PDA

View Full Version : my wtf 30 minutes

WhyDidIWait
18-08-2012, 01:08 AM
Similar to iliketoc with his report on his experience with toowong, here is my wtf experience, my first time visiting a working lady!

After a long week at work, decided to.treat myself to some relaxing fun. Looked for some girls on cracker and picked three. Two responded but should've known something was up.when I received a text from the same number in response to a text I sent both ladies...anyway, live and learn. At least she wasn't in kpt.

Rocked on up to address in annerley to be greeted not by a 22 jap girl as the ad says, but by a mid 30s Chinese woman. Didn't run because she looked ok.

We undressed and she pointed me to the bed, and well, it was over in 15. No massage as the ad said.

Could've gone longer but wanted to cum and get out. She was happy to do doggy style and mish, but didn't want to go on top, and also 69 (with condom). Felt she was watching the clock as she kept asking if I was cumming. 120 with little value.

Think I stick to the RT.

Stephen02
19-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Mate, it's helpful to give the phone number or a link to the ad so we know who to avoid.

Also, you might want to check out Zusie some time. for the same price (or maybe $10 more) she's about the best fullservice HAB in Brisbane at the moment.

iliketoc
20-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Hello .... WhyDidIWait

I do understand your opinion,

because I believe these girls do not fully understanding the meaning of 'providing service'.

May be should try those $500+ onces, I wonder what service will those high class working ladies provide .... ???

Alcoanno
22-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Hello .... WhyDidIWait

I do understand your opinion,

because I believe these girls do not fully understanding the meaning of 'providing service'.

May be should try those $500+ onces, I wonder what service will those high class working ladies provide .... ???

In My experience the $500+ girls are just as hit and miss as Cracker Girls. I have had a great time with some of them, but others have been total duds. The photos may be of them but usually airbrushed or older photo etc, and quite a few of these are a bit arrogant FFS. And what I don't like is wasting $500 on a dud, much rather waste $120-150, because sometimes you do find a gem.

iliketoc
23-08-2012, 12:14 PM
In My experience the $500+ girls are just as hit and miss as Cracker Girls. I have had a great time with some of them, but others have been total duds. The photos may be of them but usually airbrushed or older photo etc, and quite a few of these are a bit arrogant FFS. And what I don't like is wasting $500 on a dud, much rather waste $120-150, because sometimes you do find a gem.

Yeeep .... I remember the HK girl : Carmen ... she did a reasonable fine job in the $120 price range.

JPH
25-08-2012, 08:52 AM
If you want a better strike rate in the $150 or below category look for those that don't claim to be 21, have superhot pics etc. Look for the ones with average pics etc and they will often be the better service ones. The others tend to be the production line ones who have the pimp pushing quotas so the quicker in and out the better for them.

gpeck80
25-02-2013, 09:56 PM
so what is Zusie's number

dr wankenstein
26-02-2013, 07:03 AM
She disappeared off the scene around 6 months ago

gpeck80
26-02-2013, 08:21 AM
Oh damn shame, thanks anyway dr