PDA

View Full Version : First "full service" now i feel abit upset

Pleasedonot
12-08-2012, 06:19 PM
Hi all:

so i finally went to the "SH" @ marrickville for the first time ended up having full service, didnt plan for but temped to try,
not the perfect girl i was expecting a bit close to 30 but body is good, speaks little english,

firstly i took a shower then she kissed my body and gave me a bit of BJ (without condom) then she put the condom on for me, french kiss, in and out for awhile i lost interest already becoz she was abit overacted,
then she BJ for me with the condom on then sat on me up and down for abit, still didnt like it so she took away the condom and HJ it for me, then she washed herself up and i did so as well,

i couldnt sleep after becoz its my first time and i am so worried, any chance that i might get STD or HIV due to the actions above?

is it completely safe using condom ? didnt break or loose within at all
i am thinking of getting a test done, god i will never do full service again, comes with a big big regret...

just want some1 to chat to, thanks and please PM me,

Charlie123
12-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Safe using condom, yeah.

Oral sex without condom, not so much. Chance of catching gonorrhea bro, can be fatal.

Charlie123
12-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Also, french kissing = chance of oral herpes. its incurable

Pleasedonot
12-08-2012, 06:32 PM
i believe i should get a test done tomorrow to make sure all good~

Charlie123
12-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Takes 2 or 3 weeks for gonorrhea to show up on tests ... Herpes on the other hand is extremely difficult to test for at any time, a neg result doesnt necessarily mean you arent carrying the virus..

Try not to worry too much now - if/when STD symptoms appear seek urgent medical attention then

Papasan
12-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Pleasedonot,

I would not stress out if I were you. Yes, there is a possibility that you could pick up something but the chances are low.

A condom is very effective against any STDs and Viruses.

Still, for your own piece of mind, visit the doc and get him to do some tests for you

Papasan

Pleasedonot
12-08-2012, 06:52 PM
thanks Papasan, and Charlie what u were saying is even if i do a test tomorrow, the result wont be accurate?

Charlie123
12-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Papasan is right, try not to worry too much.

Yes, the virus needs time to multiply and spread throughout your body before it can be detected by any test.

Pleasedonot
12-08-2012, 07:08 PM
the only thing is i dont wanna pass anything to my partner if.... (touched wood)

dannyboy
12-08-2012, 07:42 PM
Geez Charlie123 why are you trying to scare this guy...

Take it easy mate nothing to worry about...

Travelmate
12-08-2012, 07:45 PM
nothing to worry mate

ukoyrnez
12-08-2012, 07:54 PM
From the sounds of your encounter, seems nothing to worry about. It took a few rounds for me to catch gonorrhea and a single shot was enough to cure it. Seems gonorrhea is the easiest to catch. Anyway, take it easy and calm down. If you notice funky green discharge from your penis, you've got something. But again, since your bbbj encounter is so brief, should be fine.

Mr Crash and Burn
12-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Where is SH ?

Pleasedonot
12-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Where is SH ?

SPring House

Mr Crash and Burn
12-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Never heard of it

Pleasedonot
12-08-2012, 09:38 PM
http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopHome_c.pl?productId=2105

wilisno
12-08-2012, 09:49 PM
The address is Red Sunset ??? Change of operator ?

D500
12-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Man don't worry I went to Bangkok Thailand sex capital of the world, had unprotected sex on a daily basis oral too, never caught anything.

Pleasedonot
12-08-2012, 09:56 PM
The address is Red Sunset ??? Change of operator ?

i dont know they told me they are new opened, the place is quote tiny and clean~

Divine
12-08-2012, 10:14 PM
nothing to worry brother please, only risk from bbbj is gonorrhea and chlamydia but both can be easily curable with anti-biotics. i suggest you go get tests in a few weeks times or when symptoms start showing..

Pleasedonot
12-08-2012, 10:23 PM
nothing to worry brother please, only risk from bbbj is gonorrhea and chlamydia but both can be easily curable with anti-biotics. i suggest you go get tests in a few weeks times or when symptoms start showing..

dont need to worry about HIV?

Travelmate
12-08-2012, 10:25 PM
Brother Pleasedonot, Thanks for your PM.
Your message well received

Divine
12-08-2012, 11:12 PM

Not to worry brother pleasedonot! You will be fine.

Papasan
12-08-2012, 11:25 PM

If a woman is HIV positive - if you have a condom on, the chances of catching it is miniscule. You have better chance of winning lotto.

If a woman is HIV positive - and you had BB vaginal sex and you have her pussy well lubed, the chances of catching it still very, very small. She would have to be bleeding or have sores and you yourself would also have an open cut on your penis. The virus itself is quite weak and cannot survive in the vagina for very long and therefore has to be passed via blood contact. Unfortunately, the odds are bad for a woman when she is having sex with an HIV man, it is passed onto her much easier.

I would not be losing sleep over this

Pleasedonot
12-08-2012, 11:57 PM
much appreciated brothers~

Pleasedonot
13-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Just an update i've got myself tested even ta GP told me nothings going to happen, test result on friday.

lazy predator
13-08-2012, 05:54 PM
pleasedonot, you have to get yourself test every week for a year.

lazy predator
13-08-2012, 05:59 PM
pleasedonot, you have to get yourself test every week for a year.

just kidding mate. you are pretty safe. women are more vulnerable when it comes to STD's.

about SH, what kind of girls do it have? i went there a while back and this one came out. she musta been close to 50. boy, i was not ready to see something like that. don't ask me to describe her for you. i instead asked the receptionist if she works.

Pleasedonot
13-08-2012, 06:06 PM
Mine a bit better seems to be in late 20, thats what got me worry i was too embrass to reject since its my first, i dont even rmb how she looks now dont wanna either, very sad experience afterall i decided to stick with ML from now on

Charlie123
13-08-2012, 06:13 PM
So. Your GP told you that you were fine before the test results even came back? Pfffft

You probably are going to be clean, the sex practices you engaged in were not particularly high risk (well, unprotected oral sex maybe a little), but anybody that tells you that you have NOTHING to worry about, and will DEFINTELY be ok is just baby-talking you.

Pleasedonot
13-08-2012, 06:21 PM
GP said after i explained my situtaion that HIV chance is very very low since i wore condom all ta way then she asked me to supply urine sample on wednesday morning for other STDs, funny when i ask do i need to wait a few days to ensure the result is accurate she said NO, if this test is clean then i m clean.

