PDA

View Full Version : Married Bro's Only

pussadore
13-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Just Wondering what is the best excuse you've ever used to justify your absence when you go MIA (missing in action):slobber: for a few hours

Sergaent Brody
13-08-2012, 01:56 AM
Fuck where do we start and how will we end with this

wilisno
13-08-2012, 02:36 AM
There's no one-size-fits-all method of doing this, it depends on the occasion and no one knows better than yourself !

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2012, 10:11 AM
Just Wondering what is the best excuse you've ever used to justify your absence when you go MIA (missing in action):slobber: for a few hours

This is for the Mrs right??

Go to play a round of golf for 18 holes (min 4+ hr) but in fact only play with the 1 or 2 or 3 holes!!

Make sure you punt around the actual golf course which should be at least 30 min from home - because thats where your mates' club is. The speedo!!

Just my two cents

Cheers

ps. It is advisable to actually pay 9 holes after your punt so you can go home sweaty, have dirt and grasses in your shoes and pants and most importantly some sun burnt on your face!! This is the money ball!!

Charlie123
13-08-2012, 10:11 AM
... Not a married man here

But how about 'im going for a massage' (obviously a legit massage, rather than a r&t) ... Would explain any oil she finds on your back, and provide cover if she or someone she knows sees you walking in/out the shop!

Flyerr221
13-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Bro if you have to explain where you have been afterwards, then you have failed to plan in advance adequately.

Travelmate
13-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Bro if you have to explain where you have been afterwards, then you have failed to plan in advance adequately.

......another experience season punter saying here ...

HookedonHookerz
13-08-2012, 01:21 PM
i put my mrs on bank bet and lost. it was great, she never came back and now im free to punt whenever. :)

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2012, 01:37 PM
i put my mrs on bank bet and lost. it was great, she never came back and now im free to punt whenever. :)

.................?? She never came back!! Please explain!!

And bank bet??

Travelmate
13-08-2012, 01:41 PM

Hmmmm... what is this mean> I did not get it either?

HookedonHookerz
13-08-2012, 02:44 PM
its the baccarat game, bet on player/banker. Like gambling your wife away :)

Was a funny story, there was this guy playing baccarat. He was with his fiancee at the time, playing very big. Buy in was 100,000 proceeded to play with his fiancee. Unfortunately lost it all, the thing was his fiancee left him as well after. Now we have a joke about gambling the mrs away if your being tied down by her. :)

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2012, 03:18 PM
its the baccarat game, bet on player/banker. Like gambling your wife away :)

Was a funny story, there was this guy playing baccarat. He was with his fiancee at the time, playing very big. Buy in was 100,000 proceeded to play with his fiancee. Unfortunately lost it all, the thing was his fiancee left him as well after. Now we have a joke about gambling the mrs away if your being tied down by her. :)

OK Got you!!

This is similar to two movies:

1. Sarah Jessica Parker and Nicholas Cage was newly wed in vegas and he lost SJP in a poker game to Burke Reynolds. Forgot the name of the movie but I think Nic Cage flew out of a plane dressed as Elvis at the end!

2. Demi Moore and Woody Harelson in Indecent Proposal and Woody lost Demi to Robert Redford not in a game of poker but instead he sold Demi to Robbie for 1 night for a cool million dollar.

There you go!

Shit happens!!

Cheers

rsalcedo
13-08-2012, 04:29 PM
If you're married, no excuses with the missus
If you love her, don't punt when you're going home the same day.
Only do it when you're away, say interstate, or on a business trip, or when overseas.
Take care of the marriage as much as you can.

If going out with the boys on a night out, ask for her permission and be honest that it's a nightclub
and you will just watch the dancers but no hanky panky or monkey business.
Trust is important in a relationship.

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Only do it when you're away, say interstate, or on a business trip, or when overseas.

If going out with the boys on a night out, ask for her permission and be honest that it's a nightclub

Agreed 100%!!

That's why I feel really guilty everytime I had FS with WL/ML when my lovely Mrs is still in town, that's why I visited FS shop very few and far between. And usually only once a week visiting massage shop for my sour back!!

This is a very good discipline, brother, we should make a pack and maintain it.

Cheers

:smile:

Flyerr221
13-08-2012, 04:57 PM

Don't you think you should preach this stuff in a forum not about hookers !

