PDA

View Full Version : General talk What time of day do you usually punt ?

CunningLinguist
26-04-2013, 09:59 AM
During the week I usually go at lunch time.
I will take a slightly extended lunch and spend an hour with a girl.
Quite often the girl will ask me if I am working today, maybe it is unusual to get lunchtime punts ?

jellyshots
26-04-2013, 10:03 AM
I used to punt at 10am or 11am. It then crept to lunch then mid afternoon.

rooter
26-04-2013, 10:09 AM
More questions ??? That's at least a dozen this week alone!!
Are you researching for a PhD you are working on?
What's the working title ? "Coming and going: a deconstruction of the habits of Sydney punters" ;)

CunningLinguist
26-04-2013, 10:26 AM
More questions ??? That's at least a dozen this week alone!!

C'mon Rooter thats an exaggeration, new general talk threads started by me during the last 7 days: only 6 :)

Are you researching for a PhD you are working on?
What's the working title ? "Coming and going: a deconstruction of the habits of Sydney punters" ;)

No, ha ha!

If I think of something that interests me, and might interest others, I might start a thread about it, if a quick search of the forum doesn't discover the topic has already been covered!

zeroun
26-04-2013, 10:45 AM
I generally mix my punting timetable to see the girls near the start of their shift... Works for me for a few reasons: they have more energy, easier to make them orgasm and don't need lube etc cause they're naturally wet. Makes for more more fun rather than a clinical expetience

CL - if you are publishing our comments pls ensure to make appropriate references to the authors :) :)

CunningLinguist
26-04-2013, 10:57 AM
I generally mix my punting timetable to see the girls near the start of their shift... Works for me for a few reasons: they have more energy, easier to make them orgasm and don't need lube etc cause they're naturally wet. Makes for more more fun rather than a clinical expetience

CL - if you are publishing our comments pls ensure to make appropriate references to the authors :) :)

Haha! No I am not producing anything from these comments!

the wizard
26-04-2013, 02:44 PM

I agree, normally 10-11am or the beginning or near beginning of a afternoon shift- never had the last shift- yet...

Divine
26-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Spur of the moment or when I have free time and nothing to do

michaele
26-04-2013, 03:07 PM
as early as possible so the girls are nice and fresh.......................10.00am or 11.00am........
Michaele

iamanub
26-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Mostly after work, around 6-7pm.

How the hell you guys can get so early? No work?

zeroun
26-04-2013, 03:46 PM
Mostly after work, around 6-7pm.

How the hell you guys can get so early? No work?
"Client meetings" , "GP appointment" , time in lieu...
Get creative!! Lol :)

the wizard
26-04-2013, 05:12 PM
Holidays,Rdo's ,weekends,sick leave, etc

prime
26-04-2013, 05:18 PM
I usually punt under the cover of darkness...

Stooge
26-04-2013, 05:21 PM
I the mornings mostly before i start work. but dont like to be he first on of the day 2 much

rooter
26-04-2013, 05:22 PM
24/7 ... I am like the Emergency Services ;)

fatpork
26-04-2013, 06:03 PM
i dont have any time preference.. just when i want it i just go :P

PhoBot
26-04-2013, 06:12 PM
At fuck o'clock

CunningLinguist
26-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Trying to be the first customer of the day seems to be a popular pastime.
I like this also. Some places open at lunch so you can be first for a lunch time booking, others open at 10am.

Rather than start a new thread (are you reading this Rooter :) ) I might ask when do you try to avoid punting ?
I avoid Fri and Sat night, as the girls act differently, they are expecting a different clientele, Ie. the people coming from all over Sydney, way out in the burbs, who go out, get plastered , then look for a WL.

SeekingMackenzie
26-04-2013, 09:39 PM
I'm 21 and only started about a year ago.
How old are most of you guys now?

hikhik
27-04-2013, 12:26 AM
Mostly i go as the mood takes me, which is usually late night. Advance bookings never work for me. When I want it, I want it now.

fairmont
27-04-2013, 04:52 AM
I like to go first thing in the morning, most of the regular girls I see start between 10 am and 1 pm. I also try to plan my visits after they have had a few days off and I am their first client of the day, so i know all the girls rosters, the girls are fresh and ready to go. I work from home and only visit the office twice a week so not much trouble arranging a schedule to suit my needs.

jellyshots
27-04-2013, 09:09 AM
I like to go first thing in the morning, most of the regular girls I see start between 10 am and 1 pm. I also try to plan my visits after they have had a few days off and I am their first client of the day, so i know all the girls rosters, the girls are fresh and ready to go. I work from home and only visit the office twice a week so not much trouble arranging a schedule to suit my needs.

