PDA

View Full Version : Current Miso Honey Ladies

BigChunkOLove
14-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Thought I'd give a quick overview of the current Miso Honey ladies if anyone is interested:

Ladies I've seen:

Natasha (Thai) Mid-30s (looks younger, late20s?)...Nice body great boobs, likes kissing (no tongue), good service, enthusiastic shag, part PSE, part GFE 8.5/10 :cool2:

(* More info on Natasha from other punters if you do a SEARCH here.)

Sophie (Korean)...Mmmm beautiful, friendly lady, mid-20s, smallish but nice boobs, nice personality, makes you feel relaxed and a nice shag GFE 8.5/10 :love:

Ladies I've seen in intro (sooo MY perceptions only!)

Nikki (Nationality not sure maybe Thai ? or an Asian mix ?)..looks hot...nice body...but a little wary based on the personality displayed in intro. Could be a bit cold ? I could be wrong :question:

Clare, (Korean) good looking, friendly early-mid 20s. Would be worth a try I reckon. :smile:

Unnamed lady (don't remember name, Korean), mid-20ish, looks good but not outstanding, got the feeling service would be mechanical, not terribly enthusiatic in the meet. :grimace:

BB, (Korean) another mid-20s, good looking but not outstanding lady, seen her working at Asian Star too...a bit more friendly looking than the Unnamed one above but didn't arouse much interest in me. :grimace:

(Not to be confused with another (lovely) BB who was at MH earlier this year..looking forward to her return at Christmas :) )

And..Sunni (Korean) (Another Sunni)...haven't been introduced to this lady. :question:

Happy Punting!

:D

spiral
14-08-2012, 01:04 PM
I saw Nikki and she is indeed Thai.
She was acommodating and at the end she got a little loud telling me to come with her. :)
It was a good punt.

I think I have seen Natasha in the past and she is Thai/Russian mix.. .very PSE from memory.

BigChunkOLove
14-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Ah yeah, I just came back to add the "Russian" part to Natasha, so you saved me the edit man! lol. Thanks for the info re: Nikki. Glad she turned out to be good !

scrim57
14-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Saw Claire the other day, amazing service, great English, lovely body. Recommended.

spiral
14-08-2012, 03:05 PM
I wish MH had a website. Each time we go we should ask so they might give in and do one :)

belial
14-08-2012, 04:29 PM
And..Sunni (Korean) (Another Sunni)...haven't been introduced to this lady. :question:

I think I seen her before a few months back. She was nice.

Julzplayz
14-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Is Clare the same wl as bora that frequents as?

barcasb
14-08-2012, 08:47 PM
good thread!!!!

scrim57
23-08-2012, 07:36 PM

not sure shes back in syd now.

spiral
23-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Bora is at LuvAsian on Gold Coast right now. I haven't seen her on this visit but she is amazing.

Julzplayz
24-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Yep she's good. Thnx I'll go c her

spiral
26-08-2012, 09:26 PM

Why do you think Clare and Bora are the same person? Does she often use different names?

spiral
26-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Anyone seen the new rotation of girls at MH? Any good?

Julzplayz
26-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Haha
Don't they all?
Coco= honey
Mary = Sam
Etc etc
Dunno y

BigChunkOLove
26-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Anyone seen the new rotation of girls at MH? Any good?

There's little Coco, Monica, Kelly, Yuna, Mimi, Lucky, can't remember the other one.... Mimi seemed pretty hot, haven't been with Coco this time but she's usually pretty good. Lucky is just the sweetest thing... :love:

belial
28-08-2012, 09:27 AM
There's little Coco, Monica, Kelly, Yuna, Mimi, Lucky, can't remember the other one....

Think I punted with Kelly, maybe or it might have been the other one. I know it started with K or C or something. I was pretty drunk.

It wasn't that good I didn't get a BJ and she asked me "are you cumming babe" about a minute after i stuck it in her. But I did pay for 2 shots so maybe she was trying to rush me along. I only ended up getting 1 off because I wasn't feeling it and I kept getting leg cramps due to not drinking enough water before i got drunk.

She told me they start at 10am and she'd had a busy day with many men coming in and "boom boom boom all day long" and it was about 9-10pm when I got there so I don't really judge her for not being the greatest if she'd been getting pounded for 12 hours straight at that stage. They work these girls pretty hard.

dr wankenstein
28-08-2012, 09:19 PM
But I did pay for 2 shots so maybe she was trying to rush me along. I only ended up getting 1 off because I wasn't feeling it and I kept getting leg cramps due to not drinking enough water before i got drunk.

Did you ask for your money back?

belial
29-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Did you ask for your money back?

No? Do you think I should have? I know I paid for 45 minutes with 2 shots but it's my own fault for not getting them off, I just wasn't that into it because I was too drunk. I was fingering/fucking her the entire time but I couldn't really feel much and needed a HJ to finish. I only had 3 minutes left when I came so there was little chance of me recovering and getting another shot off during that time.

dr wankenstein
29-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Perhaps not ask for your money back, at the very least return at your next convenience and demand the shot you paid for.

I think they would be most understanding and accommodating, security would not beat the shit out of you.

Let me know how that goes.

belial
31-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Let me know how that goes.

Honestly. I don't pay them to fuck. I pay them to leave.

Julzplayz
04-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Bora is the same lady as Claire
And yeah pretty sure depends on shop as to which name she uses.

need1
07-09-2012, 11:05 PM
nice thread, thanks :)

BigChunkOLove
08-09-2012, 04:43 AM
This week...

