PDA

View Full Version : Other Epping Nature Care

Travelmate
18-03-2012, 12:11 PM
Repost 25/2/2012

Hi all,

Here is an unexpected after report.

About 945am this morning, I was driving to get my copy of Sydney Morning Herald, I saw a girl standing outside the real estate shop. She is wearing a orange mini pants, white sport socks and sport shoes. A small white top which is showing the right curve.

I have a wicked thought, "It will be nice if she work for Natural Care Massage and give me a massage"

I parked my car and went to the newsagent getting my paper (outside Epping Station), walked back to my car, the massage shop just start their business with the door open, I cannot believe my eye, the orange mini pant is showing in front of my eyes again. I make a 90 degree left turn and go into the shop.

I have not been there for few months. I saw there is a new price list sitting on reception desk.

30 min $35, 45min $50, 60min $60

She ask me nicely, "how long do you want to stay?", and I followed her into the room.

Well, first impression for me, She is a cheerful lady.

I lay down on the massage bed and within 2 minutes, I know my decision is correct.

Amy is her name and she can do good massage

She looks after my shoulder, my back very carefully. At that moment, I know I am going to be a happy man.

Today is Amy first day in this shop and lucky enough TRAVELMATE is her first customer.

Her smiles never come off from her face, we have non-stop conversation although her English is not super fluent, it is more than enough to keep this session in a happy mood.

Yes, I should give more description of Amy appearance.
Well 26-27 yo, 162 cm, good skin, very firm healthy muscle, no fat. pretty looking.

After 40 minutes of massage, she offered me a "relaxation", it is absolutely no rush, it starts with a bit of oil as personally I hate too oily, surprisingly she stops and give me a big hug, giving me a soft kiss on my chest, face, forehead ..

My natural response is to hug her back and touch her softly .... I really enjoy the massage session and I never expect I can get this level of service and experience,

Amy definitely have a pair of 35c breast, nice sensitive nipple, it is soft and natural. (AHLUNGOR, where are you?
I believe she also enjoy a bit at that time ............

Time went quick and It was almost 1 hour and 10 minutes....

We both happily finish the session , pay some tips and left this place and it is not a bad Saturday morning story.

____________ THE END ___________

babelx
19-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Classic story! It's almost as if you tempted her into massage-dom by willing her to do it.

Licker
20-03-2012, 12:33 AM
I loved this story in Feb. I still love it.
Thanks for re-posting Travelmate!

Chucky
18-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Have you ever gone back for Round 2?

Travelmate
18-05-2012, 02:21 PM
I do not think she come back and work again in that shop.
There are lots of choices in other shops.
I have not have round 2.

Chucky
01-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Who do you recommend as the pick for a good massage with HJ in the Epping-Ryde area, brother Travelmate??

Travelmate
01-08-2012, 01:01 PM
This place looks cleaner. The chance of meeting with a university student is greater as well ....
So far I have meet no less than 3 - 4 ....already ..

There may be some good chance to go for further development later as well .... who knows...

just my humble experience and 2 cents.

Mr Crash and Burn
01-08-2012, 03:42 PM
keeping these little university students all to yourself Bro Mate!!!! Thats 3-4 reports that Ahlungor is missing

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2012, 05:29 PM
keeping these little university students all to yourself Bro Mate!!!! Thats 3-4 reports that Ahlungor is missing

Haha, brother C&B,

That 3-4 report from Brother Mate could have easily gone back 3-4 years, so who cares!! and unlss they are all natural 36 DD Cups plus, I won't be interested.

To be totally honest, I now have more great tits within my reach these days than I have the cash, the time and the physical capability to go around, so unless they are something exceptional - I have plenty up my sleeves................haha

So, No No No No No for me, unless they are absoultely Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes.............lol

Cheers

:cool2::grimace2:

Chucky
02-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Is the HJ on the menu, or you have to ask the girl??

Chucky
02-08-2012, 05:22 PM
what i mean by that is do all the girl offer the extras?? Or it depends on the girl??

Silver fox massage
03-08-2012, 04:36 PM
Is the HJ on the menu, or you have to ask the girl??

