PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Keeps getting BETTER - MATRIS

freelancer
18-03-2012, 07:34 AM
Hi All,

I do realize this will be the third report on MATRIS...but I really couldn't resist sharing the experience tonight!

Again, I was about to finish work and saw all these great reports on an ABC girl...fuck man...it was one of the things on my bucket list..so there goes a text to MOC bro..

Got told that I had to wait till 2:30AM.....FML...Obviously she is already a favorite!!! Was pondering if I should wait for hours...Finally I decided to go for any kind of punting first. :-D

Went off to the RSL, put $200 in a dollar machine...BAM!!! Got up to $3xxx in no time ...and that's when MOC bro texted to see if I would like the booking...HELL YEAH!!!! BOOK IT!!

I had to say thank you to her previous customer for delaying LOL as I ended up late for 30 mins since I had to wait for my cheque to be printed LOL

Got there at 3AM, still had to wait as apparently she is having a shower...so chatted up the receptionist for a bit and bumped into MOC bro :shout: and another MOC girl..another stunning one..but she is too tiny for my liking...!!

Finally, got up there but the receptionist just wouldn't leave us alone...kept forgetting things..if she came back one more time..I swear I will think that she likes me :-) (Since you might be reading this, I am just kidding !!!!)

She did help us broke the ice by being that forgetful...so credits to her!! We were already laughing and kidding around!!

Then, my usual routine...started chatting with Matris and she is so nice and easy to talk to! Made some stupid jokes on MOC bro to get us going...:-)

Punting in Chinese is one thing...but punting with an ABC.....WOW.. is really another level all together!

She asked if I would like her to join me in the shower, I was like .. is this even a question! Hell YEAH!! I know she is being polite and a bit....seductive...:love:

Started showering and again...the size of my little bro quickly became the topic LOL She was saying " Did MOC send you to punish me for always being late !!" That was funny....:-)

Some steamy actions and she again asked if I like kissing....wow..as soon as I nodded...some nice passionate DFK went on for a long time...

Then she started giving me some BBBJ, not sure why, but it felt so good and warm with her!! She tried so hard giving me some DT actions, and I had to stop her from that, as I can feel there is no more space to go forward anymore!! It just wouldn't fit!!! And since I am already in heaven, there is no need to go any further!!! It was an awesome effort!!! Even though I said that, but she said she felt challenged and will try again later in bed!!! WOW, ITS ON!!!

Went to the bed, and there is no rest at all. Straight back to the DTBBBJ challenge!!! It was hilarious for me as we kept talking to each other but she just wouldn't give up trying, so she will talk for 2 seconds and then went back to my little bro...!!! I swear this went on for 15 minutes plus!!!! She said she thought she would get tired from doing this, but NO! She said she loved it!!!! Apparently, one of my vein felt really good on her tongue....MAN!! Wouldn't you get turn on by hearing this???? She finally got 90% of my little bro in and was proud of it :-D

I asked her to stop and come next to me for some hugging! we chatted for a bit, and my hands started going all over her body. It was nice to have all these natural reactions, like her moanings and shaking once I touched some sensitive places!!! I noticed she was shaved down there...and since it is so sensitive...I really couldn't resist doing DATY.... She really shakes when I was doing it!!! You can tell the feelings were real and intense!!! Fingering was next on the menu and her moanings are now getting louder and louder!!!

She stopped me and sat on my little bro....I was like "You know..this is a very dangerous position right?" She whispered " Let's make it more dangerous....!!!!" OMG.....I love dirty talks!!!
Finally, I said I am ready for the main course...but she was like " I don't think any of our plastic will fit you :-)" I laughed and said " I am sure they will !"

I noticed how tiny and tight her pussy is when I was fingering her, so I personally asked her to put some lub to smooth things along!
First we tried having her on top, but she screams out in pain :-( Obviously, I wouldn't let a stunning girl suffers like this! So we swapped and I was on top! I tried only going in half way for 30 seconds or so and she was fine..

Suddenly, I saw her face all tensing up and she pushed the rest of it in there!!! WOW....that feel sooooo good!!!
I can feel she is coming already...so I fast tracked my actions!! Her emotions clearly show that it has changed from being in pain to really enjoying it..!! I kept asking her about it...hahaha..she said "It's pretty CLEAR how I feel!!!" LOL
we were doing that for a while, then cowgirl....then I had to stop and walk away....why? As my whole body is full of sweat and I don't want her to be covered in my sweat...I walked away to wipe it..but she protested " It's OK! I don't mind your sweat!!!"

