PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried CLUB 350 at chatswood?

abcgo
14-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Anyone tried CLUB 350 at chatswood? just called the receptionist told me there are two aussie girls available , $90 for half hour seems very good rate...

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Anyone tried CLUB 350 at chatswood? just called the receptionist told me there are two aussie girls available , $90 for half hour seems very good rate...

FS or massage??

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 06:13 PM
May be this is the sister shop to 8 Railway Parade Burwood , if so then it is a nude B2b massage shop

Any brother can confirm?

Papasan
14-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Yes - been there. It is a cauc RnT shop. Seen Rhiannon a few times there. Blonde Aussie MILF but has a nice bod. Allows some kissing (semi DFK) and I have had some luck too where she has allowed DATY on her shaven moot and deep fingering. Gets very wet - gives a good tug. Not pushed it beyond this but possible could be stepped up a notch.....

DeepImpact
14-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Whats the full address of this shop?

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 09:43 PM
Yes - been there. It is a cauc RnT shop. Seen Rhiannon a few times there. Blonde Aussie MILF but has a nice bod. Allows some kissing (semi DFK) and I have had some luck too where she has allowed DATY on her shaven moot and deep fingering. Gets very wet - gives a good tug. Not pushed it beyond this but possible could be stepped up a notch.....

Just one more question, the massage tables in this shop all have Two holes, right??

yutang
15-08-2012, 12:29 AM
I've been here once before. Nude b2b shop. Price was 150 for an hour, 140 for an hour after 8pm. Its on 350 Penshurst Road Chatswood. I heard from others that FS is on offer for $50 extra but I was not offered that. I would go back again, I was served by a young blonde uni student on a Tuesday night. Forgot her name, I think it was Fiona.

Travelmate
15-08-2012, 12:37 AM
I've been here once before. Nude b2b shop. Price was 150 for an hour, 140 for an hour after 8pm. Its on 350 Penshurst Road Chatswood. I heard from others that FS is on offer for $50 extra but I was not offered that. I would go back again, I was served by a young blonde uni student on a Tuesday night. Forgot her name, I think it was Fiona.

was the overall experience recommendable?

henry_lawson
15-08-2012, 11:10 AM
I understand that 350 has been granted a brothel licence, but this should be corroborated, and doesn't necessarily mean all the ML will do FS.
I've been a regular here since before it moved from Nelson Road when it tended to have more MILF types like its sadly closed cousin at 95 Rowe St Eastwood.

They mostly have attractive Caucasian ML with occasional Asian or darker skinned girls. Not many MILFs any more, but Rhiannon is probably in that category. She has a great natural bod and provides a great service. They all tend to really enjoy their work, and I like the ability to have a conversation that is often missing with ML who don't have great English.
Highly Recommended.

Chucky
15-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Yes, I've been here a couple of times - never gone any further than the massage and HJ but top quality girls and very clean too.

yutang
16-08-2012, 02:09 AM
Yes, overall experience recommendable. It is basically Masstige 8 but instead of hot Korean girls, think hot caucasians :) no CBJ though.

The girl I had on a Tuesday night was called Fiona I think and is recommended.

Place is very clean and good atmosphere/vibe.

If it wasn't too far out of the way in Chatswood, I would definitely go back more often.

@Ahlungor - yes, it has two holes!

Chucky
16-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Just one more question, the massage tables in this shop all have Two holes, right??

Yes, 2 hole massage table!

henry_lawson
18-08-2012, 12:29 AM
There is a lovely English girl there mid week at night - her name might be Melanie or Melissa. She doesn't do FS or BJ, but she is very pretty, has a fabulous body (size 10 say) and good company. The boobs are enhanced, but feel wonderful! Worth seeing.

Papasan
18-08-2012, 08:55 AM
I can't remember the prices now at this joint. But I do remember that they were a lot cheaper than all the other ones such as Michelles or Mistys and others. Some good Thai restaurants too in the area to try out after you have your massage.....

Midnight_Prowl
18-08-2012, 09:38 AM
I hv been here once too !!! I even posted my review in old forum... Good experience but, for the price u can get fs at 533.... After i had that thought never went back

henry_lawson
19-08-2012, 12:16 AM
I think price is about $150/hour. I'd had FS for an extra $50 once, and this price was offered by another ML who I now regret saying "next time" to as she's gone and she was a horny little minx too. The one you miss out on is the one you never catch up on.
Yes, this is more expensive than 533 etc down the road, but it's not an apples for apples comparison is it!

pablova
09-02-2013, 12:33 AM
I used to go here every now and then when there was a girl working there named Atlanta. I've since found out she doesn't work there anymore - anyone have any idea where she went?