All beautiful girls in Silver Fox do body to body and HJ include, no need asking, please come to see us. all customers very happy

Chucky
03-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Special prices??!!!

harmsup_jai
04-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Seriously Silver Fox fuck off your hijacking.

Good review Travel mate, I live near Epping might pop by for a visit.

I got an image of a hot asian chick with orange mini pants burnt into my head haha

AHLUNGOR
04-08-2012, 04:10 PM

I got an image of a hot asian chick with orange mini pants burnt into my head haha

Haha harm sup jai Dai Loh,

You do realise that the SF owner is a lady right??

Take it easy,

Cheers

:cool2:

Travelmate
04-08-2012, 06:21 PM

I will only give friendly advise to Foxy .... as she is smart, and know what is best for her in long run ....

I cannot imagine what will happen if this type of activity happen on www.sex.141.com type of site .... very very interesting .... (see who got better "Background" and "support") !!! hahahahhahahaha

wilisno
04-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Haha harm sup jai Dai Loh,

You do realise that the SF owner is a lady right??

Take it easy,

Cheers

:cool2:

Yeah ! Especially a good looking lady ! :miao:

Travelmate
04-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Yeah ! Especially a good looking lady ! :miao:

em .... attractive looking lady more than good looking from my mind ...

many brothers may disagree

wilisno
04-08-2012, 07:55 PM
em .... attractive looking lady more than good looking from my mind ...

many brothers may disagree

Really ? I haven't seen her myself, just heard about the rave from Ahlungor so many times !

Travelmate
04-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Really ? I haven't seen her myself, just heard about the rave from Ahlungor so many times !

My standard is using KG
Ahlungor using LB
1 kg = 2.2LB

So ahlungor rating is about 2.2 times higher than mine

Chucky
05-08-2012, 10:29 PM
I try this place today. Walk in, 3 MLs sitting down playing cards. 2 old ducks, 1 uni student (average looking). One of the old ducks stands up & leads me to the room. I prefer younger girls, I ask if I can have the other girl & old duck yells at me 'No, its my customer turn!'

So I feel obliged to stay, the room is clean enough but stink of cigarette smoke inside. 'How long you want?', I reply 'Just 30min' & she gives me dirty look & says '$35, you pay now'. I pay & she leaves to get change, gone maybe 5min then comes back, stinking of cigarette smoke.

Massage actually is ok, but within 3-4min she asks 'u want Happyending'. I am pretty annoyed I do not get my choice of ML & this old duck has a head like a beaten favourite! No way I will pay to have her jerk me off. So I say 'No thanks'.

The quality of massage goes downhill from then, I hear her yawning & stop rubbing every few minutes. She ask again 'Darling, you enjoy a happyending finish yes??', I say 'No, I don't want it'. She finishes quickly, very rough hot towel finish & ushers me out the door.

Definitely will not return!

Chucky
05-08-2012, 10:30 PM
I forgot to add, I don't get full 30min massage either!

Chucky
05-08-2012, 10:32 PM
Next time I think it's worth to spend the extra & go to M8 or At Michelle's. At least u get to choose.

Travelmate
05-08-2012, 10:36 PM
I try this place today. Walk in, 3 MLs sitting down playing cards. 2 old ducks, 1 uni student (average looking). One of the old ducks stands up & leads me to the room. I prefer younger girls, I ask if I can have the other girl & old duck yells at me 'No, its my customer turn!'

So I feel obliged to stay, the room is clean enough but stink of cigarette smoke inside. 'How long you want?', I reply 'Just 30min' & she gives me dirty look & says '$35, you pay now'. I pay & she leaves to get change, gone maybe 5min then comes back, stinking of cigarette smoke.

Massage actually is ok, but within 3-4min she asks 'u want Happyending'. I am pretty annoyed I do not get my choice of ML & this old duck has a head like a beaten favourite! No way I will pay to have her jerk me off. So I say 'No thanks'.

