PDA

View Full Version : Mimi Aspley

hornodog
28-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Got desperate for a good time last night, so went trolling on cracker.
Found 1 close to me at Aspley

http://cracker.com.au/aspley-brisbane-city-4034/erotic/adult-services/aspleysensational-exotic-chinese-size-5-slim-slender-petite-sexy-body/403874679/advert.htm?advertcategory=79&keywords=aspley&search=true&region=5&return=1&pageno=1

Photos are fake of course, but the description is accurate.
Older duck, but far from a porker
Truely is a slim girl, and only about 5foot tall
Chinese, but looks about late 30's so not a old looker either face isn't ragged and old, still mostly smooth.
Small A-B cups, but big enough to get a handfull, and the nipples are about the length of the tip part of my pinky and rock hard as well.
Tight mostly shaved pussy with only a neat little patch.

Got down to the nitty gritty, CBJ and she didn't revolt as most girls do when they start sucking, she enjoyed it, then she jumped ontop and used extra lube to get my larger cock inside, she pounded away for a while and then flipped over missionary style, I pumped her senseless for a while longer before she couldn't take the pain of my larger tool inside her and offered me a HJ
Condom off and hand full of lube and she fingered my bum while wanking me (gloved of course) and made me blow like a volcano nearly putting the first spirts on her face lol

So $100 well spent and her body wasn't ragged and old either, nice and neat little package.

Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Tits: 8/10 for a small natural set with giant nipples
FS: 5/10 due to my larger cock it does make it hard to get a girl really going, but occasionally I find one who isn't scared to wrestle the anaconda lol

Repeat visit? For sure, nice and close and chep at $100/30min

revolnaisa
28-04-2013, 08:02 PM
Wow, nice share of your experience. Of course, money well spent.

punterspunter
30-04-2013, 11:17 AM
I seen here 2 weeks ago
Worst punt in ages
Photos are fake
I would say age is late 40 and that's being kind
The house and room stinks of cigarettes and she had real bad dragon breath cross between mouthwash and cigarettes
Cbj was lousy and didn't even last a minute
Fs was even worse on top for a while and says I finish you by hand wtf
Went doggy for a bit but doesn't let you hammer her
Would of been disappointed paying 50 let alone 100
Oh and stopped to take a call half way through
Return visit not in this life