Candy (Korean) - 24, slim, taller, long straight hair, c-cup, was there about a month ago, only til Sunday. Friendly lady nice GFE.

Joey (Korean) - mid-20s, long curvy hair, attractive, bit of body fat but nice to touch, nice D boobs, (reminded me a bit of "Jamie" appearance-wise), Flirty, friendly personality, service started well but then a bit rushed. A bit too chatty for me ;)

Hopefully I haven't got these two mixed up with names...

Vivienne (Taiwan) - mid-20s, like a Taiwanese version of Candy appearance wise although I'd say Candy is better looking. Don't know what her service is like. Seemed pretty friendly.

Charnelle (Korean) - mid-20s, long light brown hair, smaller physique (but not tiny), probably a C cup. Nice looking (not outstanding), seemed friendly enough.

The other name I heard mentioned is "Angie" but didn't get to meet her...

Good luck!

spiral
08-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Nice info BigChunkOfLove. You have done well.

BigChunkOLove
08-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Nice info BigChunkOfLove. You have done well.

Cheers mate, happy punting!

spiral
09-09-2012, 01:03 PM
4 girls in the line up.

vivienne - Taiwanese. Tallish, slim. Looks very sexy.

? - Another tallish girl with a hot body. Korean I think.

Angie - Slim, tight body. Looked Thai but I could be wrong - she had darker skin. Probably B cups.

Joey - Korean. Shorty then others (150cm maybe). Cute. Curvy. She held both my hands during the introduction and lingered the longest.
It is more important to have a connection rather than just go for looks.

So I chose Joey. Don't get me wrong, she is not ugly - she is very cute.

She gave me some mouthwash in the shower.
Fake C/D cups. Really nice personality.
A few kisses here and there.
CBJ was actually quite good. Good suction.
She seemed a little loose, or maybe I am too small :)
Cowgirl and missionary was the order of the day.
The best part was missionary where I was slamming her hard and seeing those tits jumping up and down (my favourite thing).

Had a nice chat afterwards and then the buzzer went.

Overall a pretty good session. I would return and try some doggie next time as her ass looked wuite good.

BigChunkOLove
09-09-2012, 04:47 PM
4 girls in the line up.

? - Another tallish girl with a hot body. Korean I think.

Probably Candy, she left today so there'll be a new girl.

Angie - Slim, tight body. Looked Thai but I could be wrong - she had darker skin. Probably B cups.

Yep she is Thai.

Two others were Nana and Kelly both of whom have been there before I'm pretty sure.

moneymaker
11-09-2012, 11:29 PM
Anyone tried Kelly or Vivienne before? They looked so damn hot. :love:

spiral
12-09-2012, 08:49 AM
Did you see them in the intro? Who did you go with?

moneymaker
13-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Yes, I saw them at intro of course.

I went with Nana before, she has a super nice big tits and slim body however the service was a bit rushed. I would not try her again.

Anyone tried Kelly or Vivienne before?

barcasb
13-09-2012, 10:00 PM
can anyone here tell me the price for 30mins at miso honey??????????

spiral
14-09-2012, 07:16 AM
30 mins is now $130 . Price has increased recently.

moneymaker
15-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Anyone tried Kelly or Kristin before???

FangBanger
24-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Since I was Lucky enough to turn up and meet all 6 girls I thought it was my turn to introduce this weeks ladies.

I think they were all K girls except maybe Krystal who might've been thai I'm thinkin (don't quote me on that)

All like they were in their early to mid 20's...nobody was drop dead gorgeous but they were all nice enough lookin.

I took Krystal a few days ago and while she was short and cute which is how I like them but her service was only average. She has a cute smile and probably about a B cup.

The other ladies I remember were Julie and Bella (unfortunately not the same hot Bella who was there in July)

There was a lady who I asked her name twice when she introduced but still didn't understand it (probably the best lookin though)

One lady who was not as memorable as the others and forgot her name

Then there was Lucky who gave me the best entrance and hey since I was Lucky enough to see all ladies I figured it was an omen.

Took her for an hour and started off slow with some cuddles and light kisses. Then she got into it more and provided some nice DFK and lots of kissing around the ears and neck.

HBJ was pretty damn good and her tits were big enough to provide a bit of a tit fuck.

Did her in missionary on the side of the bed for a bit and then pushed her in and got in a bit deeper. Asked her on top where she started to really go for it and provide a bit more DFK. Sat up with her still on top and then she rode me on the side of the bed until I came and she apparently said she came with me.

Said she really liked me so can't guarantee she always does DFK without a tip.

Finished up with a cuddle and shower and left.

Best part was probably the HBJ. Only complaint was she seemed a bit looser then most ladies I've done in there. (or perhaps I'm just too small, who knows and who cares :) )

All in all though I'd go back for another visit before she leaves

BigChunkOLove
24-09-2012, 10:07 PM
Since I was Lucky enough to turn up and meet all 6 girls I thought it was my turn to introduce this weeks ladies.

I think they were all K girls except maybe Krystal who might've been thai I'm thinkin (don't quote me on that)

All like they were in their early to mid 20's...nobody was drop dead gorgeous but they were all nice enough lookin.

Nice work mate. I saw all six too and agree no real standouts but nice enough. Liked the look of Krystal, though may give her a miss now after your report. I went with Sunni who's been there a few times. She's put on a little bit of weight but more to hold on to I guess. Has nice boobs, is an enthusiastic shag and friendly lady.

spiral
25-09-2012, 07:49 AM
There is a girl called Lotus at Asian Star right now who also works at Miso under the name of Bella but I don't know if it the same hot Bella you are talking about.