IExperiment
14-08-2012, 12:52 AM
GP said after i explained my situtaion that HIV chance is very very low since i wore condom all ta way then she asked me to supply urine sample on wednesday morning for other STDs, funny when i ask do i need to wait a few days to ensure the result is accurate she said NO, if this test is clean then i m clean.

You will be fine sound like you need to get out more :) and more IExperience is good for you :) just dont pick up any junkie.

Pleasedonot
14-08-2012, 04:11 AM
Thats wat my fd told me, i should go out more n look back laugh at myself.

Jj999
14-08-2012, 05:02 AM
If it the chance is even close to 0.1% to get STD from kissing or BBBJ.
I might have caught one already by now.

But I've never caught any of those virus though.
And I'm not superman. So I guess it's because the chance is quite low. As long as you don't do BBFS.

Actually, you can read about HIV online. But make sure, the source is reliable, such as some country's ministry of health study paper or something.
The chance is very low to get infected through unprotected oral sex (BBBJ).
And is even lower, close to none from kissing. Unless there is open wound, or someone had ulcer or something. And even if someone have it, it is still low. I forget the actual number from the study paper. But even the study paper says, the virus can't stand the enzymes in our saliva, so it should be impossible, however, the survey shows some, but it might be because of the subjects did other thing that make them infected with the virus.
That's for HIV by the way, and that's the most lethal one.

So, nothing to worry man.
Enjoy your life, and keep punting.

Travelmate
14-08-2012, 08:30 AM
Stop worry, go enjoy..!

lazy predator
14-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Mine a bit better seems to be in late 20, thats what got me worry i was too embrass to reject since its my first, i dont even rmb how she looks now dont wanna either, very sad experience afterall i decided to stick with ML from now on

so how many did they have? or was there just the one for you to pick? she gave you a BBBJ and she kissed you, mate. how much was it? might be worth going lol

lazy predator
14-08-2012, 10:40 AM

seriously, you need to study about these diseases.

did you pass sexual education in school? did you even have sexual education in school? you are not from sydney, are you?

Pleasedonot
14-08-2012, 12:11 PM
I understood and i spent 3 days doing research of HIV and STDs, i think i've became a semi-pro already, and i know that chance is very very rare but since its my first and its happening to me, i couldnt stop worry about, yes i m from sydney and its bloody cold these days and i had a bit of coughing this morning and i was like sht, not a good sign, but anyways i feel better than i was 2 days ago

Pleasedonot
14-08-2012, 12:16 PM
so how many did they have? or was there just the one for you to pick? she gave you a BBBJ and she kissed you, mate. how much was it? might be worth going lol

Ta mamasan said to me she will pick a good one for me since i m a new customer she is ok just not ta 20 yo student i was imagining, then shower, BBBJ, sex with condom, french kiss, finish, shower then massage, 80bucks 30mins, place is clean and new, very tidy, i think i will visit again for massage after my cooldown period.

lazy predator
14-08-2012, 12:22 PM
not a big deal at all. i was worried after seeing reports about guys being infected from a shop i visited. i just stopped having sex for a while.

back to the shop, who did the girls look alright?

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Ta mamasan said to me she will pick a good one for me since i m a new customer she is ok just not ta 20 yo student i was imagining, then shower, BBBJ, sex with condom, french kiss, finish, shower then massage, 80bucks 30mins, place is clean and new, very tidy, i think i will visit again for massage after my cooldown period.

Hi brother,

I think after what you have just been through, you are better off in the future just visiting massage shops with happy ending so that FS and BBBJ is not so readily available, stay away from the FS shops temptations please!!.

Some times it's very hard to say NO when your lil brother is full steam ahead and want to go, go, go!!. We don't want to go through this whole journey with you again mate!!

Cheers

:cool2:

Pleasedonot
14-08-2012, 12:39 PM
not a big deal at all. i was worried after seeing reports about guys being infected from a shop i visited. i just stopped having sex for a while.

back to the shop, who did the girls look alright?

I think she look average, skinny taiwanese, skin not too smooth but she is nice.

lazy predator
14-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Hi brother,

I think after what you have just been through, you are better off in the future just visiting massage shops with happy ending so that FS and BBBJ is not so readily available, stay away from the FS shops temptations please!!.

Some times it's very hard to say NO when your lil brother is full steam ahead and want to go, go, go!!. We don't want to go through this whole journey with you again mate!!

Cheers

Pleasedonot, don't listen to him. he gets commissions and free sessions from girls hahaha

Pleasedonot
14-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Hi brother,

Cheers

Serously after being consciously tortured for ta pass few days, i m sure i hv set my line so clear now, no FS ever!

Pleasedonot
14-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Pleasedonot, don't listen to him. he gets commissions and free sessions from girls hahaha

I know Arlunggor is famous and i've been reading all his reviews, next stop maybe ta SL or 55

Sizematters
14-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Guys, i remember a study done a number of years ago on couples where one partner had been unknowingly infected from bad blood supplies. They tracked the sexual activity between them up to the time the infected showed symptoms and checked the transmission rates and came up with an interesting result.
Typically it took 5 to 7 yrs to turn into full blown Aids, they calculated the couples had sex an average of 2 times a week over that period.
That is a normal healthy person having unprotected sex with an infected person about 750 times.... And the transmission rate was....... Wait for it!
2% for males and 4% for females!!!!!!!

Healthy people do not get HIV from hetrosexual sex. It is predominantly between people with compromised immune systems and a cocktail co-factors like other sex diseases, hep A, B and/or C, untreated sores and lesions, blood or waterborn diseases malaria, colera and so on.
Why do you think HIV affects mostly introvenous drug users and gay men in western countries and the rural poor in third world countries. The same immune systems!
Sad facts but true, this is why AIDS didn't spread to the larger community as predicted in the grim reaper adverts of the 1980s
Just my lotto tickets worth

Charlie123
14-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Compromise option - fs with ML!

Find a nice ML and work on her over a little while, maybe FS (or good extras) are on the cards? Advantages of this approach - MLs fuck nowhere near as many guys as WLs do, and so are less likely to carry STDs.

