PDA

View Full Version : Singapore

aus36
16-08-2012, 02:15 AM
Well...thought I'd start a new thread for Singapore as I'm sure the old thread would be quite outdated.

I'll be heading to Singapore in just under a month's time. I know Geylang is the place to go, but does anyone else have anywhere specific that I should visit?

I've done the research on Sammy but find that site quite confusing, or maybe i'm too used to the aus99 style.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!:cool2::cool2::cool2:

BrainSex
16-08-2012, 09:41 PM
I'll be heading to Singapore in just under a month's time. I know Geylang is the place to go, but does anyone else have anywhere specific that I should visit?
:
I am a fan of the four floors of hoes a.k.a. OT a.k.a Orchard Towers.

Doesn't really start until after 9 every night.

I use the freelancers bar in the first floor. About $150 should get you a gal for a LT at your hotel.

I've never bothered with Geylang or Sammy. I just catch a cab to OT, walk around the bar, pick and walk out...can take as little as 15 minutes to see before you buy.

Enjoy.

BS

aussiegaigin
17-08-2012, 07:07 AM
Watch out for the "Buy me drinks"" bars in OT. You get to chat to the girls, buy them very expensive drinks, but no "take away" at the end.

Brix nightclub in the Hyatt hotel is another good source, but tends to be more expensive.

Negotiate the prices, you should be able to get a quickie for about $150 and an all-nighter for $250.

BrainSex
17-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Negotiate the prices, you should be able to get a quickie for about $150 and an all-nighter for $250.
That reminds me that the prices do change through the night. Case of supply and demand. Quality and quantity.

When you first arrive, you usually pay too much.

boy.toy
21-08-2012, 02:45 AM
You can buy drinks for a girl at a bar and have chat wid her for 2-3 days she will accept to have sex for free :D thats what I did when I was there :p

aus36
23-08-2012, 01:04 AM
I am a fan of the four floors of hoes a.k.a. OT a.k.a Orchard Towers.

Doesn't really start until after 9 every night.

I use the freelancers bar in the first floor. About $150 should get you a gal for a LT at your hotel.

I've never bothered with Geylang or Sammy. I just catch a cab to OT, walk around the bar, pick and walk out...can take as little as 15 minutes to see before you buy.

Enjoy.

BS

HAHAHAHA I've heard about the Four Floors of Whores.
Never been there but I think this time around, with the company I have with me, we will be checking it out.

Aussiegaigin - Do you get better quality girls at the Hyatt (you do mean Grand Hyatt at Orchard right?)?

The aim really is, if my group can't pick up any girls at a night club like Zouk or somewhere in Clark Quay, then we'll most likely be looking around for easy paid pussy.
But there will also be a few days like a Sunday where we would probably just head straight for the gun and go with paid services.

Thanks for the info guys. I'll try and share some feedback of my own experiences.

henry_lawson
27-08-2012, 11:37 PM
4 Floors has so many babes you won't have any trouble finding something you like. Having said that, I fell for the first girl and I saw. And her girlfriend!

kingwally
28-08-2012, 09:26 AM
1063I got this Viet girl from Orchard Towers last month and had her for 2 nights...she was a great girl,great fuck and did everything that I wanted and more!!

aus36
02-09-2012, 02:37 AM
Whoa! KingWally....she's smoking hot. Damn....I'm gonna make sure to go to OT on my first night. I can't wait.

timtam
18-09-2012, 10:40 PM
Looks like my work trip at night will be around orchard tower only lol.

n00b
29-10-2012, 08:54 PM
So I've been reading up on Singapore, but still have some questions:
- Can you take a Geylang girl back to your hotel for LT? IF so - what sort of price is that?
- OR, are the places/rooms/showers in Geylang relatively clean? It's surprisingly hard to find reports.
- Are girls in Singapore keen for doubles?
- What's the best time to head to OT (how late?) and are they keen on LT?

If anyone can shed further light on this that wuold be great.
-N00b

maxwell
30-10-2012, 09:11 AM
Dont get too carried away and fly with your guard down. Plenty of ladyboys at OT. Plenty. Stunners too. If you have your beer goggles on, guard down.... well, things may not be what you bargained for. Unless that is what you're looking for.

