PDA

View Full Version : General talk I'm getting BBFS but I want the DOM

hiddencharm
27-04-2013, 11:02 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

zeroun
27-04-2013, 11:25 PM
She's probably feeling the same as you bro, got caught up in the moment and wants to use a rubber but doesn't want to offend.

Just be honest with her and you'll be okay.

karlasyd
27-04-2013, 11:38 PM
I don't know if ML will bring condoms with them or not, but I do bring them every time I have a meeting. Just in case, if it happened. If you notice that she don't have any with her, you bring some with you. :)

Regarding the matter if she will be upset with your suggestion... I personally would like someone who is upfront and be honest. I think if you tell her that you are uncomfortable with it, I'm sure she will understand. Just arrange your words, and use the art of speaking, make it sounds like you are putting on a dom for her. BINGO!!!

good luck...

puntbook
28-04-2013, 12:14 AM
I would think that she shouldn't really get upset if you wanted to use a condom. It is for your safety and HERS
Bottom line is your safety is more important than upsetting a ML whom you hardly know anyway.

karlasyd
28-04-2013, 12:34 AM
puntbook, I agree with you that, no one will care about you more than yourself, and you are making a point here.

But, the female species is a hell-complicated species on earth, that even sometimes, I couldn't understand the intention of my fellow species. I do appreciate hiddencharm's effort in trying to take care of the ML's feeling. From what I read, correct me if I'm wrong, hiddencharm seems to be a regular of this girl, and with things messed up, I think it is way better that you settle it with a more polite manner.

the wizard
28-04-2013, 12:53 AM
Yeh it's a balancing act between not upsetting the ML, which you have known for a time and obviously have a connection, and safety for yourself and her,
especially if she may have recd Bbfs from others.
Use your words carefully and be honest and I'm sure she will respect that...

IExperiment
28-04-2013, 12:54 AM
puntbook, I agree with you that, no one will care about you more than yourself, and you are making a point here.

But, the female species is a hell-complicated species on earth, that even sometimes, I couldn't understand the intention of my fellow species. I do appreciate hiddencharm's effort in trying to take care of the ML's feeling. From what I read, correct me if I'm wrong, hiddencharm seems to be a regular of this girl, and with things messed up, I think it is way better that you settle it with a more polite manner.

This is correct diplomatic way :) there is a few way being selfish is just care about your self and dont care about the ML/WL feeling or how you feel about the sex. The best way is make it a fun and bring your own condom if you wanted to used it and when the time to FS just tell her you wanted to try this new condom you just bough she might not like it and you guys can talk about it or she might feel yea better wear condom cause of the trust issue and it is less offensive.

Karla seem to know about feeling cause she is a woman :) Karla are you a white woman ???

When I was in my late teens I used to play with many partner due to experimenting in high school anyway those days we were way to care free break ups and getting hitch with the next one it seem like lets try if its fit good :) the guys call it any holes is a practise hole which sometimes is bad and good.
Those day some of us feel it is offensive to ask about condom and feel like fuck you, you think I am dirty unless one person bring one and say lets try this, condom was not so popular back in the mid 80s but was picking up.

puntbook
28-04-2013, 01:20 AM

Agree with the point you are making here but I think if anyone would understand the importance of safety it would be a ML/WL? Of course feelings come into consideration but let's face it this isn't a normal relationship right?

karlasyd
28-04-2013, 01:21 AM
IExperiment, I'm not white, I'm Asian :) To me, I'm not so sure about the concept of trying new condom. If I'm a guy, I might say... I haven't get checked for a while and I think it is best that we put on a condom so that I don't put you on a greater health risk. or something like that. Gosh... I'm such a devil, I'm teaching someone to lie to other girls... :surprise:

IExperiment
28-04-2013, 01:24 AM
Agree with the point you are making here but I think if anyone would understand the importance of safety it would be a ML/WL? Of course feelings come into consideration but let's face it this isn't a normal relationship right?

You are also correct some are not normal relationship but some can be too the chance are lower of course but it is there. I believe some ML/WL are telling the truth when they say I only do it with you :) the famous word :) but can they believe the punters if the other way around he might be a player as well :) hahaha ...lol.... crazy world not all black and white my friend :)

karlasyd
28-04-2013, 01:24 AM

Undeniable, ML/WL should have known the importance of safety more than the others as we are in the industry and exposing ourselves to the risk. and again, yes, this is not a normal relationship, but we are humans as well.

AHLUNGOR
28-04-2013, 01:25 AM
IExperiment, I'm not white, I'm Asian :) To me, I'm not so sure about the concept of trying new condom. If I'm a guy, I might say... I haven't get checked for a while and I think it is best that we put on a condom so that I don't put you on a greater health risk. or something like that. Gosh... I'm such a devil, I'm teaching someone to lie to other girls... :surprise:

Hi Karla,

So who was that special guy who used that same line to you back then ??