Pleasedonot
14-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Thanks Size and thanks everyone who helped me been through the pass few days, as i m typing this message i m feeling abit fever, fk.... No, will update with my report on friday.

lazy predator
14-08-2012, 01:27 PM
MLs that gets paid to fk is a WL LOL .... some WLs that go to the shops only turn up once in a while

Charlie123
14-08-2012, 01:33 PM
Some MLs might only FS 2 or 3 times a week, with special/favorite customers.

The WL that PDN saw probably fucked and tasted the cocks of more than a dozen guys during that single day alone

rsalcedo
14-08-2012, 02:16 PM
the brothers here have all made valid points and good contribution to answer your question
now, the rest is up to you regarding your next move
which i'll summarize into two
1) do more research re:medical aspect of your question
2) ask yourself if you will do it again, but i suggest you stop punting if you're this paranoid

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 02:54 PM

Can you please introduce me to some of these shops, I certainly can do with some commissions, and free sessions any where will be great!!!

lazy predator
14-08-2012, 03:30 PM
ALG, i reckon you should promote for that one on sydenham rd. you'd get some discount for it. i totally missed the bit pleasedonot said about the price and service lol.

wilisno
14-08-2012, 03:57 PM
MLs that gets paid to fk is a WL LOL .... some WLs that go to the shops only turn up once in a while
And the reason some MLs don't go FS is because they don't have the hardware to compete with others !

Eureka
14-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Apologise in advance if I am off track here ...

But am I the only one hearing that sound ?
Sound a chain makes when being jerked ??

Travelmate
14-08-2012, 04:04 PM
And the reason some MLs don't go FS is because they don't have the hardware to compete with others !

That is very true!! Brother Wil.

wilisno
14-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Apologise in advance if I am off track here ...

But am I the only one hearing that sound ?
Sound a chain makes when being jerked ??
Legs being pulled ? ;) ;) ;)

Travelmate
14-08-2012, 04:09 PM
like the sound of the "saw" pushing forward the backward cutting a tree

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 04:11 PM
ALG, i reckon you should promote for that one on sydenham rd. you'd get some discount for it. i totally missed the bit pleasedonot said about the price and service lol.

Well, I am very selective and particular on whom I will help, does any brother see the similarity between 741, 376 and 55.............

or should I say, what does Vicky and Linda/Foxy and Ada/Coco have in common??

Cheers

:question:

wilisno
14-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Well, I am very selective and particular on whom I will help, does any brother see the similarity between 741, 376 and 55.............

Cheers

They all have pussies ? Just asking !!! ;) ;) ;)

belial
14-08-2012, 04:24 PM
is it completely safe using condom ? didnt break or loose within at all
i am thinking of getting a test done, god i will never do full service again, comes with a big big regret...

just want some1 to chat to, thanks and please PM me,

I think from the sound of it she is probably pregnant dude. :startle:

Congrats you are going to be a dad. You should do the right thing and go back there and propose marriage to her, see if you can work through this together for the sake of your new family Bro.

Travelmate
14-08-2012, 04:27 PM

Find a nice ML and work on her over a little while, maybe FS (or good extras) are on the cards? Advantages of this approach - MLs fuck nowhere near as many guys as WLs do, and so are less likely to carry STDs.

HI Charlie,
It may be right most of the time.

However I know there was a very popular ML in Newtown 501, who was the master of massage.
She always has good attitude, good service.
I never heard one brother say anything bad about her.
She can manage 14 x FS customers plus those just went for massage + HJ.
Of course most of them are 30 minutes customer.
She already retired.

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 04:28 PM
HI Charlie,
It may be right most of the time.

However I know there was a very popular ML in Newtown 501, who was the master of massage.
She always has good attitude, good service.
I never heard one brother say anything bad about her.
She can manage 14 x FS customers plus those just went for massage + HJ.
Of course most of them are 30 minutes customer.
She already retired.

Yes, and lots of us still miss them!!

lazy predator
14-08-2012, 04:37 PM

Cheers

not sure about those girls. but i can "safely" say that you work in the city and live in burwood.

pleasedonot, i just remembered that you can actually contract crab louse by close contact. so, this means if a ML has crab louse you will get it too.

Charlie123
14-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Thats definitely true, point taken

I dunno, massage girls just seem more wholesome to me... Working in a fs shop can leave a girl jaded, looking aged and beaten up. It can take a toll.

Pleasedonot
14-08-2012, 04:50 PM
the brothers here have all made valid points and good contribution to answer your question
now, the rest is up to you regarding your next move
which i'll summarize into two
1) do more research re:medical aspect of your question
2) ask yourself if you will do it again, but i suggest you stop punting if you're this paranoid

First and Last, it haunts me so bad even now....

Pleasedonot
14-08-2012, 05:01 PM
I think from the sound of it she is probably pregnant dude. :startle:

Congrats you are going to be a dad. You should do the right thing and go back there and propose marriage to her, see if you can work through this together for the sake of your new family Bro.

I will be more than happy to pay her for abortion than cathing anything, y am i so paranoid when evrry1 told me i m gonna be ok? I hate myself

Jj999
14-08-2012, 05:01 PM
First and Last, it haunts me so bad even now....

You are thinking too much.

My suggestion, next time don't do FS if that would haunt you like forever man.
:smile:

Pleasedonot
14-08-2012, 05:17 PM
You are thinking too much.

My suggestion, next time don't do FS if that would haunt you like forever man.
:smile:

I thought i will be fine and for ta pass few days, i kept imagining what to do if i got HIV, do i kill myself ? Do i tell any1? I've been calling every AIDs clinics all over australia asking ta same questions, some told me dun ever bother running a test but i still stressing hell out of myself.

belial
14-08-2012, 05:24 PM
i kept imagining what to do if i got HIV, do i kill myself ?

Yes.

Don't even worry about getting tested man. Chances are like 99% than you already have Bad AIDS

http://youtu.be/kFNs2mOkKzc

Suicide is probably your only option at this stage. But before you do the deed, can you make out a will leaving all your stuff to me? Thanks bro. <3

Jj999
14-08-2012, 05:36 PM
I thought i will be fine and for ta pass few days, i kept imagining what to do if i got HIV, do i kill myself ? Do i tell any1? I've been calling every AIDs clinics all over australia asking ta same questions, some told me dun ever bother running a test but i still stressing hell out of myself.

If you still have that much of concern.
I'll help you out a bit.

Do you know legendary retired basketball player "Magic" Johnson?
He's carrying AIDS for more than 20 years. And he still live his life till now, and he run his business. He have his own company.
He's not dying at all.
AIDS is not equal to sure die.
Of course he is taking regular medictaion to suppress the virus.

