PDA

View Full Version : Cizco- 19yo Japanese Babysitter

Max Impact
13-08-2012, 09:59 PM
I met Cizco from Tokyo Model Agency today.

She is a 19 year old Japanese girl from a country town near I forget now but she told me. Maybe you can find out and remember. She has a normal job (as a babysitter!) as well as starting with TMA today.

She has long, black hair which is a nice change as so many AZN girls want to lighten up their already gorgeous hair. Cizco is 169cm tall so in heels she is very tall. She has a very nice face with big eyes and big lips. She is not small or thin, being one for the punters that prefer a rounder woman. If she was 42kg she would be a supermodel.

I offered Cizco a drink when she arrived and we had a short chat but I said “Would you like to kiss?” and she answered in the affirmative. We kissed passionately. She has big lips- just look at the photo when Yamada sends it to you.

Having both showered just before meeting we retired to the bedroom and disrobed each other. Cizco has C++ boobs with no tattoos or piercings. As with new Jap girls she is not yet trimmed down there but it’s not a bush that needs plaiting either.

As usual I took the lead and started DATY. Her pussy was very wet and she started moaning. I was sideways to her and pushed her legs as far apart as they would go as I fingered her. She responded in a very eager way with more groaning as she tugged away at my member.

After a fair while I lay down on the bed and hoped that she would just jump straight into BBBJ rather than fuck around with any cat bath. She did exactly what I wanted and went straight for Little Max. I lay their evaluating her performance and thought that she was quite good. I suggested more saliva would be a sexy thing (at least for me?).

I let her continue for a long while, seeing if Cizco would protest but she didn’t and I then suggested sex. I noticed that she had not brought her bag into the room so I whipped a condom out from my nearby personal supplies to save precious time. We started in mish, then sideways, then I her laid on her stomach with me on top, and versions of doggy and back to mish (her fav). There was no way I could perform any lifting as with a 42kg girl, no helicopters etc.

I mentioned CIM and waited for the look of “You have to be kidding!” but she said that was no problem. I asked her if she had done that before and she had with a previous boyfriend. Ok, let’s whip this condom off then and see what happens then.

Cizco had some good movements and kept changing the pace and technique for variety. After a while though I had to say to just keep one rhythmic motion going and I could then feel the tension build from that point. I gave her fair warning of the imminent explosion about to take place but she stayed in position with those big lips on little Bro.

After CIM she smiled like a Cheshire cat, and started talking. I said “You are a naughty girl” as I realised that she had just swallowed.

She did not race to the bathroom in any way of disgust but continued to lie there with me as we chatted about when she last had sex, who with and other intimate topics. She really is a very friendly girl who is happy to please and very horny. She was not concerned about time and I had to mention that we should finish up when we were well overdue.

Yamada’s girls offer a lot of variety, keep an open mind and enjoy the experience.

Max Impact
13-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Lungor, I know you read my reviews. I'm sorry, you are the best forever!!

cisco
13-08-2012, 11:39 PM
wow ,.....

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 12:46 AM
One day i got to have this DTBBBJ, CIMSW, from one of yamada san's girls, Sir!!

yamada
15-08-2012, 01:04 PM
CIMSW will be standard service on day^^

hiroo
15-08-2012, 11:04 PM
wow, total damage?

yamada
16-08-2012, 01:21 PM
She does good job each clients. very busy girl.

Travelmate
17-08-2012, 04:09 PM
Can she babysit my son? SIR?

yamada
18-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Can she babysit my son? SIR?

she does night time babysit sir^^

yamada
19-08-2012, 04:47 AM
One day i got to have this DTBBBJ, CIMSW, from one of yamada san's girls, Sir!!

I have try to provide CIMSW for standard service for future sir.

I really dont like CBBJ.

yamada
20-08-2012, 12:19 PM

She is a 19 year old Japanese girl from a country town near I forget now but she told me. Maybe you can find out and remember. She has a normal job (as a babysitter!) as well as starting with TMA today.

She has long, black hair which is a nice change as so many AZN girls want to lighten up their already gorgeous hair. Cizco is 169cm tall so in heels she is very tall. She has a very nice face with big eyes and big lips. She is not small or thin, being one for the punters that prefer a rounder woman. If she was 42kg she would be a supermodel.