FangBanger
25-09-2012, 06:44 PM
It could be the same girl. The website advertises Lotus as young, beautiful and busty. Don't know about size 6 though. This girl was stacked to the point of larger than DD though so I doubt she'd be size 6 with a bust like that. Not sure if you saw her and can confirm if it sounds like the same person?

spiral
25-09-2012, 07:12 PM
I have seen Lotus before. She is not size 6, more like 8. She does have very large breasts. They are fake but they are soft. She is a fairly quiet girl.
She is from Melbourne.

FangBanger
25-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Thanks mate. Sounds like that is the one.

scrim57
28-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Lexi recommended.

Poonda Bear
29-09-2012, 05:55 AM
What are the current 30 and 60 min rates?

Seeing they haven't published a website, you're guidance is much appreciated!

BigChunkOLove
29-09-2012, 07:35 AM
What are the current 30 and 60 min rates?

Seeing they haven't published a website, you're guidance is much appreciated!

130/230

+1 for Lexi too :D

Don't know how she'll hold up though, she said she's doing a 6 week stint there! :startle:

BigChunkOLove
05-10-2012, 12:47 AM
New ladies this week...saw 4 in the lineup...

Sugar...Korean early 20s...average build...boobs on the larger size, looked alright.

Tracy..Korean....mid 20s..maybe a lil older...done a few stints there...average build..bit on the taller side...boobs not real big... always comes across as very friendly but i've never been with her...probably would be good.

Cookie...older lady..i think Korean ? Big boobs....shortish...a bit chunky...arse looks pretty good...but i suspect this is the same Cookie that was there a while back and got unfavourable reviews I seem to recall. Get the feeling to avoid this one..

Finally..

BB ...OMG....knew as soon as I saw her I had to see her...Korean..early 20s...petite body...very sweet face n big eyes...nice boobs...not sure but could be fakies...but still nice...gives off the impression of being sweet n shy but knows what she's doing...very enjoyable!

Happy punting!

Poonda Bear
05-10-2012, 01:02 PM
This was my first time to Miso, but I was impressed with the lineup. Most places I normally fancy only one or two of the ladies, but I would have spent my hard earned on all five after the intro's.

You made a sound choice, I went for Tracy myself http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2464-Tracy-Miso-Honey&p=45968#post45968

FangBanger
05-10-2012, 05:59 PM
BB's boobs are fake, she had em done 2 months ago...that's why they haven't softened up much and she plays with them so much. She looks like something straight out of anime cartoon with those big eyes and hot body. I haven't had a lady make me cum that fast in years.

This is her first time working as a WL and she said she was already tired on her first day and doesn't like drunk customers. I think she'll have a tiring and tough first weekend so I hope people don't ruin her lovely and cute attitude.

spiral
17-10-2012, 08:45 AM
Is today the day for new girls at Miso? Anyone seen them yet?

FangBanger
17-10-2012, 06:00 PM
I know names might not mean as much as booking details but here's what I took out of a phone call.

7 new ladies
Jackie and Tanya - Thai
Chinese don't remember name
Rest Korean - Cindy and Lexi were names I remember

Nobody sounded familiar to me and haven't tried any yet and not sure if I will because familiars are always better value for money

spiral
17-10-2012, 06:05 PM
I just went there and saw 4 girls in the lineup.
Nicole - Korean, bad English but very pretty and great body. Heaps of tattoos.
Nana - Korean, tallish, great body.
Cindy - Korean, tall and skinny. Cute, short hair.
?? I forgot the other girl.

I ended up choosing Nicole and it was difficult to communicate as her English was so bad and she was quiet so that usually ends up being an average session for me. Catbath and CBJ were average, she didn't really go deep enough. She lubed up which I don't like but I understand why they do it.
Cowgirl, missionary and doggie followed. During mish I tried to touch her clit but she didn't like it. Doggie was excellent and felt really tight.

FangBanger
17-10-2012, 06:17 PM
I guess the thai girls must be the nicest and hottest if they were unavailable. Now I'm a bit more interested.

Too bad about your booking. It's normally a 50/50 strike rate at miso I've found.

tab123
17-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Spiral - thanks for the honest review. How tall was cindy and does she have a cute face? Thanks.

Poonda Bear
18-10-2012, 09:26 AM
I just went there and saw 4 girls in the lineup.
Nicole - Korean, bad English but very pretty and great body. Heaps of tattoos.

Tempting! Love a tight bodied 20 something with tattoos.

Thanks for the review!

spiral
18-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Spiral - thanks for the honest review. How tall was cindy and does she have a cute face? Thanks.

I wish I could remember. She might not have been tall but looked tall because she was slim. If I had to guess maybe 170cm but my memoery isn't as good as it used to be. Sorry if I am wrong.

belial
18-10-2012, 04:19 PM
I miss going to MH but I got a girlfriend about a month ago so I can't punt right now.

Well.... I could.

Blue-Marvel
18-10-2012, 04:46 PM
cindy isnt that tall, 150-160cm ish... but shes cute tho.
Lexy is tall, is nice.... she was there last week...
saw a few others... but did nothing for me...

Poonda Bear
20-10-2012, 01:07 AM
I miss going to MH but I got a girlfriend about a month ago so I can't punt right now.

Well.... I could.

