PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany :)

jellyshots
18-08-2012, 06:59 AM
Yesterday, I was spending a day off after a set of 16 hour days. I did a drop by to SL but they were booked up. So I head out to grab some lunch to think it over and find myself in World Square eating some really good laksa. It was a pretty good start to a day of small decadence.

The lure of Silver Fox was too much... I got in and it was pretty busy but I was happy to wait. Bella was already booked, Cici and Lisa are on holidays but the line-up is still fantastic! This Friday it was Tiffany, Neimi, Ivy and Bella.

Linda gave me a big smile when I walked in - she really is very cheerful and that does make all of the difference. I think she's gotten my nationality wrong a few times when she's told the girls though which has led to some funny conversations. My first visit she though I was from Taiwan, the last visit, she thought I was from Vietnam... FWIW, I'm from the Philippines :)

I'm pretty much on a mission to try every girl at SF until I find a few I click with the best. It's proving to be a difficult process. So far, every girl I've seen is yummy! Yesterday, I was lucky enough to get Tiffany for 90 minutes.

I have to say this one right up front. Tiffany is super cute! Smoldering eyes, long hair, tight, toned bod... She had this tight navy dress on and she looked hot in it. She is pretty playful and kind of gave me this impression of the Harajuku Girl. It must have been her eyes and super cute face. I swear, if she picked herself up a Japanese school girl uniform, punters would be lining up out the door to book her. I'll warn you though, if she did wear it she'd look about 15 years old. Thankfully she wasn't wearing one because jail-bait is way too young for my tastes...

So it was a little strange that someone with such a bouncy personality, cute face and tight bod had such a lot of experience with massage. Wow! I thought Cici was good but Tiffany so far has been the best by far... She uses more of a medium to heavy pressure, not as heavy as Cici. Tiffany is also very thorough. She worked every knot out of my muscles and I think punters that just want a great massage, you should see Tiffany. She is a pocket rocket - strong little woman..

Tiffany's B2B is nice, I'm not sure if she wasn't that into me or if she warms up later but she wasn't as sexually teasing as Cici or Bella. When she ran her fingernails lightly across my back it was nice but needed to have more... The little man massage was interesting. Tiffany starts off with reverse cowgirl grinding which is hot - a little too hard with the grinding but it was nice. Her hand work was fast but she has a nice touch. One day I'm going to show these girls how to tease and go a little slower...

The only criticism I have so far is that once part 2 starts, Tiffany looked a little disappointed. Almost too innocent, girl next door type. It almost killed the mood even though she got me over the line.

So careful guys - you could easily fall in love with Tiffany :smile:

P.S. - If Tiffany reads this, you should try this program first http://www.piriform.com/recuva but you may have to find one like this http://www.diskinternals.com if it doesn't work. I hope you get those files back!

Midnight_Prowl
18-08-2012, 09:45 AM
Nice report man.....

AHLUNGOR
18-08-2012, 09:49 AM
Silver Fox fan club now has another life member!!

jellyshots
19-08-2012, 02:26 PM
Lol, yes I think so... Ah, it's good to be back punting...

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Tiffany is working today!

Silver fox massage
30-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Sexy Japan party girl Tiffany is working today !!

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Sexy Japan party girl Tiffany is working today !!

Haha, i should have posted something on Tiffany much earlier when i saw her this morning.

Tiffany is your typical cute Japanese girl, sometimes she dresses like a school girl and you want her to be your babysitter but today she does dress as party girl, tight top, short skirts, sexy dark stockings that you wont mind them to stay on while all the rest of the clothings come off.

Tiffany is a happy girl with a good attitude, and happy girls always make the customers happy!!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
05-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Haha, Tiffany is on again today, just wondering what she will be wearing today, schoolgirl uniform ?, party girl ? or nothing at all, just for you..............lol

So cute!!

:miao:

AHLUNGOR
05-09-2012, 02:45 PM
WOW I really like the description of what Tiffany was wearing yesterday, would be so tempting.

Anyone know what Tiffany is wearing today? I'm definitely in if she is wearing the sexy stockings again.

Just ring up and ask what is she wearing today: 0416-956-886

No point guessing

Cheers

:question:

Silver fox massage
10-09-2012, 03:11 PM
Today, Monday 10/9

Lisa ,Bella,Tiffany,Mimi

Silver fox massage
09-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Tiffany come back working!

oinkonk
09-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Rabbitohs to win in 2014!!!

Silver fox massage
11-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Yesterday, I was spending a day off after a set of 16 hour days. I did a drop by to SL but they were booked up. So I head out to grab some lunch to think it over and find myself in World Square eating some really good laksa. It was a pretty good start to a day of small decadence.

The lure of Silver Fox was too much... I got in and it was pretty busy but I was happy to wait. Bella was already booked, Cici and Lisa are on holidays but the line-up is still fantastic! This Friday it was Tiffany, Neimi, Ivy and Bella.

Linda gave me a big smile when I walked in - she really is very cheerful and that does make all of the difference. I think she's gotten my nationality wrong a few times when she's told the girls though which has led to some funny conversations. My first visit she though I was from Taiwan, the last visit, she thought I was from Vietnam... FWIW, I'm from the Philippines :)

I'm pretty much on a mission to try every girl at SF until I find a few I click with the best. It's proving to be a difficult process. So far, every girl I've seen is yummy! Yesterday, I was lucky enough to get Tiffany for 90 minutes.

I have to say this one right up front. Tiffany is super cute! Smoldering eyes, long hair, tight, toned bod... She had this tight navy dress on and she looked hot in it. She is pretty playful and kind of gave me this impression of the Harajuku Girl. It must have been her eyes and super cute face. I swear, if she picked herself up a Japanese school girl uniform, punters would be lining up out the door to book her. I'll warn you though, if she did wear it she'd look about 15 years old. Thankfully she wasn't wearing one because jail-bait is way too young for my tastes...