DeepImpact
30-10-2012, 08:54 PM
So I've been reading up on Singapore, but still have some questions:
- Can you take a Geylang girl back to your hotel for LT? IF so - what sort of price is that?
- OR, are the places/rooms/showers in Geylang relatively clean? It's surprisingly hard to find reports.
- Are girls in Singapore keen for doubles?
- What's the best time to head to OT (how late?) and are they keen on LT?

If anyone can shed further light on this that wuold be great.
-N00b

Geylang has lots and lots of shops with the same type of shower facilities you will find here so there is no need to worry. There are also a lot of girls on the street which if that is your wish take them back to your hotel but there are countless short term cheap hotels in the area and the girls would normally have something available anyway. As for OT just go there after dinner, say around 10pm or later but earlier is also kind of OK if you just want a few beers as well.

You could stay at Hyatt and get free entry to the nightclub below and it's an easy enough walk to OT from there anyway. Hope this helps.

n00b
30-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Thanks heaps. Will do my best to avoid the LB :)
Do you have to Barfine at OT?

BrainSex
31-10-2012, 06:25 PM

varies by the bar.

if you want a take away go to Ipanema on the first floor. Negotiate your price and walk out a happy man.

I love Singapore for mongering...it really is the easiest country in which to do business (of all kinds)

beast1u
06-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Can you speak Chinese? If so then that makes things a little easier.

There's a massage parlour in Haji lane just off Beach Road (near Arab street and Bali Lane). It's on the second floor, and I recommend you try it out if you get the chance. I also recommend the Blu jazz bar there for food and drinks, it's nice.

You'll find a few places on Desker Road and Rowell Road for the cheaper end of the market if you feel like adventuring, but to play it safe I'd say stick to Geyland and Orchard Towers.

If you get a chance to hop over to Kuala Lumpur while you're over that way, definitely check out the Beach House - a buffet of whatever flavour you want ;)

Babypup
12-12-2012, 01:48 PM
What is the orchard towers like?

is it similar to a thing in hk where you walk around on the levels of an apartment block and just knock on the door until you find a girl you want to fuck?

do they come with you to your hotel room or do you do it at their plce?

Babypup
12-12-2012, 02:04 PM
any rub and tug places?

BrainSex
12-12-2012, 05:46 PM
What is the orchard towers like?

is it similar to a thing in hk where you walk around on the levels of an apartment block and just knock on the door until you find a girl you want to fuck?

do they come with you to your hotel room or do you do it at their plce?

No, OT is bars and clubs. I prefer Ipanema, cruise in, circulate, make a choice and leave to hotel.

There are some 'massage' places on site but I haven't bothered with them, preferring to have mine as takeaway.

The RnT places in Singapore are called Health Clubs. Usually located at hotels or as legit businesses. have visited one health club as part of my experiences. paid my money, shown to a room. Was joined by middle aged lady, bed on floor. Shower in corner of room. She gave genuine massage plus always offering happy ending. I took up the offer and tipped her directly for that.

Before/After the massage their is a waiting area which also has included food in the price, pot of curry from memory.

Singapore is a nice place for punting. It is not the cheapest which is inline with its growth as a financial success.

aussiegaigin
12-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Watch where you go in OT.

Places like Ipanema, the girls are freelance visitors and you can take your pick.

Some other bars are "Buy Me Drinks" (BMD) bars where the girls chat with you while consuming drinks you pay through the nose for. If you do chat one up for business, you will probably have wait till 2 or 3 AM when she finishes work.

You will find massages shops in many of the shopping plazas in SNG. Most will offer extras.

suka02
16-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Hey brothers, I will be heading to Singapore on next Tuesday and will be staying in geylang lorong 20. Any bros have any ideas how to pick the street girls in a safe way not to get caught attention or brothel place I could go? What is the process in picking up? and how much do they cost ranging?

Thanks

icanfly
16-12-2012, 09:32 PM
I never tried Geylang area for girls but there were a lot there. They didn't seem interested in me though and only going after the locals. In fact you will probably find you will be the only foreigner there. Despite there being lots of hotels no foreigners stay around the area. I wasn't on the prowl that night though so I can't comment if you can actually pick up there and for cheaper? IMO Singapore is not the place to go for punting. Too expensive and no local chinese. All viet and thai charging 5 times the amount they can get in their own country. Be cheaper to jump on a plane go to BKK for the night!