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing024.gif

rsalcedo
13-08-2012, 05:17 PM
haha, i am not preaching brother Flyer, just giving a warning to a brother who is about to lose his way.
we members here are already naughty, and aware of the consequences

but it's not bad to give warning to those who are about to commit a mistake and might regret it in the future

as an example, if you have been a gambler addict in the past, and have learned your lessons
and now you have a friend that's just starting to enjoy the fun of gambling
wouldn't you at least give him a warning to show your concern? or just let him fall in the trap and learn the hard/painful way?

isn't this the same when we remind other brothers to keep safe and always wear rubber?

HookedonHookerz
13-08-2012, 05:23 PM
haha, i am not preaching brother Flyer, just giving a warning to a brother who is about to lose his way.
we members here are already naughty, and aware of the consequences

but it's not bad to give warning to those who are about to commit a mistake and might regret it in the future

as an example, if you have been a gambler addict in the past, and have learned your lessons
wouldn't you at least give him a warning to show your concern? or just let him fall in the trap and learn the hard/painful way?

isn't this the same when we remind other brothers to keep safe and always wear rubber?

sounds like brother has been there and back. Wise words then, i would take note.

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2012, 05:50 PM

I love the hookers and massage ladies but I will always love my Mrs more, so while I am naughty naughty, I still want to be a responsible and good husband. That's why in my little book, there are a few lines which I will never cross.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2012, 05:53 PM

Bravo!!

If any brother who is sensing you may be heading towards problem gambling, send me a PM, I may be able to share something which may help.

ps. I still punt a little but not an addict anymore.,

Cheers

:fire:

Charlie123
13-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Trust is the most important thing in a relationship ... Which means its ok to punt as long as she's doesn't become wise to what going on, am i right? ... Its only when she suspects or actually catches you out that the rot really sets in and the relationship becomes untenable ... So seeing WLs/MLs is ok, so long as you are careful and discrete

chandra_man1
13-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Ahlungor
If u catch std from bbbj and then pass onto Mrs. How would u explain it to her assuming it's the type of std that can only be passes by sex activities ? Pm me if u don't wanna say jt publicly
U can never be 100% sure u are never get any std.

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Ahlungor
If u catch std from bbbj and then pass onto Mrs. How would u explain it to her assuming it's the type of std that can only be passes by sex activities ? Pm me if u don't wanna say jt publicly
U can never be 100% sure u are never get any std.

Sorry mate,

I dont have an answer to that as i do not know since it has never happened and touch wood it will never happen!!

And i hope i never have to post a question here asking for help.

Cheers

tpol
13-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Reply to charlie

Lol i did that. The response was not what i expected. She ended up saying thats a good idea, lets go together.
She asked where do u normally go and i said lets goto the shopping centre.

So spent each week for 2 mths with a filthy chinese man massaging me at the shopping centre.

ozgp000
14-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Everyone has their line, just keep away from the line, for me, just don't take serious with individual ml/wl. And once a week for the budget

henry_lawson
14-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Before I succumbed to the pleasure of FS, I used to go to some very legit looking massage places that of course offered HJ and occasional BJ. When my missus wanted a massage I recommended she go to these places so that she'd feel comfortable with me going for a massage. Now when I want to get out for a quick root, I say I'm going for a massage, she asks where and I say that place you used to go to and she is happy. And I get to enjoy the pleasures of a pretty girl who will do whatever I ask without flinching.

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Before I succumbed to the pleasure of FS, I used to go to some very legit looking massage places that of course offered HJ and occasional BJ. When my missus wanted a massage I recommended she go to these places so that she'd feel comfortable with me going for a massage. Now when I want to get out for a quick root, I say I'm going for a massage, she asks where and I say that place you used to go to and she is happy. And I get to enjoy the pleasures of a pretty girl who will do whatever I ask without flinching.

Yeah, I tried that one too, but the only shop I ever took my Mrs to was the Hygienic (totally legit!!), so that she can see that all the MLs are older women, she even got to know Judy the owner and her baby..........lol, she got her own favourite ML too and that was Eva from Taiwan, that was way back before Kitty even started working at Hygienic. I still use the shop as a decoy from time to time. But I will never take my Mrs to any RnT shop, too risky man!!