Come on bro, just take it easy. And if you are concerned. Go do a check.
But if I were to place a bet, then I'll bet 50% of my asset on you are not infected by anything.

You use a condom, the only unprotected contact you made were kissing and BBBJ.
Do you have any open wound on your dick? No right. Then it's virtually impossible.
Do you do Bareback? No.

Pleasedonot
14-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Come on bro, just take it easy. And if you are concerned. Go do a check.
But if I were to place a bet, then I'll bet 50% of my asset on you are not infected by anything.

You use a condom, the only unprotected contact you made were kissing and BBBJ.
Do you have any open wound on your dick? No right. Then it's virtually impossible.
Do you do Bareback? No.

Thanks bro, thanks a lot

wilisno
14-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Yes.

Don't even worry about getting tested man. Chances are like 99% than you already have Bad AIDS

http://youtu.be/kFNs2mOkKzc

Suicide is probably your only option at this stage. But before you do the deed, can you make out a will leaving all your stuff to me? Thanks bro. <3
Hahahahaha, getting more dramatic !

rsalcedo
14-08-2012, 06:15 PM
agree, good strategy sir.!

rsalcedo
14-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Agree on this one.
Just imagine 501Mia, 501Sophie, 532Nono in 5* lineup, they will be 3 times the size of the petite koreans,thai, sing

Another reason is if you're past your prime
Just imagine 501Ana, 501Lisa, and all the other milfs and midlfs (don't dare mention 143Billy's porkchops)

Now change of scenario, try imagining this, 501Michelle in the lineup, ho ho ho merry christmas!

lazy predator
14-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Agree on this one.
Just imagine 501Mia, 501Sophie, 532Nono in 5* lineup, they will be 3 times the size of the petite koreans,thai, sing

Just imagine 501Ana, 501Lisa, and all the other milfs and midlfs (don't dare mention 143Billy's porkchops)

Now change of scenario, try imagining this, 501Michelle in the lineup, ho ho ho merry christmas!

are you saying they do FS?

Charlie123
14-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Theres plenty of slim, young, pretty looking MLs around that do FS too ... anyone remember that tiffany girl? Yum yum

Travelmate
14-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Theres plenty of slim, young, pretty looking MLs around that do FS too ... anyone remember that tiffany girl? Yum yum

all disappeared and peaceful as a lake

Pleasedonot
14-08-2012, 11:17 PM
my research for ta day, Bros

"giving or receiving oral sex is not a risk for HIV. Some others suggest that there is an appreciable risk of HIV from oral sex however, there are no convincing scientific reports which support these statements. The presence of a burn in your mouth, or a sore, or ingestion of blood does not change this. Still no risk an no reason for testing." DR HOOK from medhelp

"As far as HIV is concerned, there is no known risk of getting HIV from performing oral sex on an infected partner, even if that person's genital secretions get into your eyes or if you swallow" DR HOOK from medhelp

There is no debate (among experts) about the HIV risks associated with oral sex. The risk is so low that almost nobody who cares for HIV infected patients has ever had a patient believed to have been infected that way. Among experts, it's a semantic issue about using terms like "no risk" and "very low risk". There is no difference between my or Dr. Hook's use of "low risk" and other experts' "no risk".
DR. HANDSFIELD from medhelp

"And oral sex is basically safe sex -- completely safe with respect to HIV and although not zero risk for other STDs, the chance of infection is far lower than for unprotected vaginal or anal sex. Please educate yourself about the real risks. If you stick with oral sex and condom-protected vaginal or anal sex, you have no HIV worries and very little worry about other STDs. " DR HANDSFIELD

"I am sure you can find lots of people who belive that HIV is transmitted by oral sex, but you will not find scientific data to support this unrealistic concern..." DR HOOK from medhelp

"HIV is not spread by touching, masturbation, oral sex or condom protected sex."- DR. HOOK from medhelp

The observation on thousand and thousand of observations is that HIV is not spread by oral sex (of any sort). DR. HOOK from medhelp

"HIV is not spread by masturbation, through oral sex, through kissing or other casual contact." DR HOOK from medhelp

"There is no credible evidence that HIV is spread through oral sex, with or without the presence of cuts or blood in the persons mouth."- DR HOOK from medhelp

"Oral sex. there is no evidence that HIV is spread through giving or receiving oral sex"- DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread through oral sex." DR HOOK from medhelp

"HIV is not spread through giving or receiving oral sex" DR HOOK from medhelp

Travelmate
14-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Thanks for the hard work research ....... it is good sharing to all !!

Travelmate

Jj999
14-08-2012, 11:35 PM
my research for ta day, Bros

"giving or receiving oral sex is not a risk for HIV. Some others suggest that there is an appreciable risk of HIV from oral sex however, there are no convincing scientific reports which support these statements. The presence of a burn in your mouth, or a sore, or ingestion of blood does not change this. Still no risk an no reason for testing." DR HOOK from medhelp

"As far as HIV is concerned, there is no known risk of getting HIV from performing oral sex on an infected partner, even if that person's genital secretions get into your eyes or if you swallow" DR HOOK from medhelp

There is no debate (among experts) about the HIV risks associated with oral sex. The risk is so low that almost nobody who cares for HIV infected patients has ever had a patient believed to have been infected that way. Among experts, it's a semantic issue about using terms like "no risk" and "very low risk". There is no difference between my or Dr. Hook's use of "low risk" and other experts' "no risk".
DR. HANDSFIELD from medhelp

"And oral sex is basically safe sex -- completely safe with respect to HIV and although not zero risk for other STDs, the chance of infection is far lower than for unprotected vaginal or anal sex. Please educate yourself about the real risks. If you stick with oral sex and condom-protected vaginal or anal sex, you have no HIV worries and very little worry about other STDs. " DR HANDSFIELD

"I am sure you can find lots of people who belive that HIV is transmitted by oral sex, but you will not find scientific data to support this unrealistic concern..." DR HOOK from medhelp

"HIV is not spread by touching, masturbation, oral sex or condom protected sex."- DR. HOOK from medhelp

The observation on thousand and thousand of observations is that HIV is not spread by oral sex (of any sort). DR. HOOK from medhelp

"HIV is not spread by masturbation, through oral sex, through kissing or other casual contact." DR HOOK from medhelp

"There is no credible evidence that HIV is spread through oral sex, with or without the presence of cuts or blood in the persons mouth."- DR HOOK from medhelp

"Oral sex. there is no evidence that HIV is spread through giving or receiving oral sex"- DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread through oral sex." DR HOOK from medhelp

"HIV is not spread through giving or receiving oral sex" DR HOOK from medhelp

You see for yourself. Although your source is only two.

