PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall A 2-hour session with PorYa who is a great fuck!!

Live The Life
27-04-2013, 09:33 PM
I booked PorYa for a 2-hour session on Friday. Business had taken me to Melbourne for the week and I flew into Sydney Friday morning just to see PorYa who I would describe as a great fuck. I promised her another review.

PorYa greeted me at the door with a seductive smile wearing a rather short black dress. She placed her hand on my crotch saying “so good to see you again”.

We are showered (buy some new towels!!) and naked. PorYa stands in front of me with her hand on my erect cock and kisses me softly on the mouth. Then we engage in passionate DFK as PorYa continues to stroke my cock with her hand. PorYa then lowers herself onto her knees and starts her memorable BBBJ.

PorYa kissed and licked my shaft. She circled the head of my cock with the tip of her tongue. She also licks and sucks my balls. PorYa then starts to gently suck my cock using plenty of saliva. Then she increases the pace of her sucking. PorYa uses her hand and mouth together generating enormous pleasure for me. I then take her hands away from my cock and I begin to face fuck her.

I stop PorYa and ask her to lie on her back on the bed. I then move her head over the edge of the bed and continue to face fuck her for a short while. PorYa then kneels on the bed and continues her BBBJ as I stand in front of her. I know when I am about to climax, as my cock gets even harder and starts to throb. I blow my massive load in her mouth and she again keeps sucking until I am finished. PorYa knows from last time that I love to see my cum in her mouth. She opens her mouth letting cum drip down her chin. This is such a turn on for me.

PorYa subtly cleans up and we lay on the bed talking and sharing information about each other. PorYa has such a beautiful face, hot body and endearing personality. PorYa shows genuine interest in what I do but I stress that she is not to share.

After a while I start to caress her body slowly. When DATY begins I use my tongue to lick her vagina from its entrance up to the clit. I massage her clit gently at first. PorYa’s body language tells you when to increase speed and pressure. Her pussy juices flow freely and have a wonderful taste. I insert my fingers as I suck on her clit and PorYa has a mind blowing orgasm. PorYa again just lies on the bed and with her hand between her legs.

I am soon hard again and PorYa starts BBBJ. After a while she says “fuck me, fill my pussy with your big cock”. PorYa puts a dom on me and lies on the bed with her legs spread. I indicate that I want her to get off the bed and turn around. I then enter her from behind and start moving my cock slowly in and out of her wet pussy. Gradually, I increase the pace of my thrusting. PorYa is so responsive as I am pounding her pussy. She again grabs my leg as and says “fuck me harder” until she cums. I am not going to stop as I ask PorYa to lie on the bed face down. I then enter her as I lay on top and pound her beautiful young pussy. The final position has her on her back with her legs over my shoulders and I fuck her hard until I cum.

PorYa provides an awesome massage and we continue to chat as the session winds down.

My 2-hour session today with PorYa was the best. This girl is a great fuck and I will be back soon (get some new full size towels please).

wilisno
27-04-2013, 09:37 PM
Never a dull moment with porYa !

MyOutCall Australia
28-04-2013, 05:21 AM
Thanks LIVE THE LIFE bro for your 2nd visit of MOC BIG3 porYa!

I appreciate so much your visit!

For the towel issue, i will take it into seriously consideration.

MyOutCall.COM

the wizard
28-04-2013, 10:38 AM
nice review, like your name too !

Live The Life
28-04-2013, 07:05 PM
Thanks for your comment Wizard. PorYa is an absolute treasure!