One place I didn't try was Lucky Plaza on Orchard. Apparently ok and can pick up if you go there around closing time.

Good luck!

teebob
16-12-2012, 11:24 PM
I stayed at lorong 20 and just strooled down the street at night there were indonesian, thai, indian from 7pm. Cost $70-100. It is a red light area so pick up should be ok unless unlucky / busted :p

aus36
02-02-2013, 01:09 AM
When I was in Singapore just before the Singapore F1's last year, I scoped out Brix nightclub just underneath the Grand Hyatt hotel in Orchard.
On the night that I went I was surprised to find a substantial amount of hotties. Most of the women inside are freelancers. Majority of the ones I chatted up were Viet, but I had a couple of Mongolians and Russians to chat up as well. Gotta admit, most of them were quite hot, but most wanted to charge around the SING$300 mark. Almost had one girl down to SING$200 but I thought about it real hard while intoxicated and managed to convince myself to fap off in the hotel room instead and save some money. Sounds a bit gay I know, but the next day I was headed off to Bali for a week for a wedding and thought I could get cheaper options there.

I also scoped out OT on the same night. I saw a couple of hotties hovering about, but I also saw a lot of trannies hovering about. Plus the whole place just had a slightly dirty feel to it which put me off. Wen't to the very first level of the building and I could smell a strong odour of fish sauce hovering about that made me want to puke. But, if you're feeling hot and horny, check it out anyways. They have a few clubs with cranking music going on so it's still a fun place to hang around.

HengDai
04-02-2013, 10:21 AM
Sounds a bit gay I know, but the next day I was headed off to Bali for a week for a wedding and thought I could get cheaper options there.

How did you go in Bali? any tips?

Someone mentioned Beach House in Kuala Lumpur, I would stay away from that place. The chicks are at best 5/10 - *shudder*

LongJohnSilver
13-02-2013, 06:32 PM
Is sex with a wil a safe option in KL? I heard that you can be arrested for having sex with a Muslim Malay girl and that the hotels may report you. As a result, when I was in KL last year I spent my few days nights there wanking rather than punting (very unusual for me as I travel a lot and usually punt like crazy when I'm away, but one of the taxi drivers really scarred me off the whole thing with his tales of hotel spies and arrests, and I had heard this before as well).

the wizard
09-04-2013, 06:43 PM
When I was in Singapore just before the Singapore F1's last year, I scoped out Brix nightclub just underneath the Grand Hyatt hotel in Orchard.
On the night that I went I was surprised to find a substantial amount of hotties. Most of the women inside are freelancers. Majority of the ones I chatted up were Viet, but I had a couple of Mongolians and Russians to chat up as well. Gotta admit, most of them were quite hot, but most wanted to charge around the SING$300 mark. Almost had one girl down to SING$200 but I thought about it real hard while intoxicated and managed to convince myself to fap off in the hotel room instead and save some money. Sounds a bit gay I know, but the next day I was headed off to Bali for a week for a wedding and thought I could get cheaper options there.

I also scoped out OT on the same night. I saw a couple of hotties hovering about, but I also saw a lot of trannies hovering about. Plus the whole place just had a slightly dirty feel to it which put me off. Wen't to the very first level of the building and I could smell a strong odour of fish sauce hovering about that made me want to puke. But, if you're feeling hot and horny, check it out anyways. They have a few clubs with cranking music going on so it's still a fun place to hang around.

Walked thru ot and i couldnt get too far before being accousted by the thai lovelies outside their massage jounts.
Prices were a little high ie 190 fs 30 min.
I prefer my regulars in Oz , at least i wont have any suprises ,and im assurred of quality

Other areas ,by the river bank and boat terminal ,circular st, lots of buy me a drink bars.
Accousted by a cute phillipina and she tried to get me insaying "i'll be wit you" hard to resist...but i had a long day.
Probably regretting it.
There is tonite though.....

the wizard
11-04-2013, 05:21 PM
Also visited the Geylang district, noticed a hotel right in the middle of the action called the Fragrance Hotel , several on our bus got off to check in there.
Budget style accomodation, rooms clean but functional if you want outcalls, about 15min walk to the Mrt (train) system which is excellent by the way.
Many streetwalkers were quite Hot, and they were everywhere....

the wizard
11-04-2013, 05:28 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1063&d=1346106283
1063I got this Viet girl from Orchard Towers last month and had her for 2 nights...she was a great girl,great fuck and did everything that I wanted and more!!