Cheers

IExperiment
28-04-2013, 01:26 AM

lol just a though can be done any which way suit the person :) but the though thats count :)

karlasyd
28-04-2013, 01:28 AM
ahlungor, nah, no one ever used that line on me yet. I'm born a devil... lol...:spook:

the wizard
28-04-2013, 01:32 AM
Undeniable, ML/WL should have known the importance of safety more than the others as we are in the industry and exposing ourselves to the risk. and again, yes, this is not a normal relationship, but we are humans as well.
Quite true and we are both emotional beings too, all comes down to respect, respect for safety, respect for feelings and respect for each person

IExperiment
28-04-2013, 01:33 AM
[QUOTE=karlasyd;288435]Undeniable, ML/WL should have known the importance of safety more than the others as we are in the industry and exposing ourselves to the risk. and again, yes, this is not a normal relationship, but we are humans as well.[/QUOTE

Yes ML/WL are human as well and the question is do you ever have a little or a lot of feeling for a punters in the past and if this occur this is a normal human nature. Even I also have some feeling.

puntbook
28-04-2013, 01:34 AM

Sure we all are humans and have feelings but if this was me and I had to choose between my safety and hurting someone else's feelings then I'd have to be selfish and go for safety and so would you, I'm sure.

AHLUNGOR
28-04-2013, 01:35 AM
ahlungor, nah, no one ever used that line on
me yet. I'm born a devil... lol...:spook:

An always play it safe Devil then........haha

karlasyd
28-04-2013, 01:37 AM
IExperiment, the question you asked have no relation to the topic at all... it is off topic... lol... and can I reserve the rights to answer that question? :prettiness::prettiness::prettiness:

IExperiment
28-04-2013, 01:38 AM
IExperiment, the question you asked have no relation to the topic at all... it is off topic... lol... and can I reserve the rights to answer that question? :prettiness::prettiness::prettiness:

Yes you can :) it is up to you :) no one is forcing you to open up but I already know the answer :)
Have fun babe :)

karlasyd
28-04-2013, 10:17 AM
Iexperiment, what answer? Did i say anything? :prettiness:

dannyboy
28-04-2013, 02:38 PM
nothing wrong with a bit of BBFS with a ML

Tigom
28-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Well said karlasyd two thumbs up

jellyshots
28-04-2013, 08:49 PM
I really think honesty is the best policy here. If you tell her that you want to make sure that there are no complications and that you want to make sure she is safe, then you can tell her that you want to use a condom AND that the other nice thing is that you can cum whilst still inside her with a rubber on. I suggest spending some cash and buying Crown off ebay. They are super thin, feel like bareback and as long as you make sure you use a little lube, everything will be fine.

timido
28-04-2013, 08:59 PM
some of the girl will upset when you used to be BBFS but now you want to use the dom..
not mentioning WL/ML or not..
just sharing my experience that my gf get upset when one day i try to put the dom..
she ask me whether why i want to use that..
lucky that i just trying the glow in the dark dom..
so i said i just try to fantasy.. and she laugh instead of feel offended..

but back to the topics..
all you need just to speak honestly with her ..
well better be safe then sorry mate

Punter Poontang
28-04-2013, 11:13 PM
I must say, there's a lot of very calm and sensible advice here. Kudos to all the happy-clappers, but now it's time for a truth bomb or two. :burn:

Maybe I'm a cynical old bastard or maybe I've just had one too many Johnny Gold's, but are you for real?? If you need to come on to an internet forum and ask how to approach the issue of safe sex in this day and age, you probably shouldn't be sexually active, and you definitely shouldn't be indulging in P4P. Not trying to be an arsehole about this btw, just genuinely think you need to have a long hard look at yourself.

Some guys out there gladly pay extra for BBFS, they know the risks, each to their own. But the suggestion you are somehow "locked in" to bare-backing this bird forever more, when you're not comfortable with it, just because you did it the first time and now you don't want to hurt her feelings?? Fucking hell. Man up, grow a pair, and tell her you want to wear a rubber next time. Sorted.

If she's BB'ing you, she's BB'ing some other dude. The key here is you're not comfortable with it, so HTFU and put your own health ahead of anything else, including her "feelings". :grimace:

puntbook
28-04-2013, 11:31 PM
I must say, there's a lot of very calm and sensible advice here. Kudos to all the happy-clappers, but now it's time for a truth bomb or two. :burn:

Maybe I'm a cynical old bastard or maybe I've just had one too many Johnny Gold's, but are you for real?? If you need to come on to an internet forum and ask how to approach the issue of safe sex in this day and age, you probably shouldn't be sexually active, and you definitely shouldn't be indulging in P4P. Not trying to be an arsehole about this btw, just genuinely think you need to have a long hard look at yourself.

Some guys out there gladly pay extra for BBFS, they know the risks, each to their own. But the suggestion you are somehow "locked in" to bare-backing this bird forever more, when you're not comfortable with it, just because you did it the first time and now you don't want to hurt her feelings?? Fucking hell. Man up, grow a pair, and tell her you want to wear a rubber next time. Sorted.