The quality of massage goes downhill from then, I hear her yawning & stop rubbing every few minutes. She ask again 'Darling, you enjoy a happyending finish yes??', I say 'No, I don't want it'. She finishes quickly, very rough hot towel finish & ushers me out the door.

Definitely will not return!

You can have your own choice.
I understand that is the old duck turn, but if the customer want any ML which is available, it is entirely up to the customer. I assume this apply to every shop.

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2012, 12:19 PM
Next time I think it's worth to spend the extra & go to M8 or At Michelle's. At least u get to choose.

Brother Chucky,

I think you are the customer and you are the boss, never settle for second best, unless they show you nobody, if you see the girl you like, insist on that girl. I know Massage shop have turns but if the choice is losing you as a customer vs, showing you all the available girls and let you pick, it's a no brainer. And believe me, the girls know exactly where they stand among themselves and it's quite acceptable that young, pretty and hot girls will always get more customers and that's why sometimes the pork chop will give much better services.

At the end of the day, it's your money so it must be your choice.

Just my 2 cents.

And I know at least three places where you can always choose................PM me and tell me what you like, may be I know just the right girl.............lol

Cheers

:question:

Travelmate
06-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Ahlungor is totally correct, As I said, money is king. and while it is still in your hand. YOU make your own choice ..

The 3 other places are all good shops!!! hehehe

Andyboy
06-08-2012, 06:31 PM
I use to give in when they behaved like that, but not any more. I'm not rich enough to waste my money on trying to not hurt someone's feelings. I just politely say ok, I'll come back later if she's really not available. Then I walk.

babelx
07-08-2012, 01:38 AM
Bro, just leave if this happens. Or start to leave and magically young girls will appear out of nowhere. If not, then you can go next door.

Chucky
16-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Was driving through Carlingford the other night, decided to give this place another go. Called first, mamasan told me there were uni students working. Arrived, saw 2 pork chops waiting, was about to walk out when I see this hot young thing down the corridor. I insist I want her & my wish is granted.

$35 for 30min massage, no sooner is the door closed she motions & asks if I want extra services. $20 tip for HJ. So I have ok massage (pretty soft & weak) but the part 2 was what I was waiting for. This Korean babe is 18 years old & studying English at university. Very soft & gentle technique & I tell her she uses too much oil. Obviously new to the game, she listens & takes note!

I tell her to take her top off, she completely strips (angelic body, 12b breasts, landing strip pussy, very tight & not flappy). Very nice. The HJ was average but she is inexperienced & will learn. I pay her $40 ($20 HJ & $20 nude), she says 'no too much, only $20 happyending finish' but I advise her she could ask up to $30 for nude.

She asks me to visit again, unfortunately I did not get her name. But at least I am happy now with this shop after 1st disappointment.

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2012, 05:36 PM
Was driving through Carlingford the other night, decided to give this place another go. Called first, mamasan told me there were uni students working. Arrived, saw 2 pork chops waiting, was about to walk out when I see this hot young thing down the corridor. I insist I want her & my wish is granted.

$35 for 30min massage, no sooner is the door closed she motions & asks if I want extra services. $20 tip for HJ. So I have ok massage (pretty soft & weak) but the part 2 was what I was waiting for. This Korean babe is 18 years old & studying English at university. Very soft & gentle technique & I tell her she uses too much oil. Obviously new to the game, she listens & takes note!

I tell her to take her top off, she completely strips (angelic body, 12b breasts, landing strip pussy, very tight & not flappy). Very nice. The HJ was average but she is inexperienced & will learn. I pay her $40 ($20 HJ & $20 nude), she says 'no too much, only $20 happyending finish' but I advise her she could ask up to $30 for nude.

She asks me to visit again, unfortunately I did not get her name. But at least I am happy now with this shop after 1st disappointment.

Haha, you can't beat them young and fresh..........

Cheers

Travelmate
17-08-2012, 12:55 AM
I like Australian uni student so much ....

Chucky
23-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Went back here again last night, trying to find my 18 Year Old Korean, but no luck. Only 3 pork chops. Taking Brother Travelmates advice, i walk straight out.

Chucky
04-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Anyone else try this place??