PDA

View Full Version : out of battery

chandra_man1
13-08-2012, 09:18 PM
So I finally brought a Lelo brand, elise , after yamada & the tiger said it's good. Had it delivered to me work place in a discrete box. I charged it up fully a week ago and had it sitting in me car. Finally got around to punt this arvo and tested before I sent, and then showed it to the WL. Then when it came to using it, the damn thing was not vibrating properly, tried it for another 5 minute and couldn't start it, fark it killed the mood. I didn't know the thing won't hold its battery for week. Got home plugged the charger in and it's working again. Next time gotta charge it fully before I punt.

Max Impact
13-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Oh thats a fantastic story! Iku always had fresh batteries in hers.

Ahkungor
13-08-2012, 10:19 PM
I think next time you should hook it up to your washing machine at home - that would vibrate the most hahahaha...

if next time you need to see a WL and the vibrator run out - ask her where the washing machine is and get her to sit there... the washing machine will shake her arse...

Max Impact
13-08-2012, 11:06 PM
The washing machine- a housewife's boyfriend.

CommanderM
13-08-2012, 11:07 PM
how about a dildo? plumbers pipe? :p

cisco
13-08-2012, 11:34 PM
dildo and plumbers pipe are the housewife`s friends then...

TheTiger
15-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Read the instructions. The buttons aren't ON/OFF ... it ramps up from slow speed to full speed. You have to hold the button down to adjust the speed.

Check the charger. Plug the Elise in and turn it on. It should work fine.

Run Elise until flat. Charge again. Disconnect soon after fully charged.