You only live once :-)

You can ask a friend to work on your car, or you can pay a mechanic to do it properly. Same goes for your cock, whether you pay a WL or your mechanic is up to you.

belial
23-10-2012, 05:05 PM
7 new ladies
Jackie and Tanya - Thai
Chinese don't remember name
Rest Korean - Cindy and Lexi were names I remember

I went in there last night to have a punt. I saw 3 of the girls in the lineup. They look a little older or flabby kind of, I don't know. You'll know what I mean when you see them. They're not as tight and firm and perky as younger girls I guess.

I took Tanya for 30 mins.

Ended up in the room with the broken shower door (water damage) started with her giving me a catbath and rubbing her tits on my dick. Nice tits those. Gave me some sort of flicking my dick around with her hand kinda HJ like I don't even know what that was. CBJ was pretty good. She got on top of me and I pumped her for a while. Then I went to missionary to finish. She gave me a massage for the rest of my time. Quite a decent massage.

Tanya was 7/10
C possibly D cups with large nipples
HJ 5/10 I dunno what that was it was weird.
CBJ 9/10 great suction.
FS 7/10 I've had better but I've had worse. Wasn't that tight but I could at least feel something even with lube and covered.
GFE 2/10 Massage was good. But we didn't talk at all.

You only live once :-)

You can ask a friend to work on your car, or you can pay a mechanic to do it properly. Same goes for your cock, whether you pay a WL or your mechanic is up to you.

I caved. Too hard to stop punting. But thats is our little secret ok guys? Shhhhhhh :)

moneymaker
23-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Did you see the lady called Miho or Miko? She is super hot....

Poonda Bear
24-10-2012, 12:41 AM
I caved. Too hard to stop punting. But thats is our little secret ok guys? Shhhhhhh :)

Good for you :cool2: Just be sure you show your irl gf plenty of attention. I find my relationship has been at its best since I started punting. I'm more attentive and less selfish... and it's not guilt. Enjoy!

FangBanger
25-10-2012, 08:21 AM
Hey Gents. I saw Sophie last night and she seems doesn't seem to be reviewed yet so I'll add my bit.

Called up asking who was working and the lady said Sophie was the most popular which seemed right because i didn't see a review of her this week. I prebooked her for an hour to see what all the fuss was about.

Arrived there and she was fairly tall and pretty, korean, about a c cup and natural, good english.

Allowed kissing anywhere except on the lips. CBJ was decent, nothing to rave about but it's not my fave part of the service normally anyway.

I started out in missionary, then moved to cowgirl and moved into a sitting cowgirl. We both watched in the mirror in this position which was fantastic. The I got her up against the mirror in a standing doggie which was also good. She really took all positions as deep as I wanted with no resistance.

Did doggie on the bed again watching in the mirror and then back to missionary. I asked her if I could finish in doggie which she obliged and finished her off.

Had a quick chat and went for a piss and she invited me to join her in the shower where she soaped me up and washed me off and then a sneaky kiss on the lips when i left.

Overall it was a great session.

BigChunkOLove
01-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Post removed.

FangBanger
02-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Post removed.

spiral
02-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Good luck FangBanger. I wish you well. I hope she is also retired.

herecticx
02-11-2012, 09:23 PM
^ this lol

"Honey how was your day today?"

FangBanger
02-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Post removed.

BigChunkOLove
03-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Post Removed.

Julzplayz
04-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Big chunk of love.
Your comments yesterday were spot on! Very honest. How come you removed the post? This could save some poor sucker a lot of $$ and heartache!

BigChunkOLove
05-11-2012, 06:43 AM
Post removed.

tab123
05-11-2012, 08:08 PM
What were the comments about? Sounds interesting. Anyone please?

Julzplayz
05-11-2012, 08:24 PM
What were the comments about? Sounds interesting. Anyone please?[/

In essence, the methods working girls (devious or innocent ?????) to test you as a potential partner or to fleece you of your $$$.
It always ends the same, dosnt matter how much money you have, how nice a guy you are, how nice a girl they are, if they are top shelf or on the bottom shelf, the bullshit story they tell you about how well off they are back in Korea/Thailand / Vietnam , the bullshit story about being fucked over by someone or that they only started this work 12 months ago. The fact is that trust both ways always gets in the way and the other fact is they are sizing you up from the moment they meet you and if they figure you are smarter than them they will avoid you. They play to win. And win they will!
There are some great, fun, intelligent, interesting, funny, nice girls in the brothels. Treat it for what it is- fun!
From memory the post described the way the scenario plays out. It always starts out with small $$ and ends up with increasing demands and guilt trips...

Julzplayz
05-11-2012, 08:28 PM
And I guess the bottom line is there are no free lunches in this world

tab123
05-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Arghhh thanks mate. I'm with you. Great summary.

FangBanger
05-11-2012, 09:40 PM
What were the comments about? Sounds interesting. Anyone please?[/

In essence, the methods working girls (devious or innocent ?????) to test you as a potential partner or to fleece you of your $$$.
It always ends the same, dosnt matter how much money you have, how nice a guy you are, how nice a girl they are, if they are top shelf or on the bottom shelf, the bullshit story they tell you about how well off they are back in Korea/Thailand / Vietnam , the bullshit story about being fucked over by someone or that they only started this work 12 months ago. The fact is that trust both ways always gets in the way and the other fact is they are sizing you up from the moment they meet you and if they figure you are smarter than them they will avoid you. They play to win. And win they will!
There are some great, fun, intelligent, interesting, funny, nice girls in the brothels. Treat it for what it is- fun!
From memory the post described the way the scenario plays out. It always starts out with small $$ and ends up with increasing demands and guilt trips...

