PDA

View Full Version : Other Jenny @ 45 George St., Clyde

gentlescream
28-04-2013, 03:22 AM
After viewing the photos that were put up on Saturday - I couldn't resist after seeing Jenny's body. Decided to drive over near midnight.

Place had double security, the newly coated paint smell and a ready to go professional atmosphere. (I haven't been to the Rydalmere place, so my perspective is coming as a "first-timer".)

Opted for the $120/hr opening special.

Waited in the room. Jenny knocked and in came a very slim (like the legit pics) cutesy, yet had a not-so-inviting air. I figured it was the late hour that I visited, or that she was shy. But let me preface the rest of this AR by saying that I was wrong wrong.

We stepped into the room. Other than the face that there was no place to hang/leave my clothes, the room was fine. We chatted and greeted a bit in Korean. She had a very comfortable demeanor and she also worked at Rydalmere and was very apt.

I showered and stepped out to see an undressed Jenny. Very very slim and petite (160cm ish, 40kg ish) body. Has an "interesting" face. Not extremely hot, but definitely a cutey and has some interesting charm about her.

After we both showered, which left us freezing, and she started right away by sucking my nipples. I told her that she could slow down, seeing that we had an hour, but she insisted to get a move on, since it was cold.

She domed me up and started the CBJ - I'd go back simply for the CBJ. It was THAT good. I absolutely loved it. Never felt that good with the dom on. She really gets into it.

Off to the FS. She started on top of me and I pumped her from the bottom. She said she prefers not being on top due to fatigue so I got her on her back. She doesn't allow DATY, so I kissed her nice, sleek legs right up to the region between her legs and the bones on her pelvis. She had nice shaped/sized tits to suck on, which I did joyously.
Started to pumping away. She uses her legs really well to cling on to you. Very nicely done and helps the whole session.

Then got her flipped over for some doggy. We had been going for a good 10+ minutes straight now. Asked if she was tired. She was, but didn't wanna rest before I came. She's amazing in doggy. She knows how to get her ass high and waist low. Then she went flat on her stomach. Great position to screw. Loved how she got her cheeks tight & loose. However, I didn't cum, and we just decided to take a rest.

We chatted for quite some time about this and that. She's very comforting. Then on to round 2. She domed me up again and the CBJ was even better than before. I fucked her is mish and went full speed ahead this time until I came.

She joked that I should take up smoking so that I could "reduce" some strength in bed. After some more chatting, I half-joked about going a 3rd round. But time was tricky, so she gave me a good massage, we showered, she got in her street clothes and kissed good-bye.

Will I be back? Well, I'll probably be befriending her now on. :miao:

wilisno
28-04-2013, 04:08 AM
Sounds like $120 well spent !

gentlescream
28-04-2013, 04:19 AM
Without a doubt, beyond well spent!

45George
28-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Thank you bro gentlescream for trying us out

there will be more more and more girls to come

~~ 45george ~~

retrowolf
28-04-2013, 02:46 PM
So it's cbj and no DATY? Hmm...

puntbook
28-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Sounds like a shop worth visiting

asiafever
29-04-2013, 06:30 PM
Is this the old Jenny from 22 with the cool sense of humour???
I'll be down for a visit soon Roger, in Brisbane for a few days. Will you still be at 22 also?

asiafever
29-04-2013, 06:32 PM
I'll be down for a visit soon Roger, in Brisbane for a few days. Will you still be at 22 also?

45George
29-04-2013, 06:34 PM
haha bro asiafever,

yes its the jenny from 22...

but more and more girls are coming soon to 22brodie and 45george

no wonder, havnt seen u around @ 45george

i will be around both 22 and 45 for sure

cheers
roger

asiafever
29-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Awesome. Haven't seen you around for a while so I look forward to catching up as soon as I get back from Brisbane.
Jenny for those who haven't seen her is really quite fun and when you get in a groove an awesome fuck. Seen her three times and each was better than the previous.