So it was a little strange that someone with such a bouncy personality, cute face and tight bod had such a lot of experience with massage. Wow! I thought Cici was good but Tiffany so far has been the best by far... She uses more of a medium to heavy pressure, not as heavy as Cici. Tiffany is also very thorough. She worked every knot out of my muscles and I think punters that just want a great massage, you should see Tiffany. She is a pocket rocket - strong little woman..

Tiffany's B2B is nice, I'm not sure if she wasn't that into me or if she warms up later but she wasn't as sexually teasing as Cici or Bella. When she ran her fingernails lightly across my back it was nice but needed to have more... The little man massage was interesting. Tiffany starts off with reverse cowgirl grinding which is hot - a little too hard with the grinding but it was nice. Her hand work was fast but she has a nice touch. One day I'm going to show these girls how to tease and go a little slower...

The only criticism I have so far is that once part 2 starts, Tiffany looked a little disappointed. Almost too innocent, girl next door type. It almost killed the mood even though she got me over the line.

So careful guys - you could easily fall in love with Tiffany :smile:

P.S. - If Tiffany reads this, you should try this program first http://www.piriform.com/recuva but you may have to find one like this http://www.diskinternals.com if it doesn't work. I hope you get those files back!

she come back tmw start work !!!
yes ,she best lovely cute

jellyshots
17-11-2012, 07:33 AM
I think it's about time I see Tiffany again or a hot little K-girl...

AHLUNGOR
17-11-2012, 03:03 PM
I think it's about time I see Tiffany again or a hot little K-girl...

Hi Brother jellyshots,

Tiffany is working tomorrow (Sunday) for the special promotion. and for hot little K-girl - you can try Kelly or Sue (her first day !!)

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2012, 10:48 PM
check out tiffany

Silver fox massage
04-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Tiffany (Top Japanese 20y.o young girl very cute sweet pretty girl )

Silver fox massage
08-01-2013, 03:07 PM
8-1-2013
TUE

Lisa,
Jessica,
Tiffany,
Kelly,
Neimi

jellyshots
18-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Nearly time for me to see Tiff again!

Silver fox massage
22-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Haha, Tiffany is on again today, just wondering what she will be wearing today, schoolgirl uniform ?, party girl ? or nothing at all, just for you..............lol

So cute!!

:miao:

she is great girls

jellyshots
24-01-2013, 05:18 AM
Tiffany looked very cheerful yesterday!

Silver fox massage
29-01-2013, 03:57 PM
Tiffany is working today

LeiLoDao
07-02-2013, 11:46 PM
Today fist time to this joint after reading all these nice post. I tried tiffany out today and she is excellent with massage and part 2. she really knows how to tease :slobber:
My friend had ice today and he had a good experience and didn't want to leave. He left me waiting for over 10mins. He had the same experience as the other bros posted. Me and my friend will return back here when ever we r in the city
ps: good work to the reception guy for recommending us the girls,me and my friend walked out very happy customers

Silver fox massage
11-03-2013, 11:54 AM
cute Japanese girl, sometimes she dresses like a school girl and you want her to be your babysitter but today she does dress as party girl, tight top, short skirts, sexy dark stockings that you wont mind them to stay on while all the rest of the clothings come off.

x11
11-03-2013, 02:14 PM
oh come on Linda don't tease us! what is Tiffany wearing today??? lol

Daitowha
11-03-2013, 03:36 PM
OMG! Sexy drk stockings & nothing else, my cup of tea :shout:

xiaojjaus
22-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Tiffany is my second No.1 after Lisa.

xiaojjaus
22-03-2013, 01:31 PM
I really wish that sf can put some photos of those beautiful ladies >___<

pleaseeeeeeeeee~~~

AHLUNGOR
22-03-2013, 01:41 PM
I really wish that sf can put some photos of those beautiful ladies >___<

pleaseeeeeeeeee~~~

I think Tiffany's photo is still there

or here:

Tigom
24-03-2013, 05:11 PM
Tiffany :) I miss her so much but SF got plenty of new girl to try

x11
26-03-2013, 09:44 AM
is Tiffany still there? i thought she was

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2013, 09:57 AM
is Tiffany still there? i thought she was

Tiffany was working yesterday !!

Silver fox massage
04-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Tiffany Top Japanese 20 y.o. very sweet, cute and pretty girl, but can also be very playful and wicked

jellyshots
23-04-2013, 12:31 AM
She looks smaller in person. I think she needs new photos done.

wallyhead
11-05-2013, 10:46 PM
I have seen Tiffany twice in the past 2 weeks. The first time was a get to know each other. the second visit,, WOW! She has passion if you press the right buttons. What a stunner. I think she said she was half Japanese half Chinese however she looks fully Japanese. She is also generous and not out to take your money like some.

jellyshots
14-05-2013, 12:32 AM
It's her cute Kawaii eyes and her bubbly personality that I think is great. And she really does appreciate it when she gets tips.

AHLUNGOR
14-05-2013, 09:17 AM
It's her cute Kawaii eyes and her bubbly personality that I think is great. And she really does appreciate it when she gets tips.

I agree,

I think Tiffany and the Korean pop princess Mia are the top two girls at Silver Fox, cheeky, wild and yet very friendly and full of fun personality!

They may not have the strongest massage skills but the overall feel is always fantastic !!

Cheers

jellyshots
14-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Considering that this AR was one of my first punts and that Tiff had only been there for a few weeks, I'm sure she's improved a lot after 9 months :love::love: