PDA

View Full Version : Other Snow Lotus - Lina

Travelmate
18-03-2012, 12:09 PM
This is REPOST

Well, There are a few brothers waiting for this report.

It was all happening on a Thursday morning, I remember brother Ahlungor has highly recommend me to try Ada which has superior skill on massage. (P.S. Travelmate always put massage skill as the number 1 priority) and Ada usually works on Thursday.
I make a quick call to Vicky make a booking with Vicki, she said sorry Ada still on holiday but Lina is very good and suitable for me , well ..
"please book Lina for me and I will be there at 11am".

This is my 2nd visit to the shop as last time was a quick rush non-schedule one with Tiff.

Parking is easy and I arrived at 10:58am.

Vicky welcome me and introduce me to Lina which is a young lady.
She then led me to the room, (special thanks to Ahlungor giving them heads up that his friend Travelmate is coming),
They treat me like a VIP, there is my feeling at that time. Well done Vicki!

This room is 10 times better than the one which I experienced before.
There is a some nice decoration with flower flask, a chair and a sizable bench next to the wall.
It certainly create a comfortable atmosphere before any action being started.

That was a nice quite Thursday morning, Vicki explained to me Lina is new in massage industry, she is bit inexperience and not 'powerful' enough to do good massage at this stage. Vicki suggests to join my massage session and demonstrate how to do massage effectively, there is no doubt I accept her proposal.

For the next 35 minutes, Vicky shows how to do 'professional massage', applying correct pressure to my neck, shoulder, back vertebrae area, giving a good lesson to Lina while she is watching and also put her pair of hands on my legs giving some more relaxation at the same time.

Oil massage is part of the treatment and Vicki shows Lina step to step details about how to control the movement and temperature of the procedures. Three of us keep our conversation going on, which there are lots of laughter inside the little room.

Vicki left the room after 35 minutes, smiling to me and said, "I hope 25 minutes will be enough for you to enjoy the rest of the session".

Lina is very young and attractive, slim body, say 162cm, 33B, white milky skin. She had a pretty face and I cannot find any excess bit of fat on her body.

I want to ensure I have wonderful time but not just try to her to please me and make me happy. I will be happier if she can enjoy herself as much as I am.

The next 20 minutes went on with lots of conversation, more sensual massage, and HJ (to each other) is part of our activities.

Time went so quick and I believe "EXTEND" another 30 minutes is a very good idea which I did.

I end up staying for one hour and 30 minutes and fully satisfy with "professional Massage" and very "Happy Ending".

What else can I say??

" I will come back for sure "

bussylover
22-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Thanks bro. Are the ML there young 20s or above 30?

AHLUNGOR
22-03-2012, 01:21 AM
Thanks bro. Are the ML there young 20s or above 30?

You are asking two different age range here and i can tell you they have both, Vicky usually like to roster one young girl with one Milf everyday, does that help?

ScopionX
22-03-2012, 10:44 AM
:miao: not on friday to sunday

AHLUNGOR
22-03-2012, 11:06 AM
:miao: not on friday to sunday

Hi Brother ScopionX,

Are you saying that as a compliment or as a complain?? :question:

Here is the roster for Friday to Sunday:

Fri...Tiffany, Sherry and Lina
Sat...Cici and Anna
Sun...Lina and Lala (new, very slim girl)

OK, I see what you mean, they are all youngish girls, in fact, apart from missing Mico, all the young girls from the shop are listed above........Got you!!

Cheers

sydneyjj
22-03-2012, 12:54 PM
My next to-do list after visited Tiffany and Ada will be Lina.........Thanks Bro Travelmate for your report !!!

Travelmate
28-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Brother Sydneyjj, does your "jj" test the massage from any one of the above yet?

aussiegaigin
28-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Sat...Cici and Anna

OK, I see what you mean, they are all youngish girls, in fact, apart from missing Mico, all the young girls from the shop are listed above........Got you!!

Cheers

Was there today, will post my AR shortly.

Sherry/Shelley was there and told me she changed her day from Friday to Wednsday, unless she has gone to 3 days (also Monday).

ScopionX
31-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Hi Brother ScopionX,

Are you saying that as a compliment or as a complain?? :question:

Here is the roster for Friday to Sunday:

Sat...Cici and Anna

Cheers

I mean now friday to sunday only have young girl:slobber:

New roster:
Fri...Tiffany, Emma and Lina
Sat...Cici and Anna
Sun...Lina, Crytral and Lala

Young and fresh to be have fun~ but maybe abit lack of massage skill:shout:

Travelmate
31-03-2012, 10:09 AM
CiCi - School holiday is coming.... I can't want!

ScopionX
31-03-2012, 11:45 PM
Give u a suggestion, better book her on sat first, becoz I just ask cici today during the break time, and she said she don't even know she will doing 2 days or not during the hoilday b4 check out the school time-table with vicky

Devil73
06-04-2012, 01:44 AM
thanks for ur great sharing @Travelmate. Hmm can ask for the address and the price pls? (include the happy ending)

GWEILO
06-04-2012, 02:43 AM
thanks for ur great sharing @Travelmate. Hmm can ask for the address and the price pls? (include the happy ending)

741 George St, Haymarket. $35/30min & $55/60min. $20 for HJ & $30 Nude. Total damage for one hour with HJ & Nude is $105 but sometimes I get a slight discount depending on the girls attitude at the time.

Devil73
06-04-2012, 02:54 AM
thanks bro!!!

Travelmate
06-04-2012, 09:09 AM
741 George St, Haymarket. $35/30min & $55/60min. $20 for HJ & $30 Nude. Total damage for one hour with HJ & Nude is $105 but sometimes I get a slight discount depending on the girls attitude at the time.

Make sure you ring and make a booking, it will help

GWEILO
06-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Make sure you ring and make a booking, it will help

It's Tiff day, I wonder if she's working. :question:

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2012, 12:01 PM
It's Tiff day, I wonder if she's working. :question:

Friday is open as usual

ouch
06-04-2012, 04:38 PM
I saw Lina this morning to invigorate my day . Mission accomplished, as I was leaving saw a tall stunning girl with ponytail. Is that Tiffany if so ..WOW

aussiegaigin
06-04-2012, 04:55 PM
I dropped into SL this morning and had a 30 minute session with Lina. Her massage skills were poor. She poked around at my muscles, found a few sore spots, but did absolutely nothing to fix them. She seemed to be hands moving all over the place, but not actually doing anything "constructive". She got to the HE ending part fairly quickly, and did a reasonable job of this. Finished off with a head massage, which I also thought was poor.

On arrival, Vicky introduced me to a "new girl", I think Emma (Think this was one with ponytail); when I arrived she was wandering around looking "lost" and Vicky apologised that there was no rooms free for her to work from (four girls there?). Also Yoko was there and Vicky suggested I try her next Friday.

Travelmate
06-04-2012, 07:06 PM
I dropped into SL this morning and had a 30 minute session with Lina. Her massage skills were poor. She poked around at my muscles, found a few sore spots, but did absolutely nothing to fix them. She seemed to be hands moving all over the place, but not actually doing anything "constructive". She got to the HE ending part fairly quickly, and did a reasonable job of this. Finished off with a head massage, which I also thought was poor.

On arrival, Vicky introduced me to a "new girl", I think Emma (Think this was one with ponytail); when I arrived she was wandering around looking "lost" and Vicky apologised that there was no rooms free for her to work from (four girls there?). Also Yoko was there and Vicky suggested I try her next Friday.

So, what is the conclusion of the job?
Do you like the place?
Will you go back?
Will you see Lina again?

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2012, 07:30 PM
I saw Lina this morning to invigorate my day . Mission accomplished, as I was leaving saw a tall stunning girl with ponytail. Is that Tiffany if so ..WOW

Tall and stunning with a pony, that would be Emma, lovely young lady!!

Tiffany BTW is a smaller pocket rocket.

Cheers

aussiegaigin
06-04-2012, 07:32 PM
So, what is the conclusion of the job?
Do you like the place?
Will you go back?
Will you see Lina again?
I have reported on a couple of previous visits, Shelley amd Mico; quite happy with those girls, and I would go back based on other reports here.

Lina was a disappointment, so doubt I would try her again in the short term.

Yoko looked quite hot, so she is next on my list.

bronze
06-04-2012, 11:16 PM
i concur with bro ozzie . linas massage is non existant. as bro ozzie said, hands going everywhere but nothing constructive. very soft and week. not even half way through she just keeps prodding around to get you aroused for the "extras". but i was just content on the basic extras.
only useful if your there for the fireworks, otherwise don't bother if you want your knots loosened up.
despite the lack of skills she is quite pleasant to talk to. seems like she is only in it for the bonuses.

yes, i did notice the tall stunner with long hair in a pony tail as well. wow!!
if i tip her will she undo her ponytail for me?

aussiegaigin
06-04-2012, 11:46 PM
A few hours later now, and I have to admit that, despite Lina's apparent lack of skills, my back is actually feeling much better this evening than it did this morning. I had a similar experience in another shop a few months ago: I thought the girl had dudded me (she was only young and gave no real indication of experience), but a lower back problem that I had suffered for months prior mysteriously disappeared and has not returned.