OMG....so here we go again but this time she came on top......she was riding me the whole time.....
I swear she must be an awesome horse rider....she started off slow..but her moanings were loud...then it became quicker and quicker and I can feel her forcing it deeper and deeper!!!
I lost .....and gave all I have ...... and stopped...
She was like !!! " WHAT!!! Why did you stop!!!! It's so unfair!!!!" I was like...."I came already...what's the unfair part???" She said really seriously " I only came twice!!!!" I can't help myself but to laugh!!!!
I said..you came twice and I came once...Who's unfair to who???? She smiled and said " I should really be paying you since I came twice and it was very nice...."

My god...MOC bro...did you put your girls on Dirty Talks lessons????

She didn't pull away...and said " I really want to keep him there...." ... seriously..listening to her talks..is satisfying enough for me already!!!

Obviously, we pulled it out after more dirty talks...and she slept next to me and we started talking again...

Talk talk talk...since I am MOC's last client for the day..and that cheeky receptionist has already gone home...no one is there to remind us of the time....

But I knew in my head that I need to go before 6 there is a stupid clearway on where I parked....So, again ...Sorry MOC bro for stealing some extra times....not too long :-) Considering how long I have waited..hahahah

I shared a gross but funny story with her..and she laughed her head off....it was a really special feeling...hugging her in my arms and sharing stories...

I got to know her more and promised to come back to see her again!

All in all...Matris is another MUST try from MOC...

If you have to compare her to SING, then I would say SING is a more wild version while Matris is the Gentle type...which I LOVE!!!

Brothers....hurry up and make some bookings before I decided to keep her to myself with more punting wins!!!!!

Alright..so there is one more tick on my bucket list! "ABC Girl" CHECKED!!!!

Well..the sun is up now....so GOOD NIGHT!!!

P.S Good Job MOC for another stunning beauty!!!

dwn4it
18-03-2012, 09:10 AM
Got there at 3AM, still had to wait as apparently she is having a shower...so chatted up the receptionist for a bit and bumped into MOC bro :shout: and another MOC girl..another stunning one..but she is too tiny for my liking...!!

All in all...Matris is another MUST try from MOC...

If you have to compare her to SING, then I would say SING is a more wild version while Matris is the Gentle type...which I LOVE!!!

Brothers....hurry up and make some bookings before I decided to keep her to myself with more punting wins!!!!!

Alright..so there is one more tick on my bucket list! "ABC Girl" CHECKED!!!!

Well..the sun is up now....so GOOD NIGHT!!!

P.S Good Job MOC for another stunning beauty!!!

Now that's an awesome report bro freelancer. She sounded more dirtier with you then she was with me! :unhappy:

BTW that was Catty you saw with MOC bro. She just came back from my place :shout:

holi_day
18-03-2012, 09:26 AM
I am actually more interested in how you get $3xxx from $200 in the dollar machine in no time. Was there any tatic involved or purely luck?
I have to say spending lucky money on punting does really enhance the enjoyment rather than spending hard earn money.

abacab
18-03-2012, 09:58 AM
fantastic report Freelancer bro. I haven't tried MOC, but your review and others sure make it very tempting!!

freelancer
18-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Now that's an awesome report bro freelancer. She sounded more dirtier with you then she was with me! :unhappy:

BTW that was Catty you saw with MOC bro. She just came back from my place :shout:

Ohhhhhh... That's right it was Catty!
She was just waiting around in the lobby for MOC bro...I was checking her out already since she is really good looking but TINY...:-)
The cheeky receptionist didn't even say anything about her being one of the MOC chicks....if not I might have asked for some double actions if that was allowed LOL

How was her skills anyway?

freelancer
18-03-2012, 02:31 PM
I am actually more interested in how you get $3xxx from $200 in the dollar machine in no time. Was there any tatic involved or purely luck?
I have to say spending lucky money on punting does really enhance the enjoyment rather than spending hard earn money.

I play $1 machine with $5 bet...With pokies ..its all pure luck..no skills.
I thought since I am gonna spent it on MOC anyway, I might as well try my luck. If I win, I book.

True! I guess you have lesser expectations and are more open to things when you are spending lucky money or someone else is paying :-D

freelancer
18-03-2012, 02:32 PM
fantastic report Freelancer bro. I haven't tried MOC, but your review and others sure make it very tempting!!

MOC is something all bros should try :-) I was too late to get to know them, as I have already missed the boat on Rossi...

freelancer
18-03-2012, 02:36 PM
So, I am right. She is tight and enjoys this job. She needs strong man and guy to satisfy her. I believe I am a strong man and by reading your report, bro., you are a strong guy too.

