PDA

View Full Version : Bella - Very nice time!

jellyshots
13-08-2012, 04:09 PM
I did a drop in at 11am today with no booking. I had very good luck and saw Bella for 1 hour :slobber:

When I saw her come through the door all I could think was YUM! Bella has a tight and toned body. Her massage started softly and was quite pleasant. We chatted throughout and I liked that she made a very good effort to talk to me even though English is a difficult language.

Part way through, Bella asked me if I'd like B2B and of course I said yes. I think she looks better in person than she does in her photos. Bella has a very sexy butt and she really knows how to change gears from part 1 to part 2. Part 2 with Bella was very very nice and a great surprise.

It is like you go from cute, shy girl to PSE. And man, does she get into it! Bella's dirty talk is awesome. She made me want her sooo much! I was still a little nervous since my gf and I only broke up about 2 months ago but after experiencing Bella - let's just say that I'm not in a rush to seek out another relationship just yet...

All I could think of doing was giving her a DFK but didn't want to interrupt the flow. She's really into COT(?) - you guys can figure that one out - and I was so hot for her that I didn't last anywhere near as long as I usually do. And Brother Anghulor and Brother Travelmate, thank you so much for your advise. It worked out very well. Smiles all around!

I'll definitely be seeing Bella again, and Cici :cool2: Now, I wonder what kind of lucky dip I'm going to get next time?

Silver fox massage
17-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Beautiful girl Bella working today and Saturday, sexy body, very good service

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Beautiful girl Bella is serving today at Silver Fox............haha

Silver fox massage
22-08-2012, 01:29 PM
All the girls at Silver Fox are beautiful.

We post photos too, body only, no face OK.

Bella, Cici, Tiffany all working Silver Fox today, come and try, very good services

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2012, 03:22 PM
Bella is working today!

Silver fox massage
25-08-2012, 05:10 PM
25/8 SAT

Lisa,Bella,Helen,Cici

26/8 SUN

Helen,Vivan,Lisa

Silver fox massage
10-09-2012, 03:11 PM
Today, Monday 10/9