PDA

View Full Version : General talk Monthly Budget

KGirlsAreTheBest
13-08-2012, 03:08 AM
Bros,

just curious, how much do you spend each month on your "hobby"?
It seems many of you have a lot of discretionary spending power, do you guys have
a mortgage? or save any money? Personally, I am probably older than many of you, in my 30s
have mortgage, so wouldn't go too crazy on punts.

Travelmate
13-08-2012, 03:22 AM
TRAVELMATE is a very low budget user. Unlike some big brothers who can afford unlimited Outcall agents, 6 Stars services, etc ....

Me: $30 per week ...
unless I can get some small profit from my bets. (NBA, Soccer , Tennis). :shout::shout:

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2012, 09:51 AM
Bros,

It seems many of you have a lot of discretionary spending power, do you guys have
a mortgage? or save any money? Personally, I am probably older than many of you, in my 30s

Hi Bro, in your 30's!! you are still a spring chicken man and in your prime!!

Weekly massage budget used to be $80!! That will give me a nude massage and HJ at 501 or massage and HJ only with Yuki at 288!

Since i started going to 741, it went up to $105 and now $110, and i have to pay $120 if i go to see Lisa @ 376.

So i try to win some money on the footy to supplement my second massage session, if i win i go for second or third, no win, just go once!!

Cheers

rsalcedo
13-08-2012, 05:01 PM
i try to limit it to $200 a week, but it's just so hard not to overspend.

Bros,

KGirlsAreTheBest
13-08-2012, 08:35 PM
TRAVELMATE is a very low budget user. Unlike some big brothers who can afford unlimited Outcall agents, 6 Stars services, etc ....

Me: $30 per week ...
unless I can get some small profit from my bets. (NBA, Soccer , Tennis). :shout::shout:

I used to spend $1000 - $2000 per month easily, was kinda guilty until I justified that the money could easily be lost in the stock market, better spent than lose it to the bankers. Now however, I manage my investments well so the market pays for my hobby.

Travelmate
13-08-2012, 08:53 PM
I used to spend $1000 - $2000 per month easily, was kinda guilty until I justified that the money could easily be lost in the stock market, better spent than lose it to the bankers. Now however, I manage my investments well so the market pays for my hobby.
Good move.........

Charlie123
13-08-2012, 08:58 PM
$200-300 for me ... 2 or 3 massages on average p/w ... Its money well spent i think, an investment in myself

Pleasedonot
14-08-2012, 12:13 AM
hi bro, in your 30's!! You are still a spring chicken man and in your prime!!

Weekly massage budget used to be $80!! That will give me a nude massage and hj at 501 or massage and hj only with yuki at 288!

Since i started going to 741, it went up to $105 and now $110, and i have to pay $120 if i go to see lisa @ 376.

So i try to win some money on the footy to supplement my second massage session, if i win i go for second or third, no win, just go once!!

Cheers

no fs lunggor?

Travelmate
14-08-2012, 08:18 AM
$200-300 for me ... 2 or 3 massages on average p/w ... Its money well spent i think, an investment in myself

Hi Charlie, I am just kidding, I spend much more than $30 per week ...haha

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 09:34 AM
no fs lunggor?

Hi Bro,

I am a happily married man and i love my Mrs very much!

I have physical needs for a good massage regularly, the HE, well just a little treat for myself and nothing more than that.

Sure, i do FS once in a blue moon if my Mrs is away or monthly timing stuff but i would feel very guilty for the next few weeks and i dont like that feeling!

So to answer your question, yes, there will be FS but on very few occasions

Cheers

Travelmate
14-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Hi Bro,
........ i would feel very guilty for the next few weeks and i dont like that feeling!

Cheers

....... for me is hard to understand ...that "GUILTY" feeling .....

....for most female ...... their respect for " Massage with NUDE HJ may just be as bad as you go to have FS ".......

..... .... men usually kidding themselves too .....

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 11:32 AM
....... for me is hard to understand ...that "GUILTY" feeling .....

....for most female ...... their respect for " Massage with NUDE HJ may just be as bad as you go to have FS ".......

..... .... men usually kidding themselves too .....

Very true!!

How many of you read the signs on the wall at the Massage Shops it said: "No Sex, Massage only", people may argue HJ is not sex, but some people call it "hand sex", just like oral sex, breast sex, foot sex, etc. Or we can take the stand from the former US President: " I did not have a sexual relationship with that woman!!"