If you want to make sure, the study paper that I read was from Canadian Health minister or something.
But I'm sure that it was government organization.
Look for it.
It's totally credible, because they include the study statistics using sample of around 10,000 (I'm not sure the actual number, you go check yourself if you are interested).

I base my statements on real fact. You can search it yourself using your best friend in internet, the mighty GOOGLE.

See, you don't need to worry bro. :smile:

Travelmate
14-08-2012, 11:46 PM
I wonder how often WLs at Asian agencies get tested, especially those students. I bet never.

At the end of the day, this is the punters' choice to see these beautiful students.

wilisno
14-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Agree on this one.

Another argument that WLs are more hygienic and health conscious than MLs ! :miao:

Imagine a young ML working on a HJ, witnessing the screw-up face of the client, she must have worked herself up too, especially at his legs kicking moment, even if she keeps her panties on, inevitably she would become pretty wet, more so if she allows a bit of touching ! I wonder if she changes into fresh panties after every job, or not at all ? So it'll be wet, then dry, then wet all day long until it feels starchy, then it'll be an ideal environment for the bacteria to fester ! :miao:

But with a WL, she would wash with " Femmefresh " or similar medical products after every job, then wipe with plenty of tissue and blow dry ..... nonono, no blow dry ..... anyway, it's always dry and fresh, no bacteria festering ground, even smelling good too ! So there's no wet panties, and some might not even wear one ! :miao:

Charlie123
14-08-2012, 11:53 PM
Dr handsfeld says theres no need to worry about using a condom during oral sex because there's little chance of catching an std, lol

Wow, this is very irresponsible medical advice. Im pretty sure any real doctor you asked would tell you that herpes, syphillous, Gonnorhea and cLamydia can all be easily caught this way. Wasnt there a guy earlier in this thread that caught gonnorhea via a BBBJ??

BBBJs are great, im not suggesting you not do them, but lets make informed decisions based on an accurate understanding of risks!

http://std.about.com/od/riskfactorsforstds/a/oralsexsafesex.htm

Pleasedonot
15-08-2012, 12:09 AM
I wonder how often WLs at Asian agencies get tested, especially those students. I bet never.

i wonder too...

lazy predator
15-08-2012, 12:58 AM

north shore hospital has free std/hiv tests. you don't need to be a resident or citizen.

and here too in the city. i'd say our tax money is well spent :)

http://www.sesiahs.health.nsw.gov.au/sydhosp/services/sshc.asp

safe punting guys

Jj999
15-08-2012, 01:40 AM
i wonder too...

Just do not do generalization too much brother.
Not all are like that.

Please consider the level/reputation of the shop too.

Travelmate
16-08-2012, 02:02 AM
Actually.. One of the WLs at one of the more famous online agencies caught an STI last week. You guys should get tested soon. Whoever have had a punt in the past 3 weeks.

?!?!???!?!?!?!

mannykay
16-08-2012, 02:37 AM
If you have no confidence in condoms, you may as well give up on sex altogether.

lazy predator
16-08-2012, 10:41 AM
Actually.. One of the WLs at one of the more famous online agencies caught an STI last week. You guys should get tested soon. Whoever have had a punt in the past 3 weeks.

wocha talkin 'bout, willis? what's an online agency?

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2012, 11:10 AM

Here we go again!!

:fire::fire::fire:

Pleasedonot
16-08-2012, 11:34 AM
Lucky ta one i visited nO ehere near famous....

Pleasedonot
17-08-2012, 03:55 PM
Hey, everyone, thanks for the concern especially Charlie and Lunggor, results all negetive, also tests show i m bit low in the Hepatitis B immune so gave me a boosted shot as well, all good feeling much more better now, a week in hell now i m back!!!!

Travelmate
17-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Hey, everyone, thanks for the concern especially Charlie and Lunggor, results all negetive, also tests show i m bit low in the Hepatitis B immune so gave me a boosted shot as well, all good feeling much more better now, a week in hell now i m back!!!!

well, you are a happy man again ... lets go and celebrate!

AHLUNGOR
17-08-2012, 04:11 PM

You are most welcome brother Please, glad to hear everything works out for you.

Now, it's time for you to say goodbye to FS shops and welcome you to the Massage shops with happy endings OK!!

Happy punting and BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Cheers

Pleasedonot do BBBJ and FS

Pleasedo massage and enjoy nude HJ

hehe

Pleasedonot
17-08-2012, 04:53 PM
well, you are a happy man again ... lets go and celebrate!

55 maybe? After all the good reviews

lazy predator
17-08-2012, 06:28 PM
55 maybe? After all the good reviews

celebrate it at 5*

AHLUNGOR
17-08-2012, 07:37 PM
celebrate it at 5*

Brother Please may be scared of BBBJ now!!

Perhaps a nude HJ is much more suited for his mentality!

Just my 5 cents

Cheers

Charlie123
20-08-2012, 04:35 PM
To drive this point home, a bro from aus99 caught the clap from a BBBJ at a well respected shop just last week

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1899-5*-star-management-!!!!!!-I-fucking-got-gonorrhea-after-seeing-alexi-2-weeks-ago&p=34499#post34499

i love BBBJs as much as the next guy, but lets not kid ourselves about the risks!

Dr handsfeld says theres no need to worry about using a condom during oral sex because there's little chance of catching an std, lol

Wow, this is very irresponsible medical advice. Im pretty sure any real doctor you asked would tell you that herpes, syphillous, Gonnorhea and cLamydia can all be easily caught this way. Wasnt there a guy earlier in this thread that caught gonnorhea via a BBBJ??

BBBJs are great, im not suggesting you not do them, but lets make informed decisions based on an accurate understanding of risks!

http://std.about.com/od/riskfactorsforstds/a/oralsexsafesex.htm

ukoyrnez
20-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Wow, this thread is still going. Yeah I got infected with gonorrhea and it wasn't fun. The folks at city’s free sexual health centre are good too. The problem is when there is no symptom so you're running around thinking you're clean. But yeah, sometimes when I leave a shop and see another punter who doesn't look too hygienic, it hits me that the risk is there. We do stupid things when we're horny; that doesn't excuse the risks taken.

