PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Existential blowjob challenge: contestant 448, Ayumi.

toomuch
27-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Today started sensationally. Pure and clean.

By 8 am, I've had a great sex with my really quite gorgeous girlfriend and am in the surf at Bondi.

Good coffee and breakfast waits.

And it only gets better; GF has stuff to do today, and I'm left on my own. A free man amongst the manacled.

So what do I do?
Plan something special for dinner? Book a romantic weekend away for us?

Nope, not me. I'm immediately searching the net looking for a BBBJ queen. Like straight away. The moment the door closed behind her. I wasn't even horny. I just wanted.

It almost goes without saying, but obviously, I am a scumbag. I must be. There is no other explanation.

A scumbag with a particular fondness for wedging his cock down the throat of willing whores.

My go-to brigade is flaccid disappointment. Kelly hasn't fronted at Brodie St. Shelly isn't on at 533. Ginza is closed.

I ring a few shops. None of the proffered girls is really doing it for me, yet Angie at 533 gets me to bite with Ayumi.

I'm not really sure why, but none of her reviews were bad. Most mentioned a good, some claiming great, BBBJ, and a willing girl. She would have to do.

I would guess that Ayumi is closing in on 40. Thin. So so thin. And soft. Overly large breast for her frame

Some guys will really like this.
I'm not one of them.

Ayumi seems to be a nice person, but that spark, that sense nothing exists outside the walls of the room and the girl at that particular moment wasn't there with Ayumi and I.

I always book an hour, and generally extend, but an hour was plenty with Ayumi. She is no clock watcher, and was happy to suck me in all manner of positions for the hour. I didn't even try and fuck her. Just not interested.

I imagine many guys would be very very happy with her service. It was a fair to decent blowjob.

It certainly wasn't the existential BJ moment I was chasing, but that rainbow is one elusive motherfucker. It may never be truly defined.

533 is as it always is.

It took two rings of the buzzer to gain entry from the exposed landing, and upon leaving Angie opened the door to another punter, welcomed him in by name, and said goodbye to me by name, as we passed.
If only Angies name was Mary we could have reformed the band.

Grading C+ (cheap, clean, effective, with no lingering remorse or memories)

Cheers,

toomuch

Sextus
27-04-2013, 09:30 PM
It certainly wasn't the existential BJ moment I was chasing, but that rainbow is one elusive motherfucker. It may never be truly defined.

I've really put you on the path for an existential life defining blowjob now haven't I toomuch? Or should I say this may be toomuch to ask?

But I've definitely experienced the disappearance of the bedroom walls before that you describe, the stretching out of time into a moment that replays over and over.

cmk76
27-04-2013, 11:30 PM
peter, paul and mary?

PhoBot
28-04-2013, 04:02 PM
toomuch, seems we have a lot in common. I'm in the surf at Bondi daily, I dislike cartoon sized fake boobs on a tiny frame, I also have a sexy partner whom I regularly need to cheat on to jam my cock down another's throat.

One point of difference is the much raved about Shelly BJJ which I found very toothy last time I saw her, and had to repeatedly remind her not to. I do love the way she laps up cum at the end of a BJ tho :)

MrSeven
28-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Is this shelly bird hot?
Age?
Rack?
Body size?
Face?

PhoBot
28-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Age around 30
b-c?
a bit chubby but she holds it well
cute

Oneonone
28-04-2013, 07:19 PM
Shelly is one of the bigger girls at 533 she is quite hippy I would say a size 7 or 8 but she is not fat, if you want a great punt she is also one of the best, I have never seen a bad report on her in all my years at 533 and on this forum. She is a true professional I have seen her many times and will see her many more. If you want a 20 year old that doesnt know what she is doing she is not for you if you want an experienced woman and a great time then you cant go wrong with Shelly.

Raybo
30-04-2013, 06:39 PM
I'm quite new to the punt - in fact i've only had 3 girls in total....however, two of them have been Ayumi and Shelley!

Ayumi was the first to meet little Raybo. Booked an hour. Although a little older I found her to be quite attractive and considering my age she isn't old at all. I felt like there was a connection, particularly after i gave her a massage after shooting my load deep inside her whilst she was CG about 20 mins into our session. Before that i got a good BBBJ (it had been a while since i had one as this has been off the menu at home for quite a while now). We got into a side by side 69 position, a bit of DD thrown in, which was good. I wanted to get a proper go at the Y, so i moved her onto her back. She liked this alot. I massaged her, she massaged me and then went back to BBBJ, again, felt great! Little Raybo stretched right out and I started to think when was the last time he shot twice in a session! Must be 20 years!!! Anyways, once i was hard again we got out another cover and went into mish. It was great, however, little Raybo had had enough, double shot was not going to happen. We cuddled and kissed for the remainder of the session. She asked if i wanted another 30 mins but i didn't bring enough cash...."you can use P-Card"??? No thanks, don't want to explain that on the statement! I have limited punting experience, but certainly enjoyed my time with Ayumi!

As for Shelley - well i had a sneaky 30 minutes and after reading the forums and the site about her having 'one of the best BBBJ's in the business', i thought i would have a crack. I showered after giving her the money, she came back in, prepared with mouthwash etc etc, directed me to lay on my back on the bed and proceeded with kissing and licking my nipples, slowly working down to little Raybo. I was nervous and felt a little distant with Shelley, maybe it was because of the somewhat rushed 30 minute session, so he wasn't responding as i would of liked. This didn't last long however, once Shelley got down there, licking my helmet and shaft then taking the whole lot in that mouth of hers, he stood up wondering where this action had been! Shelley is a champ! I reckon i lasted about 3 minutes before i exploded in her mouth, her chin pushed into my pelvis, taking every drop! Disappointed i didn't get to plow into this Malaysian cutie, but nonetheless satisfied with probably the best BJ i have ever had! She told me to roll over and then massaged me for the next 10 minutes or so. Note to self: if you can't spare at least 1 hour don't bother.....

Punter Poontang
30-04-2013, 07:55 PM
"you can use P-Card"???

PunterCard - if you're interested in fucking, we'll fuck you with interest.

Raybo
30-04-2013, 10:46 PM
PunterCard - if you're interested in fucking, we'll fuck you with interest.

Sounds like a business opportunity PP :)