Well, in a sense, Billy was right, I think they never proved that he actually fucked Monica's fat pussy, he just got a few blow jobs from her and boy those few blow jobs almost costed him his top job!! And it's all Hillary's fault!!

So with my head in the sand, I'll say, until I actually fuck a WL in the pussy, I have not had "sex" with that woman!! that's my definition, the judge has spoken and the decision is final, no further correspondences to be entered............LOL

Cheers

Just my 2 cents

Charlie123
14-08-2012, 11:36 AM
My ex-GF, I was never once unfaithful to her during our 8 year relationship ... I was proud of myself at the time ...but now often regret all the sweet young MLs I missed out on seeing during this period!

Maybe its ok to be inconsistent and draw ambiguous moral boundaries ... To feel loyalty to your partner but allow yourself to enjoy those things that truely make you happy, within certain limits?

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 11:52 AM
My ex-GF, I was never once unfaithful to her during our 8 year relationship ... I was proud of myself at the time ...but now often regret all the sweet young MLs I missed out on seeing during this period!

Maybe its ok to be inconsistent and draw ambiguous moral boundaries ... To feel loyalty to your partner but allow yourself to enjoy those things that truely make you happy, within certain limits?

I'll drink to that brother Charlie..............lol

Travelmate
14-08-2012, 11:56 AM
I totally agree ...... within certain limits

rsalcedo
14-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Agree, on HJ is not sex
Agree, that receiving BJ does not mean there's a sexual relationship
Agree, on the formal definition of coitus
Agree, Billy couldn't have helped it. I'd do the same thing and worse if i was in his shoes
Agree, on monica's fat pussy
Agree, that you never had sex with the woman unless there's actual penetration & pumping ;)
Agree, that it's Hillary's fault, haha! just kidding.

Very true!!
How many of you read the signs on the wall at the Massage Shops it said: "No Sex, Massage only", people may argue HJ is not sex, but some people call it "hand sex", just like oral sex, breast sex, foot sex, etc. Or we can take the stand from the former US President: " I did not have a sexual relationship with that woman!!"

Well, in a sense, Billy was right, I think they never proved that he actually fucked Monica's fat pussy, he just got a few blow jobs from her and boy those few blow jobs almost costed him his top job!! And it's all Hillary's fault!!

So with my head in the sand, I'll say, until I actually fuck a WL in the pussy, I have not had "sex" with that woman!! that's my definition, the judge has spoken and the decision is final, no further correspondences to be entered............LOL
Cheers
Just my 2 cents

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Agree, on HJ is not sex
Agree, Billy couldn't have helped it. I'd do the same thing and worse if i was in his shoes
Agree, that you never had sex with the woman unless there's actual penetration & pumping ;)

We have A LOTS in common brother!!

lazy predator
14-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Agree, on HJ is not sex

hahahaha. why not discuss the weekly/monthly budget with your partner? reckon she'll be ok with someone else giving you a head or lending a "hand"? if bill couldn't get away with it, what makes you think you can?

i don't have a budget but there's a limit to how many times i can fk. that's my limit.

lazy predator
14-08-2012, 03:02 PM
We have A LOTS in common brother!!

mate, i think he's taking the piss LOL

TheTiger
15-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Usually 2 - 3 fucks a week ... about $2500 per month I suppose.

HookedonHookerz
15-08-2012, 02:13 PM
at the peak of my punting career, avg for a 3month period was 600$/week. At one point i had a 2 hour session and i could not cum. It worried me greatly, but it turned out to be just too much punting. A few days rest and i was at my prime again. Now I dont do as much.

timtam
15-08-2012, 04:54 PM
For the last mont or so, I have a new job and the pay rise justify for my extra punting and now I earn less than when I was a junior lol . So far it has been 3 times a week. $1800 this month!!! Omfg!!!

AHLUNGOR
15-08-2012, 05:19 PM
For the last mont or so, I have a new job and the pay rise justify for my extra punting and now I earn less than when I was a junior lol . So far it has been 3 times a week. $1800 this month!!! Omfg!!!

That's a lot of money just for punting!! Nearly as much as my monthly mortgage payment...............lol

Good luck

Jj999
15-08-2012, 06:12 PM
Once in a month.
So $280/month in total.
;) ;)

Travelmate
15-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Once in a month.
So $280/month in total.
;) ;)

you have 24 hours in a month.
or
you have only 1 day in every month

Jj999
15-08-2012, 06:25 PM
you have 24 hours in a month.
or
you have only 1 day in every month

No. I have the same number of days in every month.
But I keep forgetting the date, day and time. ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
15-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Once in a month.
So $280/month in total.
;) ;)

Simple, straight to the point.