Keep a level head at all times.

Jj999
20-08-2012, 08:33 PM
To drive this point home, a bro from aus99 caught the clap from a BBBJ at a well respected shop just last week

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1899-5*-star-management-!!!!!!-I-fucking-got-gonorrhea-after-seeing-alexi-2-weeks-ago&p=34499#post34499

i love BBBJs as much as the next guy, but lets not kid ourselves about the risks!

Small chance does not mean impossible.

Do you all see people winning lottery?
That's very small chance.

So I agree, the chance of STD from oral sex is minuscule, but there is chance.

If you do BBBJ, do it with knowing the risk.
I fully understand and I'm not married. So I guess, that wouldn't matter as much as our married brothers, as long as it's not the lethal HIV.

Charlie123
20-08-2012, 10:04 PM
Miniscule.. really?

So a WL is tested on a weekly basis, contracts an STD between check ups, and gives maybe 20 BBBJs during this period. At least one of these guys has the STD passed onto him.

babelx
21-08-2012, 01:02 AM
Relax man, just don't do BBBJ if you are this worried. There is no point in paying around $3 per minute to get this worried for days afterwards. Better to just jack off or something.

Jj999
21-08-2012, 01:13 AM
Miniscule.. really?

So a WL is tested on a weekly basis, contracts an STD between check ups, and gives maybe 20 BBBJs during this period. At least one of these guys has the STD passed onto him.

Buddy, I am not a medical expert.
But I know how to do research. I could do and prepare a long research to post here. And also shows the calculation, along with the chance of average punter catching.
And unfortunately, I am not in the mood of explaining things with data.
However, I want to say that your logic and example is wrong.

AND, of course, I'm talking about chance catching through BBBJ. Not chance of catching through BBBJ from a specific WLs that is infected.

If we were to talk neutrally. Without any moral value bias, or anything.

So the easiest way to say is.
How many WLs do you think are out there?
And the numbers of punters?
And the numbers/porportion of punters that caught the specific STD, through Oral sex.
I am sorry to use lottery as comparison.

As from your sentence, you have the typical lottery mentality.
No, I don't mean anything bad.
It's just average mentality. Or most people mentality.
What I mean is, you look at too small numbers.

If we are talking about chance, of course we are talking about sample size of ten of thousands.

And that sample size is of course, specific of catching the specific STD through specific method, in this case the disease a bro clain he caught through BBBJ.

Charlie123
21-08-2012, 01:17 AM
Nah i love BBBJs man, just don't see point in kidding myself about the risks involved

Jj999
21-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Nah i love BBBJs man, just don't see point in kidding myself about the risks involved

If you know a WL infected, you wouldn't see her.
The point is you don't know until you caught it.
And that "don't know" is the purpose of statistics and numbers.

Charlie123
21-08-2012, 01:27 AM
Sounds like you're the one with the lottery mentality my friend.

And yeah, if you're the sorta guy that likes to get BBBJs from girls that you meet in clubs and in social situations, i suppose chances of an STD might not be high

On the other hand, if you're the sorta guy that likes to get BBBJs from women that get paid to give BBBJs to multiple strangers every single day, the chances of picking up an STD are far greater.

All this talk about miniscule risks is just you trying to make yourself feel better about what you're doing ... punters are catching STDs this way, the evidence is all over these forums

Buddy, I am not a medical expert.
But I know how to do research. I could do and prepare a long research to post here. And also shows the calculation, along with the chance of average punter catching.
And unfortunately, I am not in the mood of explaining things with data.
However, I want to say that your logic and example is wrong.

AND, of course, I'm talking about chance catching through BBBJ. Not chance of catching through BBBJ from a specific WLs that is infected.

If we were to talk neutrally. Without any moral value bias, or anything.

So the easiest way to say is.
How many WLs do you think are out there?
And the numbers of punters?
And the numbers/porportion of punters that caught the specific STD, through Oral sex.
I am sorry to use lottery as comparison.

As from your sentence, you have the typical lottery mentality.
No, I don't mean anything bad.
It's just average mentality. Or most people mentality.
What I mean is, you look at too small numbers.

If we are talking about chance, of course we are talking about sample size of ten of thousands.

And that sample size is of course, specific of catching the specific STD through specific method, in this case the disease a bro clain he caught through BBBJ.

Jj999
21-08-2012, 01:31 AM

And yeah, if you're the sorta guy that likes to get BBBJs from girls that you meet in clubs and in social situations, i suppose chances of an STD might not be high

On the other hand, if you're the sorta guy that likes to get BBBJs from women that get paid to give BBBJs to multiple strangers every single day, the chances of picking up an STD are far greater.

All this talk about miniscule risks is just you trying to make yourself feel better about what you're doing ... punters are catching STDs this way, the evidence is all over these forums

Regular girls do not do regular check-ups and WLs do.

So how can you say the risk is lower?
I don't know which one is lower.

Saying something without proper number is what I call "lottery mentality". Superstitions, etc.
Same as people buying lottery.
If they really understand number, they know it's one of the stupidest thing to do.

wilisno
21-08-2012, 01:32 AM

Your logic is totally wrong there ! Have a look at what the professional said, here's a copy of the guy's post about what his STI specialist said about your logic :

Quote: iamnowfucked1234

I just want to clarify a few things:

1. I never intended to make 5star look bad. I did see a very reputable STI doctor in a private hospital and she hinted WLs are actually much cleaner than the ones you bump into on the streets.

3. I also called the NSW Sexual Health hotline, they informed me that having HIV on oral sex is extremely low and the negative PCR results after 10 days do suggest that too.

Jj999
21-08-2012, 01:34 AM
Sorry. Not saying something. It was supposed, "argue about anything". Esp. For discussion similar to this kind of discussion.

Travelmate
21-08-2012, 01:44 AM
we are reading same thing over and over again ....

Charlie123
21-08-2012, 01:45 AM
Most WLs dont do BBBJ ... If the health professional realised that the lady regularly gave unprotected oral sex (cim too? DD?) i bet she would have had a completely differeng opinion.

This isnt about statistics its about common sense.

