a friday or sat night those are your best times to catch her.

We have 3 young indian girls with more coming in the next few weeks.
Ashley. 25 yr old nurse busty beautiful and brown has that office girl look and a warm friendly service. Maybe a few extras if you treat her nice.
Pretty 25 ultra slim bollywood actress face and EYES shes pretty and she knows it in the intro so she may seem aloof but oozes sensuality in the room .... Think of Halle Berry in catwoman.
Diamond 19 yr old bobcut hair brown and cute with piercings easegoing and friendly student most likey on the weekends or after school. Have one punter was rapt but refused to do a review cause he didnt want her too busy to see him... Greedy bastard :shout:

At the moment we are trying to get girls at have that x factor, something special, not just looks but personality and service. This takes time but if i recommend someone here you can be sure they have some more than usual.

Got to get back the shop but will give more Updates soon
Regards
SM

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2012, 02:58 PM
Thanks Brother SM,

You did a great job there giving us some of your recommendations:

In Summary, top girls at the shop at the moment:

Georgia. russian/egyptian 28yrs old (real age) size 10 165 cm and EE natural bust thats still quite perky. She is curvy and well proportioned without being fat. She works most evenings and the odd dayshift till 4pm.

Layla. 23 yr old italian hairdresser that could be Jennifer Hawkins prettier sister!!! Tall slim and the best attitude this happy girl is so much fun. Generally she comes in on tuesday night or wednesday day and tells them she's clubbing on a friday or sat night those are your best times to catch her.

We have 3 young indian girls with more coming in the next few weeks.

Ashley. 25 yr old nurse busty beautiful and brown has that office girl look and a warm friendly service. Maybe a few extras if you treat her nice.

Pretty 25 ultra slim bollywood actress face and EYES shes pretty and she knows it in the intro so she may seem aloof but oozes sensuality in the room .... Think of Halle Berry in catwoman.

Diamond 19 yr old bobcut hair brown and cute with piercings easegoing and friendly student most likey on the weekends or after school.

Regards
SM

Well, Georgia will be my top choice obviously, I just need to find the time,. All the Best

Cheers

ps. Brother SM, just a little suggestion, if you modify your signature and put in your shop's address and phone number there, then everytime you post something, your shop's contact details will be there, have a look at 5 Star and Silver Fox and you know what I mean, just my 2 cents.

Beancounter
28-08-2012, 03:17 PM
From that description, I would like to try Layla. I must try and find some time to go check this place out.

ruzi
28-08-2012, 06:47 PM
I sent u email twice about voucher but i havent get one yet .. can u send one for me...

Ahkungor
28-08-2012, 07:40 PM
I am still confused how to get a voucher can someone help me? or PM me?

thanks

Testies
28-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Would love to try this place out. Still waiting on that voucher

punther
30-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Waiting on the voucher also.

Sizematters
30-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Hi guys,

Email me on sizematters@live.com.au and i'll send you a vouchure

Regards
SM

Sizematters
04-09-2012, 02:51 AM
Hi guys,

I've had a few of you come in with your vouchures but no-one wants to post a review. So to encourage those brave punters i'll replace your vouchure with a new one for the first 3 reviews

SM

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2012, 09:31 AM
Hi guys,

I've had a few of you come in with your vouchures but no-one wants to post a review. So to encourage those brave punters i'll replace your vouchure with a new one for the first 3 reviews

SM

Haha brother SM,

More discount vouchers to encourage reviews, good marketing, hope you have been getting the right punters who are willing to post!!

Good luck

Cheers

Beancounter
04-09-2012, 10:12 AM
If u receive a voucher and use it, its the least u could do by writing a review.

I have yet to go but i will make sure i write a review when i do go.

HighFlyer
04-09-2012, 08:49 PM
I have a voucher, but the Indian girls have never been on the 4 or 5 times I rang..

Mozilla
04-09-2012, 11:16 PM
I didn't get a voucher..... Is this as good as TP64?

AHLUNGOR
05-09-2012, 12:08 AM
I didn't get a voucher..... Is this as good as TP64?

Brother Moz,

I think this is sort of a Cauc shop, so i dont think you can compare services or value with an Asian shop like TP64, i have not been to either shop so i dont know.

Cheers

Mozilla
05-09-2012, 12:27 AM
Brother alunghor ... U have to go to TP64.. They sure have nice girls there.

I've been tryIng to get back out there...

DrFeelGood
05-09-2012, 12:15 PM
SM, a roster would be nice. I called last week and was told Layla/crystal would be there, but onced I arrived, she wasn't working

DeepImpact
05-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Hi guys,

SM

Shouldn't you be classified as a shop owner, not a member if you are running the place, just to save confusion and to be fair to the other shops. Good luck with the busines though.