Kingwally, F...kn hot, i should have skipped Universal Studios and try to find her

Ps I hope she let you take more intimate pics of her and No i don't want to see them

Punter Poontang
11-04-2013, 05:37 PM
Also visited the Geylang district, noticed a hotel right in the middle of the action called the Fragrance Hotel , several on our bus got off to check in there.
Budget style accomodation, rooms clean but functional if you want outcalls, about 15min walk to the Mrt (train) system which is excellent by the way.
Many streetwalkers were quite Hot, and they were everywhere....

Shit eh?? I thought Geylang got shut down .... only bothered with OT on the last trip.

lameassloser
11-04-2013, 10:55 PM
You can "preview" some of the streetwalkers on Google Maps Street View lol e.g.... http://goo.gl/QERG0 There's several "Fragrance" hotels in the Geylang area. I'm going in May, rooms for about US$50 on agoda.com

marks
14-04-2013, 04:20 PM
If you have your passport on you, you can get Fragrance or Hotel 81 rooms for about $15-$20 per hour.

kingwally
14-04-2013, 05:23 PM
I always stay at Pearl Fragrance in Lorong 14...very close to all the action...within 5 minutes walk to all the knock shops and streetwalkers everywhere.If you want to go a little downmarket you can always go to an eatery on the corner of Sims Avenue and Lorong 11...HEAPS of Vietnamese freelancers all available of all ages but mostly in the 30/40 age bracket.This eatery is very basic with plastic chairs,very cheap beer and most of the girls do not speak English.

lanusb
20-04-2013, 05:58 PM
it's not easy to find a nice FL instead of WL, heard the FL locals are more fun

the wizard
28-04-2013, 10:59 AM
You can "preview" some of the streetwalkers on Google Maps Street View lol e.g.... http://goo.gl/QERG0 There's several "Fragrance" hotels in the Geylang area. I'm going in May, rooms for about US$50 on agoda.com

That very much was the scene when i was there- they are everywhere and some very young cuties.
Geylang was unfortunatley quite a distance from where we were staying and it was hard to escape from my party without being missed....

micazzofamale
10-06-2013, 10:18 PM
i can recommend brix nightclub....girls from all other the world, play it cool, talk to a few (many) girls during the night but dont ask about services and keep turning them down, the later it gets the girls really want to close the sale, so the prices get lower and lower, and the girls are very hot

kingwally
18-06-2013, 02:31 PM
I was in Geylang 2 weeks ago and got a stunning Thai girl from Westhout street near Lorong 18...beautiful lady and great fuck...only have a short time with her beacause I was catching a plane home later that night...$50 plus $10 for the room.Best bargain in Singapore,she also told me that sometimes she goes to Ipanema in Orchard Towers and regularly gets $200 to $300 for short times but has avoided there because the police and doing more raids in that area and she had a bad customer one night(a local Indian guy) that harasses her all the time and has been quite violent to her in the past.I guess she figures that working in Geylang with a pimp handy and getting probably 5 or 6 cutomers a night is better than running the risk at Orchard Towers.There are plenty of Vietnamese around Geylang Lorong 8 that will go for $35-$40 as well.

Hammerhead
19-06-2013, 01:27 AM
More expensive but there are really hot Viet girls at the KTVs. Simply arrange to meet them when they're off-duty.

Met the hottest girl and had the best time. She must've enjoyed herself cos she left my hotel room without asking for payment. I had to chase her down the corridor!

Stephen02
02-07-2013, 09:16 PM
What's the typical service like?

David_Sydney
02-08-2013, 12:05 AM
Gents, I will be heading over to singapore in a few weeks time to scope out some business opportunities. First time going to this city.

Any advice for punting? I am particularly interested in "long time" (overnight) stays, I wonder how much I could get a decent bird at Orchid Towers for?

Anything I should be aware of/cautious about?