If she's BB'ing you, she's BB'ing some other dude. The key here is you're not comfortable with it, so HTFU and put your own health ahead of anything else, including her "feelings". :grimace:
HAHA well said!

IExperiment
29-04-2013, 03:33 AM
Iexperiment, what answer? Did i say anything? :prettiness:

I could be wrong about you :)
All I know is the bond/connection will grow more stronger if BBFS is on the line after many session but not just a one night stand.

IExperiment
29-04-2013, 03:34 AM

Yes your welcome to do the tough approach as everyone is different but the OP might be the sensitive type.

x11
29-04-2013, 04:27 PM
get the ribbed or studded ones and say you got these for her pleasure!

the wizard
29-04-2013, 04:32 PM

Strong words, but do you know what, it makes a hell of a lot of sense......

Punter Poontang
30-04-2013, 01:32 AM
Strong words, but do you know what, it makes a hell of a lot of sense......

It's just some well intentioned "tough love". :cool2:

syd_guy
30-04-2013, 02:39 AM
Hi guys.. im new to this forum, this is my first post.

bro i can see where your coming from, im in the same situation with a ml atm.. two of them actually!

I saw them for around 3 visits first.. getting the basic service.
i could sorta tell they liked me cos their service didnt seem like a routine that most girls provide.

Then on 4th visit it just slipped in during the bodyslide when she was grinding her pussy on me..
from then on she didnt mind and she gave me bbbfs..

i was soo worried about not having a condom on afterwards.. but at the same time i loved it! :)
i dont know what my problem is!!

ive seen her another 3 times after and its the same thing! i just cant control myself.. im always finding my self caught up in the moment lol.. because she slowly works up the grinding then eventually its all in!! so stopping to ask for a condom is awkward. weird thing is that she gives me cbj.. go figure haha..

anyway bro its up to you i think.. just be straight up and ask..

i know i should too.....

syd_guy
30-04-2013, 03:01 AM
And what the other bros are saying is true!

"If she bb-ing you shes bb-ing some other dude"

At first i wanted to believe i might be the only one she does this to!! lol

But WE have to be real bro.. she may like you but there would be some others she likes too! she only see at least 40-50 other guys per week.. thats plently for her to choose from hahaha

cmk76
30-04-2013, 11:25 PM
wonder if hiddencharm and syd_guy are bb'ing the same ML?!

syd_guy
01-05-2013, 02:38 AM
i hope this isnt the case!! haha
i thought the exact same thing:o

hey hiddencharm.. shes not from one of the three upmarket kgirl places right???

hiddencharm
01-05-2013, 09:54 AM
xxxxxxxxxx

jzchan
01-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Haha. Exact samething I am thinking now. It is Midas

It's not A or J is it?

PuntFC
01-05-2013, 11:19 AM
It's not A or J is it?

Or is it Cl? She is one of my favourites...the question is am I her only?

syd_guy
01-05-2013, 12:22 PM
haha nah mine is from romeos.. all good.

BigBoy
01-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Geez, you guys are playing russian roulette.. No offence, I didn't think anyone would be that stupid. You're putting yourself and your partnet/Wife (if you have one) at a massive risk.

syd_guy
01-05-2013, 01:48 PM
your right bigboy!
im gonna try not to see her for some time and when i do i will try my best to not allow it anymore..

IExperiment
01-05-2013, 02:42 PM
You guys better PM not shared on open forum :) have fun.

cmk76
01-05-2013, 07:42 PM
haha nah mine is from romeos.. all good.

let's hope it's not honey... she enjoys 'massages' from her clients?!

syd_guy
01-05-2013, 08:14 PM
no its not her..

Shadowman
03-05-2013, 12:30 PM
Haha. Exact samething I am thinking now. It is Midas

Is it Heidi?

asiafever
03-05-2013, 12:47 PM
I received bbfs from a regular wl I saw a while back. We did it twice before thankfully clearer heads prevailed and we went back to covered. In the cold light of day it's a seriously risky game but at the time when a girl and you are seriously getting hot it's hard to water the moment down when she slips you in to her hot tight wet pussy

Alejandro
08-05-2013, 02:51 AM
She does BBFS with u n others.
It's her way of guaranteeing your money.
Simple.
I have posted on this site, that at club 350, chatswood, Rhianna would do all sex acts BB with me and for free. She led me to believe it was only me. I soon learnt it was only me and 10000 others.
All girls think that once locked in their rooms with a guy, that they can lie to u also, as they lie to everyone they meet in their lives.
They are all liars in desperate need of money.

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 10:34 PM
She does BBFS with u n others.
It's her way of guaranteeing your money.
Simple.
I have posted on this site, that at club 350, chatswood, Rhianna would do all sex acts BB with me and for free. She led me to believe it was only me. I soon learnt it was only me and 10000 others.
All girls think that once locked in their rooms with a guy, that they can lie to u also, as they lie to everyone they meet in their lives.
They are all liars in desperate need of money.

I do think this differs from girl to girl... Thankfully, if you are a regular, see a few of the other girls and they will usually have no problem gossiping about each other so you find out quick who's full of it or not...