PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Sue (Different to previous Sue, now the same Sue as 533)

ilovefs
17-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Person's Name : Sue

Establishment : 64 Alexander

Date of Visit : Friday

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $150hr cheap for this quality!

Age : Late 20's - or more (hope I don't offend her with that!)

Size/shape : Great, say size 6 perhaps. B/C boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong, one parent Japanese she says, but born in HK. Good English

Services Provided : DATY, DFK, BBBJ, sex in a variety of positions

Value for money/recommend? : Yes siree!

My experience/comments :

Feeling a bit toey as you do, I decided to head to my favourite establishment to try the new Alyssa that is on the roster. Apparently she is quite a root, as punters of 64 must already realise as she was booked out for another 2 hours when I got there.

The other options were Nadia, Yuki, Chanel or Sue. I decided on Sue although I vaguely remembered seeing her previously. I logged on whilst I was waiting for her to finish her booking and found my previous review. She was ok but nothing to rave about. I was then in a pickle as to what to do. I decide since it was her first day last time that I would give her another go.

A girl came out who wasn't the other girls and I asked Roger who it was. Sue. She looked a bit different to what I remembered but oh well.

Roger sees me to the room and takes my money. I shower and Sue comes in and makes conversation. It dawns on me that this is a different Sue as her English is much better. This might be good, I think to myself.

As I am finishing drying Sue is on the bed topless with her undies still on, in doggy style rubbing herself. I kiss her bum and make her way to her pussy where I pull her nickers aside and taste her lovely pussy. The only problem with this is doing it whilst she is on her knees pretty much puts my nose in her arsehole.

Finally she gets up and we start kissing passionately. I am very very horny and hard by this stage.

She suggests I lay on the bed and she goes to work kissing me and down my body whilst she caresses my aching cock. It wanted her pussy really badly!!

She works her way down and gives me BBBJ. It was slow and steady and firm and felt amazing. She goes nice and deep and can hold it there. I was in heaven.

I suggest she gives me her pussy at the same time which she does. I could go on doing this for hours!!!!

Finally I cannot take it any more and tell her I need her pussy. She doms me up and asks if she would like her to start on top. Agreed!

She does so and I can tell she is doing what she needs to get herself off and going by her face, breathing and tense body I can tell she is building. Soon enough she sticks her tongue in my mouth and has a shuddering orgasm. She is spent and tells me she doesn't usually cum with larger dicks like mine because she cannot relax enough but that me eating her so well made her extra horny. Maybe all talk, who knows.

Anyway, she suggests I fuck her now since she is obviously tired, so I do.

I am in mish banging her really well and she was loving every second of it. Needless to say so was I. However, I blew on Monday whilst fucking Kana, and unfortunately yesterday I got 'handy' so didn't expect I would blow today. Amazingly, I felt myself building as I was pounding Sues pussy and soon was extra hard and pumping a load into the dom. WOW, that was amazing and 3 days in a row. What was even more amazing is it was only just after 30min from the start of the booking!

I shower and she suggests a massage. I'm not usually into the massage but today I decide I would relax and enjoy one. Sues massage is as good as her sex. She has either been trained or just had lots of experience as she really got into all the muscles, nooks and crannies and made me extremely relaxed, I nearly fell alseep in fact.

She tells me its only a few minutes and at the same time the knock on the door comes.

I dress and leave completely relaxed and sexually satisfied.

I heard Sue was pretty good at 533 and now she is pretty good at 64!!

I look forward to seeing her again.

9/10 (always room for improvement!!)