TIA

Dave

Punter Poontang
02-08-2013, 02:10 AM
Haven't been there in years, but Ipanema was the best bar in OT by far.

They're just not really geared to go LT there like in Thailand or Phils, so be prepared to pay a lot, negotiate like hell, or wait until late. Early in the night the girls will all prefer "blow & go" ST's.

If you're there on a Sunday, hitting the dating sites in advance could pay off as a lot of the Phils maids get Sunday off and like to go party.

Only other advice is to hooker-proof your room before you go out. OT is all freelancers, so you take a risk bringing them back to your room. All valuables in the safe, and insist on paying after the deed as the girl is leaving.

punterian
02-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Heading over there myself in a couple of weeks. Just a quick trip. I agree with comment about Ipaneama, definetely had some good success there in the past. Lots of hot girls from all over Asia. I have had girls from Phillipines, Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia. Some good, some not so good. These days I am only interested in ST, I need some rest :miao:

kmidas1
06-08-2013, 12:49 AM
yeap, Ipanema was pretty cool

Stephen02
28-08-2013, 05:20 AM
Do all the different categories of house (CAt50; Cat 80; Cat 150) charge foreigners extra?

what's the damage likely to be in a Cat $150 for an Aussie?

BrainSex
30-08-2013, 11:42 PM
Do all the different categories of house (CAt50; Cat 80; Cat 150) charge foreigners extra?

I don't know the specifics but I know that foreigners always pay more for everything!

Stephen02
04-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Back -got charged $100 at one of the Thai Cat 50 houses in Lorong 8.

Paid $52 for a quickie with a thai street girl in Lorong 24. Really basic room, really basic service . Suck, fuck,10 minutes.

Best time and best value was from one of the illegal escort agencies that advertises on Sammyboy ("LIke A Big Boss" IIRC). Had to take a train and bus into the suburbs,stand on a street corner while I was probably checked out from a distance, then directed to a nearby apartment.

Cute young thai girl -nearly as good as her ad pics. S$170 to come twice including anal.

Punter Poontang
04-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Had to take a train and bus into the suburbs,stand on a street corner while I was probably checked out from a distance, then directed to a nearby apartment.

Sounds like one for Ginza aficionados who miss the old "cloak and dagger" routine!! :-P

Junglejuice
02-10-2013, 05:04 PM
Am heading to SG in late November for a few days. I think most of my opportunities to punt will be during the day. Have been doing a bit of research and am trying to decide between the following options:

1. Hit Gey Lang even though it will be during the day and visit one of the legal shops. Have no idea what the market will be like during the day though.
2. Go to one of the many "Health Centres" for some spa action followed by a rub with extras. The only prob here is you don't choose the girl so I could end up with a fat MILF.
3. Go to OT and visit one of the shops that give massage during the day. Have done this once before and got a cute little Thai girl who gave CBJ for a price I am too embarrassed to repeat (I got ripped off big time). I think this time round I'll be more cautious.
4. Get an outcall to my hotel. Only issue with this is that I am staying in a 5 Star place and I don't want to be identified as "ordering in". I also don't trust the pics on 141 nite life so don't want a scrubber to come knocking on the door and raiding the mini-bar.

Any thoughts on the best way to go? Am keen for some hot, tanned Thai girls! Thinking Gey Lang during the day is prob best option as I can always walk out and try the next place if I don't see anything that I like.

Cheers!

JJ

BrainSex
05-10-2013, 11:42 AM
Am heading to SG in late November for a few days. I think most of my opportunities to punt will be during the day. Have been doing a bit of research and am trying to decide between the following options:

1. Hit Gey Lang even though it will be during the day and visit one of the legal shops. Have no idea what the market will be like during the day though.

There is always a market. You can always walk out.

2. Go to one of the many "Health Centres" for some spa action followed by a rub with extras. The only prob here is you don't choose the girl so I could end up with a fat MILF.
I spent a day earlier this year doing just this. I didn't really find any 'spas' in the sense that I know here. Mainly the spa part is just a term. The places with pools and actual spa baths seemed to be at the larger hotels.