Minimalist treatment might be more effective than the hard stuff ??

Bronze, if you tip well enough they will undo anything.

bronze
06-04-2012, 11:55 PM
A few hours later now, and I have to admit that, despite Lina's apparent lack of skills, my back is actually feeling much better this evening than it did this morning. I had a similar experience in another shop a few months ago: I thought the girl had dudded me (she was only young and gave no real indication of experience), but a lower back problem that I had suffered for months prior mysteriously disappeared and has not returned.

Minimalist treatment might be more effective than the hard stuff ??

Bronze, if you tip well enough they will undo anything.

LOL .... whatever it was from it cant of been from her "minimalistic" hands. less is not more in this case

ouch
07-04-2012, 01:07 AM
Tall and stunning with a pony, that would be Emma, lovely young lady!!

Tiffany BTW is a smaller pocket rocket.

Cheers

Thanks for the clarification. Aussie G. And Ahlungor Am keen to try both tiffany(based on glowing recommendations here) and especially emma (purely based on looks) yet am in agreeance on linas massage its not good but she is very lovely , and looks great naked. Cici I find strange and beautiful . She seems quite distant to start with but very good massage nice and firm to put bits back in place and later very affectionate.first time I saw her she looked exhausted and was only about 1 or 2 pm I felt sorry for her. But attraction factor 13.5 out of 10 amazing looking girl. And very sweet easy to chat with . Time goes too fast...Damn you father time u sadist :P

AHLUNGOR
07-04-2012, 09:33 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your recent posts and comments, would appreciate if we can consolidate all replies and new posts and AR's in the main thread.

Drive safely where ever you go and have fun with your punting (whatever that implies to you.......lol). and have a great HE, that's Happy Easter on this occasion...........haha

Cheers

:miao:

playerz
07-04-2012, 06:03 PM
I can confirm that the girl with the ponytail is Emma. You can see my report on her on the main SL thread.

woodcock
07-04-2012, 08:06 PM
Bro ahlungor i appreciate all your effort in promoting & advertising this snow lotus place, i believe without all your hard effort the store wouldn't be as busy as it is today, i hope they are repaying you in some sort of way such as each girl showing you their body or some sort to allow you to give a brief info on each new girl that starts. Because yeah nothing is for free, All your hard work deserves some reward...

Travelmate
07-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Bro ahlungor i appreciate all your effort in promoting & advertising this snow lotus place, i believe without all your hard effort the store wouldn't be as busy as it is today, i hope they are repaying you in some sort of way such as each girl showing you their body or some sort to allow you to give a brief info on each new girl that starts. Because yeah nothing is for free, All your hard work deserves some reward...

I do not think AHLUNGOR thinking about any reward or return while he decides to help Vicki.
Well done AHLUNGOR.!
I am waiting for your 2000 posts!

tpol
07-04-2012, 11:49 PM
i think he has a crush on vicki

AHLUNGOR
08-04-2012, 12:06 AM

Haha, brother Woodcock,

Thanks for your kind words, excellent point too, i wish every new ML will strip naked in front of me for a preview so that I can give an exact descriptions on their body, Cup size, shaven or not etc.

But in reality i can't and I won't, lets not forget the Snow Lotus is a massage shop, it is not a FS shop, in FS shop, the WL will have to provide full sexual services to every client so if the keeper wants to inspect the merchandise, i think it is reasonable.

But for a MS, their job is to provide massage services so the shop has no right to ask the ML to get naked in front of the Mamasan let alone her "friend". The ML has rights and they have a choice. And we must respect that!

If i am a paying customer for my session and during my time, they offer me extras for a tip then its between myself and the ML, they can do it or they dont have to, its totally up to them and I must pay.

I think one brother who met Melinda on her first day said it all, even when Vicky wants to see her body, she need to join in with the paying client In order to have a peep, no free lunch.

I think its better that way, i rather maintain my paying clients status with all the girls so that my posts have integrity. They want me to write something good they better do their jobs properly......haha

There is however one freebie i wont mind getting from the shop but i am still bloody waiting......lol

Cheers

bronze
08-04-2012, 01:33 AM
i think he has a crush on vicki

i think he gets one curtesy hj each week from vicki. lol

does vicki read this? she is a hot milf