Travelmate
21-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Most WLs dont do BBBJ ... If the health professional realised that the lady regularly gave unprotected oral sex (cim too? DD?) i bet she would have had a completely differeng opinion.

yes, agree, and many people just do not care too much ...

wilisno
21-08-2012, 02:07 AM

The health professional realizes a lot more than you think, they are specialists, they've seen a lot more cases than you from the forum, and it's true that it involves common sense too and not just statistics, you get BBBJ more easily if you hook up with a girl outside than getting it from a WL,

creampies
21-08-2012, 08:54 AM
Some guy caught std from having bbbj at 5 star

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2012, 10:50 AM
Miniscule.. really?

For an average WL working in a shop where BBBJ is standard service, if she works 5 days a week, she could easily have done 50 BBBJ's during this period.

Perhaps now I understand why so many brothers try to get BJ and or FS from the MLs in the massage shop, I suppose depending on the girl, if this girl in the massage shop agrees to give you BBBJ in the shop, you could easily be her 1st customer in the week or even in the past two weeks, vs. in the FS shop where you could be the 50th or the 100th customers of the WL, so if there is a risk, the risk factor will be significantly different between a ML and a WL. Fair comment?

While we are on the subject of risk and STD via BBBJ, may I throw a few questions into the ring, so more knowledgeable brothers can have a say for the greater benefits of the members and guests:

Situation 1: The WL is infected in the throat area (STD only, not HIV)

Risk factor: while performing BBBJ to the punter, the punter's cock will come into contact with the infected area and therefore infected as well. Agree/Disagree?

Situation 2: The punter is infected, so his cock is carrying the infection (again, STD only, not HIV)

Rick factor: while receiving BBBJ, his infected cock comes into contact with the mouth or throat of the WL and infected her. Agree/Disagree?

Situation 3: The WL is HIV positive - I am under the impression that you will need a direct contact with bloodily fluid (low risk) or blood (extreme high risk) or semens (extreme high risk) to be infected - Agree/Disagree ?

Risk factor: If the WL has no open cut inside her mouth or not bleeding, the risk of catching HIV from her via BBBJ is low. Agree/Disagree ?
If the WL has got an ulcer or bleeding from her tooth, the risk of catching HIV from BBBJ is high. Agree/Disgree ?

Situation 4: The punter is HIV positive, my impression is you can only be infected by him if the WL's body comes into direct contact with his semens such as via BBFS in the vagina or BB anal (extreme high risk) Agree/Disagree?

Risk factor: The HIV positive punter is receiving BBBJ from the WL, if he does not ejaculate (ie. no semens cums into contact with the WL's mouth), the risk is very low. Agree/Disagree.

If he CIM, and the WL has no open wound inside her mouth and not bleeding, her risk of infection is still low, Agree/Disagree.

If he CIM, and the WL has ulcer, or is bleeding, her risk of infection is high. Agree/Disagree.

For the purpose of this post, we will leaving out other situations involving vaginal sex, anal, DD, DATY, or DFK - mainly just focus on BBBJ only.

Your comments are most welcome.

Let the debate begin.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

:cool2::fire::burn::vomit::sweat::grimace:

Charlie123
21-08-2012, 11:24 AM
I dunno bro, if the lady has received a CIM from an STD carrying customer, and not disinfected her mouth properly afterwards, and the next customer gets a BBBJ, and he has a cut or abrasion on his cock, i'd suggest there would be a risk of transmission there as well.

In terms of MLs, i take your point these ladies have nowhere near the mileage of WLs. However, they are also exposed to a lot more cum than most WLs (they clean it up, get it on hands, sometimes on body...). A simple cut on a hand that is covered in semen might be enough for these poor girls to catch an STD. MLs often seem less educated about STDs and safe sex practices as well.

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2012, 11:56 AM
I dunno bro, if the lady has received a CIM from an STD carrying customer, and not disinfected her mouth properly afterwards, and the next customer gets a BBBJ, and he has a cut or abrasion on his cock, i'd suggest there would be a risk of transmission there as well.

In terms of MLs, i take your point these ladies have nowhere near the mileage of WLs. However, they are also exposed to a lot more cum than most WLs (they clean it up, get it on hands, sometimes on body...). A simple cut on a hand that is covered in semen might be enough for these poor girls to catch an STD. MLs often seem less educated about STDs and safe sex practices as well.

Haha, Brother Charlie,

Forever so caring about the general welfare of MLs! Good on you Bro!!

May be we should now declare a brand new high risk group for HIV infections:

A young ML who just sqeezed a pimple had received a Cum on Face from a HIV positive client - Big, Big Risk !!

And I am very serious!!

MLs beware, but if you are a MILF, you probably will be safe!!

Cheers

wilisno
21-08-2012, 12:01 PM
Haha, Brother Charlie,

Forever so caring about the general welfare of MLs! Good on you Bro!!

May be we should now declare a brand new high risk group for HIV infections:

A young ML who just sqeezed a pimple had received a Cum on Face from a HIV positive client - Big, Big Risk !!

And I am very serious!!

MLs beware, but if you are a MILF, you probably will be safe!!

Cheers

Wank at home after washing hands with hospital grade sanitiser is safer !

Charlie123
21-08-2012, 12:12 PM
Personally, i insist upon wearing a condom during the HJ after the massage, its the only way to ensure everything is 100% safe.

Aha - just kidding!

Jj999
21-08-2012, 04:33 PM
For an average WL working in a shop where BBBJ is standard service, if she works 5 days a week, she could easily have done 50 BBBJ's during this period.

Perhaps now I understand why so many brothers try to get BJ and or FS from the MLs in the massage shop, I suppose depending on the girl, if this girl in the massage shop agrees to give you BBBJ in the shop, you could easily be her 1st customer in the week or even in the past two weeks, vs. in the FS shop where you could be the 50th or the 100th customers of the WL, so if there is a risk, the risk factor will be significantly different between a ML and a WL. Fair comment?

While we are on the subject of risk and STD via BBBJ, may I throw a few questions into the ring, so more knowledgeable brothers can have a say for the greater benefits of the members and guests:

Situation 1: The WL is infected in the throat area (STD only, not HIV)

Risk factor: while performing BBBJ to the punter, the punter's cock will come into contact with the infected area and therefore infected as well. Agree/Disagree?

Situation 2: The punter is infected, so his cock is carrying the infection (again, STD only, not HIV)

Rick factor: while receiving BBBJ, his infected cock comes into contact with the mouth or throat of the WL and infected her. Agree/Disagree?