3. Go to OT and visit one of the shops that give massage during the day. Have done this once before and got a cute little Thai girl who gave CBJ for a price I am too embarrassed to repeat (I got ripped off big time). I think this time round I'll be more cautious.
I got the same poor expensive service at the Massage places in OT. They are far better negotiators than me. I always just go to Ipanema. Can be patchy at Ipanema if too early or too late. Always walk out with a girl though.

4. Get an outcall to my hotel. Only issue with this is that I am staying in a 5 Star place and I don't want to be identified as "ordering in". I also don't trust the pics on 141 nite life so don't want a scrubber to come knocking on the door and raiding the mini-bar.
The five star people don't care. That is what you are paying them for.

Any thoughts on the best way to go? Am keen for some hot, tanned Thai girls! Thinking Gey Lang during the day is prob best option as I can always walk out and try the next place if I don't see anything that I like.

Cheers!

JJ
what about checking out sammyboyforums.

Have a great trip, please report back.

flamingmoose
05-10-2013, 01:28 PM
Was in Singas in August..sent a text to this mob.. http://www.fl88forum.com/ (found on Sammy Boy Forums)...they seem to change the girls fairly frequently.. they text you back with the details, address etc... caught a taxi to the place, fairly basic block of units...the girl was an attractive Thai with big tits, mid-20s... 90mins...2 shots, BBBJ, titty-fucking, etc..$140..thought it was pretty good value for Singapore...would use them again.

marks
09-10-2013, 08:20 PM
Was in Singas in August..sent a text to this mob.. http://www.fl88forum.com/ (found on Sammy Boy Forums)...they seem to change the girls fairly frequently.. they text you back with the details, address etc... caught a taxi to the place, fairly basic block of units...the girl was an attractive Thai with big tits, mid-20s... 90mins...2 shots, BBBJ, titty-fucking, etc..$140..thought it was pretty good value for Singapore...would use them again.

There are few on sammyboy. check them out. They are open from 11a and send you to a hotel or private residence for the session. All organised by SMS.

the wizard
10-10-2013, 08:30 AM
http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy108/sonysung/08%20FL88ENT/PINKY/PINKY1.jpg

f..ck look at those E Plus tits

damn .. wish i knew about them when i was there in April..
will now save to favorites

Junglejuice
10-10-2013, 11:03 AM
Bro Flamingmoose thank you for the info, I think I will book via fl88.

Just an afterthought, are the photos genuine?

Also, do they deal with non-Asian punters? A few of the forums I have read say that some places won't deal with non-Asian. Also in Gey Lang it's mainly for locals not touristas like me...

Thoughts?

Junglejuice
10-10-2013, 11:04 AM
http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy108/sonysung/08%20FL88ENT/PINKY/PINKY1.jpg

f..ck look at those E Plus tits

damn .. wish i knew about them when i was there in April..
will now save to favorites

If you look at them really closely, I think they have been photoshopped?

flamingmoose
10-10-2013, 06:02 PM
Bro Flamingmoose thank you for the info, I think I will book via fl88.

Just an afterthought, are the photos genuine?

Also, do they deal with non-Asian punters? A few of the forums I have read say that some places won't deal with non-Asian. Also in Gey Lang it's mainly for locals not touristas like me...

Thoughts?

G'day Bro Junglejuice..the photos are probably shopped a bit..the girls are certainly looking their best, heavily made up, etc... The lady I saw (Maggie) was also busty and I don't believe they enhanced her boobs for the pic as I was very satisfied with her assets..and what we did with them! ;) For sure the girl probably won't look quite as glamorous as these pics, but I wasn't disappointed. The unit I was sent to was fairly basic but I still think overall it was good VFM...bearing in mind we are also talking $SGD I'm caucasian too..and obviously no problems... It was a little interesting the meetup...I was told to wait outside a servo at a particular time and text them when I was there...then they confirmed who I was by the colour of my shirt and directed me to the nearby units with room number..all via text.. I take it "they" were watching me but there was no actual face-to-face encounter with the "arrangers".. errhmm... It may sound a little dodgy but it worked out fine... :) One other thing....while I was in the bedroom with the girl there was a knock at the unit door..I thought hmm...but my girl ignored it...someone else answered the door...turned out there was another WL in the same unit (2 b'rooms obviously) and they'd staggered the appointments...anyway..didn't bump into them or hear them again so that was OK...