I own my own businesses so I can similarly take time off whenever I want. The girls used to give me their numbers and would ask me to txt them when I was coming in. Often, some of them would not officially clock on until I walked in the door. Of course, that's before I started dating and I started doing the overnight stays. But sex first thing in the morning remained a constant :)

kamo
30-04-2013, 12:50 AM
I usually punt under the cover of darkness...

Second this... I don't know how you guys have the balls to go in and out of some of these places in broad daylight!

wws_konan
30-04-2013, 05:04 AM
I prefer 3:30pm to 6:30pm. It's my golden time.

asiafever
30-04-2013, 08:01 AM
I am extremely restricted in the times I can punt. Rarely on weekends and virtually never after 3pm during the week, so invariably it will be between 11am-2pm, which can be extremely limiting.

jellyshots
30-04-2013, 08:02 AM
I am extremely restricted in the times I can punt. Rarely on weekends and virtually never after 3pm during the week, so invariably it will be between 11am-2pm, which can be extremely limiting.

Yeah :) But a lot can be accomplished between those hours :cool2:

asiafever
30-04-2013, 08:48 AM
Oh hell yeah, but it's more the limited availability of girls at that time.

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2013, 08:57 AM

Me too !!

And I like them fresh off the day so 10 am the first appointment is my preference - especially for shops with no shower!

Even same for FS, although i only go once in a blue moon, but 4pm at 5 Star is my go, when I go.........lol

Cheers

asiafever
30-04-2013, 09:31 AM
Yeah good point re showers. In massage shops there's also the tiredness factor after giving 3-4 massages.

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2013, 09:45 AM
Yeah good point re showers. In massage shops there's also the tiredness factor after giving 3-4 massages.

One of the best session I ever had with Linda from 501 - actually that particular time was at 532, she was at school or something and starting a 12noon, so I booked her for 12.15pm

And I got there a bit early so I waited in the waiting area, a minute or two later, Linda arrived and in her street clothes which looked really nice, then she asked me to wait inside a massage room for her to get changed into her work clothe. when she came back into the room, I pulled her closer and gave her a hug, I could still smell the shampoo in her hair, or was it perfume?? But Linda had never smelled so good before, and she gave me that biggest smile when I told her that - we had a memorible session!!

Cheers

:miao:

asiafever
30-04-2013, 09:56 AM
Yeah love that freshly shampoo hair smell... I once saw Judy at 81 Diamonds walking in in her civvies, so hot in little denim shorts, that was a seriously hot 90minutes..

CunningLinguist
30-04-2013, 10:05 AM
And I like them fresh off the day so 10 am the first appointment is my preference - especially for shops with no shower!

A shop without a shower is not my kind of shop!
I don't want to be licking the tits of a girl just ater Ahllungor has done spanish on her :(
Also I don't want a girl feeling me up if I have not had a shower, etc etc etc ...

Eureka
30-04-2013, 10:10 AM
A shop without a shower is not my kind of shop!
I don't want to be licking the tits of a girl just ater Ahllungor has done spanish on her :(
Also I don't want a girl feeling me up if I have not had a shower, etc etc etc ...

Haha - you clearly have not read his AR's well enough !!!
He likes Spanish sure ... but usually shoots over their heads often destroying the ceiling light globes :-/

CunningLinguist
30-04-2013, 10:36 AM
He likes Spanish sure ... but usually shoots over their heads often destroying the ceiling light globes :-/

But then his cum drips from the light globe and all over the MLs body :)

cmk76
30-04-2013, 11:10 PM
preferably before meal time, usually late afternoon before dinner... especially after a massage...

cmk76
30-04-2013, 11:11 PM

...or redecorates the wall with his new paint job!

CunningLinguist
30-04-2013, 11:15 PM
preferably before meal time, usually late afternoon before dinner... especially after a massage...

I got into this habit for a while, used to get a proper 1 hour thai massage, then have a 1 hour FS session!
Never did it the other way around though!