I removed my posts in an attempt to keep this thread about what it's meant to be about. Never thought anyone would even reply to my post and I guess it makes me naive when it's comes to internet forums. I understand and agree with what you have wrote but it's not just working ladies who think the way you describe them. More than 50% of women think that way. We are bank machines and they are a piece of meat to fuck. Tell us something we don't already know. It's what i'd call common knowledge.

Hopefully this thread is not ruined for the people who just wanted to read a thread about their favourite spot that doesn't have a website and I'm sorry if I started the downfall of a good chat between a couple of dudes.

Julzplayz
05-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Kkkk
Good point!

herecticx
06-11-2012, 10:43 AM
@FangBanger

It had to be said mate. Good on Ya

It is what it is.

spiral
10-11-2012, 10:21 PM
Anyone seen the new rotation of girls at Miso?

flamingmoose
11-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Honey looked alright, as did Leeanne (or some name like that). Leeanne's hot ass helped me decide. Early 20's, could pass for about 19, braces, probably C cup, cheeky, quirky personality. Played out the "naughty student" fantasy in my head...hey that's just me! but she invokes that kind of thing IMO.. Bit of light kissing, catbath, CBJ, then moved to standing BJ where she was quite impressive with some nice deep throat action and light facefucking. On to mish where she took a good pounding like a champ and a good chat afterwards. 8/10. Both Koreans BTW, Honey looks more GFE. Think the new ladies arrive this Wednesday?

beast1u
12-11-2012, 01:44 AM
Dammit I was in the city in the mood for a punt, but instead of driving to Miso's I went to Cleo's. GOD what a waste of time that was! Saw something like 5 or 6 "ladies" and they were all old fat and wrinkly...and they want $160 for the half! WTF?!
The door b*tch even had the nerve to say "Oh you're just having a looksies?" I didn't wanna be rude but...yeah, no I wasn't having a looksies I'm just not gonna hand over hard earned cash for those fat uglies!

Turned me off so much I drove straight home.

SillyK2
12-11-2012, 10:56 AM
Dammit I was in the city in the mood for a punt, but instead of driving to Miso's I went to Cleo's. GOD what a waste of time that was! Saw something like 5 or 6 "ladies" and they were all old fat and wrinkly...and they want $160 for the half! WTF?!
The door b*tch even had the nerve to say "Oh you're just having a looksies?" I didn't wanna be rude but...yeah, no I wasn't having a looksies I'm just not gonna hand over hard earned cash for those fat uglies!

That is exactly the attitude I received last time when I visited...
It's sad to see staff with that kind of attitude especially in this industry, it puts people off from going back for a second opinion..

beast1u
12-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Post is deleted.

beast1u
14-11-2012, 12:23 AM
Post is deleted.

Alcoanno
14-11-2012, 03:03 PM

Stay away from Cleo's. I had the worst experience ever in that place. Even the dodgy cracker girls in SC Appartments have better attitudes than the bitches in that place, and it's not like they are supermodels. I am suprised that it is still in business after all these years of bad service and ugly women.

spiral
14-11-2012, 07:25 PM
I just went to Miso today.
Saw 4 girls in the lineup.
Lucky - cute, size 8.
Christine/Kristin - tallish, slim, big fake tits, pretty.
Sorry I can't remeber the other two names.

I chose Lucky. She is really cheeky and so friendly.
CBJ has so much eye contact. During the whole sessions there was so much eye contact - it is just so sexy when she does that.

moneymaker
17-11-2012, 08:31 AM

scrim57
18-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Coco thumbs up.

Julzplayz
23-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Any standouts this week?
Thanks in advance.
Also any recommendations at luv asian in current rotation?

FangBanger
04-12-2012, 11:30 PM
Thanks for letting me finish the audition after the buzzer went off Kelly. You're a great lady and super sexy ;)

spiral
05-12-2012, 06:22 PM
I haven't been to Miso Honey in a while so I popped in there.
I saw a few girls in the intro:
Clara - very cute Korean. Probably size 7ish. White skin. Nice size tits (maybe C+) and they are soft and felt real.
Sarah - another good looking Korean girl. A little slimmer than Clara.
Yuri - petite, skinny.
Sunny - a little larger if you like that.

I chose Clara as she had the best intro and my thought was most likely to have a good session.

Clara is from Melbourne and has been here for 5 years so her English is good.
Here tits are soft and felt real but soemtimes you can't tell.
She spent a lot of time on the cat bath and at each nipple.
CBJ was damn good from her. Deepish and variety.
She liked looking in the mirror. Here eye contact could be better though.

I asked her to stop and then to swicth to missionary but she asked if I wanted to try something different.
She pulled the condom off and she lay down and guided my cock between her beautiful tits.
She encouraged me to fuck her.
It didn't take long for me to spurt my load and I could see it dribbling down from here chest towards her throat.

A nice girl. I didn't get to fuck her but the experience was still great.
Maybe next time I will have sex.

I don't know if she will do this for everyone so if you do see her make sure you don't mention this review.

AHLUNGOR
07-12-2012, 08:51 PM
Coco thumbs up.

Hi Brother Scrim57,

Congratulations for turning Blue and becoming Super Fans.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
07-12-2012, 08:54 PM
I asked her to stop and then to swicth to missionary but she asked if I wanted to try something different.
She pulled the condom off and she lay down and guided my cock between her beautiful tits.
She encouraged me to fuck her.
It didn't take long for me to spurt my load and I could see it dribbling down from here chest towards her throat.

A nice girl. I didn't get to fuck her but the experience was still great.
Maybe next time I will have sex.