TheTiger
06-09-2012, 12:10 PM
I deleted mine because I thought it was fake. I'll email for another.

AHLUNGOR
10-09-2012, 01:14 PM
First time I saw a flashing banner of this shop and it's called the Hunt Club!!, so I went in to have a look, the shop looks really nice, all the rooms are very classy and looks brand new:

See if this works:

http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopHome.pl?productId=2121#

OK, you can't attached the room photo or the link here, Damn, but here is the link for the shop page and it's worth checking it out: I like the spa rooms, so how many spa do you have, I saw a white triangular white spa but that 4 people purple spa looks lots of fun (if I have the money and you got the girls................haha)

http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopHome.pl?productId=2121

Brother SM,

Do you guys have Karaoke facilities in your shop?? your different lounge rooms look so big and I am just wondering??

atgf
21-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Dear SM,

Are there any blonde bombshells that work or have worked at ur place?

jj12345
21-09-2012, 07:50 AM
Can I get voucher too?

2GR
09-10-2012, 07:15 PM
The girls aren't bad.. But the price is a little too high..

And also the blonde receptionist seems quite arrogant. Didn't like her.

Booster
10-10-2012, 05:48 AM
The girls aren't bad.. But the price is a little too high..

Compared to???

I consider some of the Hunt Clubs rivals as:

219 Elizabeth St, Croydon
http://219elizabeth.com/rates.htm
30mins $110
45mins $150
60mins $190

9 Excellor Ave, Bankstown
http://bankstown9.adultsservice.com.au/rate.html
20mins $85
30mins $105
45mins $160
60mins $190

Amanda Heavens
Filled with Matures though
http://www.amandaheavens.com.au/rates/
30 mins $160
45 mins $220
60 mins $280
90 mins $420

Cleopatras
http://www.cleopatrasgentlemansclub.com.au/rates.htm
Regular

$160 - 30 mins
$200 - 45 mins
$280 - Standard hour
$300 - VIP hour
$350 - 1 hour (Mark Anthony / Cleopatra)

The Site in Granville, I've never been there so...
http://www.thesite.com.au/rates/

I've not found another cauc/exotic shop that has lower prices, and same level of service.
I generally go to 9 Excellor for convenience than anything else.

wthing
10-10-2012, 09:27 AM
I try to attend, but want to make sure I have a good choice of ladies. So I called yesterday 11ish - and had been told,that girls are coming later. Not sure what to expect, just dropped the idea. I also had a voucher,called before and again it was not clear who is /when is working.
This is probably why not so many reviews are coming despice very good voucher offer.
If this could be cleared, I would not mind to test the waters and write proper review :slobber:

Misfit44
15-10-2012, 09:38 PM
This is my first post on this site but am happy to say I visited 22 Hunter about 10 days ago.
I had the pleasure of trying an African WL, COCO.
She was a stunner, 22yrs, 167cm, very very sexy and definitely a head turner.
When I saw her I booked her for 2hours.
Only problem was she was coming down with a bad cold and was not 100%.
I did get BBBJ, DATY, fingers inside her, No kissing, No anal.
She did try her best even when ill and I had no problem when we finished 15mins earlier because she wanted to vomit (not from Me).
I would return just for another 2hr session with Coco.

My suggestion to management is they need to put some hooks in the room to hang your clothes.
Everything is new in the room but just missing somewhere to hang clothes.

Also for punters not from Parramatta be careful where you park your car because you need to pay for street parking up to 10pm(?).
I got a $99.00 ticket at 7.30pm.

mannykay
16-10-2012, 02:21 AM
This is my first post on this site but am happy to say I visited 22 Hunter about 10 days ago.
I had the pleasure of trying an African WL, COCO.
She was a stunner, 22yrs, 167cm, very very sexy and definitely a head turner.
When I saw her I booked her for 2hours.
Only problem was she was coming down with a bad cold and was not 100%.
I did get BBBJ, DATY, fingers inside her, No kissing, No anal.
She did try her best even when ill and I had no problem when we finished 15mins earlier because she wanted to vomit (not from Me).
I would return just for another 2hr session with Coco.

My suggestion to management is they need to put some hooks in the room to hang your clothes.
Everything is new in the room but just missing somewhere to hang clothes.

Also for punters not from Parramatta be careful where you park your car because you need to pay for street parking up to 10pm(?).
I got a $99.00 ticket at 7.30pm.

The lady still worked when she was ill, not concerned about passing it on to clients, wanted to puke, and your main concern was the lack of hooks?

lol. I bet the parking ticket was the cherry on top wasn't it.

Misfit44
16-10-2012, 10:21 PM
I would love to go back to try again especially COCO.

I am a tidy and clean guy and don't like to drop my clothes on the floor.
Hey they spent hundreds of thousands of dollars refitting the place and forgot hooks to hang clothes.