Cheers

:cool2:

Beancounter
14-08-2012, 12:05 PM
Legit massage shops are a good cover sometimes but my Mrs loves massages and she likes go too. More often than not she would want to go with me.

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Legit massage shops are a good cover sometimes but my Mrs loves massages and she likes go too. More often than not she would want to go with me.

Yeap, you can easily open a can of worms there.

And next thing your know, you start thinking, damn, she just spent another $60/hr, I could have used that at 501/532 and get a 30 min massage with nude HJ from the busty Linda..............WTF!!

haha

Cheers

wilisno
14-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Yeap, you can easily open a can of worms there.

And next thing your know, you start thinking, damn, she just spent another $60/hr, I could have used that at 501/532 and get a 30 min massage with nude HJ from the busty Linda..............WTF!!

haha

Cheers

Then the Mrs. will want to upgrade to male masseur ...

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Then the Mrs. will want to upgrade to male masseur ...

Over my dead body!!!

Beancounter
14-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Haha.. Double standards!! It is ok for u but not her.

My Mrs advocates what she doesnt know doesnt hurt her. Same thing applies for my Mrs, as long as I dont find out.

Midnight_Prowl
14-08-2012, 10:05 PM
I ever took my Mrs to was the Hygienic (totally legit!!), so that she can see that all the MLs are older women, she even got to know Judy the owner and her baby..........lol, she got her own favourite ML too and that was Eva from Taiwan, that was way back before Kitty even started working at Hygienic.
:cool2:
Bro i think hygienic is closed so becareful!!!!

Least u guys hv excuses i got none and she follows me like a shadow.....

Charlie123
14-08-2012, 10:12 PM
Thats raises an interesting question ... If the wives of all your married men started going to massage shops ... receiving massages from handsome young muscular men ... with these male maseusses playing with their pussy afterwards until they came ... would you consider that cheating??

Travelmate
14-08-2012, 10:36 PM
then the mrs. Will want to upgrade to male masseur ...

hahahahhahahahahahhaa

timtam
14-08-2012, 10:41 PM
She wouldn't dare to question me or else I will deport her lol

tpol
14-08-2012, 11:25 PM
I was talking to leng during my massage from her and she says her hands does wonders in women as well.

Mr Crash and Burn
15-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Hey Bro Ahlungor,

when was the last time you only went to a massage shop once in a week! :question:

AHLUNGOR
15-08-2012, 04:22 PM
Hey Bro Ahlungor,

when was the last time you only went to a massage shop once in a week! :question:

Good question, do you know when was the last time the Brisbane Broncos won a match, they have lost 4 in a row, that's how long since I can only afford one single massage a week. The last time I had the money to pay for multiple sessions in a week was when Queensland won game 3 and 7 series in a row!! Few and far between I'm afraid brother C&B!!

BTW, sometimes I visited Vicky's shop after work just to have a chat and meet the girls - if I have no money, I didn't stay for a massage, and that won't count right?? - window shopping perhaps!!

Cheers

:fire: Not happy Jane!!

Mozilla
15-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Im more interested in the questions:

Any Brothers here that are married ever get caught for punting and how it went???? details on how you GOT AWAY with it will be interesting too!

Flyerr221
15-08-2012, 06:40 PM
Im more interested in the questions:

Any Brothers here that are married ever get caught for punting and how it went???? details on how you GOT AWAY with it will be interesting too!

The best advice is how he got caught, so others can learn from his mistakes.

formula44
16-08-2012, 11:53 AM
Thats raises an interesting question ... If the wives of all your married men started going to massage shops ... receiving massages from handsome young muscular men ... with these male maseusses playing with their pussy afterwards until they came ... would you consider that cheating??

It is quite turn on to imagine that... if Mrs wanted it... hmmm...

chandra_man1
16-08-2012, 07:25 PM
What happens if she did? And it exp plains why she always come happy, gives u awesome fk & serve u like a king cos she already had her happy ending earlier ?. Would u pretend not to know ?

formula44
17-08-2012, 09:31 AM
I am planning to go to some asia country for holiday next month. Any bro know any place that has some kind of mix massage++ ? Or any public nude bath mixed gender ? Interesting to get MRS to try something diffrent. Seriously, it turned me on thinking of that...