PDA

View Full Version : Other Emily at Asians@Smithfield

Steven Seagal
27-04-2013, 09:53 PM
Asians @Smithfield
1/72 - 80, Percival Rd, Smithfield
Ph: 9604 8818

G’Day Mates,

Well, my nephew Efrem Zimbalist Farquar demanded that we both go out of our comfort zone and try an new place. He said he’d stopped by the place a few years ago and they had old, haggy, Cauc milfs. The following interaction occurred:

Steven: That’s great I love old hags. They’re my favourite.
Farquar: The hags are gone and it’s now an Asian joint.
Steven: I never get a break.

This joint is located at the end of an industrial complex. You can’t miss it. You just drive join this narrow rode past 2,000 prying eyes and at the end look to your left and will see a sign that says “Asian@Smithfield. The various no-hopers lounging around this join know you’re not going in to buy some pain to paint a fence.

Now before we got in Farquar insisted that all things being equal I could have first pick.

We went into a sort of waiting room and were introduced to two lovely ladies in their early to mid-20’s who were very friendly and pretty.

BUT

The shit hit the fan when two ladies then arrived and literally pulled us out of the waiting room and presented us to Mamasan for payment. I LET MYSELF GET BAMBOOZLED BY THIS EMILY PERSON.

BUT

I wasn’t too cheesed off.. She was early 20’s, Chinese, very pretty face, nicely trimmed pussy and lovely C-Cup breasts and not an ounce of fat on her.

The shower was not in the room and Emily gave me some slippers to wear in the shower. (Note to self: Always bring things with you so that you don’t get tinea from a crook shower!)

Once into the room we dfk’d for awhile before she licked her way down my chest, sucked my balls and slipped my wee-wee into her lovely gob. The bbj wasn’t really good in technique, but there are few things in life better than seeing a lovely woman suck you wee-wee for 20 min. The problem was, that while my cock was in her gob, her lips were loosely wrapped around it. (Question; Where are Luscious Leah’s lips when you need them!)

She then put enough gel on her tee-tee to lube 80 Ford Falcons getting servicing.

Here’s the downer folks, while she was in her early 20’s I have never, ever felt a pussy so loose. Let me repeat that: never was a pussy so loose. Her pussy made the Grand Canyon look like a single car parking space in comparison. I mean I couldn’t feel ANYTHING! I had about s much chance of coming as Julia Gillard has in being crowned Miss Universe.

I gave up and got her to whack me off with an ok handjob. (Note; I have never met a WL who could whack me off as well as I can do it for myself.)

Anyhow, or ‘anyways’ if you’re a Westie, it was sort of 12 Bellevue prices where you get a young hottie instead of a superannuated, geriatric, overstuffed Asian milf.

After we left the following conversation ensued with Farquar:

Farquar: Why did you let her walk all over you and make us take them?
Steven: You said I could choose!
Farquar: Choose? She walked all over you!
Steven; She did not. It would have been an extra if she did that.AND

That, as they say, is that.

I shall return friends and

Until that time. . . until that time.

Steven

AHLUNGOR
28-04-2013, 02:36 AM
Options next time:

Let her continue BBBJ you and finished with CIM !

Or lube up her C Cups tits and Spanish her till you COT !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

alot
28-04-2013, 06:52 AM
haha,another classic story,I like it.