I offered Cizco a drink when she arrived and we had a short chat but I said “Would you like to kiss?” and she answered in the affirmative. We kissed passionately. She has big lips- just look at the photo when Yamada sends it to you.

Having both showered just before meeting we retired to the bedroom and disrobed each other. Cizco has C++ boobs with no tattoos or piercings. As with new Jap girls she is not yet trimmed down there but it’s not a bush that needs plaiting either.

As usual I took the lead and started DATY. Her pussy was very wet and she started moaning. I was sideways to her and pushed her legs as far apart as they would go as I fingered her. She responded in a very eager way with more groaning as she tugged away at my member.

After a fair while I lay down on the bed and hoped that she would just jump straight into BBBJ rather than fuck around with any cat bath. She did exactly what I wanted and went straight for Little Max. I lay their evaluating her performance and thought that she was quite good. I suggested more saliva would be a sexy thing (at least for me?).

I let her continue for a long while, seeing if Cizco would protest but she didn’t and I then suggested sex. I noticed that she had not brought her bag into the room so I whipped a condom out from my nearby personal supplies to save precious time. We started in mish, then sideways, then I her laid on her stomach with me on top, and versions of doggy and back to mish (her fav). There was no way I could perform any lifting as with a 42kg girl, no helicopters etc.

I mentioned CIM and waited for the look of “You have to be kidding!” but she said that was no problem. I asked her if she had done that before and she had with a previous boyfriend. Ok, let’s whip this condom off then and see what happens then.

Cizco had some good movements and kept changing the pace and technique for variety. After a while though I had to say to just keep one rhythmic motion going and I could then feel the tension build from that point. I gave her fair warning of the imminent explosion about to take place but she stayed in position with those big lips on little Bro.

After CIM she smiled like a Cheshire cat, and started talking. I said “You are a naughty girl” as I realised that she had just swallowed.

She did not race to the bathroom in any way of disgust but continued to lie there with me as we chatted about when she last had sex, who with and other intimate topics. She really is a very friendly girl who is happy to please and very horny. She was not concerned about time and I had to mention that we should finish up when we were well overdue.

Yamada’s girls offer a lot of variety, keep an open mind and enjoy the experience.

I hope she does bang hard for every one^^

jimiuk
20-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Would be interested in seeing her but Yamada doesn't send me pics as requested....what am I supposed to do?

yamada
20-08-2012, 11:35 PM

powerfull CIZCO!!!!!

yamada
20-08-2012, 11:36 PM

She does CIMSW girl^^

yamada
27-08-2012, 11:25 PM

babysitter look after my balls too^^

yamada
28-08-2012, 04:23 PM

CIMSW with Cizco^^

SpankyTheMonkey
28-08-2012, 04:53 PM
With a talent like that, she can route my packets anytime! (boom tish!) Geddit? Cizco == Cisco?

yamada
29-08-2012, 05:30 PM
CIMSW with Cizco^^

freshjive
30-08-2012, 07:59 AM
With a talent like that, she can route my packets anytime! (boom tish!)
Geddit? Cizco == Cisco?

No i don't. But perhaps she will be able to handle my broadcast storm with her 'spanking tree.'

yamada
02-10-2012, 05:16 PM

1 hour 350
2hour 600

make an appointment by sms to 0421225572

yamada

yamada
03-10-2012, 04:36 PM
1 hour 350
2hour 600

yamada

yamada
03-10-2012, 11:39 PM
1 hour 350
2hour 600

yamada

yamada
07-10-2012, 11:34 PM
$350 for 1hour
$600 for 2 hours

make an booking by sms to 0421225572

to see photos contact to ph0421225572@yahoo.com

yamada
08-10-2012, 02:28 PM
$350 for 1hour
$600 for 2 hours

yamada
09-10-2012, 02:26 AM
$350 for 1hour
$600 for 2 hours

yamada
09-10-2012, 02:02 PM
$350 for 1hour
$600 for 2 hours

yamada
10-10-2012, 03:38 AM
1Hour $350
2Hours $600

any quetion and make an appointment by SMS to ph0421225572.

yamada
11-10-2012, 12:48 PM
$350 for 1hour
$600 for 2 hours