PDA

View Full Version : Other Snow Lotus - Mico

Travelmate
18-03-2012, 11:58 AM
This is REPOST

I felt like a massage a making a phone call to Vicki, She told me Sophie and Mico is available.

Well I said, Travelmate will be there at 3pm with a booking with Miko. (Vicki recommends she is my cup of bubble-tea).

Ok. When I arrive the shop, everyone is busy. I was sitting in one of those most comfortable chair and have a rest. After about 10 minutes wait, Vicki leads me into the massage room and commencing her professional massage for me.
This is exactly what I need!! I chat with Vicki as usual as she is working on my tired body.

She ask Mico to come in after 30 minutes. "Please take care of this UGLY customer for me, he is a very demanding man and not easy to please!" What a good description of me!

Please give me a chance to describe this young beautiful girl.

YOUNG, ATTRACTIVE, but most importantly she CAN MASSAGE.

Mico is much more vocal than what I expect.
She has got a great body. 164cm, size 9, smooth skin, and definitely above C cup bust.

She is very playful, like to please and quite hard working compare with many other girls at her age.

For all cauc brothers, Mico is a very good English speaker, there is no problem in any form of communications.

I will highly recommend!

I am totally released after the visit.!