Usually a girl gets tighter if she likes you. You like dirty talk,bro., that costs money too, it is not a service advertised so you should pay extra. Next time you pay more for the dirty talk, $10 for 2 minutes would be a fair amount. OK ?

By the way, both you and me are lucky. I am lucky first and you are lucky last. Its not easy to be the first and the last one as I was told in the school. Only exceptional ones can be first or the last.

Nice Man Bro, you're funny!!!! Usually, I hate being last on anything, but this time I loved it!!!
MOC Bro, can you organise bookings around your closing time for me so no one cares about us, so we can just talk :-)??? I promise I won't do anything naughty in the extra time !
Dirty talks is an add-on service which I enjoy very much!! Having to pay extra though, will ruins that feelings of the talk being real...hahahah I guess I will tip once I am happy with it :-D

dwn4it
18-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Ohhhhhh... That's right it was Catty!
She was just waiting around in the lobby for MOC bro...I was checking her out already since she is really good looking but TINY...:-)
The cheeky receptionist didn't even say anything about her being one of the MOC chicks....if not I might have asked for some double actions if that was allowed LOL

How was her skills anyway?

Exceptional. She is 100% GFE. sensual, pleasurable, tight. She was Rainee @ Bluemoon. I have a AR on her in the old forum "Rainee @ Bluemoon". If you like GFE then she is the one!!!

dwn4it
18-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Another good girl from MOC and originally from Bluemoon come to light. I hope I can try Catty soon but am really tied up with so many good girls in various agencies and shops and not easy to find the time and, most importantly, the strength to deal with so many nice girls.

So some girls who worked in MOC go to Bluemoon and some girls who worked in Bluemoon go to MOC. I wonder if this will prove that the hearsay about MOC in the thread "Outcall Scandal" has now been negated by the fact that girls are moving around these two agencies not only one way traffic.

I know exactly what you mean when you say 'so many good girls in various agencies/shops'. It wasn't until now that I had a chance to see Catty. Her service has vastly improved when I first saw her on her first day at Bluemoon. So intimate - 100% GFE. You wished she could stay in your arms forever.

Catty (Rainee) left Bluemoon. I don't think these two agencies share women. Catty had her own reasons as to why she left and decided to work for MOC.

dwn4it
18-03-2012, 09:56 PM
No, brother, I don't mean the two agencies share women. I am sure they are competitors fighting for market share but this market is so big that these two good agencies can co-exist to provide wider choices of Chinese girls for punters.

There is a thread in the general discussion section alleging that some agencies' bosses forced girls to have unprotected sex with them in order to get "branded" status and girls do not get the split they are promised and MOC was mentioned there by one or two brothers as one of the culprits. To me this is only hearsay and I don't take much attention to it because my experience with MOC's girls does not give me such impression.

What I want to say is if MOC really does the things alleged, girls will only change agency from MOC to Bluemoon and not the other way round. The fact that there are girls flowing between the two agencies in both ways indicate that this is hearsay/rumours rather than the truth of the matter.

To me, both MOC and Bluemoon are trustworthy and I will patronise both agencies based on the qualities of the girls they are able to provide, not influenced by other considerations which are unfounded.

I feel like a real NUBE now. I should explore more on this forum and take note of the general discussion threads going around. I got to admit even though I've been punting for a good 8-10yrs now, I've been somewhat oblivious to this side of the business.

I'm going to review that thread now and other threads in the general discussion section!

hookerlooker
18-03-2012, 10:32 PM
let's focus on girls bros okay. who got good girls and where we go. nothing to be seriously discussed about management. Not our business man...we pay for girls but not for mgt.
relax bros. good to see myoutcall got such good girls like sing, matrix, and lamierr. it is good thing for us and what's discussion for?

MyOutCall Australia
23-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Welcome to our ABC Matris@MOC

MOC TEAM

MyOutCall Australia
05-10-2013, 02:48 AM
abc matris/tannya is back in week!

Keep checking the site for latest roster!!!

Moc abc queen!!!!!!!!!!

No miss out!

Moc built her glory again!!!!!!

Myoutcall.com

MOC Rikki
08-10-2013, 10:08 AM
Welcome for bookings!

MOC Zeus
11-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Anywhere to go on Single's Day? Answer is MOC!!! So welcome bookingssssss!!!

MOC Zeus
18-12-2013, 10:51 PM
bookings welcome!!!!!