I don't know if she will do this for everyone so if you do see her make sure you don't mention this review.

Hi Mate,

Nice report, thanks for sharing, just one thing, you said you didn't get to fuck her, but you did brother, it's called tits fucking, I will be happy to do that to most WLs if their tits are big enough. Just love that visual stimulations rather than pulling out a flooded condom from down there where I didn't get to see how I filled it up.............haha

So I take it this Miso Honey is a FS shop?

Cheers

:smile:

spiral
07-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Yep FS shop

gpeck80
08-12-2012, 07:51 PM
There is a BELLA who advertises on "jatz" and says she works out of spring hill luxury apartment. Same one ? On the page it also refers to her as "rita".

http://cracker.com.au/spring-hill-brisbane-city-4000/erotic/escorts-adult-services/parttime-independent-escort-rita-new-to-brisbane-parttime-independent-escort-rita-new-to-brisb/403726787/advert.htm?keywords=lets+enjoy+each&search=true&return=1&pageno=1

spiral
27-01-2013, 09:14 AM
I saw 6 girls in the lineup.
I chose Christine as she had the best intro.
Other girls from memory (Kelly, Amy, sorry can't rememebr the others)
I would rate the current girls as average in looks.
Sometimes you get a lot of stunners.

Christine is Korean, mid 20's. fake D's.
She is size 6-7'ish and has a long torso (ie. between her hips and neck).

She was quite friendly and chatty and enjoyed a laugh.
Catbath and CBJ were longer than usual for a parlour. She didn't object to me feeling her tits and pussy.
A little cowgirl followed which wasn't anything special.
On to mish with a little moaning.
I switched to doggie where I finshed off.

For a parlour is was above average and satisfied its intended purpose.

flamingmoose
27-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Saw Amy, Korean young and sweet looking, lovely tight slim body, awesome nubile tits, didn't mind a feel. Bit of a Princess attitude though which was a bit of a turn-off. Few of the other ladies looked pretty good, some new faces, though Clara has been there a few times.

FangBanger
28-01-2013, 08:48 PM
I think christine was actually kristy spiral? i saw her in the line up and she fits your description. i wish i had of gave her a go because coco didn't provide as good of a service as she has in the past. christine/kristy and coco are definitely the two best lookin there at the moment IMO though. clara is also decent because having HAB with real tits that big is quite a good change from 95% of them having hard fake ones.

not that i don't like big tits real or fake. it's just something different which is nice :)

HoldenLS1
29-01-2013, 10:33 AM
i wish i had of gave her a go because coco didn't provide as good of a service as she has in the past. christine/kristy and coco are definitely the two best lookin there at the moment IMO though. clara is also decent because having HAB with real tits that big is quite a good change from 95% of them having hard fake ones.

not that i don't like big tits real or fake. it's just something different which is nice :)

Is that the cute little korean pock rocket coco??
Saw her at LA a few weeks ago, great service even though she was tired.If it's her sounds like that'd be the problem though mate, just a little worn out!!
And what's the go with this joint still having no website and roster???!! Very irritating!!

FangBanger
29-01-2013, 12:22 PM
Is that the cute little korean pock rocket coco??
Saw her at LA a few weeks ago, great service even though she was tired.If it's her sounds like that'd be the problem though mate, just a little worn out!!
And what's the go with this joint still having no website and roster???!! Very irritating!!

yeah that's coco. i wasn't saying her service was bad.

she's just spoilt me a little more in the past. still a great chick.

HoldenLS1
29-01-2013, 02:54 PM
yeah that's coco. i wasn't saying her service was bad.

she's just spoilt me a little more in the past. still a great chick.

Damn, that's why they need a website haha!! I would've gone to see her!

Agreed, she's a really nice girl - very cute and friendly :)

spiral
29-01-2013, 07:30 PM
Yes Christine could be Kristy. Sometimes hard to understand. I even asked twice lol. I have seen Coco the pocket rocket before although the last time I saw her the service was a little lower than normal. I've also seen Clara before and she is a babe.

spiral
29-01-2013, 07:33 PM
Oh I remember another girl in the lineup called Kim.

ILoveAsianBabes
04-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Service there is rather avaerage now ... You will be lucky to find a pair of natural tits there too.

brustar
06-02-2013, 06:33 AM
There's little Coco, Monica, Kelly, Yuna, Mimi, Lucky, can't remember the other one.... Mimi seemed pretty hot, haven't been with Coco this time but she's usually pretty good. Lucky is just the sweetest thing... :love:

Is Yuna the same Yuna who used to work at GTM2?

catlicker
07-02-2013, 10:27 PM
Is Yuna the same Yuna who used to work at GTM2?

whats gtm2 stand for bro??

keepcon
08-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Green Tea massage (Salisbury shop)

catlicker
10-02-2013, 10:53 PM
Green Tea massage (Salisbury shop)

ahhh, thanks bro. so maybe a ml to wl then...:)

brownwallaby
11-02-2013, 12:42 AM
they all use aliases, when they change shop they'll change alias. Una still works at gtm2

spiral
16-02-2013, 04:43 PM
I went to MH and saw Crystal. She is a short, slim Malaysian girl. Small B cup breasts with big nipples.
Fairly talkative before and after but during she was very quiet.
Other girls in the line up I can remember are Nana, Kate, Yumi.
Change over this Wednesday.

