PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Caucasian WL where to find

mr_me
16-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Hi bros
Im new to this forum so first of all i wanna say hi to all the bros out there..

When ever i see asian WL at the shop..: think to myself.. wow those ML are like girls in the korean or chinese movies .. all soo nice..

Ive been looking for a shop which has nice Caucasian WL... been window shopping at a few place but none of them have nice Caucasian WL.. most of them are old or overweight..

Any bro know where i can find??

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Hi bros
Im new to this forum so first of all i wanna say hi to all the bros out there..

When ever i see asian WL at the shop..: think to myself.. wow those ML are like girls in the korean or chinese movies .. all soo nice..

Ive been looking for a shop which has nice Caucasian WL... been window shopping at a few place but none of them have nice Caucasian WL.. most of them are old or overweight..

Any bro know where i can find??

Hi Brother mr_me,

Welcome to the forum!!

if you are not on a tight budget, then Stiletto in Camperdown (Parramatta Road near Sydney Uni) and Liaison in Edgecliff are the two best Cauc shop in Sydney (I think this is the second time today I type this exact same sentence............lol).

Other good cauc shops: Tiffany in 99 Albion Street, Golden Apple in Victoria Street Potts Point, The Penthouse on Pitt Street city. Have fun and check out their line ups.

And don't forget to share.

Cheer

:cool2:

lamb
16-08-2012, 07:29 PM
There are quite often some good caucs at 219 Elizabeth st Croydon as well.

Haven't been back since being offered bbfs from one there but had a lot of good cauc punts there before that.

fairmont
17-08-2012, 12:11 AM
I have not been for about 6 months as it is about a 50min drive from my house but Riverwood Mature Ladies 184B Belmore Road Riverwood 9584 0148 the shop is not flash but the girls i stayed with were great but stay with Gillian, $200 a hour but worth it.

Travelmate
17-08-2012, 12:29 AM
My humble view:

Liaison ... will be right!

Fisher
17-08-2012, 07:51 AM
If your not afraid to travel desires at brookvale 14 roger st the shop is above a tyre fitters so is descrete after busines hours .$250 an hour when i visited i saw harmony who is playfull and has a great attitude there where three wls on all cauc and no non cauc workers employed

sukeong
18-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Planing to visit the penthouse soon. Will let you know.

In my experience it's hard to find young quality looking white ladies in shops. I often see them on the street or in malls and think to myself, I wish they are working in brothels lol. But I guess the thing is they are different from the asian girls from overseas. White chicks here are not as disadvantaged socioeconomically in comparison. So not much chance to be exploited.

sukeong
18-08-2012, 11:17 PM
Also recommend stilletos and gateway club. The key is timing. Sometimes u get a good lineup sometimes only 1 average chick is left for u to choose.

lamb
18-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Maybe off topic and I don't mean to harp on 219 Croydon but Sukeong's post reminded me of on great punt. Her name was Katie at 219.... Genuine 18 yr old and was just one of those young chicks you saw at the beach that you just craved to fuck... She didn't seem to last long and only seemed to be in it for some quick cash. Smoking hot body, only b's though, and just had THE best girl next door attitude. I had an hour session with her which means 2 blows at least but after 1 the sweets conversation and banter was enough for me....

Don't think I'll ever find her again but such a loss.... I've fked quite a few caucs but her and English Kylie at 219 rank in my top 5 of all time.... Not to mention the gorgeous Victoria....

Btw I've also had so horrid fks at 219 including the offer of bbfs and princesses (some ex from higher class joints) only just allowing a moderate fuck....

mr_me
19-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Thanks everyone for your advice.. i think im gonna give 219 croydon a try.. since its only 5 min aways from my place..

sukeong
21-08-2012, 05:21 AM
Update. Visited the penthouse on Pitt st. Name is abit misleading as it is actually underground. They had a special that day 270 per hr instead of 320. Open bar. No lineup. No privacy. Basically you would be sitting around waiting to mingle with the ladies but they aren't that many around at that time. Maybe it would be great if you came with friends but since im alone not my kind of thing. Saw a few asians and middle eastern folks there and there is a pool table.

There was a pretty hot blonde that nite but she was snapped up before I could, the rest were just ok so I left after 30 mins.
Prefer stilletos tbh.

sukeong
21-08-2012, 05:23 AM
Thanks everyone for your advice.. i think im gonna give 219 croydon a try.. since its only 5 min aways from my place..

Would like to try this place but quite far from me. Pls let me know about the cleanliness of the place and quality of the girl after your visit. Thanks

Sizematters
21-08-2012, 08:42 AM
Hi sukeong and mr_me,
We are opening a new caucasian place in the heart of Parramatta at 22a Hunter street if you want to give us a try email me and i'll send you a $50 discount vouchure
Regards
SM

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Hi sukeong and mr_me,
We are opening a new caucasian place in the heart of Parramatta at 22a Hunter street if you want to give us a try email me and i'll send you a $50 discount vouchure
Regards
SM

Haha, i was just talking about this in the other thread, i think 22a Hunter is definitely filling a big void and meeting the market demands of greater Sydney here!

Hope the shop is well run and the girls are hot!!

Hi brother SM, just one question, you have any natural big tits girl in your line up this week??

Cheers

Sizematters
21-08-2012, 02:45 PM
Hi ahlungor,

Yes we have! Try Georgia the russian egyptian girl she has very big natural boobs size 10 curvy and she belly dances too :slobber:
I have many more coming in but haven't set the roster yet till i know how busy we'll be

Regards
SM

mannykay
22-08-2012, 12:20 AM
Hi ahlungor,

Yes we have! Try Georgia the russian egyptian girl she has very big natural boobs size 10 curvy and she belly dances too :slobber:
I have many more coming in but haven't set the roster yet till i know how busy we'll be

Regards
SM

I've had Georgia. She's amazing! Although replace 'girl' with 'woman' because she's a MILF!
Sorry Sizematters, but it's always good to be truthful. A lot of punters are obsessed with youth that they may be disappointed when they see Georgia.
But size 10, curvy and the look of a belly dancer is quite accurate. Yum yum. Want to see her again!

Johnstar
22-08-2012, 12:27 AM
Sm, please pm me. I am interested but will need you to tell me the truth..
I've had Georgia. She's amazing! Although replace 'girl' with 'woman' because she's a MILF!
Sorry Sizematters, but it's always good to be truthful. A lot of punters are obsessed with youth that they may be disappointed when they see Georgia.
But size 10, curvy and the look of a belly dancer is quite accurate. Yum yum. Want to see her again!

DrFeelGood
22-08-2012, 03:10 PM
Sent an email yesterday, still waiting for that voucher..

sukeong
24-08-2012, 02:54 AM
Hi sukeong and mr_me,
Regards
SM

Too far away from me but thx anyway