Situation 3: The WL is HIV positive - I am under the impression that you will need a direct contact with bloodily fluid (low risk) or blood (extreme high risk) or semens (extreme high risk) to be infected - Agree/Disagree ?

Risk factor: If the WL has no open cut inside her mouth or not bleeding, the risk of catching HIV from her via BBBJ is low. Agree/Disagree ?
If the WL has got an ulcer or bleeding from her tooth, the risk of catching HIV from BBBJ is high. Agree/Disgree ?

Situation 4: The punter is HIV positive, my impression is you can only be infected by him if the WL's body comes into direct contact with his semens such as via BBFS in the vagina or BB anal (extreme high risk) Agree/Disagree?

Risk factor: The HIV positive punter is receiving BBBJ from the WL, if he does not ejaculate (ie. no semens cums into contact with the WL's mouth), the risk is very low. Agree/Disagree.

If he CIM, and the WL has no open wound inside her mouth and not bleeding, her risk of infection is still low, Agree/Disagree.

If he CIM, and the WL has ulcer, or is bleeding, her risk of infection is high. Agree/Disagree.

For the purpose of this post, we will leaving out other situations involving vaginal sex, anal, DD, DATY, or DFK - mainly just focus on BBBJ only.

Your comments are most welcome.

Let the debate begin.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

:cool2::fire::burn::vomit::sweat::grimace:

Bro lungor, as the research goes,
There is no clear evidence, HIV is transmitted via Oral sex.
However, to be on the safe side, we always say, the risk is very low.
And if there is clear cut on anyone's mouth or dick while BBBJ. And CIM.
Logically, that's increasing the risk.
And if it's CIMWS, that's another increased risk.

Even if you ask doctor, they'd say there is risk. Because they want to be on the safe side.

If you look at study paper about HIV, the truth is, they say HIV can't be transmitted through oral sex.
The study paper I read, mentioned about the open wound as well though, but not too clear.
What the paper say, it increase the risk.
However, the saliva is great protector from the virus.

That's why normal BBBJ (no open wound, CIM), scientifically, is impossible to transmit HIV.

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Haha, we are getting oh so technical here!!

I suppose punting and practicing semi unsafe sex ( not talking about BBFS or BBanal here, just BBBJ and may be DFK and DATY only!! ) is a very personal choice and perhaps even a life style choice, if you do it, you all know there is an element of risk, so how much you do it and how much risk you are willing to take is entirely an adult choice or an educated guess!!

This is no difference to smoking, I suppose all adult male smoker know the risk of getting lung cancer in your life time, 15.9% of all male smokers and 24.4 (nearly 1 in 4 !!) for heavy smokers (5+ cigarettes a day) as far as risk is concern, this is probably way higher than STI or STD's

May be it's a male thing, men are just risking taking animals, may be ??

Just my 24.4 cents

Cheers

:cool2::fire:

Charlie123
21-08-2012, 04:56 PM
Ok, heres a link to a panel of HIV medical experts who met recently in san fran to discuss this same topic - the possibility of transmitting HIV via receptive oral sex (ie. Woman giving man a BBBJ) .. they discussed two different scenarios - BBBJ without CIM and BBBJ with CIM. Their consensus:

* BBBJ without ejaculation can still potentially transmit HIV (through pre-cum), although it is rare for this to happen

* the spread of HIV via BBBJ with CIM is a medical reality. This happens (although lower likelihood of infection compared to vaginal or anal) - all panelists referred to cases where HIV had been acquired this way.

http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page=pr-rr-05

Jj999
21-08-2012, 05:51 PM
Ok, heres a link to a panel of HIV medical experts who met recently in san fran to discuss this same topic - the possibility of transmitting HIV via receptive oral sex (ie. Woman giving man a BBBJ) .. they discussed two different scenarios - BBBJ without CIM and BBBJ with CIM. Their consensus:

* BBBJ without ejaculation can still potentially transmit HIV (through pre-cum), although it is rare for this to happen

* the spread of HIV via BBBJ with CIM is a medical reality. This happens (although lower likelihood of infection compared to vaginal or anal) - all panelists referred to cases where HIV had been acquired this way.

http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page=pr-rr-05

The risk, for men and women are different buddy.

Women are more prone to HIV infection than men.

Ahkungor
23-08-2012, 03:02 AM
does that green Listerine in the mouth of a WL kill all the bacteria when doing BBBJ?

Divine
23-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Abstinence is the safest option!!!

dirty
02-09-2012, 02:08 PM
Does anyone know the law as to what STI's mean a WL has to stop work?

Its highly highly likely that anyone who is promiscuous enough(having sex paid or unpaid makes no difference) will still catch diseases like herpes, warts etc even with the use of condoms. If your unlucky to kiss someone with Hep too that will transmit as well. Specially if you have been swapping tonsils with a DFK.

I am sure it doesn't stop any punters.

its why I can only really do a ML punt these days without any conscious or fear of repurcussions

DeepImpact
02-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Does anyone know the law as to what STI's mean a WL has to stop work?

Its highly highly likely that anyone who is promiscuous enough(having sex paid or unpaid makes no difference) will still catch diseases like herpes, warts etc even with the use of condoms. If your unlucky to kiss someone with Hep too that will transmit as well. Specially if you have been swapping tonsils with a DFK.

I am sure it doesn't stop any punters.

its why I can only really do a ML punt these days without any conscious or fear of repurcussions

You can read the below link which may assist with your questions. It also provides contact details of who to call if you believe you caught something from a WL. This of course could happen in any shop.

http://www.workcover.nsw.gov.au/formspublications/publications/Documents/brothels_health_safety_guidelines_English_0120.pdf

Section 13(1) of the Public Health Act 1991, provides that a person who knows that he or she suffers from a sexually transmissible medical condition is guilty of an offence if he or she has sexual intercourse with another person unless, before the intercourse takes place, the person:
a) has been informed of the risk of contracting a sexually transmissible medical condition from the person with whom intercourse is proposed; and
b) has voluntarily agreed to accept the risk.
Section 13(2) of the Public Health Act 1991, provides that an owner or occupier of a building or a place who knowingly permits another person to:
a) have sexual intercourse at the building or place for the purpose of prostitution; and
b) in doing so, commits an offence under subsection (1), is guilty of an offence