Poonda Bear
20-02-2013, 01:02 AM
I went to MH and saw Crystal. She is a short, slim Malaysian girl. Small B cup breasts with big nipples.
Fairly talkative before and after but during she was very quiet.
Other girls in the line up I can remember are Nana, Kate, Yumi.
Change over this Wednesday.

Saw her also, I didn't get a chance to get my 1hr massage at Ocean then 30mins at Miso finish (about $180 for 90mins all up). So I asked for 45mins with a massage at the start. Massage was more like 30mins of caressing then a hurried finish when we noticed the time. She was very friendly, lovely and talkative. Very attractive but not the quality service I've been getting used to at Miso.

paokoras
20-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Saw her also, I didn't get a chance to get my 1hr massage at Ocean then 30mins at Miso finish (about $180 for 90mins all up). So I asked for 45mins with a massage at the start. Massage was more like 30mins of caressing then a hurried finish when we noticed the time. She was very friendly, lovely and talkative. Very attractive but not the quality service I've been getting used to at Miso.

Miso standards not as good as it used to be... Wonder why!

flamingmoose
28-02-2013, 12:21 AM
I agree....

Poonda Bear
28-02-2013, 04:44 AM
Miso standards not as good as it used to be... Wonder why!

Why? I've always been happy there? I'd like to know why you're not happy?

spiral
05-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Just went to MH and saw Clare.
When I heard there was a Clare at MH I thought - great Bora is back. But it wasn't :(
Clare is skinny, maybe a little too skinny for my tastes but still a great body. Small A cup tits with big nipples.
She does things slowly, CBJ was slow, cowgirl was slow. Having said that, I did quite like it slow for a change.
Doggie was really good and finished in mish.
Saw other girls in the line up - Natasha (Thai/Russian mix with big tits) and two others which I can't remember.
New rotation of girls tomorrow.

nihonlover
07-03-2013, 10:39 PM
VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH CANDY - currently at MH

I saw Candy today and paid for 45 mins. We just got going on the bed after my shower and after a fair bit of hugging and caressing I sat her up and tried to kiss around her tits and nipples. She kept shielding her nipples with her arms and wouldn't let me play with them. I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing. She kept doing it. She had been kissing me a little on my shoulders and chest, but there was no effort put into it. A similar thing happened to me last time at MH where the girl was really cold, un-responsive and very picky about how I touched her. Her kissing was so bad, and when she continued to not let me kiss her on the tits, I said stop and to call the madam.

The madam said because I had been in there 15 mins by now that I had to pay $50 to see another lady for half an hour, or I could have a $60 refund. I put all my clothes back on and went to the reception and we argued about it for about 20 mins. She said I should have asked her in the beginning if it was OK to kiss the girl on the body. WTF!! I said I was paying for a sexual service and that kissing or playing with nipples was not kinky, dangerous or unusual. I wasn't asking for un-protected BJ or sex, or anal. She wouldn't budge an inch and I left with only $60.

I'm tired of the shit service I keep receiving at MH. The girls USED to be really good. They went out of their way to give you a good GF experience, but these days many of them are real princesses and have so much attitude and don't really make any effort to please.

Candy 0/10

beast1u
07-03-2013, 11:39 PM
Damn that sucks..sorry to hear about the failed punt, happens to the best of us.
Thanks for the warning though, hopefully next one will be better :)

BrainSex
08-03-2013, 12:59 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

bill62
08-03-2013, 08:29 AM
Cool, this is why I love this site. keeeping the girls honest and saving us money from bad punts. God I hate brisbanes punting scene. it just sucks compared to sydney.

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH CANDY - currently at MH

I saw Candy today and paid for 45 mins. We just got going on the bed after my shower and after a fair bit of hugging and caressing I sat her up and tried to kiss around her tits and nipples. She kept shielding her nipples with her arms and wouldn't let me play with them. I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing. She kept doing it. She had been kissing me a little on my shoulders and chest, but there was no effort put into it. A similar thing happened to me last time at MH where the girl was really cold, un-responsive and very picky about how I touched her. Her kissing was so bad, and when she continued to not let me kiss her on the tits, I said stop and to call the madam.

The madam said because I had been in there 15 mins by now that I had to pay $50 to see another lady for half an hour, or I could have a $60 refund. I put all my clothes back on and went to the reception and we argued about it for about 20 mins. She said I should have asked her in the beginning if it was OK to kiss the girl on the body. WTF!! I said I was paying for a sexual service and that kissing or playing with nipples was not kinky, dangerous or unusual. I wasn't asking for un-protected BJ or sex, or anal. She wouldn't budge an inch and I left with only $60.

I'm tired of the shit service I keep receiving at MH. The girls USED to be really good. They went out of their way to give you a good GF experience, but these days many of them are real princesses and have so much attitude and don't really make any effort to please.

Candy 0/10

spiral
10-03-2013, 04:20 PM
Was at MH on Friday.
Currently lineup is Amy (Thai), rest Koreans Kerry (or Kelly), Coco, Candy, Honey and Clara.

