PDA

View Full Version : Other What is she playing at ?

peter parker
12-08-2012, 05:39 PM
I live in country NSW and because of my business I am in Sydney every 3 - 4 weeks, we don't have any Asian play houses where I come from and don't know any Asian women personally, so when I come to the city I do enjoy their talents. My question to you experience Asian punters is, I have been seeing a very popular WL at a popular establishment about 5 times now, I really enjoy sex and I am very good at it, I'm 6'3" tall and very fit with a lot of stamina and just short of 9 inch long, I love oral, giving and receiving but I have nothing to do with anal. The first time I saw this popular WL she was a little hesitant at first but we took it slow then went at each other for over 40 min without stopping, she milked me dry and I had her quivering uncontrollably we both absolutely loved it. NOW the second time I saw her she was very excited to see me after warming each other up she tried to mount me WITHOUT a rubber, after I stopped her she apologized and acted like she forgot ? I reminded her that it wasn't safe and it wasn't going to ever happen she gave me a cheeky smile and went harder than our last meeting. Now the problem I have is that she has tried to mount me 4 times without a rubber with each time getting me hornier than before trying to break my resistance, which won't happen, is this a normal thing some Asian WL do to make you feel like your special or is it a game she is playing ?

altgourami
12-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Maybe she's *really* into you and wants to fuck you like a BF... it happens... WLs are human, too. Enjoy your special time with your WL. A good test: arrange a hotel stay with her. If she jumps at the chance... without payment other than a romantic dinner... instead of making this that and the other excuses you know she's into you and BBFS is likely an exclusive. If you tell us which shop we'll tell you if she's a sneaky bitch or a WL who's find her perfect man.

Charlie123
12-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Sounds like you have adonis DNA bro, she probably wants your seed

Travelmate
12-08-2012, 06:13 PM
stick with your own rule!

punther
12-08-2012, 06:57 PM
More info would be nice ~ e.g. shop and girl, etc.

Regardless, stay safe Mr. Adonis!

sf108
13-08-2012, 12:41 AM
I like the Peter Parker username...do you shoot as far as his webs? :D

Sergaent Brody
13-08-2012, 02:05 AM
She wants to make a baby spiderman

Or maybe her name Mary-Jane?

rsalcedo
13-08-2012, 04:41 PM
She's obviously onto something if she keeps doing that even if you've already made it clear that you disagree.
Have you given her your mobile number, real name, and or address?
Be careful or else you'll end up paying child support.
You're her knight in shining armor and passport to being permanent in Australia.

Andyboy
13-08-2012, 08:16 PM
It's quite obvious she wants to be ON his something, quite a few times already.

tpol
13-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Rsalcedo is right.

She is trying to trap you. Have a baby, dna to prove u r the father and either u choose her or she discloses to your family.

Find another girl and forget about this one. Not worth the trouble.

IExperiment
14-08-2012, 12:46 AM
You must know what to do first thing has she been review??? seem like she wanted to enjoy you personally if you do decided to do BBFS only you know if it safe or not but ofcourse nothing is guarantte and same for her doing it with you. Check if she has been review and also make sure you come outside but again nothing is guarantte :) remember woman get hurt to if they are pounded for a long period of time with a huge dick with a rubber and she might be thinking you might come quicker with out rubber or she wanted to feel you we will never know cause you should know this. You never know she might be on birth control best for you find out your self.

Maverick888
14-08-2012, 01:07 AM
Truth is... Here comes the ego boost... Trust your instinct bro, she wants to fuck you bareback. Now given we don't have any info on this girl - or you for that matter, or you twos "relationship" there are a number of possibilities.
A. She does like you and wants a BF - I guess you must have qualities that she finds attractive. Now she could be 100% sincere Or she could be wanting to use you (visa or money or sex lol)
B. she's just a crazy chick who got horny - she's tried 4 times tho, I don't believe any of those times were by mistake because they're wls they're conditioned to always use a rubber (hopefully lol)

I know this doesn't answer your question lol but yOu need to give me more info!

Travelmate
14-08-2012, 07:17 AM
is there any update from the author?

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Well, may be i throw something different into the ring: think for one second that she is Not a WL, you picked her up in the bar and back to her place, or better still, she is your gf and you two have been dating for say two months and she finally gives it to sleep with you.

Now fast forward to the BB bit, you probably will still be concerned about the birth control and then she assures you that she is on the pill! Whats your reaction then? Still refused to fuck her BB, or jump right in to enjoy the fuck of your life!!

Just curious!!

But of course, she is a hooker! So all bets are off, right?

Good luck Bro

Safe punting

Cheers

Travelmate
14-08-2012, 09:19 AM
It is a scary topic.

If I have a relationship with a gf or partner and we perform BB sex, I will stop fucking her or perform protect sex for AT LEAST 3 months before breaking up. This can avoid the potential birth control issue and unnecessary consequence.

I am not sure whether this is a good advise or not. But this will apply for me 100%.

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 10:51 AM
It is a scary topic.

If I have a relationship with a gf or partner and we perform BB sex, I will stop fucking her or perform protect sex for AT LEAST 3 months before breaking up. This can avoid the potential birth control issue and unnecessary consequence.

I am not sure whether this is a good advise or not. But this will apply for me 100%.

Haha, brother Mate, great policy, i always regard you as a gentleman and you are a gentleman with a smart ass and a hidden agenda as well.

So let me get this right: you are planning to drop this girl, but you will continue to fuck her (protected) for three months. As if to serve out the final fling period, then you all of a sudden give her the flip!! Great tactics i must say, you sleazy bxxxxxx!!

Cheers

Travelmate
14-08-2012, 11:15 AM
Haha, brother Mate, great policy, i always regard you as a gentleman and you are a gentleman with a smart ass and a hidden agenda as well.

So let me get this right: you are planning to drop this girl, but you will continue to fuck her (protected) for three months. As if to serve out the final fling period, then you all of a sudden give her the flip!! Great tactics i must say, you sleazy bxxxxxx!!

Cheers

I probably would not have sex with her for at least 2 months before break up to be true. There must be issues, otherwise you would not want to break up.
think about this!

I have no hidden agenda, SIR!
haha