$280.00 thats one hour at 5 Star!

The way to go brother

Cheers

Jj999
15-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Simple, straight to the point.

$280.00 thats one hour at 5 Star!

The way to go brother

Cheers

Hahaha.
And that's exactly the amount I paid few hours ago.
;) ;)

chandra_man1
15-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Now u can count down only another 30 days before your next punt.

wilisno
15-08-2012, 08:37 PM
No. I have the same number of days in every month.
But I keep forgetting the date, day and time. ;) ;)
I see ! So everyday is a new month for you ! ;)

Jj999
15-08-2012, 08:48 PM
I see ! So everyday is a new month for you ! ;)

Everyday is new day.
Why remember the past?
Hahahaha.
We have to move forward and look forward. Forget the past. ;) ;)

Travelmate
16-08-2012, 03:35 AM
Everyday is new day.
Why remember the past?
Hahahaha.
We have to move forward and look forward. Forget the past. ;) ;)

That is not good enough.
This will stop you punt twice a day!

Alexlim
16-08-2012, 03:47 AM
Depend on my health, my heart and my stomach :miao:

If my heath is so good haha I'm fit enough, 2 home games, 1 away game and 1 massage
If my heart was burned Sat, Mon, Wed, Fri and Sun : Sydney Swans just play at home ,no away game no massage
If my stomach is good I could drink more milk and eat more spicy

Travelmate
16-08-2012, 03:57 AM
Depend on my health, my heart and my stomach :miao:

If my heath is so good haha I'm fit enough, 2 home games, 1 away game and 1 massage
If my heart was burned Sat, Mon, Wed, Fri and Sun : Sydney Swans just play at home ,no away game no massage
If my stomach is good I could drink more milk and eat more spicy

.... and fuck more pussy

Jj999
16-08-2012, 09:39 AM
That is not good enough.
This will stop you punt twice a day!

I tried once at 5*.
6P.M and 11.00P.M

The second one, is not as enjoyable as the first one bro. Because I can't cum, even it's same lady, same service. ;) ;)
So punt twice a day, I think it's a no no.
:smile:

Alexlim
16-08-2012, 10:07 AM
.... and fuck more pussy

hahaha, I'm not a good punter because I'm so lazy to try the new one as much as the good punter should do. Everytimes I walk from my way the results are either "so good and fucking tried" or "WtH with my life, I lost money again, I dont wanna go there anymore.. chuck chuck chuk"

Anyway, I must control my budget for my fucking trip in SEA, the paradises are waiting me... I hope I will get as good service as I get here.
My budget is 280$/month now hahaha:miao:

lazy predator
16-08-2012, 10:51 AM
what's wrong with you guys? it should all be enjoyable unless she's too ugly or too fat.

you guys never fkd a girl 5 times a day? it's fantastic when you wanna fk the shit outa each other.

i've done this once. smashed this girl twice in the morening that i met the night before. visited a shop in the arvo and one later that night. it was actually more enjoyable then doing the same girl. especially, when you didn't have to do the lover thing to cuddle and shit when you visit shops lol.

Alexlim
16-08-2012, 12:06 PM
what's wrong with you guys? it should all be enjoyable unless she's too ugly or too fat.

you guys never fkd a girl 5 times a day? it's fantastic when you wanna fk the shit outa each other.

i've done this once. smashed this girl twice in the morening that i met the night before. visited a shop in the arvo and one later that night. it was actually more enjoyable then doing the same girl. especially, when you didn't have to do the lover thing to cuddle and shit when you visit shops lol.

Hahaha, I wish I will have a good trip in SEA, I might beat your record when I punt there lol a lot of pretty chick, my friends told me I could find in the entertaintment price from 40-150$/ 2 hours but the standard service not include dfk, bbbk or ... But cheap for special 30$

You might think I'm crazy but it's my dream and I wish it will happen when I have a trip there lol

Travelmate
16-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Hahaha, I wish I will have a good trip in SEA, I might beat your record when I punt there lol a lot of pretty chick, my friends told me I could find in the entertaintment price from 40-150$/ 2 hours but the standard service not include dfk, bbbk or ... But cheap for special 30$

You might think I'm crazy but it's my dream and I wish it will happen when I have a trip there lol

then ... you can go for both quantity and quality ....

lazy predator
16-08-2012, 03:21 PM

it's better if it's free. look for pretty rich girls.