I chose Clara and she told me she is there only the weekend.
I've seen Clara before and she is good. nice big tits that look and feel real.
She is really cheeky and funny girl.
Sex was great with her and I would definitely see her again.

flamingmoose
10-03-2013, 11:47 PM
Had Coco, Honey, Amy & Clara in the lineup. Have seen Clara before and didn't really click with her.. (sometimes "cheeky" can come across as smartass and taking the piss..but maybe I was just having a bad night...) I digress.... The other 3 all looked alright..Honey probably looked the friendliest..the other two with a bit of a "harder" edge but quite sexy. Went with Coco. Shes a NEW Coco, not "little" Coco whom MH regulars will probably know well. New Coco is quite tall, probably about 5'6 or 7, nice but small tits (bout an A Cup). Not super-friendly but pleasant enough. Service was straight down to business with quite a good catbath, CBJ had a nice sucking action and she got on top and rode me very nicely. Mish was OK and then to doggie to finish. Pretty standard but enjoyable experience. She didn't offer a massage with the time left and wasn't really a cuddler so we just chatted. I'd doubt I'd see her again as I'd probably prefer to try other ladies. A 6.5-7 experience for me. Looks: 7-7.5 Friendliness/Attitude 6-6.5

FangBanger
11-03-2013, 09:16 PM
Was at MH on Friday.
Currently lineup is Amy (Thai), rest Koreans Kerry (or Kelly), Coco, Candy, Honey and Clara.

I chose Clara and she told me she is there only the weekend.
I've seen Clara before and she is good. nice big tits that look and feel real.
She is really cheeky and funny girl.
Sex was great with her and I would definitely see her again.

Clara was really nice to me as well. I'd say she is worth the price of admission.

gpeck80
12-03-2013, 12:33 AM
Having recently returned from a happy couple of weeks Sydney punting, yeah Sydney is great. The girls r cheaper and more varied. I highly recommend Chinatown for some Azn strange.

macuser
25-03-2013, 12:37 AM
tried miso - was soso i'd say

spiral
05-04-2013, 11:58 AM
Just rang MH today. New round of girls started on Wednesday.
Chloe, Bibi, Nina, Sunny, Rocky(?) - Korean
Bella - Thai

Anyone seen these girls yet?

I think I've seen Bibi before. Sunny is a common name too but there are too many of them.

spiral
05-04-2013, 03:57 PM
I decided to pop in to MH.
Lineup Saw Bibi, Mina (not Nina as I mentioned in previous post) and Bella.

Bella is a tall thin Thai but just didn't look right to me.
Mina is tall and slim - pretty hot body.
BiBi shorter Korean. I chose Bibi due to her having the best introduction.

Real small tits with big nipples. Lovely to suck on.
Fucking in mish she spreads her legs and pulls her knees down to her shoulders. It was a great sight.
English good, from Melbourne.

marc
05-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Why is there no good places like this near CBd ??

Pachila
14-04-2013, 11:36 AM
Anyone has visited MH recently? Any recommendation? Any girls provide GFE with DFK there??

jiveturkey
14-04-2013, 06:35 PM
Anyone has visited MH recently? Any recommendation? Any girls provide GFE with DFK there??

Visited twice in the last month. Good looking girls on offer but dominated by Korean. When i went there was maybe one tall thin chinese lady and one thai on offer.

As for gfe im not too sure what you define gfe as but you'd have to ask when you got there or ring up and dfk too.

Poonda Bear
04-06-2013, 05:20 PM
In the lineup today...

Sasha
Tall, slim size 6, hair highlights, nice modified C rack, face 8/10

Jasmine
Slim size 6, shy, friendly, cute looks, face 7.5/10

Sarah
Slim size 6, decent rack, face wasn't memorable but probably a 7/10

Tina
Slim but great curves size 6-8, tanned skin, perfect modified D rack (best on memory). Face 6.5/10, but made up for with a great body.

All girls seemed Korean to me, which I prefer anyway, best track record so far.

I picked Tina based on her rack, she was probably the eldest of the group, claiming 26, which is believable, except for just under the eyes.
Tina put on a great performance, similar to Kim of past visits, but not as PSE, more like a girl who knows what we wants. She encouraged plenty of touching, no pussy play, and firmly guided my hands all over her body, but didn't mind when I took my own track. Good CBJ which was hard to concentrate on from all the touching, and she had spun around for a 69 view. We got on well, we she let me take a few liberties when she got into it, but I don't think it would normally be on the menu.

When we got down she made all the moves, sideways first, then the best reverse cowgirl I've had, with a little bit of purposeful choking from her via her shoulder. She felt like she may have been building to something real so I took her mish to give her a decent length and massage her g spot, just as the phone rang. 30 minutes went too quick with this girl. She let me finish in doggie, which she took quite well, but still firm. Perfect.

Sitting here writing this is making me think about going back again! This time for 45, unless you're expecting a massage.

Poonda

AZNELITE88
03-07-2013, 11:06 PM
Thanks. Nice overview

spiral
30-08-2013, 09:11 AM
Not much reviews for Miso Honey lately. I better add one to start it off again.

I popped in to Miso honey and saw 6 girls in the lineup.
Mostly Korean girls. One had an accept which sounded like Singaporean (not sure).
Names that I can remember were Tina, Nana, Vicky, ShaSha (I think) - can't recall the rest.
Wed 28/8 was the start of a 2 week shift.
Usually I go with the girl that gives the best vibe in the intro as you usually get better service.
Nothing really stood out in terms of "vibe" so I chose Tina.
Not skinny but no fat, huge tits (fake but soft on top as I found out later).
Shortish and her face was nice without being outstanding (cute enough).

The usualy shower took place and then on to the bed for the catbath.
I tried to touch her face but she quickly stopped this and I started to think this is going to be a horrible session.
She was friendly though and did like a bit of a chat.
CBJ followed which was average.
She hopped on cowgirl and to her credit she put some effort in.
She raised her knees and rode me which was great.
She initiated the move to missionary and didn't mind me pushing her legs up towards her head.
Some nice sounds and moans came out of her until completion.

Overall not too bad although I would want to try others before her again.